Are people actually being tested, then diagnosed with corona virus? Or is it determined to be corona based on SYMPTOMS (which could be caused by things other than corona virus). And is there even a valid test? The numbers could be skewed based on how determined. I refer back to Rappaport's blog in which he discusses how a test should be done: How Many People Have Coronavirus? « Jon Rappoport's Blog

Dr Gaby has arrived from Spain with quite a story to tell about the hospital where she works. It's a scandal because it proves that the whole thing is not just a #NothingBurgerVirus, but it is a HOAX. But she'll have to tell it in her own words. Give her time to have some dinner and rest up after the long drive.

Everything is very strange here in my state. Many adults behave like pubescent children. With others, I have the feeling that they accept it all. In the construction business, a young woman with gloves and a mask stands 1.5 in front of me at the cash register. You estimated the size of the floor tiles and marched forward 1.5m apart. Once I came too close to her and she yelled at me if I hadn't learned what 1.5m is at school. zombies. We waited all day for the curfew and in the end came a light version. Strange. They have been threatening for days and they were always looking for someone who was responsible for their bad behavior so that can do it . I felt like a little child when my father threatened me. We are close to the French border and we thought that we would also get the strict curfew because the French also act like pubescent children on the border.
I'm sure Macron can't use a light version, he needs absolute control because his people mutiny. It will have less to do with the virus.
Everything sounds so wrong to me, like in a film that has to come to an end. But it is so nice and calm and I am very happy for the nature that can recover from us. Today at noon I thought: If the air is now clean - won't the cosmic radiation come to earth much more strongly? Perhaps that is the deep meaning of this standstill. Something flows out of the cosmos… ..

Pozdrav, relativno sam novi na ovim stranicama i trudim se hvatati korak u šumi informaciji. Živim u Hrvatskoj gdje još nije "službeno" mnogo zaraženih, "navodnim"corona virusom. Međutim iz dana u dan mjere koje se poduzimaju od strane vlade protiv "naroda" postaju sve rigoroznije. Ljudi su u strahu, mediji im svakodnevno pune um o corona virusu i načinima kako da se to spriječi te da sve što se čini, čini se za njihovo dobro (dobro naroda), pa tako i današnja najava za moguće odsjecanje županija(regija), a i vojska je već pripravna da šeta i patrolira ulicima. Širi se strah. Promatrajući sve to imam dojam da će se početi ubijati na ulici iz banalnih razloga. Smatram da kako je krenulo bit će još rigoroznije (strože) mjere. Osobno nemam strah jer sumnjam da je corona virus samo izlika za nešto puno veće a i već sad se primjeti da se ekonomija u mojoj državi raspada i da to očito malo koga brine a isto tako otkad je u prvom planu u medijima corona virus nitko ne primjećuje niti priča o migrantima koji i dalje slobodno prelaze državne granice Bosne,Hrvatske i Italije itd. a da ne govorim o statistici koju tako puno vole prikazivati o smrtnim slućajevima od CV koji je neusporediv sa smrtnim slučajevima od gladi u svijetu itd.. Ipak da skratim priču,zahvaljujem od srca svim dobrim ljudima koji se brinu za dizanje svijesti drugim ljudima. I još nešto da kažem, bez obzira na zabrane ja ću i dalje nastojati biti na svježem zraku i prirodi.:halo::halo::halo:

The "beaming" issue has given me some food for thought recently, and now, after doing the little timeline above (I hope others will add to it if something relevant is found), it is really making me go "hmmmmm...."

You see, I started having panic attacks in early November and I had about three really bad ones and then started learning how to feel it coming and take preventive measures and head it off at the pass. Ark also became ill in November with a crazy virus, was very sick in Dec and again in January. All is under control right now, but we have both noticed "agitating" effects, usually at night around 11 PM. Not every night.

So, I started wondering if this was some kind of beaming going on? Because, really, neither of us are panic types by any stretch of the imagination. But it seems to me that if something of this sort is going on, it must be some humdinger of a wave!

I have been experiencing a panic attacks and like I’m going nuts in November. I can’t say the exact time, it was more like spontaneously in November.

In November my ex-wife told me that it is all over between us, so I think it was because of that.

But there was some stuff that comes and goes like from nowhere. In November there was a fog, huge amount of fog outside in Kyiv. My ex-wife told me that this fog made her to rethink our relationship and to make a step forward that we have to get divorced.

I had a very prolonged pain in the forehead, that was like for an hour or so, several times and it was in November. Usually I have experiencing that king of pain in the forehead, during reading some C’s sessions. But usually it lasts like 5 minutes+, it happens when some new information from sessions came to my mind. It is not like a pain, sort of pain.

But I cannot be accurate here, because of the breakdown of our relationships at that point of time.

Remember the rule: “Save lives! Stay at home!”

My god.

I'm still trying to suss out exactly WHY "staying at home" seems to be necessary to the agenda. Well, one thing, if everybody is cowering in their homes, they don't have to send police out to deal with riots in the streets.
Yes, 'staying at home' is a gift for them with multiple uses and having pesky people out of their way is definitely the main usage. Sort of like keeping the adults out of the house and partying like crazy.:rolleyes:

On a good note though, some facebook friends are waking up and asking questions can tell by there posts. At the beginning they got sucked in to the hysteria, hopefully this catches on.
Even though I have no social media accounts, it would be interesting to pose the question if anyone knows of anyone or who knows anyone who has contracted this boogeyman virus. 🤔

Currently still reading pg 193 - every time I finish a page, still four more to read!
(Joe) None of us have Central Asia in our DNA, do we?

(L) I think we all come out of Central Asia ultimately.

(Joe) Not in our DNA results...

(L) Uh-huh! If you do all our mitochondria and stuff, you always end up there.
My maiden name is Lutz and growing up, believed family was of German descent. My mother, maiden name Hedrick, was very into genealogy in her senior years, and said dad's ancestors came from outside Germany proper, land that eventually became Switzerland. Ancestors left for America because of repeated invaders from France made it impossible to sustain living. I don't know what period of time that was - probably somewhere in the stuff she left. Husband's family definitely German - Storck - his parents (Catholic with 2 priests & 1 nun siblings) went to Germany and visited site of origination (according to my son's internet search, Soest, Germany). Husband's father (now deceased) told him it was geographically aligned with St. (Alsace ?) Lorraine (?), France. They were always exceptionally proud of their German heritage and the good values/qualities of Germans). My paternal grandparents did not speak German nor husband's parents (not sure about his grandparents who were very elderly when he was little. Gathered info as husband going out the door, so unable to reconfirm town in France - I thought he said St. something).

I've never done the commercial DNA analysis because you give up all your rights associated with the findings although no doubt PTB have all that info anyway by now. Son-in-law's mother was working as a nurse in prominent hospital in Columbus and had said how the entire system there was being overhauled which would bring all hospitals' systems nationwide compatible with each other - that struck me as possibly nefarious. Also, one of my appointments at conventional hospital required getting my picture taken for their system identification. Another way to input everyone for facial recognition.

Sorry if this has been already shared (still have 5 pages not read yet ahead), but here in France, they are talking about it:

Coronavirus: hoteliers put to good use to welcome homeless people

The Accor group has already proposed to make nearly a thousand rooms available to house the homeless during the confinement period. The government held talks this Thursday with hotel groups to extend the scheme. A similar scheme is also being drawn up for health personnel.

With the coronavirus crisis, hoteliers are closing rooms one after the other for lack of customers. At the same time, the 157,000 emergency accommodation places available in France are not enough to accommodate all the homeless, who must also be confined.

The government has therefore decided to call on hoteliers to house the homeless. "We need to shelter as many people as possible who continue to live outside," explains Housing Minister Julien Denormandie.

Have any of you have ever seen any Power that should not Be showing the slightest hint of compassion for the homeless?
Why nobody has to remain outside? What is going to happen outside? What the heck?

It's getting worse by the day. Now the French police is giving fines to homeless people because they don't respect the confinement rules. I can imagine the surrealistic dialogue between a cop and a homeless person:

Cop: What are you doing in the street? You should be home
Homeless: I have no home, sir
Cop: That's not an excuse, everybody must stay home
Homeless: I wish I could, sir
Cop: Now, don't get impertinent, you breached the law, you're putting the lives of everyone in danger. Here is a 135 euros fine
Homeless: What?
Cop: You perfectly understood. I don't want to see in the street anymore. Go back home now.

Further back, someone mentioned that what is going on is much like an alien invasion and that got me started thinking. I poked through the sessions and came up with the following:

19 Nov 1994
Q: (T) Is the government planning to stage an invasion by aliens to cause the populace of the world to go into such a fear state that they will accept total control and domination?

A: Open. But if so, will "flop".

Q: (T) Why?

A: Many reasons: 1. Visual effects will be inadequate and will have "glitches". 2. Real invasion may take place first. 3. Other events may intercede.

Q: (T) Such as what?

A: Earth changes.

Q: (T) Am I correct in assuming that some of these hot-shot, big-wig guys in the government who have plans for taking over the whole world and making everything all happy and hunky-dory with them in charge, are just simply not in synch with the fact that there are some definite earth changes on the agenda? Are they missing something here?

A: Close. They are aware but in denial.

Q: (T) Are these earth changes going to occur prior to the arrival of the cometary cluster?

A: No. But "time" frame is, as of yet, undetermined.

Q: (T) Am I correct in saying that if they knew what was really going to happen that they would still continue with their stupid little plans to make money and try to control the world?

A: Yes. Greed is a sickness.

14 Jul 1996 (I had just met Ark 9 days earlier)

Q: (L) You have said that the Holocaust was basically a 'practice run' for the ultimate space invasion. Is this invasion supposed to take place as an actual 'aliens invading the planet' scenario, or...

A: Too many thought patterns at once. Step by step, please.

Q: (L) Let's boil it down. Was Hitler's agenda a practice run for a future scenario?

A: Close. Was a "testing" of the will.

Q: (L) Whose will was being tested?

A: Yours.

Q: (L) Me specifically, or the planet?

A: Latter.

Q: (L) In terms of this scenario, is there some lesson that we can learn about what may or may not occur through this book I have mentioned?

A: Maybe, but suggest you learn to blend mosaic consciousness.

Q: (L) What is mosaic consciousness?

A: Thinking in internally spherical terms, rather than using linear "point blank" approach. The whole picture is seen by seeing the whole scene.

Q: (L) Well, I guess that is why I get into so many thought patterns...

A: Picture yourself as being at the center of a mosaic.

Q: (L) Okay, I know what you are saying, but I just don't think that there is any way I can DO this!

A: Yes you can!

Q: (L) Okay. Okay. This whole situation, this Polish connection, this German connection, the American and alien things, the soldier/Nephilim thing, these are all manifestations of a Realm Border Crossing, am I correct?

A: Close.

Q: (L) And some of the manifestations of a Realm Border Crossing are that some people graduate or transition to 4th density, that their awareness changes, everything changes, the playing field is leveled. So, what happened in Germany was a 'practice run' but what is going to happen is that the 'playing field' is going to be leveled, so it will not be exactly the same scenario, is this a correct assessment?

A: Maybe. Alright, my dear, you want the facts, so we will give them to you, and hopefully you will comprehend. If not now, then when necessary maybe... Fact number one: All there is is lessons. Fact two: this is one big school. Fact three: Timing as you perceive it, is never, NEVER definite. Fact four: What is to happen, as you state it, is a ways off, and will not occur until you have reached that point on the learning cycle, and you are not close yet. Now ponder before more facts are given!!

Q: (L) Okay, this being one infinite school, and we all seem to be wandering around in the darkness...

A: Fact five: The learning cycle is variable, and progress along it is determined by events and circumstances as they unfold.

Q: (L) So, the events and circumstances of our lives, individually and collectively, can indicate where we are on this learning cycle? And we are asking to have things told to us, or revealed to us about things which are, in themselves, the necessary lessons? And it would be virtually useless to be told about them since they must be experienced?

A: Partly correct. If you want hints, then hints shall we give. But, if you are looking for a "road map?," forgetitski!!

Q: (L) Okay, we want some hints. And [the physicist] Ark wants some hints, too! He wants to know if we can invent a tool that enhances free will?

A: No tool is needed because of facts 3, 4, and 5.

Q: (L) Ummm... So, when a person is being hypnotized and controlled from outside, because that is the matter of concern we were discussing earlier, they are hypnotized and controlled until they learn to stop it?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, using the analogy of the pig sty, they just have to wallow in it and suffer until they have had enough?

A: Using your analogy of the bicycle: Is there a tool which makes it unnecessary for the child to learn how to ride the bicycle in order to know how to ride it?!?

Q: (MM) Don't you get more free will by assimilating knowledge?

A: Yes!! Yes!!

Q: (L) So, in other words, knowledge and awareness makes you aware that you have free will, and also makes you aware of what actions actually ARE acts of free will, and therefore, when you know or suspect the difference between the lies and deception and truth, then you are in a position to be in control of your life?

Q: (L) Ark also wants to ask... well, his problem is faith, as he said it to me.

A: Faith comes also from knowledge, and as we have stated before... False knowledge is worse than no knowledge at all!!!!!

Q: (L) So, it is important to take each and every thing that is being learned or analyzed, and take it completely apart and dig in every direction around it, and even in related directions, to FULLY ascertain that it is true? As C.S. Lewis said, knowledge is like a rope... as long as you are using it to tie up a box, it doesn't matter whether it is perfect or not, but if you have to use it to hang over a precipice, then it behooves you to make absolutely certain that it is strong enough to support your weight.

9 Aug 1997

A: Here is something for you to digest: Why is it that your scientists have overlooked the obvious when they insist that alien beings cannot travel to earth from a distant system???

Q: And what is this obvious thing?

A: Even if speed of light travel, or "faster," were not possible, and it is, of course, there is no reason why an alien race could not construct a space "ark," living for many generations on it. They could travel great distances through time and space, looking for a suitable world for conquest. Upon finding such, they could then install this ark in a distant orbit, build bases upon various solid planes in that solar system, and proceed to patiently manipulate the chosen civilizations to develop a suitable technological infrastructure. And then, after the instituting of a long, slow, and grand mind programming project, simply step in and take it over once the situation was suitable.

Q: Is this, in fact, what has happened, or is happening?

A: It could well be, and maybe now it is the time for you to learn about the details.

Q: Well, would such a race be 3rd or 4th density in orientation?

A: Why not elements of both?

Q: What is the most likely place that such a race would have originated from?

A: Oh, maybe Orion, for example?

Q: Okay. If such a race did, in fact, travel to this location in space/time, how many generations have come and gone on their space ark during this period of travel, assuming, of course, that such a thing has happened?

A: Maybe 12.

Q: Okay, that implies that they have rather extended life spans...

A: Yes...

Q: Assuming this to be the case, what are their lifespans?

A: 2,000 of your years.

Q: Okay, assuming such a bunch have traveled...

A: When in space, that is...

Q: And what is the span when on terra firma?

A: 800 years.

Q: Well, has it not occurred to them that staying in space might not be better?

A: No. Planets are much more "comfortable."

Q: Okay... imagining that such a group has traveled here...

A: We told you of upcoming conflicts... Maybe we meant the same as your Bible, and other references. Speak of... The "final" battle between "good and evil..." Sounds a bit cosmic, when you think of it, does it not?

Q: Does this mean that there is more than one group that has traveled here in their space arks?

A: Could well be another approaching, as well as "reinforcements" for either/or, as well as non-involved, but interested observers of various types who appreciate history from the sidelines.

Q: Well, SWELL! There goes my peaceful life!

A: You never had one!

Q: Well, I was planning on one! Is this one of those items we should NOT put on the net, or are you addressing it because you want it on the net?

A: We will leave that until a bit later.

Q: Any other comment?

A: You chose to be incarnated now, with some foreknowledge of what was to come. Reference your dreams of space attack.

Q: Okay, what racial types are we talking about relating to these hypothetical aliens?

A: Three basic constructs. Nordic, Reptilian, and Greys. Many variations of type 3, and 3 variations of type 1 and 2.

Q: Well, what racial types are the 'good guys?'

A: Nordics, in affiliation with 6th density "guides."

Q: And that's the only good guys?

A: That's all you need.

Q: Wonderful! So, if it is a Grey or Lizzie, you know they aren't the nice guys. But, if it is tall and blond, you need to ask questions!

A: All is subjective when it comes to nice and not nice. Some on 2nd density would think of you as "not nice," to say the least!!!

Q: That's for sure! Especially the roaches! Maybe we ought to get in touch with some of these good guys...

A: When the "time" is right.

Q: Speaking of time - any further comments?

A: Just pay attention to the signs, please! It is not helpful to place yourself in a vacuum of awareness.

Q: I don't think I am in a vacuum of awareness. Now, this Jason Dunlap is printing a lot of stuff that reminds me of the Hale Bopp incident. There is a lot being said about the sightings out in the South West area. They are saying that this is the 'new' imminent invasion or mass landing. Can you comment on this activity?

A: Prelude to the biggest "flap" ever.

Q: And where will this flap be located?

A: Earth.

Q: When is it going to begin?

A: Starting already.

Q: Is this biggest flap going to be just a flap, or is it going to be an invasion?

A: Not yet.

Q: Not an invasion?

Q: So, it will just be inciting people to frenzies of speculation...

A: Invasion happens when programming is complete...

Q: What programming?

A: See Bible, "Lucid" book, Matrix Material, "Bringers of the Dawn," and many other sources, then cross reference...

Q: Well, if something is fairly imminent, we are not gonna have time to do all the things you have suggested that we do!

A: Yes you will, most likely.

Q: Well, we are supposed to build a pool, a maze, a psychomantium, to build a database, get a Nobel Prize... a LOT of things in the works here.... This just sort of takes the heart right out of me!

A: Not so!

Q: Well, are we going to have time to do all these things?

A: All these things were suggested for this reason, among others.

Q: So, all the things you have suggested are to get us ready for this event?

Q: Well, we better get moving! We don't have time to mess around!

A: You will proceed as needed, you cannot force these events or alter the Grand Destiny.

Q: I do NOT like the sound of that! I want to go home!

A: The alternative is less appetising.

Q: Sure! I don't want to be lunch!

A: Reincarnation on a 3rd density earth as a "cave person" amidst rubble and a glowing red sky, as the perpetual cold wind whistles...

Q: Why is the sky glowing red?

A: Contemplate.

Q: Of course! Comet dust! Sure, everybody knows THAT! Wonderful!!! Anything further?

A: Stay tuned for all pertinent information.

22 Jul 1010
Q: (L) Okay, so what's going to happen? Is the Gulf Stream breaking up, and is that going to bring on an ice age?

A: It is, it will.

Q: (L) Is that like imminent?

A: The cause is more than the oil. But the people will only see the oil reason and turn against the elite for bringing on such a disaster. Also note that the nonlinear effects will take some time to develop fully.

Q: (L) Okay, so are you saying that there are going to be some people who are very aware sooner than others, and then it's going to spread?

Q: What do you mean: "The cause is more than the oil"?

A: Internal planetary changes including magnetic field modifications.

Q: (L) And what is causing the internal planetary changes including the magnetic field alterations?

A: Both the change in the cosmic environment and the presence of foreign bodies in and near the inner solar system. {pause} Realm convergence.

Q: (L) Well, clearly human beings are really miniscule specks on this planet, and the planet itself is a miniscule speck in the galaxy, which is a miniscule speck in the universe. So, in a very large sense, we don't really count. So whatever happens, happens.

A: More or less, but remember that some consciousnesses "weigh" more than others. Also recall that "His eye is on the sparrow." While it may seem grim from your perspective, even you care about your smallest parts.

Q: (L) Well, it just seems like psychopaths have really screwed things up.

A: It is actually a bad time for them.

Q: (L) It's a bad time for them? What do you mean?

A: They will get all the blame!

Q: (Andromeda) That's an interesting... (L) Way to look at it. (Burma Jones) So then back to what Galaxia was wanting to know, is there going to be a revolution? Are people actually going to wake up and start... (Galaxia) And do something about it?

A: Oh indeed!

Q: (Galaxia) Now that's what I like to hear! (Andromeda) Is it going to be a very bloody revolution?

Q: (Galaxia) On both sides?

Q: (Galaxia) More for the evil side, or more for the good side?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (Perceval) Is it gonna be more concentrated in one particular area of the globe, for example in the US, as opposed to world-wide?

A: Yes. We have mentioned a 5D city on a hill.

Q: (Perceval) Is this in reference to the ice age in terms of the blame that people give to the government and that causes the revolution?

A: There are a few more steps before an ice age. Some of them not very pleasant.

Q: (Perceval) Earthquakes, volcanoes, economic collapse...(Burma Jones) Mass starvation. (Perceval) Plague. (L) Crop failure.

A: All of those and more.

Q: (Andromeda) Great! (Perceval) On that topic, is one of those steps that could happen to cause a revolution...

(L) Well, actually they're talking about steps to an ice age, not steps to a revolution.

(Ailén) They said before the revolution would start, people would only see the oil as a reason to start a revolution.

(Perceval) Yeah, I asked if the ace age was going to cause a revolution. (L) I don't think there's going to be a lot left to have a revolution once the ice age has begun! {laughter} Okay, so all that stuff like crop failure is going to lead up to the ice age.

(L) I would say that if there were crop failures, economic collapse, and so on, that those things would bring about a revolution and while you're in the middle of the revolution THEN everything goes kaflooey. That would be my guess.

A: Yes

Q: (Perceval) So they said "all of those and more". Could one of those "more" things be any revelations about 9/11?

A: That may come too, but don't hang your hopes on "revelations". Rather it will be a change in perception by the public.

Q: (L) Okay. Well, all of that is very, very cheerful. So what are we supposed to do?

A: Continue to spread the truth and program that will unite all people of good will.

Q: (L) So uniting people of good will...

A: Remember we once told you that people would unite against the "invasion" at the time just before the earth changes?

Q: (L) Well, yeah. We were talking about the Nephalim and their stun guns and that sort of thing. But it looks like psychopaths are the new Nephalim, and they're already using stun guns - tasers. And then we asked if they were going to try to stage a fake alien invasion. All of this disclosure business is trying to point people in the direction of alien invasions, trying to get them prepared for some kind of fake alien invasion. Then you said yes, but a real invasion might take place first or earth changes would happen. Now, it's just been pressing on my mind, becoming more and more clear, that we don't NEED an alien invasion with psychopaths ruling this world as their transdimensional agents. And it has occurred to me that when you said that way back when, that basically the invasion has already occurred! It's here, now. It's psychopaths in power!

Everybody is looking and waiting for some kind of aliens; well, aliens are a supernatural phenomenon. Yeah, there is a certain physicality to it, but it strikes me that that physicality doesn't have... what do I want to say? Endurance? It doesn't "vibrate" right in our reality. It can come and go, but it doesn't stay here. So they need agents. They've always needed agents. They've always needed human-looking beings to control, to manipulate, or to even "download into" in a funny sort of way, like a possession or an activation. It's like they're sitting at some control console in some hyperdimensional place controlling their agents the way we control remote control toys.

So anyhow, this is what I've been thinking. Everybody's waiting for something to happen, like disclosure, or after disclosure. But it's already happened. It's here NOW! Any so-called “disclosure” will be a fraud unless they come out and say that it is a supernatural or hyper-dimensional phenomenon, which they are NOT going to say because that completely counters their entire world view that worships the physical universe. That’s where the whole Darwinism, material science, exclusion of scientific study of the paranormal, and so forth, comes from. That sort of thing can NEVER be studied honestly because it would destroy their reality construct.

(Perceval) That's a great screen.

(L) Yeah, they're trying to prepare people for physical, material aliens – “Disclosure” - because they're going to TRY to pull the alien invasion trick or the "alien god" trick and they'll say, "Worship the alien god! Join behind us! We're his high priests!" But it's not going to work.

(Perceval) It's almost like that's been held in reserve if it's necessary. They've prepped people with the idea of aliens.

(L) It's like this gigantic counterintelligence program. And the main thing that I've seen them working to counter is the idea, the concept, the understanding that this phenomenon is a supernatural one. To make that clear, what we have always called supernatural, which is not necessarily "supernatural", is really just hyperdimensional. We've been aware of these things – this other reality – for millennia. They come and go. It's like the finger in Flatland. We're Flatland! Am I on to something with this?

A: About as accurate as you can get without making direct predictions.

Q: (L) Who was it, this scientist guy... Was it Werner von Braun who said they were going to create this illusion about an alien invasion, and that it was all a big lie and a big fraud? And the real reason he said it was that he knew that it was a paranormal or a hyperdimensional phenomenon. Is that what he meant?

Q: (L) Because that fits. We've already been invaded. It's already a done deal. (Perceval) An invasion of psychopaths. (L) Yeah.

(Ailén) It's a perfect excuse for not taking responsibility as human beings. They can blame it on aliens, and say, "We're all equal, we're all victims! We didn't know!"

22 Jul 2012
Q: (L) So, what you're saying is that your remarks at the beginning... [planchette zooms around on the board] Boy, you're full of energy! I want to know if this fire in Colorado was caused by fireballs?

A: Indeed and did you notice that feeble coverup? They are getting desperate.

Q: (L) Yes, we noticed that feeble coverup. Speaking of fireballs, there was an article that Niall put together about this supposed comet/missile launch. We're just kind of a little bit curious about that because there was a lot of weird stuff going on around that.

A: You should remember what we told you years ago about "chemtrails" in relation to MIC activity, that it was fully known that the real enemy was "out there" not "over there." Don't discard what Clube said about this matter so easily. You should be aware that there are swarms of missiles ready and waiting to be launched at the order of the military sky watchers so as to mask what is going on. In this case and even others there was both: A comet explosion followed by a missile launch to keep the masses calm. Can't have the PTB looking like they are angering "the gods", ya know!!!

Q: (Joe) So basically what we were thinking. (L) So in other words what you're suggesting is that there is a network of missiles around the planet belonging to various different countries. At any given time, somebody can give the order for somebody in the right place to launch a missile to cover up the fact that there are comets. Is that it?

A: Yes precisely. You need military activity to mask celestial events. And so it has always been.

Q: (L) Vewy intewesting. Any other questions on that topic? I think I asked this before... I have the feeling that the so-called "alien invasion" is really comets.

A: Pretty much.

21 Dec 2012
Q: (L) What about this invasion that was supposed to happen for, what was it? Up to 18 years from 1994? When would that be? (Niall) This year. (L) Right about now. So, what about this invasion?

A: In case you forgot, we once explained to you about the symbolic nature of communications between densities. Also, in case you have forgotten your own words: Who needs aliens when you have psychopaths? And how many clues have you been given? The bottom line is that you have already been invaded!

Q: (Joe) Alien zombies... (L) Aliens are hyperdimensional, so they don't really... (Andromeda) Invade... (L) They've invaded! (Joe) Through their proxies, the psychopaths. (Joe) When they talked in 1994 about an invasion, they really were talking about the takeover or imposition of psychopathic ideas. (L) So basically 9/11 was kind of like the invasion?

A: Indeed, and even using supersecret tech.

Q: (Niall) That's interesting because there was a session where they described what happened at the WTC as being a dome of the timelock or something. And they just mentioned "time lock" in reference to this. (Chu) But then why do they become more visible during a time of transition?

A: Difficult to control matching frequencies when the frequencies of the multilevel environment keeps changing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here in Portugal the state of emergency has been declared yesterday. People still go out, although also here the weather suddenly went from full blown spring to massive rain, thunder and winds with 11 C! For the coming days as well. Hmmm, talk about clashes in the sky....

So, only supermarkets, banks and pharmacy's are allowed to stay open. The big supermarkets have a military looking guard-type who decides when one person can go in. I have been to my local large supermarket and the guard there is totally into his newfound powers! A true capo! At such moments it is hard not to feel some sort of anger about the whole situation we all find ourselves in suddenly. Well, I remind self to just breathe and make the best of it and enjoy this time with both my kids at home and partner finally on the mend health wise (from a brain tumour 2 years ago). Keep on finding joy in (little) things:flowers:

He then urged young people directly to take the threat of Covid-19 seriously: "This coronavirus could put you in hospital for weeks, or even kill you.”

These people are nuts. Scaring kids into believing a little virus is going to kill them.

The Dutch PM also told youth to take things seriously the other day. He even told adults to please speak out if they notice someone walking too close to others - something along those lines. Because... a flu?

We still have social distancing put in place, with only supermarkets, small clinics, and clothing stores open. People can still go for a walk, as long as they keep a 1.5 meter distance. No mention of fines yet.

I know we've been in Bizarro World for a long time, but it's really starting to look like that even more now.

Right now, my “projected frequency“...
Mine?

Om Namah Shivaya

Capitulation. It's not my world. It's Maya's world, and I don't mind. Nobody can take anything from me because I and everything around me belongs to Maya. I'm increasing my practice of...can't really describe it, but it's a nature meditation, I guess, though need not be natural in the way most people think (i.e. birds, bees, trees, etc.). Just recognizing everything is Maya, in a deeply personal way, and feeling the strong connection to That. To be clear, this is not apathy, but indifference is not a bad way to describe it. Apathy lacks love. This feeling is chock full of It! It's a radiant feeling, not a sinking one.

Spoke to a friend and spiritual mentor yesterday about Maya meditation. The conversation evolved to discuss eye-mudra, which are certain gazes that supposedly correspond to various bhavas, or spiritual moods. There's supposedly a tendency for Shiva devotees to have a sort of slit-eye gaze, with the pupil directed slighly upwards above the slit, but with just enough of the pupil exposed to the outer world to still recognize it. Very comfortable to adore Maya in this way.

So, I'm happy to let the world turn as it will. My heroes are the ones who never suffer, in spite of the pain that we imagine for them.

Feel a blissful buzz just typing that, and internal impressions of a smiling goddess, verdant and playful. She smiles with lips closed. In her gaze I recognize the wisdom of the Satguru.

Refrain: Even as the temple is overrun with foreign soldiers, the monk sits in meditation, unpurturbed and wearing a gentle smile. One soldier threatens, "What's wrong with you? Don't you know that I can kill you here and now?!!" The monk, still with closed eyes and smiling lips, and otherwise motionless, simply replies, "Don't you know that I can let you?"

Back
Top Bottom