This magnet stuff could be nonesence, but I would like to investigate more.
It could be that this extra magnetic stuff is added to some, and not added to others, or it could be that different sibstances might have a different dispersion rate of those magnetic particles throughout the body.
But I have to say that those videos with magnets came out around the same time... this makes me very suspicious.

ROBERT CARROLL

THIS VIDEO IS PART OF A SERIES OF VIDEOS REGARDING MY SEARCH FOR AN EXPLANATION AS TO WHY MAGNETS WERE STICKING TO MY LEFT ARM, WHERE I RECEIVED MY MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINATION, ON FRIDAY, MAY 7, 2021. I AM NOT A DOCTOR, NOR AM I ENGAGING IN THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE. MY LINE OF INQUIRY ONLY REGARDS THE LEFT ARM THAT GOD GAVE ME, AND WHY, AFTER I SAW VIDEOS OF OTHER PERSONS WHO HAD MAGNETS STICKING TO THEIR ARM WHERE THEY GOT THEIR SHOT, MY OWN ARM IS NOW MAGNETIZED. THE TOOLS USED IN THIS VIDEO ARE A DEWALT STUD FINDER, AND A OLD FASHIONED MAGNETIC COMPASS.

Seven days after having received the vaccine Mr. Carroll looks pretty worn out and seems to have trouble articulating himself... God bless him.

Not sure if this has been linked before already, but there has been a recent research report done by Salk institute researchers indicating that COVID-19 is primarily a vascular disease rather than a respiratory disease.

Sott article:

Salk report:

The main takeaway is that they've done testing using a "shell" virus containing spike proteins but not the actual virus and what they found is that the spike proteins themselves and when exposed to an animal model, showed damage to the lungs and arteries. The damage is done by the spike proteins binding to ACE2 receptors (found on vascular endothelial cells), which in turn disrupts the receptors signaling to mitochondria cells, leaving them in a damaged and fragmented state. This may be a reason why those who've had COVID-19 and/or the jab have experienced fatigue.

Regarding the covid vaccine, this means that the spike proteins that they inject in people are much more damaging than they let on.

Tenpenny, at the end of her rather dismal seeming talk (given the potential dangers associated with the transmission of these spike proteins to unvaccinated individuals), does indicate that there are very determined, ambitious people working night and day to come up with a solution for the problems arising from these spike proteins.
In the Dr. Fleming interview by Del Bigtree on The Highwire, Fleming tells people not to stress out as there are ways to address the issues of the virus/vax. In fact, he will doing a three and a half to four hours presentation regarding this on June 2 in Dallas.

If you've yet to watch this interview, I strongly recommend it. He talks about the prion problem quite a bit including two animal models (28:44) in which 95% of the animals died from the prion brain destroying effects or the other group which were euthanized for necropsy - brains had inflammation and Lewy bodies that cause alzheimer's. He said these prion deaths equate from two weeks for the mice to a year and a half for humans (in previous post I thought it was ferrets and not about the prions - oops - ferrets must have been mentioned in a different vid). I think this may be why "Foreas" mentioned the April Drop Dead for next year.

Wonder what the next nefarious revelation will be concerning these vaxxes . . . :umm:

On the subject of pine needle tea, which is being brought up a lot recently, Clif High is more than a little skeptical that it's either effective or safe. He seems to be of the opinion that it might be deliberate disinformation.

I was just going to mention this...
Thanks for posting!

My daughter took my 14 yr. old grandson to get the covid vaxx yesterday. I am stunned. I had sent her the article about the teenagers already dying from the injection and still she did this!!! Now I find out that she and her partner have decided to go ahead and get the shot also. I have a feeling I will be taking care of a household of sick people this fall. I'm doing everything I can to stay healthy myself but I really don't know how this is all going to turn out now. I ordered some pine needle tea and another tube of Ivermectin. For now I am staying mostly in my room to hopefully prevent to much exposure. Glad I have plenty of reading material. Yay for Laura's new book! This is insane how information proof all these people are. I wonder what will happen to them when the wave hits full on.That is if they are still alive by then. It's heartbreaking real
This must be so sad and shocking for you. I am not a parent myself but you have my total sympathy. I guess at 14 years of age, the parents have made the decision for the child. That the decision was a huge mistake is something they may have to come to terms with in the future. I hope your grandson remains well but it does seem a crazy move considering that the covid virus does practically no harm to the young. Sadly your daughter and her partner have chosen to make these decisions for themselves and the child. You obviously did what you could but had no real traction in this. Keep yourself well and healthy and try to stay positive.:hug2:

In the Dr. Fleming interview by Del Bigtree on The Highwire, Fleming tells people not to stress out as there are ways to address the issues of the virus/vax. In fact, he will doing a three and a half to four hours presentation regarding this on June 2 in Dallas.

If you've yet to watch this interview, I strongly recommend it. He talks about the prion problem quite a bit including two animal models (28:44) in which 95% of the animals died from the prion brain destroying effects or the other group which were euthanized for necropsy - brains had inflammation and Lewy bodies that cause alzheimer's. He said these prion deaths equate from two weeks for the mice to a year and a half for humans (in previous post I thought it was ferrets and not about the prions - oops - ferrets must have been mentioned in a different vid). I think this may be why "Foreas" mentioned the April Drop Dead for next year.

Wonder what the next nefarious revelation will be concerning these vaxxes . . .
The list of potential deadly side effects from the vaccination grows ever longer. I first encountered prion disease many years ago when I was nursing a young woman who died from Variant Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease. This is a rare prion disease. Back in the 90's it was posited as the next big killer of humanity but it never quite got there, thank goodness. This young woman became blind, incontinent and demented due to the infection and died fairly quickly thank goodness. Her family really suffered and needed lots of support. This type of neurodegenerative disease on a large scale would be horrendous.

I looked up prion on the internet and this is what I found. The word "prion" derives from proteinaceous infectious particle. Prion diseases include scrapie in sheep, chronic wasting disease (CWD) in deer, bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) in cattle (commonly known as "mad cow disease") and Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease (CJD) in humans. All known prion diseases in mammals affect the structure of the brain or other neural tissue; all are progressive, have no known effective treatment, and are always fatal.

(Forgot to mention that this was the reason I became a vegetarian for about 15 years. The calls of bacon and beef gravy became too much though and I fell off the veggie bandwagon with a thump...:-P)

Last edited:
Not sure if this is exactly the right thread, but it certainly looks like Bill Gates is getting thrown to the wolves given his abandonment by Melinda and the recent revelations about his much-closer-than-reported relationship with Epstein.

These stories seem consistent with the C's statement that Gates is a Greenbaum subject. He was carefully groomed and put in the position of prominence he now occupies, specifically to serve as an anti-charismatic lightning rod for popular discontent. And now the bill comes due....

On the subject of pine needle tea, which is being brought up a lot recently, Clif High is more than a little skeptical that it's either effective or safe. He seems to be of the opinion that it might be deliberate disinformation.

He starts his critique of pine needle tea at around 22:00. This seems a very knowledgeable person.

I'm still listening, but wanted to post that we should all be furthering our research on pine needle tea before using it; it could do more harm than good, it seems.

Since we’re now in the world of supercomputing, I would imagine that once someone is matched with a lot number of the injection put into their body, the computer sorts out location, age, and other various inputs points near instantaneously. Matched with DNA if they have been PCR tested or DNA tested somewhere else. This type of control would allow for many, many types of experiments to be going on simultaneously. To the controllers it would be as easy as just reading the Excel sheet. Experiment xyz could be being running at several specific locations around the globe, at the same time as all the other experiments. But for the good-doctors and people like us, it’s a rat’s nest trying to figure out what’s going on by assessing the side effects.

10,570 DEAD 405,259 Injuries: European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 “Vaccines”

A Health Impact News subscriber in Europe ran the reports for each of the four COVID-19 shots we are including here. This subscriber has volunteered to do this, and it is a lot of work to tabulate each reaction with injuries and fatalities, since there is no place on the EudraVigilance system we have found that tabulates all the results.

Since we have started publishing this, others from Europe have also calculated the numbers and confirmed the totals.* Here is the summary data through May 8, 2021.

Total reactions for the experimental mRNA vaccine Tozinameran (code BNT162b2,Comirnaty) from BioNTech/ Pfizer: 5,368 deaths and 170,528 injuries to 08/05/2021
  • 12,435 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 54 deaths
  • 8,551 Cardiac disorders incl. 636 deaths
  • 62 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 4 deaths
  • 4,828 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 3 deaths
  • 153 Endocrine disorders
  • 5,413 Eye disorders incl. 9 deaths
  • 37,167 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 270 deaths
  • 115,627General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 1719 deaths
  • 279 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 24 deaths
  • 4,047 Immune system disorders incl. 25 deaths
  • 12,099 Infections and infestations incl. 589 deaths
  • 4,142 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 72 deaths
  • 8,904 Investigations incl. 196 deaths
  • 2,961 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 109 deaths
  • 59,217 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 58 deaths
  • 194 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 11 deaths
  • 73,4 Nervous system disorders incl. 535 deaths
  • 231 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 9 deaths
  • 83 Product issues
  • 7,002 Psychiatric disorders incl. 81 deaths
  • 1,143 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 82 deaths
  • 1,241 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 16,257 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 619 deaths
  • 18,516 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 46 deaths
  • 564 Social circumstances incl. 9 deaths
  • 142 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 9 deaths
  • 9,851 Vascular disorders incl. 197 deaths

Total reactions for the experimental mRNA vaccine mRNA-1273(CX-024414) from Moderna: 2,865 deaths and 22,985 injuries to 08/05/2021
  • 1,047 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 19 deaths
  • 1,674 Cardiac disorders incl. 301 deaths
  • 8 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 535 Ear and labyrinth disorders
  • 29 Endocrine disorders incl. 1 death
  • 793 Eye disorders incl. 4 deaths
  • 4,952 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 100 deaths
  • 16,192 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 1255 deaths
  • 98 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 6 deaths
  • 587 Immune system disorders incl. 4 deaths
  • 1,906 Infections and infestations incl. 151 deaths
  • 1,042 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 53 deaths
  • 1,395 Investigations incl. 68 deaths
  • 670 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 58 deaths
  • 7,143 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 58 deaths
  • 60 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 11 deaths
  • 9,617 Nervous system disorders incl. 294 deaths
  • 62 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions
  • 11 Product issues
  • 1,118 Psychiatric disorders incl. 45 deaths
  • 383 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 32 deaths
  • 135 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 1 death
  • 2,822 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 255 deaths
  • 2,901 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 22 deaths
  • 214 Social circumstances incl. 9 deaths
  • 131 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 16 deaths
  • 1,526 Vascular disorders incl. 100 deaths

Total reactions for the experimental vaccine AZD1222/VAXZEVRIA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19) from Oxford/ AstraZeneca: 2,102 deaths and 208,873 injuries to 08/05/2021
  • 6,221 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 86 deaths
  • 8,504 Cardiac disorders incl. 261 deaths
  • 83 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 5,774 Ear and labyrinth disorders
  • 174 Endocrine disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 9,158 Eye disorders incl. 7 deaths
  • 62,739 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 99 deaths
  • 158,518General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 604 deaths
  • 319 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 18 deaths
  • 2,135 Immune system disorders incl. 8 deaths
  • 12,002 Infections and infestations incl. 138 deaths
  • 4,991 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 33 deaths
  • 11,441 Investigations incl. 38 deaths
  • 7,621 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 31 deaths
  • 93,094 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 24 deaths
  • 178 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 5 deaths
  • 125,892Nervous system disorders incl. 318 deaths
  • 128 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 1 death
  • 64 Product issues
  • 10,895 Psychiatric disorders incl. 17 deaths
  • 1,976 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 20 deaths
  • 2,519 Reproductive system and breast disorders
  • 18,411 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 228 deaths
  • 26,202 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 13 deaths
  • 475 Social circumstances incl. 4 deaths
  • 431 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 14 deaths
  • 10,653 Vascular disorders incl. 131 deaths

Total reactions for the experimental COVID-19 vaccine JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S) from Johnson & Johnson: 235 deaths and 2,873 injuries to 08/05/2021
  • 79 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 7 deaths
  • 169 Cardiac disorders incl. 22 deaths
  • 3 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders
  • 45 Ear and labyrinth disorders
  • 3 Endocrine disorders incl. 1 death
  • 110 Eye disorders incl. 1 death
  • 783 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 6 deaths
  • 2,071 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 67 deaths
  • 20 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 1 death
  • 35 Immune system disorders
  • 140 Infections and infestations incl. 6 deaths
  • 117 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 2 deaths
  • 507 Investigations incl. 11 deaths
  • 56 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 6 deaths
  • 1,348 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 9 deaths
  • 4 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps)
  • 1,852 Nervous system disorders incl. 32 deaths
  • 5 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions
  • 4 Product issues
  • 116 Psychiatric disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 35 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 3 deaths
  • 29 Reproductive system and breast disorders
  • 366 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 18 deaths
  • 172 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 1 death
  • 20 Social circumstances incl. 1 death
  • 80 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 10 deaths
  • 502 Vascular disorders incl. 29 deaths
Ask your doctor.jpg

I recommend everybody have a look at this (and maybe some people can download it) before The Tube removes it. It's about an old situation involving Dr Fauci and Dr Gallo, back in the days of AIDS (1980s).

Since then, Dr Mikovits (who was there) has said that these two characters tried to steal Dr Luc Montanier's research and when they couldn't, they delayed publication of it, in order to make money from it, and also in an attempt to 'publish first', which would get them credit for it. A couple of shysters, I'd say. But then, that's what we expect of these people and agencies, now.

I recommend everybody have a look at this (and maybe some people can download it) before The Tube removes it. It's about an old situation involving Dr Fauci and Dr Gallo, back in the days of AIDS (1980s).

Since then, Dr Mikovits (who was there) has said that these two characters tried to steal Dr Luc Montanier's research and when they couldn't, they delayed publication of it, in order to make money from it, and also in an attempt to 'publish first', which would get them credit for it. A couple of shysters, I'd say. But then, that's what we expect of these people and agencies, now.

Thanks for posting this, @Ruth. I started watching the video, but it cut out about two and a half minutes in. When I tried to reload it, I was redirected to an ad for a cell phone. It seems like any information about Fauci that exposes him as the unscrupulous opportunist that he is must be removed as quickly as possible!

I didn't see this posted before. I'm thinking Ron Unz is on to something here. Although appreciative of N. Wade's recent article, he surmises that there is a third possibility of the origins of the virus (other than bats or Wuhan lab).

The good ole us of a! And he specifically mentions the Military Games.

A very good read for the most part though I'm not so sure about his plausible scenario at the end.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom