So far, there is one case in Finland, where a woman was taken by force by the police, and she was forcibly tested for covid.
Then she was taken to the hospital, and locked up. Her phone was also confiscated.

Not sure, what's her situation at this point. But she has been defamated/denigrated by the MSM(Mainstream Media), perhaps in hopes to make her a 'warning example'.

So, finnish activist Ossi Tiihonen contacted WFA(World Freedom Alliance), and they held a video conference about the case.
It is 40 min. video:

I can see the appropriateness and logic of that thinking, so just like others who originally came across as valid, but who have since proven um, toxic - don't hang around such types at all. And, it does appear the "no viruses" is the new means of attack - to wit:

SARS Variants, Spike Proteins and More All Rest on 1 Big Fat Assumption

Published 1 week ago on February 25, 2021
By Makia Freeman

AT A GLANCE...​

• THE STORY:
    As the WHO, CDC and Governments ramp up COVID fear with new scary stories of SARS variants, let's get back to the basics: there still has never been true virus isolation.
  • THE IMPLICATIONS:
    No matter how much the MSM tries to convince you, those propagating the COVID narrative cannot overcome the entirely fraudulent foundation of the scamdemic. There is no virus.

virus-isolation.jpg

Above: what has never happened and seemingly never will: true virus isolation. SARS variants, spike proteins and more all rest on 1 big fat assumption: that SARS-CoV-2 exists. But we are still without proof of that.
[...]

[...]
Makia Freeman is the editor of alternative media / independent news site The Freedom Articles, author of the book Cancer: The Lies, the Truth and the Solutions and senior researcher at ToolsForFreedom.com. Makia is on Steemit and Parler.

:shock:
So, how to best address this or do we? Leave it to the universe to sort it out?
It's really very simple.

This is false:

...there still has never been true virus isolation.
So the rest can be discarded.

I note that The Last American Vagabond (which Whitney Webb now works for) has joined the No Virus Theory train.

Who in the alt-sphere does that now leave in the sane anti-lockdown camp... Sott.net and Global Research?!

I didn't know if I should laugh or cry watching this.

Its both thrilling and deeply sad...

Only in Ireland... this man deserves a medal!

View attachment 43529

Philip Dwyer Questions Irish Police At Covid Checkpoint

Note: link to BitChute video via Dave Cullen: 12:47min in length... worth every second
another to cheer you up

I note that The Last American Vagabond (which Whitney Webb now works for) has joined the No Virus Theory train.

Who in the alt-sphere does that now leave in the sane anti-lockdown camp... Sott.net and Global Research?!
FYI - midpage from SARS Variants, Spike Proteins and More All Rest on 1 Big Fat Assumption

Makia Freeman
Makia Freeman is the editor of The Freedom Articles, a long-time truth researcher and a promoter of freedom. He provides insightful, non-partisan, unique and cutting-edge analysis on who's running the world, how they're doing it and what the deeper agenda is – as well as solutions for restoring peace and freedom to the world. He writes articles exposing propaganda and the numerous aspects of the worldwide conspiracy, in addition to geopolitics, sovereignty, health and higher consciousness. His articles are regularly syndicated and featured on sites such as David Icke, Wake Up World, Activist Post, Waking Times, Global Research, The Sleuth Journal and many more.

I have a feeling that I am a part of a live version of the Groundhog Day movie.
Starting from tonight in Macedonia we have a curfew from 10 pm to 5 am. Last year they started this madness on March 13, this year almost the same day.
So they will go further by expanding the curfew hours every 2 weeks while blaming people that it is their fault because they were socializing too much and not respecting their Faschistic measures:curse:

Then they will go to full 2-3 days lockdown for weekends and we already know how the story goes.
They are disappointed because a majority of people are refusing the vaccination. The media started to blow the hysteria a few days ago by inflating the numbers of dead and infected people. It is all about vaccination and wearing a mask.

The propaganda machinery went on another level by creating or infiltrating some social media groups by some doctors that we know are part of this machinery so they can scare people even more. They are telling people that they have to wear a mask even at home, isolate from every person because the asymptomatic ( healthy) people were the biggest threat to public health until we reach about 80% vaccination rate.
Well, they are right. They are afraid of happy and healthy people that is for sure. All they want is ill and scary people that will not ask questions and will obey them as gods because they gave them the miraculous vaccine that saved them from a deadly virus. And now all of us own them our lives.
Here where I live the Covid vaccination is still not mandatory, but very soon it probably will be.

More real estate news - spoke to a real estate agent yesterday and he confirmed the influx of peeps from the Southern states and others from overseas to Queensland. His experience selling at the moment turned up another covid inconsistency. Some Victorians who are buying Queensland properties are doing so because they have family in Queensland who they regularly visit - 3 to 4 times a year. They don't necessarily intend to move to Queensland, but owning a property in Queensland helps them avoid some border restrictions. Apparently if they also have a Queensland address, when they come for a visit they are considered returning travellers and not holiday makers. As returning travellers they only have to self isolate for three days after crossing the NSW/Victorian border instead of being put into hotel quarantine for 14 days. So a returning traveller and a holiday maker could spend the same amount of time out of state, be exposed to the same environments and one would have to go to hotel quarantine for 14 days and the other self isolate at home for 3 days on returning to Victoria 🤷‍♀️.

On the political front, the covid dissenting parties seem to be united in one area - they're all blaming China's influence for how Australia has handled lockdowns and restrictions. On the one hand it's not unusual for international trade deals and treaties to influence domestic policies, on the other it's kind of suspicious that covid dissenting parties aren't addressing the influence of the UN and WEF.

It's really very simple.

This is false:

So the rest can be discarded.
Ebola, HIV and SARS-CoV-2 are viruses, they have been isolated and they have been identified using electron microscopy. When Rappoport insists on the opposite being true, he is effectively claiming that these viruses don't exist.

Help me understand this. You say the virus HAS been "isolated". Rappoport has said in numerous articles that a virus has NOT been isolated and explains his reasoning as such:

Isolation is absurdly taken to mean: “We have the virus in a soup in a dish in the lab. It is not separated out (isolated) from the soup. The soup contains various cells—human, monkey—and an array of (toxic) chemicals and drugs. We know the virus is there, because it is infecting and killing some of the cells.”

On to the next factor: the ever-present claims of having “sequenced the genetic structure of the virus.” Again, SAYING the sequencing has been achieved is not the same thing as proving it.

And proving it is impossible, if you don’t already have the virus in a purified and isolated state. Instead of proof, you have shady inference and assumption and guesswork and deception. (excerpt from SARS-CoV-2 has not been proven to exist; I can do this forever « Jon Rappoport's Blog)

Is that your understanding of how a virus is "isolated"? If so, what about all the other stuff in the "soup"? What benefit does Rappoport (and others) derive from this argument, in your opinion?

Help me understand this. You say the virus HAS been "isolated". Rappoport has said in numerous articles that a virus has NOT been isolated and explains his reasoning as such:

Isolation is absurdly taken to mean: “We have the virus in a soup in a dish in the lab. It is not separated out (isolated) from the soup. The soup contains various cells—human, monkey—and an array of (toxic) chemicals and drugs. We know the virus is there, because it is infecting and killing some of the cells.”

On to the next factor: the ever-present claims of having “sequenced the genetic structure of the virus.” Again, SAYING the sequencing has been achieved is not the same thing as proving it.

And proving it is impossible, if you don’t already have the virus in a purified and isolated state. Instead of proof, you have shady inference and assumption and guesswork and deception. (excerpt from SARS-CoV-2 has not been proven to exist; I can do this forever « Jon Rappoport's Blog)

Is that your understanding of how a virus is "isolated"? If so, what about all the other stuff in the "soup"? What benefit does Rappoport (and others) derive from this argument, in your opinion?

There are some letters to the editor of the British Medical Journal that questioned the CDC statement. The original statement from the CDC was that there were 'no quantified virus isolates currently available'.

One of the replies explains:

Clarifying the statement provided by FDA in the SARS CoV2 PCR method document.

"Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available, assays designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA (N gene; GenBank accession: MN908947.2) of known titer (RNA copies/μL) spiked into a diluent consisting of a suspension of human A549 cells and viral transport medium (VTM) to mimic clinical specimen”

One essential step in method characterization is to determine the limit of detection (LoD). As this requires a quantitative readout from the assay, one needs to use a precisely quantified reference substance as calibrant, ie it needs to be known in the reference that the SARS CoV2 RNA genome is exactly present at a concentration of X copies/µl.

This statement simply means that this exactly quantified isolate is not availabe, but the isolate are available. The exactly quantified reference substance is available in the form of in-vitro transcribed RNA. This was used for the quantitative studies to establish the LoD.

This statement does NOT mean that no isolates are available. The CDC distributes currently 19 different SARS CoV2 isolates.

A very simple analogy:

apples = SARS CoV2 isolates

Do you have apples available?

Yes

Do you have buckets of exactly 50 apples available?

No

But you do have apples in store?

Yes, we do and we sell them in buckets, but some buckets contain as little as 40 apples and some may contain up to 60 apples.

A SOTT article also goes into further detail on the subject:

No, The CDC Did Not Admit That SARS-CoV-2 Has Not Been Isolated

I agree @SevenFeathers

to that the deeper you dig into the subject, the more confusing it get's.

The definition of virus isolation

appears to me being interpret in several ways. Isn't that in itself a problem ? I believe this creates a lot of confusion. Both to scientists (dependent in which camp you reside in, each one will claim their version). Then those who seek answers - getting kind of stuck "in between" the camps. Unless you decide your "truth". I find it personally simply a no-go to claim at this point, it is settled.

1) a SARS-Cov-2 virus has been isolated
2) a SARS-CoV-2 virus has not been isolated.

At this stage, we find arguments and 'proof' in both camps. So... how does that make it a truth ? I mean truly, honestly, how does such large gap bring us closer to something that aligns better reflecting this (3D) reality ? I would love if everything revolving the subject would be more humanly explained - bringing it down to a larger audience. I also would welcome some serious large-scale tests. But I guess most scientists just play in their own backyard... You have to work against a huge tide; the PTB, the economical system behind medicine, the political situation, etc to scrutinize what is going on with HIV and SARS-CoV-2.

Then there is the other issue: How much do we really honestly listen, once we already made up our minds about a subject or area ?

In a video between Dr Judy Mikovits vs. Dr Andras Kaufman

they had a very interesting, heated dispute - yet at the same time - which puzzled me even more - both were in agreement of that the SARS-CoV-2 virus had not been isolated, nor has there ever been evidence of human to human transmission. How can that be ?

I mean Dr Judy Mikovits isn't known to deny virus - on the contrary all for it - given how she in her 40 years of experience, says she has isolated the HTLV-3 (later HIV) virus and other similar ones many times, as well having proof of transmission between cells. She also stands 100% behind Luc Montagnier's discovery revolving the HIV virus in the 80s.

Yet, Judy Mikovits says - no SARS-CoV-2 virus has been isolated this far. "Because it cannot be isolated outside of a human cell". Again; How can that be ? ( I would have expected her to say the opposite)

She also claims that virus can no exist out of the cell (which made everything even more confusing, to say the least, unless I heard or interpret it wrong) She said virus are creations of the human cell. So, a corona type of virus, which has a lipid membrane, it protects the RNA from being attacked by the immune system - because otherwise enzymes in the blood stream would immediately target any loose RNA and DNA, disintegrating it. So, why would a virus not being able to sustain outside of a cell... if it has a lipid membrane ?!

She said, that it is the blueprint of virus (instructions ?), which is injected though vaccines into our blood stream, creates disturbances and illness into our system - and herein lies the lethal danger. SARS-CoV-2/Covid-19 is the trigger event for all past vaccines. The final switch. Anything can get created out of that mess induced by the mRNA genetic injections. (At least this would connect to what the C's said about a possible mutations in the near future, in somebody, with potential to create an illness similar to the Black Death).

That the blueprint of a virus, is what might interfere with existing DNA, even if it is only one person with a specific setup - leading up to something far more deadly.

So, then what is, or should be "isolation of virus" ?

So, what I wish to point out is - that no matter what different camp(s) claims regarding "isolation of virus" - the jury is still out there - It has to be! And no, an electron microscopic image of a fuzzy, in hindsight colored, round boll - without showing anything of it's wider surrounding where it lies embedded - certainly does not cut it as being "proof" for specific virus. It certainly shows something, yes. But what ? This isn't the first time, a kind of visual flirtation of a "virus image" has been shown off to a wider audience, claiming "this is it. Here is the proof". If every major camp translates/interprets "isolation" differently... then we do get different results, which in return creates even more claims, "proof" and confusions.

If there is proof, how are the procedures done to show that it grows/spreads/infects inside a human body ? And if there is proof, how have tests/studies exactly been conducted to prove that it indeed was responsible for inducing illness ? The presence of a virus or similar, is still not the final proof to be the cause of illness. We can assume it is - but in science, you should do much better then that. Because what happens, if it is not the cause ?

The official medical world

the one which shows it's face to the world on the public stage - isn't ruled by truth - otherwise we wouldn't be in the s**t house we are in year 2021.

Common sense tells me - and that is my own personal opinion - that reality might be closest to a mix of both Germ and Terrain Theory. Undoubtedly the terrain is important - the condition within our body - defining how much or little a disease can take hold. Also the brain/psyche plays a major roll, as well. Now we have to look deeper into what viruses really are, and what they are consequence of - beyond what meets the eye, and beyond what the brain was taught about them - to observe, see and start to understand, what they actually can do / don't do.

Honestly listening & observing - is one key of this puzzle !

I didn't know if I should laugh or cry watching this.

Its both thrilling and deeply sad...

Only in Ireland... this man deserves a medal!

View attachment 43529

Philip Dwyer Questions Irish Police At Covid Checkpoint

Note: link to BitChute video via Dave Cullen: 12:47min in length... worth every second

OMG !

You know what this reminds me of... ? DDR. East Germany. When we passed transit, from Berlin into DDR and later out of it on our way to West Germany. Albeit it wasn't as chatty *grin* - but I mean in the sense of being asked a lot questions from a guard/police man etc, having to answer about your whereabouts in detail.

The guy in the car is amazing, how he answers/ask questions in a constant stream of words, without stumbling. Bam. Bam Bam.

Incredible !

Back
Top Bottom