Jordan Peterson also took the jab. 😐

"I'm sick and tired of the lockdown." — Jordan Peterson
Another lesson, right there.
Exhaustion is a mental state which can lead to irrational decisions.
Basically, anything that "short-circuits" an objective assessment of reality is potentially dangerous for the individual and society as a whole.
The light bulb 💡is shining because there is some resistance in the circuit...
We have been conditioned to avoid suffering at all costs.
The path of least resistance does not always lead to the optimal solution.

Another sad story of censorship, this time is Instagram that is trying to delete Dr. Paul Saldino's account, who is widely known in the carnivore diet world, for speaking out against this covid nonsense measures and approaches. Below you can read the answer he gave:
Instagram might just delete my account so I better apologize to Emperor Zuckerberg...

For what? I’m not really sure. It looks like the internet tyrants, sorry I mean gods, at Instagram didn’t like something I said about COVID so I must beseech the powers that be for forgiveness...

Let me be clear: I worship at the altar of Anthony Fauci and believe that this is a highly deadly disease for which you should all stay in your homes forever and take whatever the gods tell you to.

If you don’t do this we will all surely perish so please comply with the powers that be. They know what’s best for you.

And also eat whatever they tell you, and believe all of their information regarding most aspects of your lives.

Dear Instagram powers that be, please accept my humble apology for breathing in a restaurant without a mask and telling people about why I don’t like toothpaste.

You are right and I am wrong. Mea culpa. Please let me keep using your shitty platform. I will agree to have your community guidelines tattooed on my right butt cheek so I never violate them again. I promise to be a good sheep from now on...

Also, I made a legit backup account if you want to follow me there as well: @_carnivoremd

What a strange world we live in, friends.
Captura de pantalla 2021-06-22 a las 7.45.17.png

"I'm sick and tired of the lockdown." — Jordan Peterson
I cannot criticize him for doing the jab because he has many factors to contend with. This maybe his most reasonable choice to continue doing what he feels is his purpose. Not doing the jab may well have hamstrung him thus completely changing his life. The only thing that I see is that he may have made this decision out of fear.

Just came back from a call, AZ involved. One of my new colleagues, a nurse was there, she says they're getting many post jab clot cases in her hospital that serves a small inland city of 32000 souls. Haven't talked to the other nurse yet but I'd imagine it's much the same.

More jabbed colleagues sick with respiratory bugs.

Residents in my parents retirement village are coming down with respiratory bugs post AZ jab. Tried to talk my parents out of the second shot, they're having it today. ☹️

News from my small bit in Devon, UK...my boss and his fiance have both just had their second shot of Phizer. Boss felt a bit dizzy 24 hours after and backache today. The housekeeper of our little pub/hotel is totally on board with the Covid thing. Two weeks ago, I walked into the bar and one of the barmaids, (I have a soft spot for them all, they are hardworking, salary (that's should read salt, but the literal meaning is good...auto correct!) of the earth pepole, but her I love the most) was chatting to the housekeeper about the vaccine. The barmaid said she would have it, and I wanted to cry. But she also said that she would not give it to her children, as one of the was afraid of needles??? (5 years old) Wtf??? I am surrounded vaccinated people...close quarters, the odd one out...a waitress tonight, 19 years old, had her second shot of Phizer and by 9pm felt dizzy. We told her to go home. The other barmaid, 20 years old, slipped on a floor that had a wet floor sign right in front of her. ...so busy, all day long wearing a mask...she hurt her thumb so I gave her ice and told her to sit down and she cried and said, "I don't know why I'm crying" so I told her she was tired. Nothing to do with wearing a mask for 10 hours and being rushed off your feet....grrrrrrrrrrr, it makes me so angry! These girls, each one could be my child, each one has parents that should know better....but they are where they are in life....and that really hurts. ...

Bicycling elders are falling / collapsing in heatwave, losing balance

Eastern-Hungary, 90 miles of the Ukrainian border, in the beginnings of a heatwave. These I saw on the very limited occasions I go out into the city.

1. Last week I saw an elderly man of ~60 sitting in the shadow on the grass, bycicle parked by the fence. He looked drunk and resting. Usual sight in the neighborhood as drunks prefer that exact shadowy place to lie around in the grass and sleep out the booze's effect. ~Same age woman arrived later, sat and talked to him.

2. ~3 days ago an elderly man of ~same age fell from the bicycle in the intersection, sitting on the tarmac amidst helpers

3. Yesterday, similar looking elderly man fell from his bicycle, sitting on the tarmac, similarly to #2, just managed to get around the corner in the intersection. the fell

4. Today at around 11:00am ~70+ year old woman standing on the busy sidewalk, bent down with palms on the concrete as if searching for something. Her bicycle with bags crashing on the tarmac.

Is it because of the jab? Have you seen any of these - cases appearing to have mysteriously multiplied recently? Especially with the governments' heroic Covid-Jab campaign achieving ~50% inoculated, then boastfully announcing easing of lockdown?

Versus confirmation bias, of course, as always. Very few peeps are wearing the masks - in the city with more than half of them jabbed country-wide - , only some younger idiots do in this heatwave and I saw a masked ~60+ man in the shadow of a small tree. I foresaw this (if people are forced to wear face diapers in the heatwave outside), when a masked elderly woman (~+65) last year started to complain before the family doctors office there is no chair to sit in the shadow outside, as the building's automatic door was shut of course because of the plandemic.

Last edited:
Thank You, RT, for this article showing us clearly, where things are heading:
Israel to quarantine ANYONE deemed exposed to Delta strain of Covid-19, even those vaccinated or formerly infected

Israel has empowered health officials to quarantine anyone deemed to have been in “close contact” with the highly contagious Delta variant of Covid-19, even those already vaccinated or who have recovered from the disease.
This might help people realize the plandemic:

The Health Ministry updated its directives on Wednesday, saying that vaccinated or formerly infected people can be ordered to self-isolate if authorities believe they may have been in “close contact with a carrier of a dangerous virus variant.” According to the ministry, “close contact” could include being passengers on the same plane.
Just a step away from Bill Hates' "Fire Squads" that would be quickly deployed anywhere the virus rears its ugly head.., of which "heroic" or rather misleading term, I think, he meant the "-ing" variant.

I cannot criticize him for doing the jab because he has many factors to contend with. This maybe his most reasonable choice to continue doing what he feels is his purpose. Not doing the jab may well have hamstrung him thus completely changing his life. The only thing that I see is that he may have made this decision out of fear.
He said in a podcast that because his immune system his low he tought the jab was a good idea. The irony is that he was already sick from pharma coktails. Surely this one is better...:huh:

I was away this past weekend visiting my hubby's family in Pennsylvania and so I'm catching up on my regular news reading. I came across this bitchute vid from the 21st that is especially compelling in that it totally sums up this whole covid/vax situation. These very brave parents speak out regarding the loss of their absolutely healthy 32 year old son who died just 12 hours after getting the covid shot. Of course, this is something that should appear on 60 minutes if not the regular news, but we know why that's not happening. They bring up the threat to children and vaxxing with no parent involved. The vid is just over 15 min.

I was concerned about being around vaxxed people - we stayed with my 94 year old mother-in-law who has had the shots. Pretty sure at least 4 others in the family also are vaxxed (all 60+) although I did not inquire/confirm. Covid in general was referenced in conversation as it obviously changed life as we know it. I didn't get the impression that anyone's mental faculties were affected. I did, however, have a pea-sized reddish-purple spot appear on the underside of my left forearm near my wrist and the same discoloration on my right thumb between the first knuckle and the second - like a bruise. I didn't recall hitting the thumb in a way to cause bruising so I wonder if both areas were a transfecting occurrence. Both started fading after a couple of days and just faded remnants remain. I did take extra liposomal vitamin C during the trip.

A spanish newspaper that is not from the msm referred today to a British government page on a project to build a place to store dead for the next 4 years in case of need. Here is the link and a short introduction to the project and the link:
An innovative way of syphoning public funds. Are they suddenly getting creative ? I wonder who will get the contract when tshtf.

I was away this past weekend visiting my hubby's family in Pennsylvania and so I'm catching up on my regular news reading. I came across this bitchute vid from the 21st that is especially compelling in that it totally sums up this whole covid/vax situation. These very brave parents speak out regarding the loss of their absolutely healthy 32 year old son who died just 12 hours after getting the covid shot. Of course, this is something that should appear on 60 minutes if not the regular news, but we know why that's not happening. They bring up the threat to children and vaxxing with no parent involved. The vid is just over 15 min.

I was concerned about being around vaxxed people - we stayed with my 94 year old mother-in-law who has had the shots. Pretty sure at least 4 others in the family also are vaxxed (all 60+) although I did not inquire/confirm. Covid in general was referenced in conversation as it obviously changed life as we know it. I didn't get the impression that anyone's mental faculties were affected. I did, however, have a pea-sized reddish-purple spot appear on the underside of my left forearm near my wrist and the same discoloration on my right thumb between the first knuckle and the second - like a bruise. I didn't recall hitting the thumb in a way to cause bruising so I wonder if both areas were a transfecting occurrence. Both started fading after a couple of days and just faded remnants remain. I did take extra liposomal vitamin C during the trip.

Sobering video indeed

In fact, the Investigative Corona Committee in Berlin, latest session, put this video of the parents, in their own meeting, at the very end. Therefore it is spread in the german speaking community ! So, at least it will spreads its wings there…

Swedish Doctors

I also came across a video with Swedish doctors holding a public press conference in Stockholm right close to the CDC on their own initiative.

The mainstream medical media did of course not follow their invitation - and nobody came. It is however the first time i have seen doctors in Sweden stepping outside the local horizon, and outlining publicly what is going on (by asking question why no doctor can give out Ivermectin, and 13 other questions / statements).

I can add the link of the Swedish spoken video, tomorrow morning here, when i am back from work.

Isn't it interesting ...

Are the vaccinated really magnetized? Experiment and provision of Spike coupled with magnetic beads. (French)
Warning:
A commission of inquiry has been formed as a result of this experiment. While waiting for its results, please do not draw any definitive conclusions. This is a message from the leaders of the association European Forum vaccine vigilance.

I invite you to take the story of the magnetized vaccinees very seriously. It is not a joke, nor is it conspiracy. It is simply tragic.

Below is a study that was conducted on people who had just been vaccinated. As you will see, this micro-study will confirm the presence of magnetic fields. The investigators stopped the experiment because of the fright experienced by the "guinea pigs" when they discovered the magnetization of their arm. This experiment was conducted by the Association European Forum for Vaccine Vigilance (SITE HERE) which has kindly made this study available to us.

Reports of the survey: (the report are in .doc format, english or french or at the website in french)
https://lilianeheldkhawam.com/2021/...s-cellules-que-lon-peut-commander-a-distance/
STUDY ON THE ELECTROMAGNETISM OF VACCINATED PERSONS IN LUXEMBOURG

Synthesis and conclusion of the survey work carried out by Amar GOUDJIL

European Forum for Vaccine Vigilance

Mamer, 06th June 2021.

(translation from French: Marie De Plume)

1624485944934.png

For the past few months, hundreds of amateur videos have been popping up all over social media featuring people who have visibly become electromagnetic following vaccination.

After many questions were raised by a number of our members about this "supposed" electromagnetic effect in vaccinated subjects, our association decided to take a concrete interest in this intriguing subject.

This survey, of a purely statistical and sociological nature, on this supposed electromagnetic effect, which is the subject of this report, raises at least three important questions:

1. Is it true that people show an electromagnetic effect after vaccination?

2. If so, is it true that only vaccinated individuals show this effect?

3. What is actually injected into individuals under the qualification of vaccine that causes this effect?

To try to answer these questions, the survey was entrusted to Mr. Amar GOUDJIL, treasurer of the association and member in charge of demographic and sociological issues.

Presentation of the survey parameters:

For the purpose of a fast-tracked completion, it was decided:
  • That a panel of 200 individuals living or working in Luxembourg would be interviewed.​
  • That this panel would be divided into 2 groups. The first would be composed of 100 individuals vaccinated in Luxembourg and the second of 100 unvaccinated individuals for comparison purposes.​
  • That each of these groups should have 50 women and 50 men.​
  • That only active individuals would be selected to participate in the study due to the fact that they are much more constrained to vaccination than inactive individuals.​
  • That the location of the study would be the Belle-Étoile shopping centre and the route d'Arlon in Strassen.​
  • That the variables retained would therefore be sex, age, occupation, number of injections, the pharmaceutical origin of the injections, the date of the injections, the magnetic attraction, the emission-reception of an electric field and the town of residence of the respondent.​
  • It should also be noted that for practical reasons, only people wearing short-sleeved or sleeveless clothing would be interviewed.​

Presentation of the method of approach and execution:

• The interviewer introduces himself/herself to the individuals, presents the association and then introduces the survey.​
"Hello Madam or Sir, sorry to bother you but my name is Amar GOUDJIL, I work for the European Forum for Vaccine Vigilance (EFVV) and I am currently carrying out a statistical and anonymous survey on vaccinated and non-vaccinated people living in Luxembourg." ... "It's a survey about information according to which vaccinated people show electromagnetic effects and at EFVV, we are trying to find out what the observed reality is".
  • The interviewer then asks the respondents if they would be willing to participate in the survey on a voluntary basis.​
"Would you please spare a few minutes and would you be interested in participating in our survey? ".
  • The interviewer then explains the interests of the survey to the interviewees and introduces the individuals to the subject by presenting them with a magnet which he sticks, by magnetic effect, to a metallic object (post, car, etc.). He then explained that magnets do not adhere to humans and that they only adhere to metallic objects, but that information had been received claiming that vaccinated people generated an attraction to the magnet because they had been vaccinated.​
  • The interviewer then asks the respondent if he or she is willing to play the game and apply the magnet to the place where he or she was injected.​
  • When the magnet sticks to the skin on the shoulder, the interviewer then asks the respondent to stick the magnet on the other shoulder.​
  • The interviewer then asks the respondent if he or she is willing to have an electric and magnetic field tester (Meterk brand, model MK54) be placed on the shoulders, explaining that information had also been reported to our association that vaccinated people also generate electric fields.​
  • The interviewer continues the discussion and continues to respond, as far as possible, to interviewees who are interested in the conducted experiment and in the results of the survey.​

Summary presentation of the results for the study week from 1 June to 5 June 2021:

• Only 30 vaccinated and 30 unvaccinated people were finally interviewed while the target was to interview 100 for the first group and 100 for the second.​
  • The condition of gender distribution was met. In each group, 15 women and 15 men were interviewed.​
  • In the non-vaccinated group, out of the 30 individuals interviewed, the number of people showing attraction to the magnet was 0 (zero). Therefore the experiment ended there for this group.​
  • In the vaccinated group, on the other hand, 29 of the 30 individuals interviewed showed attraction to the magnet. That is, the magnet adhered to their skin without difficulty.​
  • Of these same 29 individuals, 22 have the magnet adhering to only one shoulder and only to the injection area. These 22 individuals are those who received only one injection. The other 7 people in this same group have the magnet adhering on both shoulders.​
  • In this group, known as the group of vaccinated people living or working in Luxembourg, it appears that:​
- 17 received at least one injection from Pfizer

- 7 received at least one injection from Astra Zeneca

- 3 received at least one injection from the Moderna laboratory

- 3 received the single injection from Johnson & Johnson

- 6 received both Pfizer injections

- 1 received the 2 injections from Astra Zeneca

- 1 received the 2 injections from Moderna
  • Two of the individuals in this group, a nurse working at the CHL who was one of the first to be vaccinated, and a financial analyst, showed totally abnormal electric field emissions. In the case of the nurse, a video was even made showing the values emitted by the tester in the area around the left shoulder. For the analyst, the values emitted by the tester were approximately the same, but the individual abruptly ended his participation.​
  • Out of the 30 respondents in the vaccinated group, 29 reside or work in Strassen. Only 1 lives in Metz but works in Strassen.​
  • It seems that people who were vaccinated earlier within the government vaccination programme are much more electromagnetic than people who were vaccinated more recently. The magnet adheres faster and holds better than in freshly vaccinated people.
More precise measurements should be taken in relation to this last finding.​

• Note: The exercise being totally destabilising for the respondents, at no point were they asked to apply the magnet to any area other than the shoulders. It would have been very interesting to know whether the magnet also adhered to the neck, chest, forehead or leg areas and whether other objects such as spoons, scissors and smartphones also adhered.​

Conclusion:

• It was found that vaccinated individuals do give off an electromagnetic field and that the earlier the individuals were vaccinated, the stronger the field they gave off. This sensation and appraisal, which is purely a tactile experience when the shoulder magnet is applied and removed, should be verified much more accurately with much more precise equipment.}​
  • It was extremely difficult to find individuals willing to play along with this extremely disorienting experiment.​

• Individuals are interested in the experiment out of curiosity and then when they see that the magnet clings onto their skin, they become dubious at first, then they suddenly become cold. Some of them even become extremely nervous, even completely shocked.​
  • People sincerely wonder how a magnet can stick to their skin as easily as it sticks to a metal pole.​

• They ask for an explanation and the investigator reassures them that there must be an explanation. They are referred back to the doctor who advised them to get an injection.​

• One lady even cried and told me that she did not want to be vaccinated but was forced to because her employer said she had to because she works in contact with customers.

• In the conversations, it emerged that people do not even vaccinate for medical or health reasons, out of conviction or fear of the disease but often in the hope of returning to a normal life and being able to travel freely again.​

• During the exchanges, people clearly express their dismay by saying afterwards that they are taken as hostages. Many acknowledge that this injection is non-consensual and that at no time were they given rational explanations, even if only from the point of view of the benefit-risk balance. After reflection and discussion, they then describe this act as: "mistake, madness, loophole, solution, or even blackmail".​
These exact terms were used frequently.

Here again, a psychosocial investigation should be conducted into the real motivations that led the vaccinated individuals to agree to be injected. Ideally, all conversations with the vaccinated would be recorded and filmed for further analysis.​

• The survey is stopped for reasons of conscience and morals because the investigator is no longer able to cope with the helplessness of people whose faces become petrified when they realise that they have been injected with a substance of which they know nothing.

The investigator, who has studied management techniques and psychosociology in the past, is very uncomfortable with these people who are wondering what is happening to them.

People become pale, white, nervous, put a hand to their forehead or cross their arms and pinch their bottom lip. Some sweat from their hands as they are seen wiping them on their hips or thighs.

These effects and expressions usually occur in states of anxiety, extreme stress or really measurable tension.

For the respondents, these uncontrolled physical manifestations are indicative of a deep malaise when they realise afterwards that they may have done something irreparable.

The act of vaccination being an irreversible act.

To the question, is it true that people present an electromagnetic effect after having undergone at least one act of vaccination, the answer is affirmative and yes, indeed, individuals do become electromagnetic on the injection zone at least.

To the question of what is injected into individuals that causes this effect, we reply that it is up to the governments and authorities responsible for the health of Luxembourgers to answer this question, as they are the ones who took the heavy decision to vaccinate the population.

Here we will not answer for the responsibility of each party, but it is certain that if paramagnetic nanoparticles (nanocarriers or magnetic beads) have entered the composition of these so-called vaccines, it is a safe bet that we will very quickly hear about an unprecedented health disaster.

It is now the responsibility of toxicologists and pharmacologists to discover the origins and causes of these attractive effects on vaccinated subjects, and it is the responsibility of the guarantors of the health of the citizens of this country to very quickly demand the opening of an enquiry into the exact and real composiSon of these so-called vaccines.​
Le Blog de Liliane Held-Khawam
... I present you with a few screenshots of a company that has quite the expertise to manufacture and deliver magnetized nanomaterial.

The Acro Biosystems site is a manufacturer and supplier of what appears to be magnetic nanoperles that couple to the Sars Cov2 protein Spike. You can see above that there are different models of what they call Magnetic Beads! (see details of one of the models at the bottom of the page).

If they make them, it's because they have customers asking for them. This company sells treasures to vaccine manufacturers. Thus, you find among others: _SARS-CoV-2 Antibodies | SARS-CoV-2 recombinant proteins | Kits | Beads

You will be delighted to know that these protein companies employ 100,000 scientists in 60 countries! And they have 5'000 customers.
1624489481708.png1624489500125.png

Translated with DeepL.com

Background
The pre-coupled magnetic beads coupled with biotinylated SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 protein to streptavidin conjugated magnetic beads, which can capture the Anti- SARS-CoV-2 antibody or ACE2 protein from cell or serum sample. The beads are in uniform size, narrow size distribution with large surface area and unique surface coating, which can help you get the best performance and highly reproducible results. This very first SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein S1-coupled magnetic beads will bring great convenience with minimum non-specific binding and developed protocols. This ready to use products could greatly save your time and hassle.
Application This product is intended for immunocapture, biopanning and flow cytometry. This product is produced non-sterile.
Reconstitution See Certificate of Analysis for details of reconstitution instruction and specific concentration.
Assay Principles
The Antigen pre-Coupled magnetic beads are Coupled with Biotinylated protein onto streptavidin (SA) magnetic beads. Because Streptavidin (SA) has an extraordinarily high affinity for biotin with a dissociation constant (Kd) on the order of 10-14 mol/L, the Biotinylated protein can bind to the SA beads irreversibly. We provide the SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 protein-coupled magnetic beads, which could help you to capture the antibody or ACE-2 protein, and easily to follow up with other tests, such as immunocapture, biopanning and flow cytometry.
Application Method:
a) Reconstitute the Beads following the COA, wash the Beads and suspended to a certain concentration by adding assay Buffer.
b) Add your antibody or ACE-2 protein to the beads, incubation and wash the beads.
Translated with DeepL.com

That souds weird? suspicious? although, looking for more, it seems thise magnetic beads had been used lately or for a while

SARS-CoV-2 RNA Extraction Using Magnetic Beads for Rapid Large-Scale Testing by RT-qPCR and RT-LAMP

How does magnetic bead separation work?

Magnetic Bead-Based Immunoassay Allows Rapid, Inexpensive, and Quantitative Detection of Human SARS-CoV-2 Antibodies

Magnetic Beads

Magbeads 101: A guide to choosing and using magnetic beads

I have to confess, I don't understand their purpose...the science is losing me!! I'll keep reading, and hope the penny drops!

I believe the established main theme for this Summer are the mutants/variants strains. That Delta strain is the bridge between spring and autumn lockdowns.

Because summer on the northern hemisphere just doesn’t provide any viruses good enough to keep the false cases up high. So, Delta is the filler, the amalgam to bridge both periods in order to keep up the charade.
Yes, they need to keep us captivated by the news about the so called Delta strain in case we all get too complacent. After all summer in Europe, flu type viruses at the minium. We can't have that. Too many people enjoying summer and looking forward to the end of the restrictions in July (in the UK anyway). I wonder how long all that bonhomie will last?

Back
Top Bottom