Didn't know these details before:
The creator of a COVID-19 vaccine app used by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has died two months after taking a COVID vaccine.

Joel Robert Kallman of Delaware, Ohio, died on May 25, after tweeting a message March 26 that he had received his first dose of COVID-19 vaccine. Two days after his death his employer announced that he had “passed away from Covid-19.”

I must add. 2 weeks ago, my dad passed away due of a heart attack.
I'm sorry for your loss and that present circumstances and the comments generated have added to your grief. 💐

Just watched this short (11:40) vid of a Stew Peters' interview yesterday with Dr. Jane Ruby regarding magnetofection and the info available at pubmed.gov. On Friday's show Stew talked with a woman who's posting vids of herself with metal objects sticking to her - initially the injection site, then the other arm, and then her forehead! She's been officially diagnosed with Guillain-Barre syndrome as a result of her vax. The clip of just this interview is on davidicke.com while the full show is on Stew's website and rumble. The latter two cover the two moms in Iowa who just won a huge mask victory+ for school kids and are the first to receive the General Flynn Award:

OMG - listen to what those two moms relate regarding what their daughters suffered because of the masks and the other covid restrictions! Thank goodness they refused to just go along, but then, everyone should appreciate what a mother will do to protect her child - she will fight to the death! And frankly, if we're not even going to protect our kids (or anyone's kids), then we are worst than cowards! We are nothing!!

Yes, that Helen Reddy song is the feminist anthem, but it means more than that which is reflected in another song of hers, You and Me Against the World. And if you don't think a woman in a pink crocheted halter top isn't fierce, think again! :ninja:

I'm wondering, considering all the different actions now happening, if we're witnessing the beginnings of a truth tsunami?! The Dr. Richard Fleming 4-hour presentation in Dallas, Texas, was incredible! It included multiple petitions available on his website that people can sign to get this depopulation agenda halted! He purposely named his presentation Event 2021 as a slap to the previous Event 201. He is absolutely coming loaded for bear! He did add in a lot of extra video/movie clips in order to make a point - his way of expressing the depth of his feelings concerning all the aspects of the criminality involved and his personal anger of alphabets and government officials practicing medicine without a license while preventing real doctors from saving lives! Everything from the presentation is available on his website.

This is a posting on Children's Health Defense regarding Fauci, and the disclosure of the emails by an investigative reporter, the interview from RFK Jr, in his TRUTH series Podcasts. It is most interesting. Apologies if this has been presented before, but a second hearing, would not go amiss.

It is from Spotify, (a curation of his previous podcasts, which are also interesting) I want to draw your attention to the top of the list, the interview with the journalist Meryln Nass. the woman that disclosed the emails from Fauci. Hope the link works for there is much damming information presented.

Fauci's smoking Gun

Here's the Stew Peters' interview (22:29) of the officially vax-injured Brittany Galvin:

WOW - what she has to say and another name to go under my crystal! She's 35, married with three kids and took the vax because of work and for safety of others against her better judgement. The biggest takeaway from all that she said - and the Iowa Mama Bears too - is unity. That's what's going to break this mind-game psyop genocide. And the Cs called it - "united in suffering" will be what it takes.

Dr. Fleming showed the entire 60 Minutes segment of the 1976 Swine Flu "epidemic" in which many people contracted GBS. It was noted that it took only 25 deaths to halt the swine flu inoculations. Compare that to how many are dying from the Covid shots and yet, not only not halted, but the full-court press continues at maximum force with children in the crosshairs! Seriously consider signing the petitions that are available and whatever else you can do to protect the kids! As was said by the Moms, WE are the cavalry!

On The Highwire they made a small test regarding the 'Covid magnet challenge', and out of 15 people 6 people turned out to have 'the thing', i.e. the magnet was attracted to their arm. Apparently all of these 6 had either taken the Pfizer or Moderna jab. Some of the 'magnet positive' peeps looked scared for what they'd witnessed, I feel sorry for them. It was sad to see how clueless these people were – according to the journo doing the experiment, all individuals who had taken the jab said that they had no knowledge of what was in the vaccine. They'd just taken it because "they'd like to travel again".

Note: This is premature, unconfirmed info….

through a german speaking Telegram channel called “Unzensiert” (uncensored) two radio recordings were made from a channel called “top 20 radio” - in which the speaker said:

That the Italian Prime Minister Draghi, has come with a decree which has been accepted (?) (in the Parliament?) that all Italien citizens are forced to vaccinate. If anyone refuses - the people will be rejected by all public and private hospitals in all of Italy, when in need to healthcare.

the Italian opposition supposedly has said that this is a declaration of war. And people are wondering if this could lead to civil war, but where does the military stand in all this ?

Now i have notified my husband who is Sicily as well a good friend there too, trying to look into this for more information, and what really is going on. I do remember that Prime Minister Draghi a couple month ago, had something dark stuff upon his sleeves, a suggestion containing force that would be represented to the Parliament - where the latter had what… 60 days ? to take a stand.

And if true, then this might be it ? A new decree… What puzzles me is how can this be done despite the Council of Europe resolution from 2021 stating that the vaccinations for anyone must be a free choice and not to be discriminated. It seems to me, that all what is written, and has been written, is just a play for the galleries.

The boldness of the PTB is staggering. But then at the same time… so have all wars violated humanity - with all the fine noble words written since after the second world war… did those ever prevented a war, really ?

No doubt. My husband has to come back to Stockholm ! And he had already decided only recently to become a Swede and stay here, instead of a future in his home Sicily. Well, we just got a major additional reason to stay in Stockholm. (I so thought we would spend my older days later after pension in Sicily… nope. Nix. It doesn’t look that way - so now we settle in a polar region instead) *gulp* :scared::scared:

Strange times indeed. For all of us, in various and many ways. It is both “exciting” as it is frightening. It is interesting as it is unsettling. I guess I go the Tao way. To transform challenges, problems and tension - into creative energy; giving a window of released energy to be used creatively.

Note: This is premature, unconfirmed info….
[...]

That the Italian Prime Minister Draghi, has come with a decree which has been accepted (?) (in the Parliament?) that all Italien citizens are forced to vaccinate. If anyone refuses - the people will be rejected by all public and private hospitals in all of Italy, when in need to healthcare.
[...]

As of right now, i can't see anything about this in the mainstream press, and it's likely they'd report on it.

The closest i could find on the first page from Yandex & Google search was a 2 month old article from Reuters reporting that vaccines are mandatory for all healthcare workers. Article posted below.

If i remember correctly, the UK was saying it would mandate something similar; all healthcare recruitment companies would only hire new staff that had been vaccinated. How that's going now i'm not sure. I think the private companies with new hires are probably being more successful than NHS workers (which is increasinly supplied by the private sector).

Added: A BBC report from March 2021 states that: " More than 98% in the North East and South West have had a first dose - but only 79% in London, leaving around 35,000 staff unvaccinated there." And it's likely that this is partly because London has a high racial diversity than elsewhere. The BAME community (Black, Asian, Middle Eastern) community being more like to refuse vaccines. Minorities reject UK's experimental Covid-19 jab, inoculation centre closes early due to lack of volunteers -- Sott.net

As for Italy, interestingly, there are reports from 2019 and in 2017 there were similar pushes from the Italian government to mandate vaccines for all going to school. I think by 2019 they succeeded in pushing through the legislation; although how effective that was, i don't know, because clearly they're having to go through another push to include coronavirus vaccines.

Article:

March 31, 20219:00 PMUpdated 2 months ago

Italy makes COVID-19 vaccine mandatory for all health workers​

By Angelo Amante
3 Min Read

ROME (Reuters) - All health workers in Italy must have coronavirus jabs, the government said on Wednesday, in a potentially controversial move aimed at protecting vulnerable patients and pushing back against ‘no-vax’ sentiment.

Italy has an entrenched anti-vaccination movement and the recent discovery of clusters in hospitals after staff refused to have shots has sparked outcry in a country where more than 109,000 people have died of the disease.

However government critics have questioned the legality of forcing only some categories of workers into having a vaccine.

Wednesday’s decree approved by Prime Minister Mario Draghi’s cabinet says health workers, including pharmacists, “are required to undergo vaccination”. Those who refuse could be suspended without pay for the rest of the year.

“The aim of the measure is to protect as much as possible both medical and paramedical staff and those who are in environments that may be more exposed to the risk of infection,” the government said in a statement.

The decree also introduces legal protection for those who administer the shots, a measure doctors and nurses had demanded after medics were placed under investigation for manslaughter following the death of a vaccinated man in Sicily.

Italy, whose vaccine campaign has been hampered by supply delays
which have also hit other European Union countries, has pledged to reach 500,000 daily inoculations in April from around 230,000 at present.

Some 10 million doses have been administered here since late December, with around 3.1 million of Italy’s 60-million-strong population receiving the recommended two shots.

Italy has seen a resurgence in coronavirus infections and deaths over the last month and the government has tightened restrictions on businesses and movements to contain the virus.

Curbs are calibrated in the country’s 20 regions according to a four-tier, colour-coded system (white, yellow, orange and red) and are normally based on local infection levels.

Wednesday’s decree said everywhere would remain a tougher red or orange zone until April 30, giving time for the vaccines to work. This means that restaurants, bars and gyms will remain closed and much regional travel will be banned.

However, in a concession to coalition parties that have complained about the lengthy restrictions, the decree said it will be possible to loosen some curbs in those areas which have a high vaccination rate and low infections.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom