They are introducing vaccine passports in UK from Monday.

It's not clear yet whether this will be mandatory for travel. Does anyone know more about this?

The German Medical Council (Ärzetag)

from 4-5 May 20201 went out with a lot of recommendations and decisions - but what really hit the fan.... on page 31-32, was following statement:

Children and adolescents also have clear health risks as a result of SARS- CoV-2 disease. Therefore, immunity must also be achieved for this group through vaccination and not through contagion.

The right to education with nursery and school attendance can only be secured in the winter of 2021/2022 with timely COVID-19 vaccination. Without timely vaccination, especially for younger children, a renewed lockdown for this age group will lead to further serious negative consequences for child mental development.

Families with children can only regain equal participation in society with vaccinated children.

Auch Kinder und Jugendliche haben deutliche gesundheitliche Risiken infolge einer SARS- CoV-2-Erkrankung. Deshalb muss die Immunität auch für diese Gruppe durch eine Impfung und nicht durch eine Durchseuchung erzielt werden.

Das Recht auf Bildung mit Kita- und Schulbesuch kann im Winter 2021/2022 nur mit einer rechtzeitigen COVID-19-Impfung gesichert werden. Ohne rechtzeitige Impfung, insbesondere auch für jüngere Kinder, führt ein erneuter Lockdown für diese Altersgruppe zu weiteren gravierenden negativen Folgen für die kindliche psychische Entwicklung.

Die gleichberechtigte gesellschaftliche Teilhabe erlangen Familien mit Kindern nur mit geimpften Kindern zurück.

So; in essence they are threatening the people with a pistol against their head: make your decision if you want to go back to society.

Based on fictional medical "science", since children certainly are not affected, and not in danger of SARS-CoV-2, and asymptomatic transmission when you have no symptoms, is a blatant lie. All this bull comes from the official medical Council...

One wonders, where medicine and science is heady, as all this is incorporated into the official "knowledge". A chain reaction of faulty assessments corrupting medicine in an unimaginable way, eating like a cancer into the future, both honest knowledge and humanity itself.

STUDY: 'Third wave' of sickness and death will be dominated by those who have been fully vaccinated

The next big wave of COVID infections, already hitting states such as Michigan, will be dominated by people who have been fully vaccinated. This was predicted by the authors of a scientific study published in a British medical journal. Between 60 and 70 percent of "third wave" COVID deaths and hospitalizations will be from people who were fully vaccinated, according to the study, Summary of Further Modeling of Easing Restrictions, published March 31 by the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
But you won't read about this angle to the story from anyone in the mainstream media. They are reporting the story as simply a new wave of COVID hospitalizations and deaths caused by a UK-based variant of the virus that has nothing to do with the high rate of vaccinations.
Mainstream news outlets have yet to express the tiniest bit of curiosity as to why the big spike in COVID is taking place even as large percentages of the public have been vaccinated [Michigan is one of the most-vaccinated states in the nation with nearly 30 percent of Michiganders receiving the jab]. In fact, health officials quoted in the above Detroit News article are blaming "vaccine hesitancy" for the new wave, a diabolical falsification of what's going on in Michigan meant to put more pressure on the people who refuse the unproven experimental injection.

Apparently those health officials haven't read the new British study, which states:
"The resurgence in both hospitalizations and deaths is dominated by those that have received two doses of the vaccine, comprising around 60% and 70% of the wave respectively. This can be attributed to the high levels of uptake in the most at-risk age groups, such that immunization failures account for more serious illness than unvaccinated individuals." [See page 10, summary point No. 32].
And what do the British scientists who authored the study say is the answer to this dilemma of the fully vaccinated coming down with COVID? Why, more vaccines and more lockdowns, of course!

US identifies 28 serious blood-clotting cases in people given Johnson & Johnson's Covid-19 vaccine
So the Covid-jab gifts you alleged "Lessening of Symptoms". But you are definitely at risk of getting a blood clot or rare blood disease or an Indian 'Black Fungus Rot':

Some RECOVERED Covid-19 patients dying from ‘black fungus’ infection in India in new deadly twist in pandemic – media
609a93d485f540162f1fb852.png

or a surprise cytokine-storm AKA Sudden Death.

While a couple articles back on Russia Today:

Sweden records 30,000 suspected side effects from Covid vaccines, with AstraZeneca’s jab linked to more than half of all reports — RT World News
- Don't worry! These Convid-Jabs are the best what can happen to you in your entire life. - Bill Hates loves to see his fav-word 'Reproductive Health' change drastically in your case.

I love their word "Vaccine Breakthrough". As if their satanic death-concoction would raise a shield against viruses.. They think-tanked lots of these expressions, like: "Rapid Unscheduled Disassembly" for experimental rocket launch failures ..
Vaccine breakthrough cases are expected. COVID-19 vaccines are effective and are a critical tool to bring the pandemic under control. However no vaccines are 100% effective at preventing illness. There will be a small percentage of people who are fully vaccinated who still get sick, are hospitalized, or die from COVID-19.
Its no Biggie, really. Don't panic. Its fully accepted that the Covid-Jabbed to die sooner or later, especially as that appears to be the exact Plan-A for the handlers of Bill Hates.

In german Nuoviso.tv

in their latest "Home Office #117" it was mentioned that the CDC supposedly went out with a public writing, that 92% of the official covid-19 deaths in the US died primarily of other diseases.

Does anyone know more about this ??

If people are shedding the spike protein after the shots then I've been exposed in a major way. I help a 45 yr old man 3 days a week who has cerebral palsy and he's had both shots. As I dress and feed him his meals I'm in close proximity and he's always coughed a lot especially while eating. Occasionally he'll have explosive sneezes that send a spray of particles out for quite a distance. Considering this I've likely inhaled the spikes :-(. But no sign of illness. I take the immune booster suppliments, vit. C, D3, zinc, Nac and also do a sweat with my sauna blanket 1 or 2 times a week. The last few weeks I've been drinking an herb tea with Burdock, Dandelion and Milk Thistle for kidney, liver and blood support. So I'm thinking that if a persons immune system is in good shape this exposure to the spike may not be much of an issue and the body will expel it. Hopeful news.

This man also takes all these supplements as well. After the shots I noticed he's coughing a lot more. His speech, which has never been very clear, is more jumbled and hard to understand.

The latest developments in this war against Christians:

When I read the headline to this article, my thought was if the people allow this to happen without any actionable objection, then humanity is truly lost. Apparently, there actually is a redline that exists and I accentuated in red the critical importance and difference people power can make:

Update 1, Tuesday 4th May: Pat Sweeney's children have now been returned to the family, from the state security and child abduction services. You made that possible - every single person who got involved and spread the truth was a part of this victory, from people who shared on social media, told their friends, to celebrities who spoke up, to politicians from the National party, IFP, & even the Senate. We beat the corrupt and vicious Irish pharma-state by setting the boundaries of what was politically possible, by working together for the truth, and shining a light on the darkness.

Another victory, savour it! We have many more incoming. Reject mainstream media in all its forms.
When YOU become the media YOU set the boundaries of what is politically possible in our country. You don't need a website. You don't need a telegram channel. You don't even need a social media account. Even if you tell one person the truth you're a part of the tsunami these bastards will never be able to stop. Reject legacy mainstream media, never link to their websites, turn off their poison TV and radio covid-brainwashing channels. Become the media. Spread the truth. Good will win. We will win!
Original Report, Monday 3rd May;
Shocking as this headline may seem, it is not hyperbole. On Sunday 2nd May at 3:30 am, in what appears to be a politically-motivated attack, Irish police broke into a Christian Activist's home in county Longford and took his children from him.

Following the illegal entry, the man was then arrested by Irish Police under the pretense of the mental health act - as video below shows. His five and eleven-year-old children were then removed from the house by the Police, without child protection services present. The family were fully separated. The man was found to be mentally sound by an attending doctor at his local Garda station and then released. The man cannot now find his children, and despite facing no charges the police are stonewalling him regarding information on his children.
The context behind this insanity is key. Last week, the arrested man had filmed Irish Police (Gardai) breaking up a Christian mass in his local town. His video clip directly challenging Ireland's tyrannical police force went viral, with multiple online uploads seeing hundreds of thousands of global views. It was widely viewed throughout the Christian community in the United States, and was seen across Ireland. The video served as a powerful spell-breaker for a population that has been under mental siege by Government-controlled mainstream media for over a year now. Ireland is the only country in the world to have banned religious worship during the international Covid hysteria period. Mr. Sweeney's video was powerful - corrupt Irish authorities were undoubtedly put to the verbal sword and embarrassed. Taking his children looks like payback.
Ireland stood up - what will the Canadians do - or the rest of the global Christian community? Covid hysteria wiped out traditional Easter observance twice and Christmas once - so far. I really didn't believe the devout would go along with it, but I couldn't have been more wrong.

An important point:
This is a timely reminder that Gardai are currently pushing for a law to prevent them being filmed. If that law was in place we would have no idea what really took place in relation to the kidnapping of Mr. Sweeney's children on Saturday, because the corrupt Irish media won't cover this until they can co-ordinate the slant they'll put on it. And when they do cover it, they won't ask any real questions because the Irish Government is keeping mainstream Irish media organisations in business via covid ad-money & funding. That anti-filming law must never be allowed to pass because Ireland's police force have proven by their actions that their only interest is the occulting of the truth.
'I was just following orders' was not an accepted defence at Nuremburg, just as it is no defence for kidnapping a man's children.

As the Cs said, money = power and financially bloated Big Pharma has a lock on MSM as well as our governing authorities. We're all aware of the tactics being employed to criminally disable any efforts to thwart the progress of the Covid agenda/the Great Reset.

1620846956141.png
Give the lie what it deserves - the TRUTH!

We don't have to hysterical - we don't have to be rabid. But we must not be silent. Crystal power and the power of prayer are our spiritual armaments. The network is our clan. Paleochristianity is our religion.

Q: (L) Okay, what is the importance of Paleochristianity?

A: The only hope for the survival of your realm and species.

Q: (L) In what sense do you mean that?
A: Unification of aim: survival and avoidance of the destruction hanging over your heads as a consequence of the machinations of psychopathy.

Q: (L) So in other words, some of the thoughts and discussions that we've had over the past week or two {about the global situation} are pretty much on the money?

A: Yes. More or less. There has also been some nudging from this side. Time is getting "short" even though there really is no time. Remember what we said about being wise as serpents and gentle as doves.

The referenced transcript of my last post also includes this:

Q: (J) Is swine flu going to make a comeback this winter?

A: Sure. They are working on drastic reduction of the population before climate change goes too far. Can't have all those starving people after their heads now can they?

Q: (J) I wonder if it's going to affect us?

A: With your diet?!?! Toxicity makes many more susceptible than during other pandemics. Why else do you think that such toxicity is allowed and even encouraged?
That's from May 30, 2009.
Time is getting "short" even though there really is no time.
A heck of a lot "shorter" now!

STUDY: 'Third wave' of sickness and death will be dominated by those who have been fully vaccinated

I’m cautious about this article to the extent that it needs sone serious critical appraisal. The study it refers to in the first paragraph talked about the lack of protection from “some vaccines”. It does not specify which vaccines, you have to dig deeper.
And when you do it’s revealing. The article models the next wave of deaths in individuals who actually have had two doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine (AZV) One of the references it gives (used for the modelling) is a study of the clinical effectiveness of AZV against the South African variant. Now, this discredits “some vaccines” but not the mRNA “vaccines”. And guess who funded that clinical trial....The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
“ Funding and Disclosures
Supported by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (INV-017710), the South African Medical Research Council (96167), U.K. Research and Innovation (MC_PC_19055), and the U.K. National Institute for Health Research. ” I

I think we are seeing a lot of propaganda to push the “safety” of the mRNA immune prophylactics and scare people with science about the side effects and inefficacy of the viral vector vaccines, which are much less experimental.

I'm struck by the coincidence of flashbacks from 11 to 12 years ago. In searching for "wise as serpents", the following input from Laura came up that followed a post by me in the Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Vaccines thread. Too lengthy to copy here, so follow the link:

It never hurts to reread the pertinent material that's been posted previously, especially if it includes Laura's inclusion of a Cs exchange - and one most applicable to now.

FWIW - I emailed OHIO STANDS UP several of the key articles/facts regarding the CV vax including the Salk Institute Study, Dr. Mike Williams findings, and the tragic experience of the three women Del Bigtree interviewed. I included a generous check as lawsuits take lots of $s to press. The two main lawyers can only do so much and are stretched to their limits, but few are those willing to take on this fight - in fact, I'm not sure there even are any other lawyers! I did receive a notification today regarding legislative action:

Ohio House Bill 248 is scheduled for Sponsor Testimony for next Tuesday 5/18/21 at 11am in front of the House Health Committee.
"State Rep. Jennifer Gross (R-West Chester) today introduced the Vaccine Choice & Anti-Discrimination Act, legislation that protects individuals who choose not to be vaccinated from discrimination due to vaccine status."

"As a nurse practitioner, Gross noted she is pro-vaccine and values the progress that the medical field has made in enhancing the health and well-being of humanity."

"According to the Ohio Department of Health, over three million people have received the COVID-19 vaccine thus far."

"'There are eleven and a half million people in Ohio,' said Gross. 'Many people across the state may be likely to decline vaccines like the COVID-19 vaccine for conscientious, religious, or medical reasons. Without the exemption provisions this bill provides, the notion of a vaccine passport could easily lead to a class system in Ohio where segregation and discrimination will proliferate.'"
There is little time to see movement on this bill before the legislators go on break, so we need it to progress quickly through the legislature.

If you're a healthcare worker and have been subject to mandated flu vaccines, please share that. If you're a parent and your child attended a school that didn't honor exemptions, share that. Feel free to share with them any documentation of such discrimination (make sure to redact private info like your name, email, etc; as anything sent to legislators is subject to public records requests).

Please respectfully email the House Health Committee your personal story of discrimination that you've already faced regarding the mandatory vaccination in school, the workplace, etc.

If you haven't faced discrimination yet, please share with the House Health Committee any current event mainstream news articles related to mandated vaccines, vaccine passports, or discrimination based on vaccine status (cruise lines, event organizers, universities, etc). Share with them why those stories in the news concern you.
Last year I emailed my legislative reps via their official email portals my concerns/objections to the masks mandate, etc. Never heard a word back. The contacts listed in this notification are different people - I imagine less than an avalanche of support for the bill will make possible its passage. But, one must make the effort nonetheless (while obscuring my email? - not sure how to do that!).

I am not sure that IT is such a negative fallout. Many will benefit I am certain. By hook or by crook this UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME is going to be implemented. We may as well keep our channels open for what it will entail!
The reason why governments are implementing UBI because it is cheaper to give people money than to pay for job training. It is about money but the control of people's lives is a close second.

My partner was selected to complete an in-home antibody test for research purposes, run by doctors and researchers at Imperial college and Ipsos MORI. He recieved it yesterday and completed it last night. From the booklet;

"In this study, we will use the results of the self-administered antibody tests to help us understand how many people in England have antibodies that may provide protection against Covid -19 , either due to a Covid -19 vaccine or because they have been previously infected with the virus."

"Antibodies are made by the immune system to fight infection. This test looks for two types of antibodies, IgM ('M' line), which don't stay in the body very long, and IgG ('G' line), which are usually longer lasting. By looking for antibodies in your blood, we can understand whether someone has previously been infected with the virus that causes Covid-19."

It also states that the tests are not reliable at an individual level and not 100% accurate and regardless of the result, you must continue to follow current Government advice.

My partner is due his second shot of AZ, in fact I think it's overdue now and he hasn't had a call yet. The result of his test was negative. He seemed suprised, but I offered no input as he is never interested in my opinion.

I’ve noticed in the last few days a bunch of videos popping up on bitchute of compilations of vaccinated people using magnets on their point of vaccination and finding them to be magnetic. If true how many of the various vaccines cause this phenomenon. Does the strength magnetism change over time? How widespread is this? This seems to raise a lot of questions.
Of course if true it could prove an easy way to help people realize something is not right with the vaccines. My first thoughts are that it sounds to good to be true because of how easy it would be to test this theory with just a fridge magnet.

The following bitchute video by montepowel123 includes a compilation of some of these videos with some commentary.

MAGNETIC SUBSTANCE OR MICRO CHIPS IN THE VACCINES ?

Back
Top Bottom