Coming Attractions

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
As I convalesce and prepare my mind for upcoming major work, I have been thinking a lot about the Cs and what a blessing they have been for myself and so many others. Even though I suffer (like most others here) from something like PTSD due to the global situation, I know that it could be much worse if there were not a thought system that not only goes some way toward understanding it, but also predicted it years in advance so as to prepare me to be less shocked and less destabilized by it. Well, I'm still pretty shocked...

Anyway, thinking along that line makes me think of the Denver Airport murals discussion, they they were a depiction of the plans of STS for our planet. I guess we can say that this is pretty much in progress as we speak.

Then I think of the predictions about "coming turmoil" which the Cs said we would go through and change would follow once it was in full swing. I think the turmoil is in progress too, though I think it can get much worse. So I guess we have a bit to wait for the "change".

Connected to the "coming turmoil" was the "cashless society." Well, we are definitely on the brink of that. The Cs said at one point that shootings and violence would get so bad that the people would beg for a totalitarian dictatorship. I think we pretty much have that even if it is still masked. It can get worse, I suppose.

We've got the Nephilim precursors with their stun guns already... and, curiously, we now have this sort of "color revolution" (people of color vs whites) that could very well precipitate some kind of Orion/Nephilim/Caucasian blowback with SERIOUS implications. That kinda scares me. I sure wish people would get it that it is not color that makes us different, but psychopathology and that is spread around through all colors nowadays even if it was originally something more "white".

Obviously, our favorite predictions are about comets and Ice Ages, but I have to keep reminding myself that, despite the incredible increase in fireballs and meteorites and even some serious close calls in recent years, those things are slated to come probably as the turmoil and nasty stuff peaks and I don't think we are there yet based on what I just said above: things are in process, but there are some markers yet to be revealed.

In 2013 when the Ukraine business was kicked off, I was pretty sure that this was the "Ukraine explosion" predicted that was a marker for us to be watching out for; I think this has proven to be the case because the deterioration (or advancement, depending on your point of view), of the situation has been exponential from that point. In retrospect, it IS curious that this started in November of the year following 2012 which was a year that everyone was eyeballing as some sort of marker.

In looking at the various things that we are apparently slated to "live through" before the big "change" and scanning the many clues given by Cs, I am reminded of one big one that we should always keep in mind:

The forces at work here are far too clever to be accurately anticipated so easily. You never know what twists and turns will follow, and they are aware of prophetic and philosophical patternings and usually shift course to fool and discourage those who believe in fixed futures.

...so I am aware that the Cs being able to get things through at all is highly variable. It seems that it is even necessary that predictions be clothed in indistinct concepts. And then, there are things that may have been changed in probability because of our very actions in announcing them. Hard to tell. Nevertheless, the Cs record is still utterly remarkable and again, I feel blessed that we have this guidance. How awful it would all be without it.

But, in any event, what I really want to highlight here is that the rotary oscillator seems to be picking up speed and the doo is being flung at an increasing rate, but we still have a series of events on the schedule before we can say that the Fat Lady has Sung. And, in a way, that is good because I have some serious writing to do and I hope to be back in the saddle soon!

Laura said:
Nevertheless, the Cs record is still utterly remarkable and again, I feel blessed that we have this guidance. How awful it would all be without it.

My thoughts too Laura - just reading the news daily; I always think " if not for the C's and the knowledge they have imparted" none of this would make sense, and it would be extremely depressing just trying to understand the madness around currently. Indeed I feel really blessed too that we have this guidance, and thank you immensely for sharing it with us.

Mr.Cyan said:
Laura said:
Nevertheless, the Cs record is still utterly remarkable and again, I feel blessed that we have this guidance. How awful it would all be without it.

My thoughts too Laura - just reading the news daily; I always think " if not for the C's and the knowledge they have imparted" none of this would make sense, and it would be extremely depressing just trying to understand the madness around currently. Indeed I feel really blessed too that we have this guidance, and thank you immensely for sharing it with us.

I just have to second that. I guess I would be at total loss without the C's and your insightful and knowledgeable sharing. My summer reading this has been the first three years of the transcript and it still inspire me to hold on and push forward - though so in a tiny winy mouse pace - the awareness and physical wellbeing is much better now than when I first stumbled upon you and the C's over a decade ago. And the society deficiently has gone of it's hinges.

May the DCM bless you all.

Thanks for the run down, Laura and good to hear that you are on the mend. Like Cyan also mentioned, then even if things are bad, we at least through the C's and your enormous efforts, have a framework of understanding things that gives relief. I think that without such a framework, one would go mad, which is also what we see out there.

Hope has come alive due to the Cassiopaean experiment and what has followed from there and the many people it has touched and activated.

:flowers:

Laura said:
But, in any event, what I really want to highlight here is that the rotary oscillator seems to be picking up speed and the doo is being flung at an increasing rate, but we still have a series of events on the schedule before we can say that the Fat Lady has Sung. And, in a way, that is good because I have some serious writing to do and I hope to be back in the saddle soon!

It's very good to see that you are well enough to think about getting "back in the saddle", let alone, "soon". :thup: Also, it's great that you have loving, caring people around you to help you through this whole thing!

Keeping you in my thoughts, and, of course, a :hug: to you.

Thanks for sharing your insights into the situation Laura, I always find it invaluable. Keeping up with all that is going on can be quite overwhelming at times, and things do seem to be ramping up. Thankfully there are the C's and the network.

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Laura said:
[..]
the rotary oscillator seems to be picking up speed and the doo is being flung at an increasing rate
[..]

I cannot let this one go without saying something. Thank you for your humor. That comment sure got me smiling, when I was not. Actually kinda lit up my day and provided me a change of brighter attitude. Thanks, I needed that..

Nienna said:
It's very good to see that you are well enough to think about getting "back in the saddle", let alone, "soon". :thup: Also, it's great that you have loving, caring people around you to help you through this whole thing!

Keeping you in my thoughts, and, of course, a :hug: to you.

Ditto to what Nienna has just said.

And thanks for sharing with us your thoughts, insights and reflexions.. :hug:

Laura said:
It seems that it is even necessary that predictions be clothed in indistinct concepts.

This reminds me of the 'alchemists' and their hermetic writing. Their obscurity obviously was on the top of their list. But why did they write at all when it was so 'secret'? The importance to convey a certain message must have been greater than its secrecy.

Laura said:
And then, there are things that may have been changed in probability because of our very actions in announcing them. Hard to tell.

Theoretically speaking, the best way to discredit a valid predictive source would be to change the course of events after the predictions, so that the predictions are rendered wrong, so that people lose interest in it and toss out the baby with the bathwater. I think that there is a high probability that this is indeed happening, because I meanwhile am convinced that these "forces are far too clever".

Well, thank the universe! While I certainly want you to take the time you need to heal, we definitely need you! I think your writing helps to integrate the higher levels with this one through insertion of information. So this is good news indeed.

genero81 said:
Well, thank the universe! While I certainly want you to take the time you need to heal, we definitely need you! I think your writing helps to integrate the higher levels with this one through insertion of information. So this is good news indeed.

Indeed. Laura, it makes me so sad to think about what a huge, huge burden you have to shoulder by having chosen this path and following it to the end. I would love to see you get some rest and just enjoy what you have achieved, yet I know this isn't possible. The universe needs you, and you know it, and there can't be any other way. I guess I just want to thank you for all you did and do, for changing the world. All that's left for me is to do everything I can to shoulder a part of this burden, modest and insignificant as it may seem. May we all live through this madness together as best we can. :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom