Contact with 4D STO

Did not know if that is the right place to post.
During reading Castaneda books I was wondering if things described by Don Juan/Nagual to Castaneda about „first” and „second awareness” are close explanation what our consciousness looks like at 4D. It’s written that our „first awerness” is the one which creates the world we are living in. And if you are able to concentrate enough on „second awareness” which was unlimited consciousness (closer to one?) you can get rid of any limitations and create the world you want. For me it sounds and resonate very close to what Cs are telling about 4D that it is state when physicality is our home, not prison. What are your thoughts on this?

Another thing for which I did not find good explanations is „Riese” project by Nazi Germany. What they did there and what is hidden there

Thanks!

Ra also said this about healing karma:

18.12 Questioner: You stated yesterday that forgiveness is the eradicator of karma. I am assuming that balanced forgiveness for the full eradication of karma would require forgiveness not only of other-selves but forgiveness of self. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. We will briefly expand upon this understanding in order to clarify.

Forgiveness of other-self is forgiveness of self. An understanding of this insists upon full forgiveness upon the conscious level of self and other-self, for they are one. A full forgiveness is thus impossible without the inclusion of self.

Back
Top Bottom