There is also a Muslim tradition that I like to borrow in situations like this. Before answering, a person says sincerely out loud or in the mind, “let God speak “. I have had good results with this as well. What would work with one door knocker might not be the answer for another. Best to be guided by something higher.
I was thinking about that saying in regard to the door-to-door visits myself. The authenticity and objectivity of the gospels are in doubt. But the sayings attributed to Jesus - the red words in many King James Bibles - seem, to me at least, to have a higher degree of truth in them vis-a-vis the narrative story of Jesus parts. I find that some of the sayings of supposed 'Jesus', even though many of them may have been added, edited, or otherwise distorted, still, somehow very profound.

Whoever decided it was a good idea to go door-to-door to try to presumptively convince people to get the jab has probably 'game theoried' the program extensively. What is their real objective? I doubt it is to 'help people'. They may just want to goad people into being hostile so they can have justification for whatever else...

Trying to think of what to say when they come is kind of like internal consideration, no?

How do they know who has, or has not had the vax?! Will that be their first question?

Asking if they have a warrant is probably not a good idea, being rude or nasty is probably not a good idea. Not being authentic is probably not a good idea.

The only thing I can think of currently is to say that I don't want to discuss it and ask them to leave.

There is also a Muslim tradition that I like to borrow in situations like this. Before answering, a person says sincerely out loud or in the mind, “let God speak “. I have had good results with this as well. What would work with one door knocker might not be the answer for another. Best to be guided by something higher.
I like it. But I'm thinking 'my God' would say don't talk to these people without a lawyer present.

This claim about the jabs containing 99% graphene oxide is going semi viral on the Internet. Have some of you, maybe Spanish members (or fluent in Spanish) looked into this group that is supposedly behind the research - La Quinta Columna?
Yeah, don't know Spanish so just have to take the La Quinta Columna info at face value. This info indicated that flu vaccines also have the graphene oxide/nanoparticles which leads to further speculation as to what's going on with the populace. I believe in the last Dr. Merritt interview I posted, it was thought that magnetized people were occurring before the Covid vaxxes were rolled out. If the flu shots had the graphene oxide/nanoparticles, then that would explain why some people became magnetized before the Covid vax deployment. Maybe the flu shots were the way to start the experiment to see if it worked in people - or they already knew it would?! 😧

Yeah, don't know Spanish so just have to take the La Quinta Columna info at face value. This info indicated that flu vaccines also have the graphene oxide/nanoparticles which leads to further speculation as to what's going on with the populace. I believe in the last Dr. Merritt interview I posted, it was thought that magnetized people were occurring before the Covid vaxxes were rolled out. If the flu shots had the graphene oxide/nanoparticles, then that would explain why some people became magnetized before the Covid vax deployment. Maybe the flu shots were the way to start the experiment to see if it worked in people - or they already knew it would?! 😧
There is a big difference between being magnetic and having metal in your body.

I have yet to see even a single bit of convincing evidence that anybody is magnetic. I see people balancing spoons on heavy inclines of sticky skin. -That's nothing more than an optical/tactile illusion. -Which has even fooled doctors and has generally muddied the waters almost beyond salvage.

The examples which do impress me show people sticking actual magnets to their injection sites. -Which is the only narrative which makes any logical sense given the technology we know about.

Graphene isn't magnetic. Silicone micro chips are not magnetic.

The element of those 12% of injections (as per the C's comments) which may be magnetic would likely be due to components involved with mobility and activation of latent drugs and DNA/protein switches.

Interdisciplinary knowledge, -knowing details about many different areas of human endeavor, from pottery to fireworks to motorcycle maintenance to computer repair and everything in between, is very important when trying to come to grips with these stories.

The doctors who are fooled by the 'magnetic people' memes may have studied deeply in their chosen fields of medicine, but don't apparently know enough about electronics and, well, magnetics, to spot a flawed premise when they see one, and this is leading them down blind alleys.

In the many decades of vaccine injections, flu vaccines, etc., I have never heard of anybody claiming that a magnet will stick to an injection site. This is a very new phenomenon.

The ignorant/con-artist people with spoons and sticky foreheads are just coming back into fad focus today because there is some alignment between the claims, (Look! It sticks!) and probably thanks to the disinformation black hats trying to dilute the valid concerns surrounding a genuine phenomenon. -Activating the flat earth response is a sure-fire way to cast doubt.

Last edited:
In the many decades of vaccine injections, flu vaccines, etc., I have never heard of anybody claiming that a magnet will stick to an injection site. This is a very new phenomenon.

Sure, but also, mRNA 'vaccines' were never deployed on any significant scale before. They're piggy-backing on vaccine name recognition but is nothing else than experimental gene editing. And of course, we already know they brag of using magnetic liposomal nanoparticles to deliver it.

Sure, the wild conspiracy theory would be, they also added code for the cell to work at creating magnetic liposomes, or - more simply - maybe there is a phenomenon to these magnetic particles that behaves similarly to chirality in organic chemistry? As in, most molecules have the whole spectrum of chiral conformations that are available to them, but that is not the case in organic biology, as the chiral molecules self-select for other molecules of the proper chiral conformations to fit into the organic chemistry required -

That's the intuition I just felt re: magnetic liposomes, what if their presence being introduced affected the cell's ability to independently manufacture nonmagnetic liposomes, in some biochemical process similar to chiral preference?

I have yet to see even a single bit of convincing evidence that anybody is magnetic. [..]

The examples which do impress me show people sticking actual magnets to their injection sites. -Which is the only narrative which makes any logical sense given the technology we know about.

Graphene isn't magnetic. Silicone micro chips are not magnetic.

The element of those 12% of injections (as per the C's comments) which may be magnetic would likely be due to components involved with mobility and activation of latent drugs and DNA/protein switches.

The "C's" state, if i remember correctly, that only a small percentage ("your" 12%) is magnetic and its a kind of "special vaccine" which enables to target the people vaccinated with it later (somehow).

I did read a couple of articles related to "Superparamagnetic nanoparticle delivery of DNA vaccines" (See Superparamagnetic nanoparticle delivery of DNA vaccine - PubMed) and it seems magnetic nanoparticles are the "traditional way", since the 50ties, to ensure the delivery of mRNA to as much cells as possible. So, this seems to contradict the "C's" statement.

magnetic-nano-particle.jpeg

The article above states the magnetic strength of iron oxide nano particles but i dont know (yet) how to calculate if its stromg enough to show the effects we have seen in videos. Probably also a question of how much iron oxide particles are in a body and if they spread or accumulate at one spot.

magnetic-nano-particles-2.jpeg

The least we can conclude from the available, scientific texts is that magnetic nano-particles are a key-technologie for "21st century medicine". Especially when it comes to gene theraphy. Again, i cant conclude if the magnetism of nano-particles can be strong enough to induce the effects shown in various videos.

Regarding this videos and images i must say that there are so much of those that i doubt they are all fake. In addition i saw an video where someone used a magnetometer and did detect a increased magnetic field at the injection spot of his friend. But off course, it all could be faked...

The "C's" state, if i remember correctly, that only a small percentage ("your" 12%) is magnetic and its a kind of "special vaccine" which enables to target the people vaccinated with it later (somehow).

I did read a couple of articles related to "Superparamagnetic nanoparticle delivery of DNA vaccines" (See Superparamagnetic nanoparticle delivery of DNA vaccine - PubMed) and it seems magnetic nanoparticles are the "traditional way", since the 50ties, to ensure the delivery of mRNA to as much cells as possible. So, this seems to contradict the "C's" statement.

View attachment 46934

The article above states the magnetic strength of iron oxide nano particles but i dont know (yet) how to calculate if its stromg enough to show the effects we have seen in videos. Probably also a question of how much iron oxide particles are in a body and if they spread or accumulate at one spot.

View attachment 46935

The least we can conclude from the available, scientific texts is that magnetic nano-particles are a key-technologie for "21st century medicine". Especially when it comes to gene theraphy. Again, i cant conclude if the magnetism of nano-particles can be strong enough to induce the effects shown in various videos.

Regarding this videos and images i must say that there are so much of those that i doubt they are all fake. In addition i saw an video where someone used a magnetometer and did detect a increased magnetic field at the injection spot of his friend. But off course, it all could be faked...

Yeah, that's precisely the sort of technology, the existence of which, lends credence to the magnetic injection site stories. And, I should add, some of those stories I believe are perfectly genuine. -I've re-watched many of the videos and in some of them you can see magnets behaving like magnets, with the unique motion and acceleration properties not exhibited by things which are merely sticky.

And while it is not considered 'scientific' I absolutely do take into account the tenor and expression of the people in those videos. People can lie, but a lot of people can't lie well. At some point, the fuzzy logic gate flips and you're left thinking, "Some of these people really believe in what is happening."

It seems evident that, given the variety of different pharma companies involved and their different patents and processes, that there are naturally going to be a variety of delivery approaches and technologies out there in play. So I don't see a contradiction with what the C's have said.

Some people are probably getting microscopic bits of ferrous metal injected into their arms.

I read a story where a bunch of recipients in India discovered that their lot of Covid vaccine was actually just saline solution. There was outrage! (While I was thinking.., Damn! Sign me up for that campaign! You can stick me with salt water if I get a passport out of the deal!)

Last edited:
Since a few days ago I can see that a new round of spreading fear and hysteria started in Macedonia.
And you can guess, it is the Delta variant. A very "dangerous and deadly" variant of the disease.
A person that came from the UK was tested and he was" positive on Delta variant".
Knowing how healthcare functions here I was asking myself how they know which variant he has?.

So, today the stupid news portals in the country have a headline that the person that came from the UK is fine and he didn't believe that he has the Delta variant. They test him and they tried to convince him that he is having a deadly disease but he just didn't believe them :lol:
All news portals and TV started spreading the fear and fake news from Monday. It is very obvious that they all started that on command.
The main message from everywhere is for people to get vaccinated so we could stop another disaster. One of the goals of this madness from the beginning was to get people vaccinated I guess.

While this operation of another round of spreading fear is in action, the prices of almost everything in the country go up. Our already disastrous economy is going down even more.
I work in a company that cooperates with many Italian companies and every week we receive notifications by email that the prices of metals, plastics, and container ship transport from China are increasing.

One of them told that the ship container transport prices are now 12 times higher. They all hope that this trend will stop this autumn or they will have to increase the prices even more.

At the same time, we are having a real drought here. No rain for several months. Unbearable heavy and hot weather during the day and cold nights. It is like a Desert climate now.

My point is that while all these rapid earth changes are happening, while the economy is plunging down at record speed, people and propagandistic media are talking about some Delta or Lambda variants and who is vaccinated and who is still waiting.

It is just unbelieving to see how a lot of people are feeling relieved after they get the shot. Before the shot they wear 2-3 masks and after the shot, they are saved by their messiah. the "vaccine". The programming of the masses is on a very high level.

So, we will see what will happen next. I guess we will face new lockdowns somewhere in October. There are local elections in early October and they will just try to keep tension and propaganda on a high level with this Delta variant and then they can go to lockdowns with the Lambda variant. They are so predictable with this Covid circus.

To be honest I don't want to go outside much now. Even when I go I want to go to some remote places, in nature to relax. I just feel sick when I hear someone is talking about vaccination or some Covid variants. I feel like I am screaming inside me. There is nothing to be done. I still can't learn to sit back, relax, watch this show and enjoy it.
Reading novels and Laura's latest book is something that keeps my peace in this period.

@aragorn

I just listened to an interview with Dr Peter McCullough by Mike Adams, and what caught my attention was Peter’s answer to Mike’s question regarding the enormous push for everyone to take the jab, if he thought that it was made for profit (Big Pharma). Peter said that he did not actually think it was because of profit, since BP had several other new drugs in the pipeline that they could make huge profits from. But for some reason they are stalling those...Instead they really, really prefer literally everyone to take the vaccine. Peter didn’t offer any motive as for why, but he sounded quite angry and upset about it.

There’s something really eery about this push for vaxxing everyone. I’m not yet going with the ‘alien theory’ but something really strange is going on.

This last sentence is so telling. Why aren't more people thinking this very same thing? I guess the PTB have made it all so easy for people to get the vaccination. Guaranteed travel overseas, no loss of employment, admission to all sorts of venues, a huge Governmental pat on the back from BoJo et at. No snide comments or disrespect from the vaxxed, being viewed as a "good, compliant citizen", taking care of others, protecting the NHS...the list goes on.

Last edited:
Still not sure how I'll respond

Simply do not open the door. Pretend you are not at home. Don't answer phone numbers you don't know. Or respond to invitations they send by mail. Problem solved.

And if they do manage to still make contact with you. Say you are pro-vaccination but afraid of needles. Don't make yourself a target. Especially not before the war breaks out.

My 2 cents.

Another leader who refused the Covid agenda get's killed. This time in Haiti.

President of Haiti Jovenel Moise, 53, is assassinated by 'gunmen claiming to be DEA agents speaking in English and Spanish' in night-time raid on his home that also left his wife seriously injured

This claim about the jabs containing 99% graphene oxide is going semi viral on the Internet. Have some of you, maybe Spanish members (or fluent in Spanish) looked into this group that is supposedly behind the research - La Quinta Columna?

I noticed a couple of sites in English citing this research that had some erroneous claims, like e.g. that Rainer Füllmich is going to have a ‘Nurenberg 2.0’ trial 3th of July 2021.
I did follow the Telegram channel of the Quinta Columna, a month ago. They started requesting to send them videos and testimonies of people who were showing magnetism in their arm/body, they had managed do many videos of those testimonios from around the world, then I stopped following them, they started with the graphene theory including many articles/studies in relation with it, recently they released a study - supposdely - confirming their great discovery.
But, I also follow an Spanish group Difusión: Biólogos por la Verdad (Broadcasting:Biologists for Truth) and, they refuted that study.
I have not yet read the Quinta Columna (Fifth Column) study/research.

Here is what the Difusión: Biólogos por la Verdad (Biologists for Truth) say at their Telegram Channel about it:

Difusión. Biólogos por la Verdad
Now we can affirm that the theory of graphene in the vial, which nobody knows how, is a real fraud. And no matter how much they try to dress it up as a great triumph, it is still a real fraud.
First, the sample is so small that it does not allow a proper analysis, it is curious because we thought they had enough to claim that it was 90% graphene.
Secondly, it does contain messenger RNA as officially recorded by the pharmaceutical company. Another claim, that they contain no genetic material, falls down.
Furthermore, we note that the report indicates that the microscope images are NOT conclusive since this technique does not allow us to affirm that what is observed is graphene. Once again we are proved right.

Summary. They have NOTHING conclusive and they are selling it as the discovery of the century.
Far from having discovered nothing, they have generated enormous confusion by confirming that they have no proof, no scientific knowledge.

I think we can finally turn the page
Difusión. Biólogos por la Verdad (2)
We understand that many of you, from your comments, do not agree with our opinion but we remember that we got into this not to follow the majority, but to tell the truth and if there is no scientific basis, there is none.

We remember when the official laboratories showed pictures of SARS COV 2 isolation.

We analysed all those articles and opined that they had no evidence to claim that this virus was the cause of the disease.

This is the same thing.
Translated with deepl

Back
Top Bottom