It’s globally praised, works well & is registered in 60 nations, so why do more Russians not want the Sputnik V Covid-19 vaccine? — RT Russia & Former Soviet Union

Vaccine uptake in Russia perfectly mirrors the 'real reality': people simply don't trust the government's concoction playing the famous WW2 German "doctor" with them:

..as of Friday, April 23, according to the gogov online portal, an unofficial aggregator, just 4.52% (6,614,080 people) of Russia's population has been fully immunized – a figure significantly lower than that seen in the likes of the US and the UK, both of which took longer to approve a jab. The proportion of inoculated Russians is even smaller than France and Germany, both parts of a European Union that famously stuttered at the start of its vaccination program.

What's up? Russia fears its vaccine business & income won't be booming thus they force-feed us even on RT their state propaganda? President Putin refused to support the vaccine program by refraining from taking his Covid vaccines on TV, which would have - according to Russian PR peeps and experts - boosted Russian people's confidence in the Russian Nano-concoction.

While RT states:
Russians have been flooded with disinformation about conspiracies, such as rumors that “people are being chipped or injected with something dangerous under the guise of vaccination.”
I have quoted the RT article here on this thread last year that clearly states: [quoting from memory] "We know who has received the vaccine and we are able to track them realtime."

So, what's the problem RT? They desperately try to list reasons, why so many Russians are refusing even the lot-safer-than-Western-mRNA domestic Sputnik V.

(BTW: anybody seen their comment section for articles appearing lately? Activating on the bottom of the page, below RT articles? Or is it just my browser from where the comment sections disappeared entirely, as of late?)

Then they write:
With summer around the corner, the Kremlin will want to use the hot weather and lower infection figures to get more people inoculated to avoid a devastating new third wave in the fall. As long as the country can provide the supplies to match the demand, it can prevent any further disaster – it just depends if the people want it.
Covid is known to not like warm weather. Summer will be probably, when people will be wanting to breathe a sigh of relief and feel free of oppression - with probably refusing masking and the rules more. I know I'm stupid and slow on the uptake, this is probably, why I'm having difficulties to understand the [to me] ridiculously illogical statement from RT, that in the hot summer - hopefully more Covid-free - the Kremlin somehow plans to oppress people with tyrannical instructions to get under the government-imposed yoke again.

Unless they know something.. Do they think that Sputnik V may somehow help thwart and prevent [?] (in their words) "further disasters"? Do they think those further disasters to be the end-result of masking + Western vaccines: Yersinia re-introduction? The gift from the West incoming?

This whole situation around Covid is like a drip-feed. Our freedoms are slowly being eaten away, a tiny chunk at a time. When this process is done so slowly and the poplace is given time to take it onboard they don't realise what is happening to the "big picture" around Covid. Each little thing is accepted because it is...well...little. If they were to bring on board huge swathes of regulations and rules all at the same time, people would notice what is happening. A very manipulative and ongoing sinister process.
Yes, it is their operatis mundi. They do not have imagination, after all. They repeat, that's why history repeats itself. When the Jews in Germany or in other countries, they did the same drip-feed. One week or month was Jews can not go to some stores. Another time, Jews can not take their bicycles. Then they can not go to swimming pools, and they can not go to libraries, to parks... etc. Then they have to wear a star. Then they can not visit non-Jews. Then they were put in Ghettos. Little by little. We can see this but is people seeing it? It is so flagrant. So big, so ugly.

Very likely - almost guaranteed:

A university teacher has published a fascinating article in which he argues that the shut down of pubs in the United Kingdom is about silencing dissent.

The article by Sean Walsh, which was carried by LockdownSkeptics, questions why pubs are still semi-closed while other “non-essential retail” stores are allowed to fully open despite the fact that the entire hospitality industry was responsible for just 3 per cent of total COVID infections last year.

“It’s tempting to conclude that the SAGE types are not worried that pubs are possible vectors of transmission, but that they are concerned that hospitality venues are potential theatres of dissent,” writes Walsh.

He also notes that health bureaucrats seem to be intent on the British public remaining joyless as part of some demented puritanical drive to oversee the “crude sanitisation of our understanding of the human soul.”

Of course. After social media, where is the next best place to network and interact and "sort things out" than the local pub. There are bound to be lots of dissenting voices there along with the sheeple. Folk are sitting down, comfy, with pints in hand. They are a captive audience.

Wow. Your experience made me in a state of shock. It reminds me also the beginning of the novel "The Stand" by Stephen King were people were put in quarantaine, treated like sheeps, the military, the situation... awful. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I wish you good luck. I am still under shock
Thanks loreta, yeah it was shocking for me too when i experienced it. I read about the process many times in the past - and although i was mentally prepared i was still amazed by the whole process. At this level of control that they have, there is no way they are going to give it up anytime soon. Add this to the vaccination zeal - the dystopia is slowly taking full shape. All in all, an eye-opener of an experience.

Thanks for Sharing this Mr Cyan. I think this is a great example of strategic enclosure. You made the best of the situation, took is as a challenge and all ended well. You could have gotten annoyed about all the hoops and not pay, but in the end the aim was to get through unnoticed and unscathed. A really great example I think of what many of us may be having to deal with in the near future. Really appreciate you sharing!

Thanks placematt - yeah, i took it as chance to pratice my strategic enclosure skills - and also partly to see if i can survive being jailed for 7 days. I always recall Castaneda's "Fire from Within" where you have to learn stalking skill with petty tyrants - and this is how i see situations like this. Let the psycho's humor themselves with the control they have; I still have my mental freedom and that is something they will never be able to take away.

Pictures from UFC 261 in Jacksonville, Florida a state that ended mask mandates.
(UFC = Ultimate Fighting Championship)
"Close to 4 million Floridians have received at least one vaccine - less than 20% of the state - population.. But in coming months, DeSantis would likely welcome the optics of Florida being viewed as a fully open state, free even from mask-wearing.."
Felt good to see these:

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 8
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 8
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    297.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 8
Pictures from UFC 261 in Jacksonville, Florida a state that ended mask mandates.
I wonder how long before DeSantis has a fatal health crisis or accident > Experience a heart attack while in a hot tub. Airplane full of passengers crashed just to take out one person. Car suddenly accelerates to highest speed and crashes into a tree.

Completely unprovable . . .

Stanford University Cardiology Division study shows Long-term practice of wearing face masks has strong potential for devastating health consequences; and does not prevent Covid-19 transmission Facemasks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis
Regarding:

Stanford has completely disavowed this study:
Stanford says Vainshelboim had no affiliation with the school at the time of the study’s publication and his only affiliation was a one-year term as a visiting scholar “on matters unrelated to this paper.”

I was going to pass along the original info when I checked further for validity and saw that Stanford had disavowed the whole thing. This was a number of days ago and I should have posted here right away. Consequently, Sott ran the article and someone in comments revealed the disavowal - no UPDATE in the article as of yet.

Of course we know the study isn't wrong - masks are worthless and damaging. And who knows - maybe the article was released on purpose just so it could be disavowed. Same ploy as with "there are no viruses". Get it?!

In my second article, COVID-19: It is not as deadly as influenza, I show that the yearly deaths due to influenza exceeds that of COVID-19. I write:

I had trouble confirming my statistic of 525,000 deaths due to influenza and pneumonia elsewhere. I wrote that deaths due to I&P in the U.S. is usually given as 1.6% of total deaths, and sometimes you might see it at 4% or 5%, but it should be more like 16%.

But since I’ve written my article I found the following chart on this article How Many Excess Deaths Are Due to COVID-19?
Nice job carcoom. You did some excellent signal analysis with that mortality data. Many people are not aware of the wave like nature of flu/cold season cases and its relation to mortality numbers through time. What you did shows this clearly.

Someone in Spain is trying to do the same with the testing data that is driving this Plandemic. The PCR test does not differentiate between pre-symptomatic, symptomatic and asymptomatic. The way it is done nearly everywhere is that a set threshold value (Ct) is used to provide a POSITIVE or NEGATIVE result once the test is completed. This data is then used in the often heard on TV numbers "Today's cases were ..." or "We have recorded XX number of infections.".

The person in Spain apparently was able to get minimum Ct data for the Positive cases in Madrid as well as data for the antigen testing they were doing. From this data he then did analysis to back out the POSITIVE numbers which were not really infectious or of someone that was sick. It is the asymptomatic and people who cleared the virus but still have some in there system that is driving the testing number higher even though the expected burnout of the viruses is well underway.

Most likely this is happening right now in India. Increased pressure to test generates POSITIVES that are not really of someone sick or about to get sick. The rest is simply mixed into the regular background death which happens every year at a particular time in the year. Panic probably does it job as well. In this mix the dead whose received a POSITIVE test result are than used to generate the noise we hear on CNN and BBC.

Testing
EzmF87vXIAUhI6W

Resulting "cases"/"infections"

EzmFCiGWUAIZ-Vp

On the death front,

EzmFCiGWUAIZ-Vp

This is the person I am referring to,
Spaniard of Interest

This is a video presentation from Off Guardian, it's about 45 mins long.

As much of the world rushes to receive a lightly-tested pharmaceutical product, we thought it was high time to look again at the (very) big business of medicine. Leemon McHenry, PhD, guides us to the fraudulent core of ghostwritten studies, captured legislators, revolving-door regulatory agencies, pay-to-play medical journals, and the “key opinion leaders” who lend their academic credentials to giant corporations…for a price.

With every stage in the process seemingly structured for corruption, we can only wonder along with Professor McHenry: “Who’s looking out for scientific integrity?”

So called medical science has lost any integrity, begs the question? Was there was any to begin with.

Also, why only black fibers - no white, red, or other? It appeared none of the white cotton(?) mask fibers were doing anything at all - they're not affected by moisture as the possible plastic ones are? Plastic fibers only come in black - the only kind disbursed in the masks?
Hmm - they do come in colors:

Health Ranger posts new microscopy photos of covid swabs, covid masks and mysterious red and blue fibers

What follows is a series of microscopy photos of covid swabs (a synthetic swab, then a cotton swab), a covid mask and some zoomed-in photos of mysterious red and blue fibers found in the masks.

The magnification range for these photos is 50X to 200X. Most were taken with white light, but several (as indicated) were taken with UV light.
The images shown here are 600 pixels wide. We have higher resolution images available to researchers and indy media journalists; contact us for those hi-res images.
[...]
Here’s a closer look at some of the blue and red fibers found across all the masks we examined. We do not know why these fibers are there, and we are not claiming them to be Morgellon’s fibers. Their origin and purpose is entirely unknown at this point:
Covid-Mask-Strange-Fibers-01.png.jpg.jpg

Covid-Mask-Strange-Fibers-02.png.jpg.jpg

[...]
In order to reveal more contrast in the images, I stained the masks with iodine (a common technique in microbiology). This helps to show the mysterious fibers in more detail:
Covid-Mask-Strange-Fibers-Stained-01.png.jpg.jpg

Covid-Mask-Strange-Fibers-Stained-02.png.jpg.jpg

[...]
Pay close attention to this last image which is a digital zoom of a bluish fiber shown above. This is taken from a China-made covid mask. First, notice that one fiber which crosses horizontally in front of the fiber is nearly transparent and refractive (where it crosses the blue fiber). Is this a natural fiber, or something synthetic?

But more importantly, look at the spikes coming off the “head” of the strange fiber on the lower left of this image:
Mask-Fiber-Digital-Zoom-spikes.png

That “head” appears to be some sort of spike structure or gripper structure, and we don’t normally see this sort of structure from natural fibers. This raises real questions about what these fibers are, where they came from, and what their purpose might be in covid masks.

Many people experience difficulty breathing while wearing covid masks. Media reports have already warned that graphene fibers have been found in some masks, contaminating the respiratory pathways of people who wear them. What other structures or fibers might be deliberately added to these masks?
We don’t know all the answers yet, but we are looking closely to see what else we find.

Feel free to use these photos. Please credit NaturalNews.com. We are working hard in the lab to acquire more photos and videos that are relevant to all this. Thank you for your support as we conduct more laboratory investigations in the interest of public health.

Nothing about Darpa Hydrogels, but has the Health Ranger been clued to suspect/check for those yet? No indication that the mystery fibers were moving. Interesting comment regarding the synthetic swabs:

We took a time-lapse photo series and aggregated the photos to reveal strange sparkles coming off the synthetic swab strands when exposed to UV light:
Covid-Swab-Iodine-Stained-UV-03-150x.jpg.jpg

This is taken at about 200X magnification. Notice the translucent synthetic fibers on the right. These are the fibers whose tips are swabbing your upper nasal passages during a covid test:
Covid-Swab-Iodine-Stained-UV-04-100x.jpg.jpg

If there really is something sinister in these masks/swabs, no doubt the Health Ranger will expose it!

Upping the censorship/tyranny:

Democrat senators wage war on “anti-vaxxers” with shocking HIT LIST of targeted truth-tellers

(Natural News) Senators Amy “Karen” Klobuchar (D-MN) and Ben Ray Luján (D-NM) have launched a crusade against Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, Dr. Joseph Mercola, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., and numerous other big-name medical professionals for supposedly spreading “disinformation” about the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) online.

The Democrat duo sent a letter to Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey urging them to delete these and nine other “anti-vaccine” accounts from social media because they threaten the Big Pharma cash cow and eugenics agenda.
“We write to express our concern about the public health ramifications of online coronavirus vaccine disinformation and to urge you to remove the accounts that have been identified by experts as responsible for producing the majority of this disinformation on social media platforms,” Klobuchar and Luján wrote.

“A recent report from the Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH) identified a dozen specific content producers as the original sources of an estimated 65 percent of coronavirus disinformation online,” they added.

Klobuchar and Luján say they are especially worried about such messaging being targeted at black and Latino communities, as these folks are prime targets for the deep state’s depopulation agenda.

“For too long, social media platforms have failed to adequately protect Americans by not taking sufficient action to prevent the spread of vaccine disinformation online,” Klobuchar and Luján further contend.

“Despite your policies intended to prevent vaccine disinformation, many of these accounts continue to post content that reach millions of users, repeatedly violating your policies with impunity.”

Leftists can’t win the information war on merit or credibility so they are cheating with tyranny and censorship

Along with Tenpenny, Mercola, and Kennedy, the Democrat duo also names Ty and Charlene Bollinger, Rizza Islam, Rashid Buttar, Erin Elizabeth, Sayer Ji, Kelly Brogan, Christiane Northrup, Ben Tapper, and Kevin Jenkins as problematic influencers who are convincing too many people to skip the jab and take off the mask.
It is apparently not okay that Tenpenny, for instance, told her followers about a scientific study that determined cloth masks to be both dangerous and ineffective at preventing the spread of the Chinese Virus. Because Klobuchar and Luján do not approve of this type of science, they want Zuckerberg to ban it.

Likewise, the other aforementioned names have posted similar content informing people that getting out in the sun more and eating healthy can greatly reduce the risk of contracting any type of infection. Klobuchar and Luján do not want people to know about any of this, so they are demanding that it be pulled from the internet.

As we recently reported, the Biden regime is spending billions of your tax dollars trying to get social media influencers to push vaccines and masks, which is apparently not working as tens of millions of Americans are resisting.

It is abundantly clear that the deep state is in a panic over the fact that more Americans than perhaps ever before are breaking through the spell and ignoring the government’s “public health” guidelines. Because of this, wannabe dictator political puppets like Klobuchar and Luján are desperately trying to stop the flow of truth through tyranny.

“Vaccine disinformation? What they mean is they want everyone canceled who questions them, proves them wrong, or spreads the light on the danger of vaccines,” wrote an Infowars commenter about this latest shenanigan. “They want as many people as possible kept in the dark and unable to see the truth.”

“This is what you would have thought the communist Chinese government would be involved in – nope, it is here in America now.”
How long before websites - such as Sott.net - are deleted/cancelled for spreading health "disinformation"?

More on the vax/menstrual link:

Researchers launch study to explore connection between irregular menstruations and coronavirus vaccines

(Natural News) Two researchers have launched a study to determine if Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines cause abnormal menstruations after hundreds of women noticed irregularities.

The research is being conducted by Dr. Kathryn Clancy, an associate professor of anthropology at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign and Dr. Katherine Lee, a postdoctoral scholar in the public health sciences division of the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri.

The two women were inspired to study this phenomenon after receiving their coronavirus vaccines earlier this year. Both women noticed that aside from the side effects they expected to experience from the shot, such as pain at the injection site, their menstrual cycles were also affected.

Both of their periods had either come earlier than usual, felt significantly heavier or just appeared very irregular.

Clancy first mentioned the possibility that the vaccines affected menstrual cycles after she experienced an abnormal period in late Feb. 2021, after she received her first dose of the Moderna coronavirus vaccine. (Related: WHO warns against administering Moderna coronavirus vaccine to pregnant women.)

“I’m curious whether other menstruators have noticed changes too?” she wrote on her personal Twitter account. “I’m a week and a half out from dose 1 of Moderna, got my period maybe a day or so early, and am gushing like I’m in my 20s again.”

She wrote an update a day later by saying that she was swapping out overnight sanitary pads several times a day because of her heavy flow. “Typical for me at this time is maybe one or two regular pads.”

Clancy’s tweets went viral, and she began receiving hundreds of replies from other women who noticed irregularities with their own menstrual cycles after receiving the coronavirus vaccine. The responses she got inspired her and Lee to conduct a formal study on the matter.

READ MORE

Hmm - are people starting to catch on?

Johnson & Johnson shareholders urged to reject CEO’s $30 million payday after year of lawsuits

(Natural News) Johnson & Johnson is coming under scrutiny from investors over CEO Alex Gorsky’s pay package, with critics complaining that the healthcare company is shielding executives from the legal costs of their poor business decisions.

In calculating stock awards to top executives, the company excluded costs related to some of the major lawsuits Johnson & Johnson has been involved in recently, including one claiming the company fueled America’s opioid crisis and another involving people who got cancer from the asbestos in its talc baby powder. Including these legal costs, which amount to around $9 billion, would have weighed on Gorsky’s compensation, which rose 17 percent from 2019 to reach $29.6 million in 2020.
Although Johnson & Johnson has said it always excludes certain one-time litigation costs in calculating executive stock awards, proxy adviser Glass Lewis said that shareholders should cast their ballots against the pay package when a non-binding resolution goes up for a vote at Johnson & Johnson’s annual general meeting this month.

Glass Lewis said: “In our opinion, the adjustments related to well-documented legal actions essentially shield executives’ compensation from the detrimental impact of their decisions for the company.”
[...]
Meanwhile, the state of Illinois, several religious organizations, and the charitable organization Oxfam have all filed letters with the Securities and Exchange Commission in opposition of Gorsky’s pay. The letters echo Glass Lewis’s call for shareholders to vote against the pay.

The state of Illinois owns shares of Johnson & Jonson in its municipal retirement fund. They are calling on the firm to cut the CEO’s pay by at least $2 million.
[...]

J&J being hit with thousands of lawsuits, so why is their CEO being rewarded?​

READ MORE

Back
Top Bottom