All it took was just 1 year, the fear of death and effective propaganda; and humanity has practically given up all their freedoms.
Propaganda and fear ramping has been in effect for two decades in more less continuous matter especially in western world, in east there was no need for such a scale because people are programmed to have small or non existant rights through history, just know it is in its final stage I would say. Wonder how it is in those camps, probably overcrowded and all in one big hall with no private space.

While I salute Reiner F. and his group for what they are doing, I was a bit disappointed in something he said during the interview with the lady from Chile. I'm paraphrasing, but he said something like "Why are the people [those in Chile] allowing this, are they stupid or what? Why aren't they protesting?" Well, at that point the interviews had been going on almost for three hours, so maybe he was a bit tired at that point, and his frustration got him to say that. However, as we all know here it is with a high probability not wise to make a target of yourself, especially if you're not in a position to have any leverage. In any case, I thought that his 'scolding' was inconsiderate, especially when the lady/lawyer from Chile was obviously in a lot of distress.
It is past a point of considerate words when it is like it is, he is probably working in circles where there are people with higher education wich does not mean higher intelligence always, but it is probable there is, and they maybe have values like truth, etc., if you work among those common folks you would be amazed at the level of their stupidity, which also varies and is dependent on other factors, so people like him are maybe suprised sometimes but if being around them enough he would start to feel contempt for them, and maybe there is a projection involved looking from point of view like you see yourself or others here or those who have thinking capacity and some knowledge how the world works, there is no help for them in other words, but of course there are other factors like brainwashing and fear and many are not capable for something else. He was right in a way but it is not just in Chile. Also people overvalue other people very often.
Furthermore, they don't even know that they do not know! Arrogance much!
I think they know it is not safe but when you can make a profit now not letting good chance to waste with other control agendas in play and wishful thinking blinding you of possible consequences it is obvious what the result is, but what they do not know is kind of monster they can create which also connects to wishfull thinking.

Last edited:
In early 2021 leaked documents from European Medicines Agency (EMA) servers described in Le Monde article revealed serious problems that Pfizer was facing while switching from lab tests to full-scale commercial production of its vaccine. According to the documents, there was a significant loss of RNA integrity during the process – from 78.1 percent to 59.7 percent, with some batches at 51 percent. In layman’s terms, “low RNA integrity” not only means that Comirnaty has a low concentration of the active substance but also that more than 40 percent of mRNA is unstable and can produce random and harmful instructions in the body. Leaked documents also show that Pfizer tried to overcome the problem by increasing the dosage, which led to a higher percentage of inflammatory cases, thrombophilia, paroxysm, and other adverse events.

Indeed.

This was highlighted on 29 Jan 2021 in the Investigative Corona Committee Berlin, in the meeting No. 37 in which Dr. Vanessa Schmidt-Krüger reported about the ingredients of Pfizer's mRNA vaccine and each components earlier known effects on the human body has. The original link i posted back in Jan/feb 2021 from Vimeo are gone

So, this is the working link.

Investigative Corona Committee, Berlin • 29 Jan 2021
No. 37 • "System of Justice & mRNA Technology"
🇩🇪 language, 6 hours 51 min in total

The Interview with Dr. Vanessa Schmidt-Krüger starts at 3 h 56 min

She explains the different components in the Pfizer/BioNTech mRNA "vaccine", (nano particles, positive charged lipids, extreme oxidative stress calling for massive cell death, failing integrity of mRNA in the "vaccines")

Pfizer chose a higher dose of 30 μg mRNA instead of 10 μg, because their study showed that the same effect was achieved regardless 10 μg or 30 μg ! But the dangers are much higher when 30 μg mRNA are used. This has been totally neglected. To embed/incapsulate 30 μg mRNA, you automatically use more nanoparticles and lipids. Both pose great danger alone:

1) Positive (cationic) charged lipids
They are negatively charged at first, but once inside the cell - they turn positive charged. Once there they create maximal oxidative stress, forcing massive with cell death in the body within short time - takes up to 6 months to fully get rid of in the body. And the only way to get the lipids out - is cell death. (It means the body have to invest large amounts of energy to get rid of cell debris and lipids, while at the same time, creating new cells / healing the body).

2) Nanoparticles
they are toxic and known to induce tumors over time (couple years). All types of nanoparticles are toxic today - as science has not yet found a way to make them neutral !

The EMA had a huge number (25+?) of other complains in the production of the mRNA Vaccine.

• Lack of control of enzymes (which play an important roll)
• DNA contamination !
• Contamination in the lipids
• Questionable Sterility of vials
• Failing integrity of mRNA vaccine process (fragmented mRNA) which appeared when Pfizer went from small (high quality, to qualify in the "studies", but then in the large scale process, it is very different in quality.

• and lot more critics, e.g. like lack of studies

Despite the awareness of the EMA authority and telling Pfizer about many questionable quality issues revolving the mRNA vaccine -
nothing was done to prevent the emergency approval ! It just went on as "business as usual"

PS:

Dr. Vanessa Schmidt-Krüger does not say anything back then (Jan 2021) about that spike proteins and thrombocytes*** (blood platelets) interact with one another due to a receptor on the thrombocytes. And this happen with any of the new Covid-19 Vaccines (albeit I don't believe Sputnik-V does that, because it is based on traditional "old" vaccine tech)

Spike proteins do naturally not enter the blood stream during infection (They almost never get there, due to our very effective immune system in nose, throat, etc) Only when damages happen to the mucus membranes (for example intubation), spike proteins can enter the blood stream - and then an infection get's much worse (according to Dr Wolfgang Wodarg, March/April 2021)

*** Correction:
In my earlier entries I have noticed that I mixed up thrombocytes (blood platelets) with lymphocytes. That was wrong. Lymphocytes are type of white blood cells including natural killer cells and B cells. Thrombocytes are small platelets which regulate the coagulation of the blood, regulating bleeding. It is the latter that are interacting with spike proteins, creating blood clots.

First autopsy performed on COVID patient in Argentina reveals "culpable homicide".

It has been reported

to be a global (or at least, a very common) phenomena - to avoid/repress/work against any autopsies. This has been stated several times during the Investigative Corona Committee (Berlin) Interviews with experts from around the world. The dark powers simply do not want deaths to be investigated... because that would reveal the truth behind the so called "corona deaths" and the Plandemic as a whole...

Just watched the rest of it this morning and I agree, the description by the lady from Chile was horrifying, and my heart goes out to her and her lonely struggle. The indications of legalizing euthanasia and government custody of children were especially frightening.

Towards the end, Reiner F. says out explicitly that he thinks that "in the end, it's all about the children", which sent chills down my spine. If the ultimate target is the children and those to-be-born, wow, there are no limits to their evilness. The world is truly in the grips of the devil.

While I salute Reiner F. and his group for what they are doing, I was a bit disappointed in something he said during the interview with the lady from Chile. I'm paraphrasing, but he said something like "Why are the people [those in Chile] allowing this, are they stupid or what? Why aren't they protesting?" Well, at that point the interviews had been going on almost for three hours, so maybe he was a bit tired at that point, and his frustration got him to say that. However, as we all know here it is with a high probability not wise to make a target of yourself, especially if you're not in a position to have any leverage. In any case, I thought that his 'scolding' was inconsiderate, especially when the lady/lawyer from Chile was obviously in a lot of distress.
Fluoridated water (in the only country in the continent you can safely drink water from the tap) and education and media in the hands of a few and inculcated entirely with the international left/ SJW/COVID Scamdemic agenda thus an entire younger generation and a majority of the people who have been totally brainwashed.

COVID fines that can amount to the cost of an upper middle class home.

Cultural Chilean shyness to express dissent with unfamiliars. So that doesn't mean what you see and hear on that street interview, latest survey, casual conversation is what many really believe.

There is resistance, but it is in typical Chilean style of ignoring the rules with many picking up multiple large fines assuming the revolving door justice system will never catch up with them.

Originally the younger generation was very fearful but now there is a report almost every day of a secret party being busted.

In my residential area, you can still see people without masks or wearing them down so they can breath (I do below the nose and can bring it up quick if needed) despite the potential fine "if" caught. The police frequently drive by without enforcing the mask rule.

As the lockdowns are now larger than the police, military and health authorities can regulate, they have made store and service owners responsible for checking your permission to be there. My last two trips into town as our area approached 8 weeks in quarantine, no one checked my permiso even at the government supported post office.

Chile originally shot up in the international vaccination rate charts but in recent weeks the uptake has crashed.

People are beginning to see that lockdowns don't do what the authorities proclaim, small businesses have been destroyed many forever and rising depression, household violence, suicide, indebtedness, poverty are all there to see and feel.

There seems to be a total cover-up of any vaccine reactions but this is a small country so there is probably a growing number of whispers that all may not be well with them. From reading the daily paper, there appears to be a surprising number of older famous Chileans dying in recent weeks, of course no mention of the vaccine.

So the ultimate connection to be made by the majority is what is the real reason why infections and hospitalizations (supposedly) have risen in the last weeks. The government narrative of variants, need to vaccinate even more, people not following the COVID rules, etc. may soon be in doubt if a possible vaccine connection is made.

Regarding the vaccines, this is something to watch. The Pfizer vaccine was mainly given to health care, emergency and other specialized "essential" workers and also to persons with certain health conditions. The general healthy population have been mainly given the Chinese Sinovac vaccine. So logic would say we will eventually see the most crucial service workers and possibly those of the government technocratic elite who believed their own narrative and lies start dropping like flies.

Last edited:
As has been said in this thread, it is at times difficult not to feel contempt for the sheeple dragging all of us into the vortex. I was particularly taken by a statement from Reinette Senum in her interview with Dr. Tenpenny. From minute :38 to minute :40 so only two minutes. She says she gave here friends and family a warning, if they choose to take the shot and become harmed by it, she won’t be there to take care of them. You will not become my burden. Dr. Tenpenny herself has said (in another video) to people that call her asking what to do after they have taken the shot, and now regret it, too bad you did it and now you have to deal with the consequences. (that’s not to say she wouldn’t help them if she knew what to do, only that she at one point says too bad for you)

So, it’s yet another fork in the road to make a decision. Thus far I have been preparing to start seeing wounded and dead, and be as helpful in assisting as I can, and I still feel that way. But, with people spitting in your face and jumping from the bridge, then being “maimed” “not dead” and pleading for help, I got to say that gives me reason for pause, yet if my granddaughter become injured, I can’t see myself doing anything but giving my all for them. Then you have to add in: if people who resisted the shot, but get sick due to some sort of transference, or the new plague, that’s probably coming?

Looks like razors edge decision from here on out. Video below, at the bottom of the sott article. Remember you’ve probably already seen this vid, and there's nothing new, just perhaps look at 2 minutes between :38 and :40

It has been reported

to be a global (or at least, a very common) phenomena - to avoid/repress/work against any autopsies. This has been stated several times during the Investigative Corona Committee (Berlin) Interviews with experts from around the world. The dark powers simply do not want deaths to be investigated... because that would reveal the truth behind the so called "corona deaths" and the Plandemic as a whole...
Yes, this makes me think that come autumn and winter, when seasonal flu strikes, the deaths will be many. No autopsies, much like last year in the early days but they certainly will be put down to a variant. I think they may struggle to pull it off though, as I believe that there won't be the the evident demographic that we have seen up til now in deaths...the elderly, those with co-morbidities and the immune compromised...but much more across all ages. At that point, it may be time for them to initiate Cyber Polygon?

It's a sentiment I can empathize with. At this point, over a year into two weeks to flatten the curve, my patience with the zombies dutifully masking up when walking alone in a park, carefully socially distancing when approached, and lining up for an armful of the gene therapy mystery juice, is completely exhausted. It's beyond obvious that this doesn't end until enough people stand up and say it's over ... but it seems there are too many people who prefer slavery, and their gullibility and cowardice is dragging global humanity into a planetary hell.

Past a certain point it's incredibly difficult not to view them with contempt. It's an ugly place to be but I've been feeling that way more strongly as this stretches on.
Well, I just thought that lumping together stupid and not protesting was a bit hasty. It's of course hard to know what exactly he meant by protesting. However, the lady had, for instance, just mentioned how the military was in the streets, so any kind of going-out-in-the-streets protesting wouldn't in my opinion be stupid, that would actually be smart. But yes, I do agree that all those masked people who are drooling to take the vaccine fit the description of stupid.

For those who are not brainwashed (and 'stupid'), it's a tricky situation. As we've discussed in length here on the forum, overtly fighting the tyranny, and the psychopaths imposing it, will only get you in trouble. A more covert and smarter protest would be e.g. to not take any PCR-tests.

Having said all that, I'm not completely ruling out the possiblity of joining a peaceful protest march in my city if there's clear indication that the crowd is going to be massive, like tens of thousands of people.

Covid Plandemic in India has time travel abilities.

A 2018 photo from Agra, Uttar Pradesh showing an old woman sitting on the street with an oxygen cylinder is being falsely shared as recent. The photo is being shared in the backdrop of an alarming surge of COVID-19 cases in the country and a reported shortage of oxygen cylinders for covid patients. The viral photo was tweeted by All India Trinamool Congress's Banglar Gorbo Mamata Twitter handle with the caption when translated, "What is the crime of this mother Modiji?"

946913--01.jpg

Fake News

I'm putting this article up here as I found the comments as intriguing as the article....keep your cool!!

Wow 😳. The level of unthinking displayed in the comments is baffling.

Isn't it fortunate that Israel went all out with the Pfizer vax experiment!

Israel Examining Potential Link Of Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine With Heart Inflammation Cases

Israel is examining several dozens of cases of recipients of Pfizer-BioNTech’s COVID-19 vaccine developing heart inflammation after getting the jab. Nation’s corona commissioner Nachman Ash said on Sunday in an interview with Radio 103FM, Israeli health officials are trying to determine if the cases are linked with the Pfizer shot that has now administered to over 5 million people. Ash’s remarks came after the government identified at least 62 instances where the recipients developed inflammation of the heart muscle or heart-muscle membrane, as reported by Channel 12 last week citing an Israeli health ministry study.

Whoa - a giant exception to the rule!

Private School Won’t Employ People Who Took Covid Vaccine

A private school in Miami has warned its staff against taking COVID-19 vaccines and said it won’t employ anyone who has taken the “experimental” jab.

A Centner Academy Email sent to parents and staff explains the policy and expresses concern over how the Covid jab could impact “unvaccinated individuals.”

“Until further notice, we ask any employee who has not yet taken the experimental COVID-19 injection, to wait until the end of the school year,” reads the Monday Email. “We also recommended that all faculty and staff hold off on taking the injection until there is further research available on whether this experimental drug is impacting unvaccinated individuals.”

“It is our policy, to the extent possible, not to employ anyone who has taken the experimental COVID-19 injection until further information is known.”
:wow:

Back
Top Bottom