Our "dear leader" in Texas, Governor Abbott, removed the mask mandate effective March 10. But when I went to the grocery store yesterday, over 90% of the shoppers were still wearing masks. The training has been very effective. People have swallowed the propaganda and fallen into lockstep.

This woman in Galveston didn't wear a mask into a bank. She was forcibly arrested (gee, you used to be arrested if you DID wear a mask into a bank, right?).

Initially I was concerned about the ADE response of the 'vaccine', however it now appears that the ADE response may be a lesser problem with the vaccine. This is a very good analysis of an interview of perhaps the top scientist associated with vaccines. Del Bigtree does a good job of going back and explaining the conversation and uses some excellent visual aides to help explain the concepts. This is one of those 'must view' videos.

Initially I was concerned about the ADE response of the 'vaccine', however it now appears that the ADE response may be a lesser problem with the vaccine. This is a very good analysis of an interview of perhaps the top scientist associated with vaccines. Del Bigtree does a good job of going back and explaining the conversation and uses some excellent visual aides to help explain the concepts. This is one of those 'must view' videos.

Yup, everyone is talking about this now.

Geert has caused a stir. The old man in a chair thinks that this consequence is actually unintended by the PTB. He thinks this because it's inconceivable they'd create mutant strains they can't control or have a cure of. So yeah, lets see what happens.

Yup, everyone is talking about this now.

Geert has caused a stir. The old man in a chair thinks that this consequence is actually unintended by the PTB. He thinks this because it's inconceivable they'd create mutant strains they can't control or have a cure of. So yeah, lets see what happens.
Can you link the Old Man in a Chair latest?

Can you link the Old Man in a Chair latest?

He's basically spreading Gert's message but starts off by saying this is something he doesn't think the PTB fully factored in if Gert is indeed right.

He's basically spreading Gert's message but starts off by saying this is something he doesn't think the PTB fully factored in if Gert is indeed right.
Thank you.

This is indeed a must watch interview Spur. Dr Geert Vanden Bossche provided great insight in this world wide vaccination drive. Seems like we heading into the belly of the "beast" in shorter time than planned. Dr Bossche do not fully understand that this is the purpose of the PTB to increase death and drive fear in the population.
I will quote one particular Bob Marley song here goes;
Give them an inch, they take a yard.
Give them a yard they take a mile.
Once a man and twice a child
And everything is just for a while.
It seems like total destruction the only solution.
Ain't no use: no one can stop them now;

2 different pictures from the Netherlands The top one a climate protest. The bottom one an anti lockdown protest. Both were taken on the same day.

Now you know which protests are part of the establishment. And which ones are not.

GettyImages-1231668066.jpg

EwgoGb4WEAAJBLd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom