Clif_high explains something I didn't realize about Operation Warp Speed: the Cult's plan was for us to be locked down until 2025 and only then would they roll out the vaccines. Because, you know, it takes time for them to be developed and tested, right? You can't just conjure up a vaccine in a few months.

By forcing them to be rolled out as soon as possible, Trump
a) made it clear to those of us paying attention that the vaccines were somehow already patented and ready to go in an impossibly short time,
b) spared the US - and probably the world - a 5 year hard lockdown and
c) exposed everyone to the true nature of the vaccines now instead of only in 2025.

Start at 38 mins but the whole thing is really worth a watch and has some solid advice for this month:

BLM actually having an upside:

Black Americans revolt against Vax Mandate, compare it to SLAVERY

The mayor of Boston said the city won’t be following New York’s lead requiring proof of vaccination at many indoor businesses, claiming the move is reminiscent of “slavery” and birtherism.

Acting Mayor Kim Janey — the first woman and black Bostonian to hold the office — said “there’s a long history” in the United States of people “needing to show their papers” when asked Tuesday about the mandate unveiled earlier in the day by Mayor Bill de Blasio that requires proof of vaccination to enter indoor restaurants, entertainment venues and gyms starting on Sept. 13.

“During slavery, post-slavery, as recent as, you know, what the immigrant population has to go through here, we’ve heard Trump with the birth certificate nonsense,” Janey told WCVB. “Here, we want to make sure that we are not doing anything that would further create a barrier for residents of Boston or disproportionally impact BIPOC communities.” [Black, Indigenous, People of Color]

:clap:

"They Can't Arrest Us All" - Sen. Rand Paul Urges Americans To "Resist" Pelosi & The Petty Tyrants

They can’t arrest us all. They can’t keep all your kids home from school. They can’t keep every government building closed – although I’ve got a long list of ones they should.

We don’t have to accept the mandates, lockdowns, and harmful policies of the petty tyrants and feckless bureaucrats. We can simply say no, not again.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi — you will not arrest or stop me or anyone on my staff from doing our jobs. We have all either had COVID, had the vaccine, or been offered the vaccine. We will make our own health choices. We will not show you a passport, we will not wear a mask, we will not be forced into random screening and testing so you can continue your drunk with power rein over the Capitol.

More:

More Truth to Power:

We Will Not Comply: A Campaign Against Medical Tyranny

I have been feverishly writing lately on covid mandates and vaccine passports issues, and I’m sure most readers understand why – We are currently at the cusp of a great conflict against the powers that be; people who are exploiting the (mostly manufactured) covid crisis for unprecedented political and economic control. And when I say “manufactured”, I mean that there is no crisis, no need for mandates, no need for lockdowns and no need for vaccine passports.

We are dealing with a virus that around 99.7% of people will easily survive according to the medical establishment’s own studies and stats as well as numerous independent studies, yet, for some reason we are being bombarded with fear mongering from the media and from governments.
[...]

[Last paragraph]
I believe we are living here now at this crossroads for a reason. I believe we are meant to be here; that we are being given a chance to be the right people in the right place at the right time. I believe that we can end this evil, but only if we dare to try. It begins with one simple step: Telling the world “We Will Not Comply!” And then, we must follow through on our promise.

The rest - a bit long but gratifying:

Last edited:
Now that Dr. Mercola will only post articles for 48 hrs. it's important to me to check out what he's posting daily. Here are 2 from today.

Good and informed comments from a few protesters in the UK.

Mattel's Barbie Turns Women Of Science, Including COVID Vaccine Developer, Into Dolls​

1628203696273.png

New Barbies honor six women in health care who have been on the front lines in the fight against COVID-19.
Mattel Inc.

British vaccinologist Sarah Gilbert now has a new accolade: It's a one-of-a-kind Barbie doll made in her image.

The Oxford University professor helped lead the development of the Oxford/AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine. Last month, she was given a damehood, and now, she shares her hairstyle, professional wardrobe and dark-rimmed glasses with Mattel Inc's new doll.

I think this stuff is just another way of making people feel they have no recourse - obey or else! They can say these things, but will it hold up in court assuming one can get a fair hearing/judge. Seems to me that those affected need to get together and file class-action lawsuits.
This article speaks to this:

Vaccine Mandates: The Government’s Push to Make You Surrender Your Health Care Decisions to the Mercy of Private Businesses

Excerpt:

The most misleading headlines popped up all over the media. “DOJ declares vaccine mandates legal!” some outlets said, signaling that there will be no way for the unvaccinated to earn a living.

That headline is not true. Department of Justice’s Office of Legal Counsel’s opinion is not binding in courts and has no bearing on whether vaccine mandates will be allowed to stand. It is the courts, and ultimately, the Supreme Court, that will determine whether private companies can require their employees to make a particular medical decision.

The system of checks and balances, however, was not taught at Ivy League schools where many companies’ CEOs got their degrees. Five minutes after OLC’s “opinion” was made public, numerous companies announced they will require proof of a Covid vaccination as a condition for working in the office. The companies are Google, Netflix, Washington Post, Disney, Uber, to name a few. The full list is here and expanding.

Vaccine mandate is yet another attempt by the far left to take full control of American society. They have successfully exploited Covid for their unprecedented assault on basic freedoms of Americans, and they continue to push their quest for tyranny ever farther.

Road to El Alamo V2.0

Judge Lina Hidalgo is the head of Harris County’s governing body. Harris County is the third largest county in USA. Its population of more than 4.5 million rivals that of the entire state of Colorado.

The Harris County Office of Emergency Management has confirmed that the COVID-19 threat level for the county is being upgraded to RED Thursday.

chrome_screenshot_1628209681413.png

Judge Lina Hidalgo has said about unvaccinated people:

If you’re in the minority that has not gotten the shot, you’re the reason why we are here today. I understand initially some people had questions about the vaccine. I get that, but the evidence right now is very clear. It’s safe and it saves lives. If you haven’t been vaccinated your window to protect yourself and your window to protect others is closing. There’s a limited window and the reason is that the longer that the virus spreads among the unvaccinated population, the greater the risk we all face that variants will evolve and will evade our vaccines. If you’re putting off being vaccinated, you are not only gambling with your health and your life, but you are doing that with the health of the rest of the community, including with those who have gotten the vaccine.”
‘Perfect storm’: Harris County upgrades COVID-19 threat level to RED

Q: (L) Let me ask this one before the tape runs out and we take a break. What is the "ultimate secret" being protected by the Consortium?

A: You are not in control of yourselves, you are an experiment.
The madness just went up a notch in the last few days.
It's time for the covid apps to also trace the nearest volcano, a positive indicator... 🌋
Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Red.
And your last name?
Lava.

Looking at some recent data (like many here) as MSN pumps the airwaves with a tempo of fear and condemnation!
Like ya put a nickel in the junkbox and all the songs started playing at the same time. :cuckoo:

Japan Set To Expand Covid-19 Restrictions As Record Case Numbers Overshadow Tokyo Olympics
Today’s Google Doodle Is About Covid-19 Vaccination And Face Masks
Daily Vaccinations Hit Highest Level In A Month, White House Says—With States Where Covid-19 Is Surging Leading The Way

CNN Fires Three Employees For Coming To Work Unvaccinated
San Francisco Business Times poll of Bay Area employers shows nearly half have vaccine mandate
New COVID Emergency Proclamation Contains Vaccine Mandates (Hawaii)

POLITICO
Interactive map:
France to offer coronavirus vaccine booster to older, vulnerable people
UK to vaccinate 16- and 17-year olds against coronavirus
‘Jabs for kebabs’ — The art of coronavirus vaccine persuasion
France’s Beaune: Higher vaccine prices due to Delta variant adaptation

Los Angeles
Latest news on the coronavirus, which has killed millions during a global pandemic.
Fox-11
Screenshot 2021-08-06 at 06-06-28 Coronavirus in California.png

California Orders All Healthcare Workers to Be Fully Vaccinated by Sept. 30

Have been waiting for this headline. Just wait for the election this fall !! what does erna do then? cancels due to high risk of infection?

Premier Francois Legault announced that vaccine passports are coming to Quebec.

Back
Top Bottom