Video Showing Children In India Wrapping Up Nasal Swabs For Test Kits

A video shows how Indian children pack swabs for test kits in unsanitary conditions. Are these the same sticks that are being put up the noses of our children? (asks WOCHENBLICK paper from Austria)

The narrator is describing the scene in his local language with one word being globally understandable, 'Covid test kit'. Indeed we are seeing the well known nasal swabs being wrapped up by the hands of children into packaging.

Hygiene conditions seem to be alarming. The children are sitting on the floor in a confined space. On closer inspection, one can also see insects buzzing around. The swabs which will probably later be introduced into the respiratory tracts of European children lie on the floor.

As recently as April many parents were alarmed after examining test swabs under a microscope or with the zoom of their smartphone cameras. They thought they had found worms and other troubling parts on the swabs which are supposed to be introduced to their children three times a week.

Blank-1920-x-1080-3-1024x576.png

US employers opening up liability on themselves if they require the vaccine. Send in the ambulance chasers?
If I require my employees to take the COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of their employment, are adverse reactions to the vaccine recordable?

If you require your employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment (i.e., for work-related reasons), then any adverse reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine is work-related. The adverse reaction is recordable if it is a new case under 29 CFR 1904.6 and meets one or more of the general recording criteria in 29 CFR 1904.7.

US employers opening up liability on themselves if they require the vaccine. Send in the ambulance chasers?
My goodness! Maybe so. Sounds too good to be true to me. But OSHA is sticky. This might be the end of employer mandates in USA. OTOH, on might have to go through a Worker's Comp program to get any kind of treatment or compensation like with any other work related injury and that can be a real can of worms. The doctors, nurses and case managers work for the industrial commission, not the patient in those cases. Not sure how all that would work with the tort system. Good question.

Standing up: 1,000 lawyers and 10,000 doctors have filed a lawsuit for violations of the Nuremberg Code

A large team of more than 1,000 lawyers and over 10,000 medical experts, led by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, has initiated legal proceedings against the CDC, WHO and the Davos Group for crimes against humanity. Fuellmich and his team present the incorrect PCR test and the order for doctors to describe any comorbidity death as a Covid death - as fraud.

The PCR test was never designed to detect pathogens and is 100% inaccurate at 35 cycles. All PCR tests monitored by the CDC are set at 37 to 45 cycles. The CDC acknowledges that tests over 28 cycles are not allowed for a positive reliable result. This invalidates over 90% of the alleged Covid cases / "infections" detected by the use of this incorrect test.
In addition to the incorrect tests and fraudulent death certificates, the "experimental" vaccine itself violates Article 32 of the Geneva Convention. Under Article 32 of the 1949 Geneva Convention, "mutilation and medical or scientific experiments not required for the medical treatment of a protected person" are prohibited. According to Article 147, conducting biological experiments on protected persons is a serious breach of the Convention.
The "experimental" vaccine violates all 10 Nuremberg codes - which carry the death penalty for those who try to break these international laws.
Endless sequels.jpg

I asked my partner if I could try this on them, because they have had the shots.

Nothing. No sticking at all. It is several weeks later though. Could it be selective? Or just an internet faked thing?

I'm not believing it for now, although the other research is interesting, and perhaps applied selectively?
An experiment was made in Italy 2 days ago by a person I trust. She said that she tested her friend's injection site with a magnet right after the shot (pfzr) was administered - it stuck. Half an hour later - it did not stick anymore. She is a doctor, and she thinks it went deeper in the tissues and spreaded out in the body.

Last edited:
Apparently they are undercounting these vaccine injuries, or they are 'bouncing' when an attempt is made to report them. This doesn't surprise me, especially if the "vaccine" is the real threat to humanity, and Covid-19 was just an excuse to lock everyone down and control them.

This interview was informative, I liked the coherent and clear explanations by this Dr Fleming. Apparently the spike protein has so many obvious unnatural 'inserts' that it is undeniably man-made in a lab.

I had a look at Richad Flemings website, and on the video page in the top video called 'A Review of the SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine's Safety & Efficacy EUA Documents.' I learned something quite astonishing that I didn't know before: that the only method they used in the trials to determine the efficay of the Covid vaccines (at least Pfizer and Moderna) was by using PCR-tests ! In other words, a positive or negative PCR-test was the only indicator of whether the vaccine was 'effective'. This means that the evidence regarding their efficacy is even shakier than I suspected.

Fleming also points out many more flaws in the trail reports, that might be interesting if you have the time to watch.

Don't know if it's the right place...

Hello everyone, I just received this from my son 17years doing his own research. I found it is nicely put for everyone to understand. I asked him if he's shown it to his dad who has had the first vaccine back in the UK. He said no. Difficulty time for him being surrounded by vaccinated people with no will to look into the narrative.

An experiment was made in Italy 2 days ago by a person I trust. She said that she tested her friend's injection site with a magnet right after the shot (pfzr) was administered - it stuck. Half an hour later - it did not stick anymore. She is a doctor, and she thinks it went deeper in the tissues and spreaded out in the body.

My theory is that some of the vaccines have something in them that others don't. The people with magnets sticking to the injection site have had the injection with something "extra" whereas the ones who don't have had the injection minus this "extra" ingredient.

I know the C's said some people will get injected with nano bots but this won't be disclosed to them. I'm not saying it's nano bots but it could well be something like that.

It is open season on human experimentation after all so looks like anything goes now.

A large team of more than 1,000 lawyers and over 10,000 medical experts, led by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, has initiated legal proceedings against the CDC, WHO and the Davos Group for crimes against humanity. Fuellmich and his team present the incorrect PCR test and the order for doctors to describe any comorbidity death as a Covid death - as fraud.

The PCR test was never designed to detect pathogens and is 100% inaccurate at 35 cycles. All PCR tests monitored by the CDC are set at 37 to 45 cycles. The CDC acknowledges that tests over 28 cycles are not allowed for a positive reliable result. This invalidates over 90% of the alleged Covid cases / "infections" detected by the use of this incorrect test.

In addition to the incorrect tests and fraudulent death certificates, the "experimental" vaccine itself violates Article 32 of the Geneva Convention. Under Article 32 of the 1949 Geneva Convention, "mutilation and medical or scientific experiments not required for the medical treatment of a protected person" are prohibited. According to Article 147, conducting biological experiments on protected persons is a serious breach of the Convention.

The "experimental" vaccine violates all 10 Nuremberg codes - which carry the death penalty for those who try to break these international laws.

Standing up: 1,000 lawyers and 10,000 doctors have filed a lawsuit for violations of the Nuremberg Code

This is what is needed. Medical and scientific professionals need to get together with saavy lawyers to bring everything out into the open in court cases. In a well researched court case the "anti" experts whose voices have not been heard, can at last have their say. Expert witnesses can be called to give honest and clear testimony about their findings regarding all manner of covid related lies and deceptions.

My theory is that some of the vaccines have something in them that others don't. The people with magnets sticking to the injection site have had the injection with something "extra" whereas the ones who don't have had the injection minus this "extra" ingredient.

I know the C's said some people will get injected with nano bots but this won't be disclosed to them. I'm not saying it's nano bots but it could well be something like that.

It is open season on human experimentation after all so looks like anything goes now.
This magnet stuff could be nonesence, but I would like to investigate more.
It could be that this extra magnetic stuff is added to some, and not added to others, or it could be that different sibstances might have a different dispersion rate of those magnetic particles throughout the body.
But I have to say that those videos with magnets came out around the same time... this makes me very suspicious.

This magnet stuff could be nonesence, but I would like to investigate more.
It could be that this extra magnetic stuff is added to some, and not added to others, or it could be that different sibstances might have a different dispersion rate of those magnetic particles throughout the body.
But I have to say that those videos with magnets came out around the same time... this makes me very suspicious.

I think them also being fake also says something. Are people lying spontaneously or is something driving this lie? Are all the people committing themselves in these videos soup agents, useful idiots, both?

If true or false, I think it's interesting either way as it'll tell us something. So people need to find what the bottom line is.

Back
Top Bottom