Comets, EMPs, Lizzies, and Peering through Hyperdimensional Windows

christx11 said:
What about the sun? It has the equivalent of millions or billions of EM bursts going off continuously every second.
Yes, maybe that happens too! I once saw a comparative graphic of historical sunspots vs UFO waves and there indeed appeared to be a relationship. Except that UFO sightings increased when there were NO sunspots! (If I remember correctly). But the point that there is a relationship still stands.

christx11 said:
Why go through all the trouble of waiting for minuscule little cometary EM bursts? I would think 4D could do about whatever they want whenever they want to some extent, the same as us being able to do as we please with the 1D and 2D denizens of the planet.
I think that the important point is not that they need cometary EM bursts, but that they would opportunistically make use of them. Being STS, being stingy about energy, and seeking the path of least resistance and all that.

Joe said:
Given that we suspect that "they" took out the Columbia shuttle and the steel in the WTC with an EMP pulse from a space based satellite, I'd say that "they" don't need to wait for meteors.

Joe
No, you're right, they don't "need" to, but factor in these two ideas: 1) those examples, and most other sightings/encounters are still fairly scattered and small operations, and 2) STS takes the path of least resistance. So of course, they COULD fire off thousands of EMPs around the world, blow up hundreds of nuclear bombs, and use whatever else technology they have to open portals. OR they can just make use of the convenient explosion of thousands of comet fragments.

apeguia said:
I personally like your hypothesis, hkoehli. That would explain some bits of the Medieval descriptions of the Black Death that sounded a bit too far-fetched, even for comets. Such as: frogs and worms falling from the skies, dragons and stuff like that. It would also put the prophetic descriptions in the Apocalypse under a different light: multi-headed "monsters" and all sorts of weird apparitions could be taken a bit more literally. So yes, a cometary bombardment was chaotic and confusing enough, and people do have imaginations, but perhaps there were opportunistic 4D bleedthroughs making things even worse.
A couple things: We haven't really had any "close encounters" with comets like our ancient ancestors did, and after reading Baillie's "The Celtic Gods" I can see how a close comet can be described as a monstrous dragon (the book provides good, and plausible, explanations for all kinds of strange observations of comets: multiple 'heads', spears, battles, hair, fleece, birds, fish, etc). However, that doesn't necessarily explain the reptilian connections. Snakes I can understand. But "dragons" are mythological, so why make them (i.e. comets) reptilian? Perhaps there was an association between lizzies and comets?

In Imbrogno's book he describes some of the strange features of possible portal areas, including falling rocks. Not meteors, but rocks that materialize above a certain area and fall. They're usually warm to the touch, and seem to occur like poltergeist activity, around a youth with emotional disturbances (unilevel disintegration, Dabrowski would call it). So falling frogs may also be a portal side effect.

One thing I learned from Laura is that people from past ages were essentially the same, and so they should be taken as seriously (or not) as you would take people from our days. So if they mentioned monsters falling from the sky, maybe that's exactly what they meant. If they said that Serpent-Gods taught them science, then again maybe that's what they meant. I'm reading The Mothman Prophecies and you could say that people's stories in there are also quite 'Medieval'.

It's interesting because today I found a book in a local library about a Brit journalist who wanted to write about 'crazy' and eccentric ghost hunters, and ended up accepting that they were not crazy at all after being seriously spooked a couple of times. One ghost hunter observed that surveys about beliefs in the paranormal from the end of the XIXth century were the same as nowadays: a third believes, a third is agnostic and a third is strongly skeptic. So it's again that idea that people are always people.
And I think that is Clube's and Baillie's perspective. It's not that ancient peoples say comets and aspired "God status" to them. It's simply that at that time, "Gods" were those brilliant bringers of destruction that flew across the sky. However, it looks like those authors only take such thinking so far, and would not accept such an explanation for paranormal activity, like the British journalist before his own experiences.

apeguia said:
christx11 said:
What about the sun? It has the equivalent of millions or billions of EM bursts going off continuously every second.
Yes, maybe that happens too! I once saw a comparative graphic of historical sunspots vs UFO waves and there indeed appeared to be a relationship. Except that UFO sightings increased when there were NO sunspots! (If I remember correctly). But the point that there is a relationship still stands.

christx11 said:
Why go through all the trouble of waiting for minuscule little cometary EM bursts? I would think 4D could do about whatever they want whenever they want to some extent, the same as us being able to do as we please with the 1D and 2D denizens of the planet.
I think that the important point is not that they need cometary EM bursts, but that they would opportunistically make use of them. Being STS, being stingy about energy, and seeking the path of least resistance and all that.
Yeah, and there's also the idea that when a 4D "craft" enters 3D space, it is subject to the laws of 3D to a certain degree (e.g. Roswell crash). So perhaps they don't use the sun because they would be burned up upon entry?

lostinself said:
hkoehli said:
There doesn't seem to be anything particularly unique about the Nazi experience to me (correct me if I'm wrong).
i don't agree with you here. from what i've read about Nazi Germany, it seems to me that there was more about it than "just" a pathocratic system like described in "Political Ponerology". Łobaczewski wrote about pathocracies struggling with noncompliant societes consisting of essentially normal, healthy people that would generally resist pathocratic rule this way or another. in Germany of the 40's situation became quite different yet. the psychopatic rulers, via the person of Adolf Hitler, managed to make German people adopt their ideas, their way of thinking. (or maybe not *their* ideas but some archaic concepts rooted deeply in the dark side of the collective unconscious.) it was much like a cult. the majority was in fact enthusiastic about what AH was proposing and people who were able to distance themselves from that madness, were in minority. as the C's once claimed, the Nazi system may have been indeed testing of the will.
Keep in mind that Lobaczewski mentioned that it is only after a period of years that a population really comes to realize that it is under pathocratic rule. Also, that because dissent is stifled, it gives the appearance that there is little dissent, when in fact a majority may feel it but be afraid to express it. Also, that there is always a population (15-30%) that will fully support a pathocracy (Right-Wing Authoritarians), giving the appearance of an adoring population.

Lobaczewski said:
The defining the moment at which a movement has been transformed into some-
thing we can call a pathocracy as a result of the ponerogenic process is a matter of
convention. The process is temporally cumulative and reaches a point of no return
at some particular moment. Eventually, however, internal confrontation with the
adherents of the original ideology occurs, thus finally affixing the seal of the
pathocratic character of the phenomenon. Nazism most certainly passed this point
of no return, but was prevented from all-out confrontation with the adherents of
the original ideology because the Allied armies smashed its entire military might.
In other words, Nazism was stopped before it reached the point of a Soviet-style pathocracy. Perhaps the defining feature was that some Nazis were aware of their purpose?

christx11 said:
I don't have the entire context of #13 above, but I would think it could easily be interpreted as the love and light law of attraction BS.
Yep, it can easily be interpreted that way -- spiritist YCYOR. Kardec is pretty good, but his ideas are somewhat dated (although of much higher quality than the majority of modern channeling). And the "spirits", as usual, only answer the question he asks, even if there is perhaps a lot of other material needed for a full understanding. So, how do you get rid of bad spirits? Become 'good'. Simple enough! It answers the question, but doesn't really tell us ho to become good. It's not as easy as saying "I accept Jesus", as some Christians would have us believe, or just "doing" good. Doing good does not imply Being good.

changing FRV would likely involve realizing that a lot of those bad entities are a reflection of the persons inner self.
Yeah, and I think that is the implied suggestion in the "spirits'" answer; that we are in a 'bad' state, and that the only way to get rid of bad spirits is to change that state.

hkoehli said:
Imbrogno hypothesizes that interdimensional windows are created by a large EM burst, as in the "Philadelphia Experiment" where a ship and crew were allegedly transported into another dimension for a period of time using EM generators and other technology.
I think it is more possible that this thing we do by 'accident' , or not very well at all, they can do by design and as often as they like. So, they may be here just for a good 'feed' off our negative emotions from their 'crop' (which is us). I don't think they actually want to be in 3rd density or engage with it much at all. Besides, they are looking to achieve 'domination' of any 3rd density beings who cross over to 4th density. It is not likely that they wish to become 3rd density themselves.

As far as the comets and meteors go, I'm inclinded to think that the 3rd denstiy PTB will use any 'direct hit' from these objects as an excuse to go to war with another country, afterall, everybody "knows" that aliens don't exist and that we are in absolutely no danger from space rocks. :) Just ask them, they'll tell you. Kind of like a convenient excuse if there ever was one. One, that I'm sure they're aware of and are quite capable of calculating its efficiency for use.

hkoehli said:
In Imbrogno's book he describes some of the strange features of possible portal areas, including falling rocks. Not meteors, but rocks that materialize above a certain area and fall. They're usually warm to the touch, and seem to occur like poltergeist activity, around a youth with emotional disturbances (unilevel disintegration, Dabrowski would call it). So falling frogs may also be a portal side effect.
Hmm...interesting. The above reminded me of one SOTT article about a Bosnian man being a sort of meteorite/rocks attractor.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/152848-Man-targeted-by-aliens-er-meteorites
A Bosnian man whose home has been hit an incredible five times by meteorites believes he is being targeted by aliens.[...]

Experts at Belgrade University have confirmed that all the rocks Radivoje Lajic has handed over were meteorites.

They are now investigating local magnetic fields to try and work out what makes the property so attractive to the heavenly bodies.[...]

The first meteorite fell on his house in November last year and since then a further four have smashed into his home. The strikes always happen when it is raining heavily, never when there are clear skies.[...]

"I am being targeted by aliens. They are playing games with me. I don't know why they are doing this. When it rains I can't sleep for worrying about another strike."
You said in your quote that such anomalous activity happens around 'a youth with emotional disturbances' or a person on 'unilevel disintegration', which obviously may include adults as well.

Notice that this person is sure that aliens are after him and playing games with him. Well, we know that such things can happen ;) but it can also be a sign of some kind of instability on his part. Also notice the part about raining. That's can be an interesting thing to research, also in the relation to other 'raining' phenomena (frogs, fishes, etc)

And last speculation based on all the above is about a sort of protective frequency umbrella. If individuals on unilevel disintegration level may attract the phenomena, maybe those who passed through the process of positive disintegration (and developing self-control, self-education, etc as a result) have less chances to be hit by fallen rocks :D

Keit said:
You said in your quote that such anomalous activity happens around 'a youth with emotional disturbances' or a person on 'unilevel disintegration', which obviously may include adults as well.
Absolutely. I found a very interesting and obscure reference in one of Dabrowski's books. It was in a section on unilevel disintegration and he noted that at this level, conflicts are generally perceived as "external". It reminded me of what Laura wrote about abductions and thought centers. My hypothesis is that abduction experiences are a unilevel phenomenon, and that the transition to multilevel disintegration brings the end of such experiences. So yeah, adults who experience strong unilevel conflicts bring a lot of "paranormal" energy (i.e. energy that can't be properly processed, and gets shunted into the external world), and may even act as attractors to certain phenomena.

Notice that this person is sure that aliens are after him and playing games with him. Well, we know that such things can happen ;) but it can also be a sign of some kind of instability on his part. Also notice the part about raining. That's can be an interesting thing to research, also in the relation to other 'raining' phenomena (frogs, fishes, etc)
Makes sense, as that kind of "instability" is associated with unilevel disintegration.

And last speculation based on all the above is about a sort of protective frequency umbrella. If individuals on unilevel disintegration level may attract the phenomena, maybe those who passed through the process of positive disintegration (and developing self-control, self-education, etc as a result) have less chances to be hit by fallen rocks :D
Nice connection.

Thanks for your reply, Keyster. Yes, the 'smokeless fire' of the Jinns was also in my mind. Your train of thought sounds intriguing enough for a seperate article, if you'd consider it.

Joe,

Thanks for those interesting links. However, the fires reported seem to be of the 'ordinary' (hem!) kind; i.e. with smoke. But the 'smokeless fire' of the Jinns is also supernatural, in that it cannot be explained by our laws of Physics.

hkoehli said:
Joe said:
Given that we suspect that "they" took out the Columbia shuttle and the steel in the WTC with an EMP pulse from a space based satellite, I'd say that "they" don't need to wait for meteors.

Joe
No, you're right, they don't "need" to, but factor in these two ideas: 1) those examples, and most other sightings/encounters are still fairly scattered and small operations, and 2) STS takes the path of least resistance. So of course, they COULD fire off thousands of EMPs around the world, blow up hundreds of nuclear bombs, and use whatever else technology they have to open portals. OR they can just make use of the convenient explosion of thousands of comet fragments.
Explosions of thousands of comet fragments would not leave much of an earth to invade!

Joe

bedower said:
Joe,

Thanks for those interesting links. However, the fires reported seem to be of the 'ordinary' (hem!) kind; i.e. with smoke. But the 'smokeless fire' of the Jinns is also supernatural, in that it cannot be explained by our laws of Physics.
No smoke, just metal pipes and other metal appliances bursting into flames for no reason, even when disconnected, which cannot be explained by the known or accepted laws of physics, which is why the government report said it was "aliens"

Joe

Joe said:
hkoehli said:
Explosions of thousands of comet fragments would not leave much of an earth to invade!
1) Not all fragments need to be Tunguska size, nor explode so close to the ground.
2) If the Carolina bays were produced by cometary debris, there were 500000 of them in a small region, according to Laura's sources in Secret History
3) Aren't they planning on killing the vast majority of us anyway?

hkoehli said:
1) Not all fragments need to be Tunguska size, nor explode so close to the ground.
would that happen by chance or would it have to be arranged in some way by "them". If so, would that be the "path of least resistance"?

hkoehli said:
2) If the Carolina bays were produced by cometary debris, there were 500000 of them in a small region, according to Laura's sources in Secret History
See above

hkoehli said:
3) Aren't they planning on killing the vast majority of us anyway?
I thought the comets were gonna do that.

Some additional thoughts about this(those) meteorites shower(s) :

if I correctly remember, there might be a first wave of bombardment then some quietness, then a second shower (can't find the transcript mentioning this phenomenon).

Also the comets' shower might be annouced by the apparition of the sun's dark companion :

A: What would happen if the brown star that is the sun's twin
were to get close enough to be illuminated by the sun?
Q: (T) Well, if it were close enough to be illuminated, the
obvious result is that it would be SEEN. People would
panic...
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Governments would fall...
A: And terror and chaos. And when it departs again?
Q: (L) Everything will seem to be fine! But, they won't realize
that the Oort cloud has been hit! Oh, sugar!
A: And then what?
Q: (L) It is not the Oort cloud or the comets that is going to
cause all this terror and carrying on, it is going to be the seeing
of the illuminated brown star

Back
Top Bottom