In the light of recent speculations and suggestions by Chinese that the virus might have come from the US, the following session comes to mind and if it is the case then the backfire could hardly be any bigger:

Session 14 April 2018

A: Genetics are about to be hot topics too!

Q: (L) Well, can I finish my question? Just...

A: Genes will (hesitates before selecting word) save for lack of a better term.

Q: (L) So you ARE telling us something... So, anyway...
(Artemis) Do you want to ask...
(Andromeda) They're trying to tell us something.

(Joe) I know what they're talking about: some kind of genetic warfare!

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) Viral weapons! Resident Evil! Ooooh! I knew it!

(Joe) Are the Americans getting SO desperate that they're going to use some weapon that they developed after they collected those Russian genes last year?

A: Close

Q: (Joe) Something along those lines.

(Pierre) They say it will save, so it doesn't sound like the US will destroy Russians from their ethnic specific weapons. It sounds like it will backfire...

A: Yes. Big time!

Q: (Pierre) No way!

(Chu) So everybody's going to turn Russian!

(Artemis) We'll all speak Russian.

(Pierre) It sounds like they're developing an ethnic-specific weapon in haste which should not be used because...

(Joe) Maybe it's more along the lines of: Will they be caught trying to spread something along those lines?

(Chu) Wait and see.

A: More like finding out that your ancestors were not what you thought. No more on this. Wait and see!

I can't make much sense of the last answer though. Anyone?
Maybe I'm completely off with the whole idea.

that your ancestors were not what you thought
Means that you can be all kind of blood mixes of different races without knowing that.
I am Dutch, but that does not mean i am pure Dutch, i could have Irish blood posibly ar something else.
And if you are creating genetic warfare bio waepen to kill Irish for example, i am dead too.
You just dont know what blood mixes you are, without a ancestor blood test, and those are not 100% relible either.

It's not enforced by police at the moment, so in my view it's a voluntary recommendation and not a mandatory order.

That's correct. It's a question of enforcement and is this even necessary. Will police stop Californians on the roads like is being done in France and demand they prove that their movement is "essential?" Is it just a step towards a mandatory order to stay home? There's been 18 deaths and just over 1,000 confirmed cases in the state. Even a shelter in place order is completely over the top.

tweet.JPG

A: Everything reflects macrodynamically and microdynamically. We suggest you absorb for now; and, fear not! For it is not imminent!

Obviously, what was not imminent 24 years ago is upon us now.
The writing is on the wall.The earth is currently being oiled for earth changes coming like a thief in the night.We have to keep pushing as the Cs' mentioned recently,there is much more work to be done. The Cs' said we should pay attention to our dreams for the balancing expected shortly. Had a very clear dream in March last year where i saw some biblical scrolls on the cloud,the words were moving very fast which makes reading difficult,however, i saw 3 headings or topic which are of importance to us all. I saw PATIENCE, FAITH, and Incoming EARTH CHANGES in bold letters. I have a decent track records with my dreams and it is now one year since i got it so lets see how the year will close out.No bets though hit or miss no stress, just wanted to share.

Yes, in a way, it is torture to observe it all happening in real time, like watching a very slow train wreck. But we have been told that the best approach to these times is to "sit back and enjoy the show" and that the challenge of living through this turmoil can produce ecstasy. I guess that's going to be true if all we do is have to deal with our everyday affairs just to get through it.
Encouraging words to keep us balance. At time it's so sad hearing folks discussing how dangerous this corona is to humanity and some are not open to other views that the Powers that should not Be are treating us like sheep.

Last edited:
Since me and my wife are not allowed to go to our work places anymore either, our morning routines in the family have become quite different: after breakfast my wife goes into one room with her computer to have her meetings, I'll go to another room with my computer to guide my students, and the kids go to their rooms to have their meetings on the iPads the school has provided. We're so far taking this positively, but it does start to feel like you're in some kind of sci-fi movie! :lol:
This new reality has been implemented so quickly across the world it makes you wonder and ponder. How could this be but i guess we were slowly programmed for this new reality.

The words of the LA mayor really show how incompetent the leaders are and totally unprepared. Prisoners are being released all across the US (including LA) over the coronavirus, now they're gonna arrest people for being outside? There's no rhyme or reason, just tilting at windmills.

In attempt to wrap my head around those numbers from Italy that Approaching Infinity summarized so well imo, I was also searching for information about how it is with flu in Italy and it seems to be the case that the Covid-19 could have hit the peak of the seasonal flu epidemic.

How Many People Die Annually From Flu In Italy
Italy has a pretty high mortality rate for flu, according to a study that looked into seasonal cases between 2013 and 2017.
According to the study, 68 000 deaths were attributable to flu epidemics in the winter months between 2013 and 2014, and 2016 and 2017 respectively.

This is likely due to the fact that Italy has an ageing population, and the elderly are more at risk, generally.
In January this year, Italy reported that since flu season started in October 2019, over 2 million cases of flu were recorded, resulting in 240 deaths. Most of these fatal cases were elderly patients who suffered complications as a result of the virus.

I was not able to recover link to another article which says that in the middle of February Italy was still experiencing rise in flu cases (and surely in deaths from flu). Put that together with what Bloomberg says:

99% of Those Who Died From Virus Had Other Illness, Italy Says
More than 99% of Italy’s coronavirus fatalities were people who suffered from previous medical conditions, according to a study by the country’s national health authority.
The new study could provide insight into why Italy’s death rate, at about 8% of total infected people, is higher than in other countries.

The Rome-based institute has examined medical records of about 18% of the country’s coronavirus fatalities, finding that just three victims, or 0.8% of the total, had no previous pathology. Almost half of the victims suffered from at least three prior illnesses and about a fourth had either one or two previous conditions.

More than 75% had high blood pressure, about 35% had diabetes and a third suffered from heart disease.

Italy_graphics.png
The average age of those who’ve died from the virus in Italy is 79.5. As of March 17, 17 people under 50 had died from the disease. All of Italy’s victims under 40 have been males with serious existing medical conditions.

While data released Tuesday point to a slowdown in the increase of cases, with a 12.6% rise, a separate study shows Italy could be underestimating the real number of cases by testing only patients presenting symptoms.

According to the GIMBE Foundation, about 100,000 Italians have contracted the virus, daily Il Sole 24 Ore reported. That would bring back the country’s death rate closer to the global average of about 2%.

All of above could be very unlucky mix of factors that would result in higher mortality in Italy. At the same time, since media manipulation is in full swing, it could also be some intentional move from globalists to make more damage specifically to Italy via creating false numbers, causing more panic and stress (and deaths as a result). Punishment for Salvini's previous independent approach? Or they could just be interested in making mess of the country and then easily move in (figuratively) and take over. For whatever purpose. Strategic European hub? Now I am perhaps stretching it.

This is interesting information. The German virologist describes the course of the infection as follows: The virus settles in the throat area before it reaches the lungs. If the virus settles in the throat area, there is a sore throat and is already being fought there by the immune system. This leads to a relatively symptom-free course without lung involvement. He explains difficult courses by saying that the virus does not get stuck in the throat area and immediately gets into the lungs and develops there. This explains the violent immunological reaction in the lungs. Another reason why younger people are seriously ill.
I noticed something immediately. I had the flu last year when I had a severe sore throat. I could not swallow and was in great pain. The cough is also enormous. This phenomenon has been told by many sick people. Sore throat was the biggest problem and it was thought that it wasn't normal flu.
The doctor says in the video that tests have now been carried out to confirm that the full formation of antibodies in Corona was achieved a week after the disease. This cannot be explained. This usually takes 3 weeks.
The question you have to ask yourself: Did we have this virus in Germany in winter 19/20?
(Video ab 12:07 minute)

Even if we do end up closed down until mid June or longer we have lots of ideas for generating income in other ways, or I can go get a job at Whole Foods selling toilet paper and canned goods 😉 (tongue in cheek).

We are not that fortunate (or rather perhaps haven't been that wise), so if clients stop paying, we will be wiped out financially within a few months I guess. We joked that we can still help with the harvest - because now all the eastern European workers can't get in to help, duh! Seriously though, now is the time to think about business ideas. Every crisis is an opportuuunity!

The MSM in Germany went into overdrive for the last few days in smearing him and his research. Not easy though because he has so much credentials. Their "story" consists of calling him unscientific and a conspiracy theorist, but giving ZERO actual arguments. Just: "he fails to see that we will be out of hospital beds and this will kill us all blabla". Pathetic. But I'm sure many people will dismiss him just because they see a headline "Doctor calls Wodarg Unscientific".
Not only that; I tried sharing this video with my whatsapp group that is associated with the Medical Anthropology faculty at the University of Heidelberg in Germany. Only one Indian exchange student found it interesting, whereas there was an immediate backlash from the European ones. The first reply I got was "This is NOT the time to be *cussword* contrarian"!
When I calmly reasoned with that PhD student(!), he pointed out that Wodarg should not be listened to because he appeared on the show of Alex Jones before. This is a common rhetoric I find with liberal, progressive type of students. Ignore the actual content and arguments, go straight for character assassination.
When I argued further, I was dismissed with the argument that I am not a medical doctor and that my help is not wanted.

The programming really is downright scary.

Seriously though, now is the time to think about business ideas. Every crisis is an opportuuunity!
That's it! Let's not forget the rich, who still have some money, will be under immense stress and they will be glad to let go of the hair if they get a genuine help. Time to create international FOTCM network of health and wellness practices! Neuroptimal, FIR saunas, crisis couching, self-sufficiency, EE, whatever anyone has at their disposal.

That's it! Let's not forget the rich, who still have some money, will be under immense stress and they will be glad to let go of the hair if they get a genuine help. Time to create international FOTCM network of health and wellness practices! Neuroptimal, FIR saunas, crisis couching, self-sufficiency, EE, whatever anyone has at their disposal.

I think a lot of people need a psychiatrist too, lol.

Back
Top Bottom