Comets and The Horns of Moses (Volume I) Available on Amazon!

Re: Comets and The Horns of Moses (Volume I) Available on Kindle!

Bear said:
Maybe I should buy a kindle? :/

Buy the simpel one without back light. You can read hours without getting tired eyes. Is also very cheap.
You can buy used also the battery holds month! Great item for your books, always with you!

I'm really happy the book is out! Thanks for make it so cheap! Can buy now every book from Laura, and read it later! :)

I just bought it as well - am so excited. Very timely too, as I just finished The Noah Syndrome! :D

Downloading now and off to make some hot tea. Thanks for the reading and the price! :D

Should one read Secret History vol. 1 first, because I haven't read it yet? And is volume two as big a read as volume 1? I think I might be able to get an older Kindle. I've read on an IPad, and I agree that it is quite straining with the back light after a while.

3D Student said:
Should one read Secret History vol. 1 first, because I haven't read it yet?

The book definitely stands on its own, so, no, though having read Secret History would give you a better background understanding.

t said:
And is volume two as big a read as volume 1?

No, it's a smaller volume because the entire work will be broken up into several volumes, much like the Wave Series was released.

Hello 3D Student,
I think it's up to you. You can read The Horns of Moses, and if you see that you need to read Secret History in order to understand certain points you want to understand, you can choose to purchase it. In any case it is also available on kindle.

Kisito said:
Very good news which Laura's work continues. But I have to wait for the French translation, my English is really too too bad :(

I think that you have a very good opportunity to improve your English before this book is available in French.

Wonderful news! I'm looking forward to reading it, though I'm probably going to go with the hard copy (but I'm looking at kindles on ebay now, so that could change).

thank you for the kindle version. I see the index on the kindle book contains the html file name instead of chapter titles in windows PC version kindle.

This book is a firestorm! :D Luckily I decided to re-read most of SHOTW over my college break in order to prepare for this blockbuster. My brain is on fire with the twists and turns! Thank you so much!!!

Congratulations Laura! :clap:

Me too I have to buy a Kindle but I really don't know which one and where. I hear so bad things about kindles, like they can take out your books inside, from Amazon. Can someone tell me which one is the best for the eyes. This is complicated.

I am very happy for the naissance of this new book, and series. This is almost the only good news for this beginning of the year! :)

:) Loreta as I said above the first Kindle is simple the best, ;) no backlight so you can read evening with normal light in the room. I have also iPad and the difference is first in weight, second the backlight and third the battery. Which by Kindle is one month or longer and iPad one day. Cost iPad ca. 400$ Kindle 50~70$

Bear said:
Away With The Fairys said:
Bear said:
Maybe I should buy a kindle? :/

You download the kindle reader for your computer from amazon.

Ohh I did forget this! I might hold out for the printed copy though. I'll see if I can hold out.

Great news, don't have Kindle either and ohhh so like turning physical pages. This will be a hard wait, and as such, will have to see too ("patients grasshopper"), "if I can hold out." :/

Great news! Snagged... :)

Btw, beautiful cover and layout. Thanks for your super-effort!

Kaigen said:
:) Loreta as I said above the first Kindle is simple the best, ;) no backlight so you can read evening with normal light in the room. I have also iPad and the difference is first in weight, second the backlight and third the battery. Which by Kindle is one month or longer and iPad one day. Cost iPad ca. 400$ Kindle 50~70$

I even did not know that there were various Kindles! :huh: So, this first Kindle, is it available somewhere? In Amazon? I hope I am not make noise asking about this. But I think that the new release of the Laura's book is also an open door for many other things. If I had a Kindle I would be able to read the book now!

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom