Corona craziness

To add to this strangeness, I followed a kind of ... intuition and made some searchings ...
Modicia is the old name of the town Monza.
Uderzo died the 24th March, the same day an italian nurse suicided at Monza (link)
Also, FWIW, Asterix <> Asteroid / Obelix <> Obelisk - maybe something to investigate further, i would bet there's a relation, but can't argue about.

Then searched on google on "Obelisk asteroid", first link gives this page, "Asteroid", a swedish rock/blues/etc... band
And on this page, you quickly spot the youtube clip of their latest song, named "Til' Dawn", the static pic which presents the clip speaks for itself :

I found the lyrics, text is short, nothing much special to notice about (at least on my side)

I also searched on the word "obelisk" among the transcripts, found only one session of 1997 where this word is found in a question from Laura :
... but I did not much find something useful, just tickled when speaking about "chlorophyll" which makes me think about "chloroquine"

Wondering if there are dots to follow ? Or just another topic on which we can just say "strange" (?)

Back
Top Bottom