BAD NEWS: Judge rules...
:pirate:
“...like times of war and other crises, pandemics call for sacrifices to save lives and avoid broad based suffering. If some are unwilling to make such sacrifices, and engage in behaviour that poses a demonstrated risk to the health and safety of others, the principles of fundamental justice will not prevent the state from performing its essential function of protecting its citizens from that risk…”
Sounds like the judge introduced a new legal definition, apparently, for "demonstrative risk" where no true science is actually required to be demonstrative, only opinion from a risk analysis group, or some sort of model.

Gotta like his "the principles of fundamental justice" line. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, many of us above the 49th must stand under these judged laws. Fortunately for the laws, 70% of Canadians (as can be sussed out from official statistics (Oops it is 75%) for those with the first jab), likely agree with this judgement. That leaves a 25% minority. However, not sure if the 'Protection of Minority Rights under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms' applies - on second thought, never mind, forget it, it won't.

This was a RebelNews court case, so they were bound to lose because, well, it was RebelNews, which is persona media non grata.

From this link on Twitter, another link is offered to a longer video version with English transcript:

”Honorable Chairman, the committee’s report mentions a wide range of real challenges to Finland’s security. This report however lacks a very serious challenge to the safety of Finland and Finns in our present everyday life. I refer to these so-called COVID vaccines which have also divided our people in two; awake and misguided.

Dear members of the Parliament (MP´s), I will now give you the following information so that you can never again plead ignorance after hearing this information about the risk to which Finnish citizens have been exposed. Finland is currently injecting its citizens with toxins disguised as COVID vaccines. Listen carefully. None of these injected poisons disguised as COVID vaccines has a marketing licence in Finland but only a conditional marketing authorisation from the European Medicines Agency (EMA). The terms of a conditional licence state that the authorization is conditional, quote: “The available information must demonstrate that the benefits of the medical product outweigh its risks.”

Secondly, dear colleagues, despite the repetition of the media we have so far officially zero COVID deaths in Finland. According to THL (equivalent to CDC) the official causes of death from the year 2020 will not be published until 2022. However according to Fimea (equivalent to VAERS) 78 people have died from COVID vaccines in Finland and there are 1,306 serious adverse reaction reports and 3,630 unprocessed reports. About 57% of processed reports are estimated to have serious adverse reactions. The source for this is Fimea (www.fimea.fi).

Thirdly, conditional marketing licence for these toxics which are disguised as COVID vaccines also says, quote: ”The applicant must be able to provide comprehensive clinical information in the future.” Dear colleagues, this text is taken directly from the website of European Medicines Agency (EMA). I have said here many times that this is a human experiment. In violation of the Nuremberg Code, Finns have not been told that this is a human experiment.

Now with this speech, I have made all of you, as well as the media, aware that this is a human experiment and that its results are terrible. By comparison, the previously failed vaccine experiment Pandemrix was stopped with 32 times fewerside effects than what we have now. So, now I ask you all: how many more people should die or get injured before we interrupt this killing of people?

Dear colleagues, you are now aware of this extreme severe security threat facing our nation and that the disadvantages from the injections outweigh the benefits. You no longer have a reason not to act to save our nation.

Finally, if you still continue misleading our citizens by telling them for example fairy tales that vaccines are safe and have a marketing licence you are intentionally involved in several crimes, the most serious of these may be even genocide. Once again, I remind everyone of you here: a crime becomes intentional when it is committed knowingly. Now you are all aware. Thank you.”

-Finnish MP, Ano Turtiainen

Bunch of relevant articles:
One of the ones you had there is now on SOTT:

Since the beginning, this was bound to come up, and any parent out there with children should darn well take note.

Here is a recent example of a couple of kids in my area:

Child one: No, I don't want to wear a mask.
Child two: mummy, where is my mask, I need it.

These are the children's learned responses from their parents, one with fear. Both children are 5-years old.

Child two: according to analysis this child will be exposed on an ongoing bases to:

The analysis detected the following 11 alarmingly dangerous pathogens on the masks:

- Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumonia)

- Mycobacterium tuberculosis (tuberculosis)

- Neisseria meningitidis (meningitis, sepsis)

- Acanthamoeba polyphaga (keratitis and granulomatous amebic encephalitis)

- Acinetobacter baumanni (pneumonia, blood stream infections, meningitis, UTIs — resistant to antibiotics)

- Escherichia coli (food poisoning)

- Borrelia burgdorferi (causes Lyme disease)

- Corynebacterium diphtheriae (diphtheria)

- Legionella pneumophila (Legionnaires' disease)

- Staphylococcus pyogenes serotype M3 (severe infections — high morbidity rates)

- Staphylococcus aureus (meningitis, sepsis)

Never mind the maximization of C02 and 02 depletion.

Good grief.

A spanish newspaper that is not from the msm referred today to a British government page on a project to build a place to store dead for the next 4 years in case of need. Here is the link and a short introduction to the project and the link:

The Authority seeks to procure a framework agreement for temporary body storage in the event of an excess deaths situation for the 32 London boroughs and the City of London, led by Westminster City Council. The framework agreement will appoint a single provider and will be for a period of 4 years. This will be a contingency contract, only called upon in the event that an excess deaths situation arises in the future and existing local body storage capacity needs to be augmented.

The over-arching aim of this tender is to provide a single framework supplier that will be able to provide temporary body storage facilities to house deceased in the event of an excess deaths situation. The deceased will be stored with dignity and respect, at locations to be determined based on local London needs at the time and will require some design elements to accommodate local site conditions and constraints, while being capable of rapid deployment, construction and commissioning to an agreed standard. This framework will be procured by the Authority as the pan-London lead, but all London local authorities may call-off against the framework.

This will be a contingency cover framework and as such there is no minimum guarantee of any level of spend or call-off under the framework agreement.

Hello everyone
I just found this article, with two videos
"PCR tests magnetize the nasal cavity" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Les Tests PCR Magnétisent les Fosses Nasales !

I also read articles on the cloning of Biden, Macron etc.
It's getting harder and harder for me to read all these articles
Everything is true / false and false / true
It becomes a real soup.

In the meantime take care of yourself
Tenderness
Channa

A recent tweet from Matt Hancock:

I think it's fair to assume that a large majority of those who got the first jab will also get the second dose. Given that they said 80% of the population will need to be vaccinated for herd immunity to be reached and lockdowns to end I do wonder how they're going to spin their BS to justify lockdowns despite the desired vaccination levels being reached. A vaccine-resistant strain maybe? The unvaccinated overriding the jab in the vaccinated? Illogical, I know, but so is everything else about the pandemic and yet it is still believed.

I also wonder what (if anything) will happen when the vaccinated start experiencing health issues at a higher rate compared to the unvaccinated. From everything I know about the jab it's highly unlikely that nothing at all will happen. But given that so many vaccine side effects aren't reported, and that the vaccinated themselves are likely to deny the reality and claim that their bad health has nothing to do with the jab I'm not holding my breath that much will change.

The C's mentioned some form of exposure. Given the amount and caliber of stuff already out in the open that gets ignored and denied I really don't know what that exposure would have to be to have some impact.

I think it's fair to assume that a large majority of those who got the first jab will also get the second dose. Given that they said 80% of the population will need to be vaccinated for herd immunity to be reached and lockdowns to end I do wonder how they're going to spin their BS to justify lockdowns despite the desired vaccination levels being reached. A vaccine-resistant strain maybe? The unvaccinated overriding the jab in the vaccinated? Illogical, I know, but so is everything else about the pandemic and yet it is still believed.
Most countries have implemented lockdowns twice already and these have been accepted by the population for the most part, so enforcing them a third time should not be too difficult especially if they start playing the vaccine-resistant strain card as you mention. The media has also done a great job at tying lockdown measures to covid cases, making it easier for them to start with a fresh round of restrictions when cases rise next winter as they naturally do every year. The people have been brainwashed to such a degree that they will accept almost anything even though they are aware of the conflicting stories.

I also wonder what (if anything) will happen when the vaccinated start experiencing health issues at a higher rate compared to the unvaccinated. From everything I know about the jab it's highly unlikely that nothing at all will happen. But given that so many vaccine side effects aren't reported, and that the vaccinated themselves are likely to deny the reality and claim that their bad health has nothing to do with the jab I'm not holding my breath that much will change.

The C's mentioned some form of exposure. Given the amount and caliber of stuff already out in the open that gets ignored and denied I really don't know what that exposure would have to be to have some impact.
I'm not holding my breath either at this point. With the media doing everything in its power to quell any news of mRNA vaccine-induced side effects, it's hard to guess how exposure would come about. I doubt it will be due to more health issues in the vaccinated especially when the media has been able to almost completely silence those stories - do most people even remember of the deaths reported in Norway following the Pfizer vaccine in January anymore?

My only guess is that whatever form of exposure we get, it will be most likely come in an unexpected way and be brought about by a possible miscalculation or even a banal mistake due to hubris on the PTB's side as the Cs have mentioned on a number of occasions, but time will tell.

I've been wondering why they would expose Fauci and the "Wuhan lab leak theory" at this point in time. I don't think it's to cover the vaccine effects because they can always cover it or blame it on variants, non-vaccinated, etc.
One thing that occurred to me was that there are already vaccine fanatics, for whom the information, if it ever reach them, would change nothing. Those who didn't tush to be jabbed however, it's possible that some faction of the PTB sees them as a "it's just a flu" camp. And with all the fabricated anti-China sentiment, a vaccine will appear as less threatening than "an artificial virus that escaped from a Chenese military laboratory". It's possible that it's this population that is targeted.

:pirate:

Sounds like the judge introduced a new legal definition, apparently, for "demonstrative risk" where no true science is actually required to be demonstrative, only opinion from a risk analysis group, or some sort of model.

Gotta like his "the principles of fundamental justice" line. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, many of us above the 49th must stand under these judged laws. Fortunately for the laws, 70% of Canadians (as can be sussed out from official statistics (Oops it is 75%) for those with the first jab), likely agree with this judgement. That leaves a 25% minority. However, not sure if the 'Protection of Minority Rights under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms' applies - on second thought, never mind, forget it, it won't.

This was a RebelNews court case, so they were bound to lose because, well, it was RebelNews, which is persona media non grata.

It's all so tiresome. They declare both natural and constitutional rights null and void because of an extraordinary threat revealed to them by their bought and paid for expert priest class of The Science™. It's pointed out by scientific experts that a) the supposed threat is not even all that threatening and b) the measures adopted to deal with it are ineffective at best and counterproductive at worst. The response is to blink, pretend that never happened, that the experience and professional knowledge of the scientific experts who disagree with their Experts® is meaningless, and simply continue droning on about The Science Says™ despite actual science having dismembered every single element of their narrative in precise and irrefutable detail.

And the livestock just continue to go along with it.

I've been wondering why they would expose Fauci and the "Wuhan lab leak theory" at this point in time. I don't think it's to cover the vaccine effects because they can always cover it or blame it on variants, non-vaccinated, etc.
One thing that occurred to me was that there are already vaccine fanatics, for whom the information, if it ever reach them, would change nothing. Those who didn't tush to be jabbed however, it's possible that some faction of the PTB sees them as a "it's just a flu" camp. And with all the fabricated anti-China sentiment, a vaccine will appear as less threatening than "an artificial virus that escaped from a Chenese military laboratory". It's possible that it's this population that is targeted.

My thoughts as well. Lab leak certainly fits better within the horror-like narrative, with the Delta variant making it's way to decimate the population this Autumn, and our only way out of havoc being...

"Delta variant" sounds suspiciously catchy. Also, "delta" is an anagram for "death", save one letter. Something for the mass subconscious to catch.

Back
Top Bottom