The guy in this video makes a series of very good points in 10 minutes. One thing I am still not sure about is how he downplays the existence of corona virus as such. He claims there's no real test for Covid-19 and that it is a hoax. Perhaps I am still missing something when it comes to what Covid-19 actually is and how it is being diagnosed. One of the YT commenters disagrees and says it is real and the test can be found here:

Features, Evaluation and Treatment Coronavirus (COVID-19) - StatPearls - NCBI Bookshelf

I cannot comment on that but for the rest the video pretty much sums up what has been discussed in this thread... PTB invented a pandemic for nefarious purposes - covering of financial meltdown by all parties, conveniently getting rid of debt that would otherwise be blamed on politicians and banks, imposing more control, testing public response. The part about 30.000 US troops moving to Europe for war games is also interesting although these events are usually planned well in advance and it might be a stretch to claim it has something to do with corona hysteria but who knows. If they knew by the end of 2019 (or even earlier) that the Wuhan thing was taking off then it could come handy and be used to establish a strong military presence in Europe (V4+ project as a wedge between Germany and Russia).

Those items have certainly been brought up here in scattered forms, but afaik have generally been dispensed with as unlikely. I think the worst conspiratorial charges which can reasonably be made to stick include garden variety disaster-capitalism kinds of games. "Let no crisis go unexploited" and all of that. -Which isn't to say such opportunism is benign and well-intended by any means, just not part of some great master plan which was meticulously plotted and then executed by a secret agent.

From what I gather, the release of the virus was both accidental and very embarrassing for China.

I think that remark he made as 'a clue' about Hunger Games being a documentary was kind of metaphoric - he did not make a claim that the virus thing started intentionally. But yes, it gave it unnecessary spin.

Well, on the basis of 35 confirmed cases in Australia and an estimated 3000 people in self isolation at home, Flight Centre - a travel agent here is closing down 100 stores.

The population in Australia is apparently just short of 26 million.

I am repeating what others have already stated here that this is turning out to be a global pandemic drill by the PTB.We have to
to be very careful not to be too over confident with our knowledge. We have to secure our food,water and other important items. Our knowledge should allow us to be more cautious in these chaotic times. We need to be ahead of the pack as these psychopath have no conscience.

The guy in this video makes a series of very good points in 10 minutes. One thing I am still not sure about is how he downplays the existence of corona virus as such. He claims there's no real test for Covid-19 and that it is a hoax. Perhaps I am still missing something when it comes to what Covid-19 actually is and how it is being diagnosed. One of the YT commenters disagrees and says it is real and the test can be found here:

As far as I know, it's 'true' that there is no 'true' test so far. That is the antigen test, which does not test for the presence of the virus but instead looks for the specific antigen that lymphocytes learn to construct after having encountered the virus. That is the only way to test the population to find out how many have actually had the virus and survived. However, there are tests, specifically the PCR test, polymerase chain reaction, which is a test that multiplies viral nucleic acids in order to allow for sequencing. The (retracted) indian study in late january was citing about 30 (27?) separate, independent genomic sequencings at the time, which all concorded on the covid DNA (including 4 artificial insertion sites). Gene sequencing has been progressing so much in the last few years that I saw epidemiological studies that were actually sequencing every patient in transmission chains to track every patient between the current one and some patient 0. Very impressive.

Unless there is a gargantuan distributed conspiracy of a scale dwarfing 9/11, it seems exceedingly unreasonable to suggest that CoViD19 doesn't exist.

However to me it just smells too structured a response at the deepest level to be merely that; all the parts of the system are singing with one voice – and so loudly. There’s apparent co-ordination, there’s near uniformity, there’s an ever increasing ratcheting up way beyond reason or even collective rationality.

I don't disagree with any of your excellent observations, but my current thinking about the reasons for all this is slightly different. I just don't see a grand conspiracy to push the things you mentioned. The response of the various governments strikes me as rather erratic and helpless, showcasing how far gone most of them are for a long time now.

I don't think it's "the Deep State" pulling off a master plan, but that it's rather "just" the STS mindset playing itself out as a response to a "stimulus". The STS mindset is about lying to self and others to feel good and comfortable, to entrench yourself in illusions in order to avoid any suffering, any painful realizations, any need for courage and spine. The justification of just following along automatically, gain an advantage for yourself etc. I think it's THIS we are up against, both in ourselves and others, rather than some grand conspiracy.

For example:

1. Having taken out all the available and valuable juice from the financial system they are deliberately engendering circumstances for a global reset forced by a major global financial crisis brought on by the virus (i.e. killing the beast to raise a worse beast)

Some dudes in the financial sector are profiting off a crisis - what else is new? But there are countless of others there who make a good profit in the system as it is, so they don't want to destroy it IMO. Don't think Wall Street is into some kind of "let's crash the markets with a virus" conspiracy...

2. That they are seeking an excuse to lock down/compartmentalize the internet to stop the up swell of knowledge and communication that threatens their local power. The equivalent of the Patriot Act for the internet has been sitting, drafted and ready to go on the shelf for many years now.

Those in the security business/agencies are always trying to get rid of laws and regulations that stand in their way. So instead of showing some spine and standing up for our rights, many officials will use any crisis to push further in that direction, with more or less success depending on the countries and administrations.

3. That this is being taken as the grounds to push for mandated universal vaccines as per China

There are so many people, both regular and in government and in the medical system, who are completely convinced vaccines are the savior. There are also many folks who hate the anti-vax crowd with a passion and would love mandated vaccinations, if just to show it to 'em. In that climate, some politicians are bound to push in that direction to become popular and cheered.

4. That they know full well that next autumn/winter will bring a tipping point in the global weather patterns in response to the sun slipping deeper into its solar minimum

How many at the top really know about such things or are even interested in it? Many ultra-rich folks are withdrawing into their bunkers with a team of doctors and nurses - because Corona!! They are terrified and stupid.

5. That the global food production and supply system is close to breaking point because of the above and they know it and so they need general panic to serve as cover to put in place control over citizens

Isn't that a bit far-fletched? If the food supply breaks down, there will be panic anyway and plenty of opportunity to put in place control over citizens...

6. That there is significantly dangerous incoming from outer space due here before the end of the year – and they know it and so need compartmentalized lock down procedures in place and on the books

Again, who knows about such things? The STS mindset is all about illusions and lies and wishful thinking. Maybe some at the very top know about it, and they might be grateful for the Corona craze and use it, but again, I don't think this is part of a grand plan, at least not on a human level.

7. There are enough signs that 4th density bleed through is accelerating that they need a global distraction and melt down to avoid open scrutiny

Maybe some at the top feel it in their bones that something's up, maybe some even know it, but again - not a plan IMO. Just STS doing what STS does - lying, covering up, denying, twisting...

But what I would say is we should all keep our eye out for unexpected legislation or announcements below the MSM noise that suggests possible significant changes to rights of assembly, financial controls, military powers, food supply, mandated vaccines, etc – you name it.

Indeed - the STS mindset will go into overdrive in such a crisis. Fear of losing control, fear of "being found out", will lead them to suppress and lock down everything ever more brazingly.

Not to say that there isn't some Cosmic plan behind it all. But I think seeing the STS mindset as the enemy is more helpful than pointing fingers at the "Deep State" or some human conspiracy. Because as opposed to the Deep State, we can actually fight the STS mindset! In ourselves, in others by being role models and helping them, by embracing truth in ourselves and the world despite the pain, by being courageous and unafraid...

I'm with Joe here:
It's obviously far more appealing to people to believe in either some kind of 'evil plot' by governments to spread the virus or that governments have the whole thing under control because they're so competent. The likely reality is that as far as controlling nature goes, there is no one "driving the bus" in that respect.

Australia has now started shutting down large gatherings.

The Grand Prix has been called off:

It is suggested that gatherings over 500 people be cancelled - but ScoMo (Scott Morrison) and other govt leaders are still going to the footy:

Melbourne Comedy Festival cancelled:

Sydney Royal Easter Show cancelled:

In regards to government people and celebrities getting coronavirus, actually I don't find it surprising. Keep in mind that they are surrounded by people 24/7, have to shake hands/ hugs with countless people on a daily basis and travel a lot. So, it's fairly normal.

Perhaps, there is a more nefarious reason, but it could be something as simple as that.

Scanning through social media this morning, it appears that a lot more people are getting cued in to the scam this whole panic actually is.

That seems to be the case. I noticed that many of my FB friends (outside this network) are sharing memes about Corona, and being much more critical about the whole thing. Same with family members, who are now seeing more clearly the hysterization.

More famous people getting it

Looking like wealth and money doesn't buy you immunity.

I'm with Joe here:

The likely reality is that as far as controlling nature goes, there is no one "driving the bus" in that respect.

Although there is someone driving the money bus.

Joe Rogan hosts an interview with Michael Osterholm:

From the show notes:

"Michael Osterholm is an internationally recognized expert in infectious disease epidemiology. He is Regents Professor, McKnight Presidential Endowed Chair in Public Health, the director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP), Distinguished Teaching Professor in the Division of Environmental Health Sciences, School of Public Health, a professor in the Technological Leadership Institute, College of Science and Engineering, and an adjunct professor in the Medical School, all at the University of Minnesota. Look for his book "Deadliest Enemy: Our War Against Deadly Germs" for more info." https://amzn.to/2IAzeLe http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/

Back
Top Bottom