Contradictory information on the Annunaki

R.And

A Disturbance in the Force
Hello good people,

I came across these session below and i'm confused. On the first session the Annunaki are great teachers and come from Cassiopaea. But a few pages later, it says they come to sap our soul energy and they are from Zeta Reticuli . Isn't it contradictory?

Moreover, about the last session(October 7, 1994): Annunaki = Lizzies or Anunnaki = beings who left the other planet and came to earth?

You if could shed some light here it would be great.

September 30,1994

Q: (L) Who were Enlil and Enki, the Annunaki of Sumerian stories?

A: Great teachers.

Q: (L) Were they human or extraterrestrial?

A: Extraterrestrial.

Q: (L) Where did they come from?

A: Cassiopaea.

September 30,1994

Q: (L) Who were the Annunaki?

A: Aliens.

Q: (L) Where were they from?

A: Zeta Reticuli.

Q: (L) Do they come here every time the comet cluster is approaching to sap the souls energy created by the fear, chaos and so forth?

A: Yes.

October 7, 1994

Q: (L) Did any of those beings leave that planet and come to earth?

Q: (L) Who were they? Were they humans like us?

A: Blond and blue eyed descendants.

Q: (L) Was that a colder planet?

A: No.

Q: (L) Was that planet much like earth?

A: Blue eyes. Eye pigment was because planet was farther from Sol.

Q: (L) How did the people of that planet come to earth? Did they know it was going to be destroyed?

A: Some knew and were taken by Lizzies and they are the Annunaki.

Being a "great teacher" doesn't necessarily mean being STO.

19Sept98 said:
Q: ... (L) Okay, now Eddie says:
'Laura brought up several comments about Love that
confused me. I do not understand how could giving love
when not being asked could harm instead of improve.' Can
you remark on this?
A: "Giving" love is not giving, in such a case.
Q: So, if you give love when you have not been asked, you are
NOT giving?
A: You are taking, as usual.
Q: When you say you are 'taking,' what are you taking?
A: Energy, a la STS.
Q: How does it come that you are taking energy from someone
by giving them love when not asked?
A: Because an STS vehicle does not learn to be an STO
candidate by determining the needs of another.
Q: I don't understand how that means you are taking energy?
A: Because the act is then one of self-gratification. If one
"gives" where there is no request, therefore no need, this
is a free will violation! And besides, what other
motivation could there possibly be in such a scenario?!?
Think carefully and objectively about this.
Q: My thought would be that, in such a scenario, that if one
gives love to someone who has not asked or requested, that
it seems to be a desire to change the other, i.e. a desire
to control.
A: You got it!!
Q: Now he says further: 'Yes, everything is lessons and if a
person has chosen a specific path they should be allowed
to go and learn their way. But, let's say this is
happening to someone you really love. And let's say that
the person may be in a period of his life that his/her
thoughts are probably taking her/him to commit, let's say,
a murder. Don't you think that if you send this person
love, even unconsciously, that it may provide the
necessary energy (influence) to stop that murder?'
Comment please.
A: No, no, no!!! In fact, if anything, such an energy
transference even could enhance the effect.
Q: In what way?
A: Imbalanced waves could be drawn upon by the receiver.
Q: I think that this word he used is a clue: 'Don't you think
that if you send the person love, it could provide the
person the necessary energy' and in parentheses he has the
word 'influence' which implies control of the other
person's behavior, to 'stop that murder.' So, it seems
that there is a desire to control the actions of another
person.
Q: But, his intent is entirely benevolent because he wants to
stop a murder which is the saving of a life, as well as
prevent the loved one from going to prison. So, it SEEMS
to be benevolent in intent. Does this not make a
difference?
A: Have we forgotten about Karma?
Q: Well, both Sylvia and I mentioned the fact that one cannot
always judge these situations because we don't know. We
cannot know. For all we know the potential murder victim
is an Adolf Hitler type or the potential parent of one, or
something like that, and then the murder would save many
lives with the sacrifice of two lives, or that this murder
is supposed to happen because of some karmic interaction
that is essential between the murderer and victim, and
that we simply cannot KNOW these things and judge them.
Q: Any other comment about that?
A: No.
Q: He says: 'I believe that if we do not send love energy to
the world that the egocentric STS energy will be
dominating.
A: Why would one choose to send this? What is the
motivation?
Q: To change it to your idea of what it is supposed to be.
To control it to follow your judgment of how things ought
to be.
A: Exactly. The students are not expected to be the
architects of the school.
Q: So, when you seek to impose or exert influence of any
kind, you are, in effect, trying to play God and taking it
upon yourself to decide that there is something wrong with
the universe that it is up to you to fix, which amounts to
judgment.
A: Yes, you see, one can advise, that is okay, but do not
attempt to alter the lesson.
Q: He also says: 'I believe that an enlightened being is
emanating love where ever that person is, and this is even
without being asked. It just happens because that is what
they are - love.' Comment, please.
A: An enlightened being is not love. And a refrigerator is
not a highway.
Q: What?! Talk about your mixed metaphors! I don't get that
one!
A: Why not?
Q: They are completely unrelated!
A: Exactly!!!
Q: What IS an enlightened being?
A: An enlightened being.
Q: What is the criteria for being an enlightened being?
A: Being enlightened!
Q: When one is enlightened, what is the profile?
A: This is going nowhere because you are doing the proverbial
round hole, square peg routine.
Q: What I am trying to get to is an understanding of an
enlightened being. Eddie and a LOT of other people have
the idea that an enlightened being IS LOVE, and that is
what they radiate, and that this is a result of being
enlightened.
A: No, no, no, no, no. "Enlightened" does not mean good.
Just smart.
Q: Okay, so there are STS and STO enlightened beings?
A: Yes, we believe the overall ratio is 50/50.
Q: Okay, what is the profile of an enlightened STO being?
A: An intelligent being who only gives.
Q: Well, since we have dealt with the idea of not giving love
to those who don't ask, what do they give and to whom do
they give it?
A: All; to those who ask.

And:

28Aug99 said:
Q: I have this book, this Marcia Schafer thing: "Confessions of an Intergalactic Anthropologist," and its a bunch of channelled stuff; one thing she says: "the snake is associated with the sign of wisdom and higher learning, and is often regarded quite highly in mystical circles." She had an interaction with a rattlesnake, for which she felt sympathy, and she also has sympathetic interactions with Lizzies. I would like to have a comment on the idea of the snake as a "sign of wisdom and higher learning." Does this, in fact, represent what the snake symbolizes?
A: Snake is/was reported in context of the viewpoint of the observer.
Q: Are you saying that when the observer's viewpoint is that the snake is a symbol of higher learning, maybe...
A: Maybe the observer was just "blown away" by the experience.
Q: Clarify, please.
A: If you were living in the desert, or jungle, about 7,000 years ago, as you measure time, would you not be impressed if these Reptoid "dudes" came down from the heavens in silvery objects and demonstrated techno-wonders from thousands of years in the future, and taught you calculus, geometry and astrophysics to boot?!?
Q: Is that, in fact, what happened?
A: Yup.

R.And said:
September 30,1994

Q: (L) Who were Enlil and Enki, the Annunaki of Sumerian stories?

A: Great teachers.

Q: (L) Where did they come from?

A: Cassiopaea.

Thanks for revisiting this subject R.And, it was down of my list of things to do :)

Laura said:
Being a "great teacher" doesn't necessarily mean being STO.

And Hi Laura, on the off chance that you get back around to this thread may I ask if would you consider both characters as STS?

Having recently realised I have been getting Ogham dream clues for quite some time [pretty poor Druid aren't I....] the carved wooden Iota Chi symbol mentioned here has become even more interesting -

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,17503.msg723805.html#msg723805

Originally taking it as simply a clever reference to Caesar [vs the traditional interpretation] amidst all the other Caesarion stuff, the discovery that it represents Ea in the Ogham alphabet puts a different spin on things.

Without veering off too much :-[ I wonder if the upright and inverted Y's that are incorporated in the symbol may be interpreted as STS and STO - in a balanced state - and Enki / Enlil are representative of both states when separated?

Instead of just 2 smelly lizards with super powers :)

Thanks

J

First of all, one has to ask if the characters were even REAL. I would suggest some long spells of reading about ancient Mesopotamia. I've posted elsewhere some titles on the topic.

R.And said:
Hello good people,

I came across these session below and i'm confused. On the first session the Annunaki are great teachers and come from Cassiopaea. But a few pages later, it says they come to sap our soul energy and they are from Zeta Reticuli . Isn't it contradictory?

Moreover, about the last session(October 7, 1994): Annunaki = Lizzies or Anunnaki = beings who left the other planet and came to earth?

They may be ubiquitous through time and space, coming from many different places/planets of origin.

Laura said:
First of all, one has to ask if the characters were even REAL. I would suggest some long spells of reading about ancient Mesopotamia. I've posted elsewhere some titles on the topic.

Hi Laura, thanks for the reply.

Can I infer from the above comment that one may be correct in considering the Enlil / Enki characters more so celestial 'entities' rather than terrestrial ?

Much as Tiamat = Kantek

The reference to their being 'Great Teachers' of Cassiopaean origin, combined with the comment of being of other than 'STO' orientation has me wondering otherwise :/

Thanks

J

It seems to me that they could very well have been a combination of things just as we see in Baillie's rendering of Cú Chulainn.

Laura said:
It seems to me that they could very well have been a combination of things just as we see in Baillie's rendering of Cú Chulainn.

Thanks Laura.

Funny your choice of 'hero' as I'm currently working through 'The White Goddess', Mabinogion and 'Hamlets Mill' tracking dream motifs!

Yes, it was more that I hadn't thought to attribute personalities of intent / orientation to the Comet experience previously, opting to consider the phenomenon more so neutral/holistic?

Which is actually complimentary now I think of it :-[

Seems obvious in hindsight :)

On the subject of celestial 'entities', I'm also beginning to wonder if there is a correlation between the 'Goddess' and 'Nemesis'?

But that's a question for another day.

Thanks again for your reply.

Best Wishes

J

gnosisxsophia said:
On the subject of celestial 'entities', I'm also beginning to wonder if there is a correlation between the 'Goddess' and 'Nemesis'?

Hahaha what an idiot :shock:

I was actually alluding to the Suns dark companion until reading 'The White Goddess' on the train yesterday, when I nearly laughed out loud - lo and behold, from Chapter 14 -

"..Mother Goddess Diana, or Vesta...another name for this Goddess was Nemesis (from the Greek nemos = grove) - which in Classical Greek connotes divine vengeance for breaches of taboo..."

For someone that spends so much time looking into word etymology you'd reckon I'd have figured that one out sooner wouldn't you !!

Sheesh there's even a Greek Goddess named Nemesis...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemesis_(mythology)

But everyone, other than me, knew that already didn't they :-[

Oh well, every day is school day and I had to laugh after the train failed to stop where I needed to get off, adding another couple of kilometres to the walk......down 'Brigid' Rd.

From the grove indeed!

:)

The whole idea of giving love when an individual has not asked you to do so is so intriguing. I think the conclusions Laura derived are on point. Love becomes a control mechanism.

I also like, very much, this total respect for the individual or perhaps being (life entity). In most cases, we don't know the lessons anyone needs to learn from any particular situation, and we can certainly give advice, as the C's say, but to interfer with the progress of their lesson by overt emotions like hostility, aggression, love, or whatever changes the direction of their life. The C's quantify this exchange as energy and an imbalance of energy. Interesting. We all tend to "honor" things or situations which benefit us

In 2013, I had a very dear friend die. His choice was to opt out of traditional care...indeed, any care at all. I was crushed. Although we were not romantic, he was so dear to me. Yet, (and I'm no saint, folks, so don't read this like that!) I could do nothing but honor his choice. He had made a decision and set a course, and I had no right to interfer. But it does leave a great deal of sadness. And loss. (Probably part of the reason I sat in front of the computer yesterday crying my eyes out! I had just started learning pipebreathing + belly and looked further in the video to see how it would be used...so went through the meditation just listening. Maybe that caused all that crying, but I feel terrific today!)

Hi again Laura,

I stumbled across this the other day -

Q: (L) I am going to give a list of planets written about in the Sumerian texts... What was meant by {the Sumerian word}:

Mummu: Comet cluster.

Lahamu: Venus

Lahmu: Earth

The Hammered Bracelet: Comet trail of Venus and cluster.

Anshar: Jupiter.

Anu: Moon.

Ea: Sun.

Gaga: Saturn.

Marduk: Mars.

Tiamat: Sirius.

And I have to say that considering both Ea and Tiamat as Sub-Logoi (in Ra terminology) is VERY interesting from a dream perspective.

Tiamat as Sirius and NOT the source of the 'smashed bracelet', in particular, re-frames an awful lot and brings me back to wondering why Artemis has her in her sights ?

O.png
O2.png

Another dream involving Laura.

And the statement below becomes even more compelling -

Q: I also noticed that the word 'Osiris' could also be slightly modified to say 'of Sirius.' Comment, please.

A: Sirius was regarded highly in your "past."

Q: What was the foundation of this regard for Sirius?

A: "From whence cometh, is seen that which knows no limitation."

Q: Could you elaborate on that?

A: Could, but will not.

Q: Why?

A: Because you can!

I don't imagine that just "because you can" you could, PRETTY PLEASE, throw me a bone on that one can you :rolleyes:??

38.7 Questioner: Could you give me an example of a planet of this nature, both a third-density service-to-others type and a third-density self-service type at this level of, of attainment conditions?

Ra: I am Ra. As far as we are aware there are no negatively oriented third-density social memory complexes. Positively oriented social memory complexes of third density are not unheard of but quite rare. However, an entity from the star Sirius’ planetary body has approached this planetary body twice. This entity is late third-density and is part of a third-density social memory complex. This has been referred to in the previous material. The social memory complex is properly a fourth-density phenomenon.

38.8 Questioner: I was wondering if that particular social memory complex from the Sirius star evolved from trees?

Ra: I am Ra. This approaches correctness. Those second-density vegetation forms which graduated into third density upon this planet bearing the name of Dog were close to the tree as you know it.

Because a relationship between Ra, Sirius (and all that pertains to) and 'that which loves to be loved' would connect a mountain of dots and really make my day:-[

Best Regards

J

Hi again Laura,

Tiamat as Sirius and NOT the source of the 'smashed bracelet', in particular, re-frames an awful lot and brings me back to wondering why Artemis has her in her sights ?

View attachment 26518

I don't know what you are talking about here since Sirius is not in the "sights" of the constellation Orion. What you are depicting above in the double circle is Aldebaran. Sirius is the bright object at the feet of Orion and to the left, following.

I don't know what you are talking about here since Sirius is not in the "sights" of the constellation Orion. What you are depicting above in the double circle is Aldebaran. Sirius is the bright object at the feet of Orion and to the left, following.

Hi Laura,

Sorry for the confusion but the comment regarding Artemis and Sirius relates to the 'Another dream involving Laura' link below the images.

My apologies for the poor image quality but 'Orion' is upside down in this part of the world yet funnily enough still appears as an archer (Artemis in my dream).

I had hoped the text was legible :-( but Aldebaran is in the yellow rectangle below.

O2.png

Best Regards

J

Hi gnosisxsophia,
In your photo, Sirius is indeed to the right and Aldebara to the left (in Taurus). The image is how it is seen in the southern hemisphere. The drawing of the Orion constellation is not as you depict. As an example, Rigel in arabic means foot. basically, in your image, Orion the hunter should be upside down, facing Taurus with its bow/shield.

Back
Top Bottom