Corona craziness

I don't know where this should go?
The woman fit the "Crazy" title of this thread, might be cerebral degeneration from the recent download?!
My "Trendy"friend would call her Cray-cray.
This happened in Canada, a couple days ago, two teen girls walking the trails, picking berries, eating berries, and for whatever reason, picked a twig of berries, probably to take home.
They are then harassed and belittled by a "Middle Age, Bossy, Mean, White Woman".

In my opinion, the girls handled the interaction rather well, especially when the "Karen" told them: "If they didn't like it, they should "go back to where they came from".
Yeah, both young ladies were born in Canada, the woman is from the US....
‘Karen In The Wild’ Rage-Dances During Racist Rant Against Two Girls For Picking Berries
by Mike Walsh
1593914259432.png

In my opinion, the girls handled the interaction rather well, especially when the "Karen" told them: "If they didn't like it, they should "go back to where they came from".
Yeah, both young ladies were born in Canada, the woman is from the US....
I think the kids didn't got intimidated and handled very well.
Here is one from the same article that is really crazy. People are projecting the 'fear of corona' to all sorts of people using all sorts of virtue signaling slogans that mean nothing more than racism.
It is very disturbing to view the other video's in the article that show how rotten people's minds are inside and how stupid they became.

How sad :-(

On the night of March 25 this year, Edward Guy Mason, 57, went to his store in Bruce Rock, 240 kilometres east of Perth, packed three shopping trolleys with cardboard and set them on fire, before trying to take his own life.

His lawyer, Richard Lawson, said Mason then became convinced he had the virus, and to protect his customers and the public from getting infected he had to burn down his business, later repeatedly telling witnesses, "I set fire to the business to kill the germs."

"He decided he had to eradicate himself,"

Back
Top Bottom