Added:

If there's one thing that's a 100% waste of energy, it's wishing for the Universe to be different than it is. Who are we to say?

Sure, maybe we can look at our individual life situation and think, damn it shouldn't be like this, I want to change it. And maybe you have the power to change it even.

But who has the power to override the free will of 8 billion lemmings all rushing off the edge of a cliff? Would you want to even if you had that power? It's not for us to say. We have to have some faith that on a higher level, we, as souls, placed ourselves here for a reason.

That said, I think at this point, we'd all love to get off this train and live a simple life with a partner we love, in a happy community, and spend all day tending flowers and doing meaningful work etc. We all relate. But we can't change reality, at least not yet.

If the delta variant isn’t enough to scare people into getting the jab, get ready for the Delta Plus variant (patent pending):

“What we can do is get vaccinated and keep ourselves from getting infected. That’s how we stop these viruses from mutating,” Dr. Maldonado said. “We have to just keep these viruses from transmitting so that we will reduce the risk of developing the next variant that could be worse than Delta and we don’t know if Delta-plus is that virus.”

The mental hoops this person is going through to rationalize the approach is
beyond belief - really they’re just parroting talking points. But would be interesting to know when “delta plus variant” surfaced throughout the media’s narrative matrix. Does anyone have experience in this regard?

In other news, in our area restaurants are beginning to segregate the unvaxxed from the vaxxed - what could go wrong? These progressive liberals around here have no concept of hypocrisy. 😔

Oh when will this Dr Who episode end?! It’s like a “to be continued” that never concludes. 😫

Saw it on internet

The vaccine narrative so far

If I get sick after the first dose, it means that I was missing the second.

If I get sick after the second, it means that 21 days had not passed.

If I get sick after 21 days, the vaccine is so that I don't get seriously ill.

If I become seriously ill from the vaccine, it is so that I do not die.

If I die, it is the fault of the asymptomatic who did not want to be vaccinated.

chrome_screenshot_1628295147692.png

But who has the power to override the free will of 8 billion lemmings all rushing off the edge of a cliff? Would you want to even if you had that power? It's not for us to say. We have to have some faith that on a higher level, we, as souls, placed ourselves here for a reason.
Violate their free will? No. I do wish I could talk some sense into those absolute mongs, however.
That said, I think at this point, we'd all love to get off this train and live a simple life with a partner we love, in a happy community, and spend all day tending flowers and doing meaningful work etc. We all relate. But we can't change reality, at least not yet.
Sounds dull tbh. Who wants to spend all their life gardening in a village? Where's the action?

Now. I would like a world that had a lot more villages and gardens. But I'd also like a world that had room for genuine adventure. As I see it, the absence of both is a source of dissatisfaction for a great number of people. Myself included. Everything is mapped, fenced off, owned, regulated, insured ... no spontaneity, no wonder, no pirates on the high seas. And the people! Sickly, obese, slump-shouldered, weak, neurotic, and narcissistic. Everything is just awful.

Luckily - for certain values of lucky - it seems likely that the current global prison is going to implode messily, simultaneously with earth changes redrawing the map. Plenty of room for adventure in the times that are coming.

Sounds dull tbh. Who wants to spend all their life gardening in a village? Where's the action?

Hey mate, not sure if you have read the wave series. But i think there is something to remember. Whilst i understand your point I think there is a great level of richness in this idea of a "dull life".

This exert is taken from Chapter 65 of the wave, the way of the fool. Its from Gurdjieff and it speaks about the difference between personality vs Essence.

It must be understood that man consists of two parts: essence and personality. Essence in man is what is his own. Personality in man is what is “not his own.“Not his own” means what has come from outside, what he has learned, or reflects, all traces of exterior impressions left in the memory and in the sensations, all words and movements that have been learned, all feelings created by imitation – all this is “not his own,” all this is personality.

… A small child has no personality as yet. He is what he really is. He is essence. His desires, tastes, likes, dislikes, express his being such as it is.

But as soon as so-called “education” begins, personality begins to grow. Personality is created partly by the intentional influences of other people, that is, by “education,” and partly by involuntary imitation of them by the child itself.

In the creation of personality a great part is also played by “resistance” to people around him and by attempts to conceal from them something that is “his own,” or “real.”

Essence is the truth in man; personality is the false.As personality grows, essence manifests itself more and more rarely and more and more feebly and it very often happens that essence stops in its growth at a very early age and grows no further. It happens very often that the essence of a grown-up man, even that of a very intellectual and … highly “educated” man, stops on the level of a child of five or six. This means that everything we see in this man is in reality “not his own.” What is his own in man, that is, his essence, is usually only manifested in his instincts and in his simplest emotions. There are cases, however, when a man’s essence grows in parallel with his personality. Such cases represent very rare exceptions especially in the circumstances of cultured life. Essence has more chances of development in men who live nearer to nature in difficult conditions of constant struggle and danger.

… Culture creates personality and is at the same time the product and the result of personality. We do not realize that the whole of our life, all we call civilization, all we call science, philosophy, art, and politics, is created by people’s personality, that is, by what is “not their own” in them

The element that is “not his own” differs from what is man’s “own” by the fact that it can be lost, altered, or taken away by artificial means.

… In Eastern schools ways and means are known … to separate man’s personality from his essence. For this purpose they sometimes use hypnosis … if personality and essence are separated by one or another means, two beings are found who speak in different voices, have completely different tastes, aims, and interests, and one of these two beings often proves to be on the level of a small child. … And it happens that a man full of the most varied and exalted ideas, full of sympathies and antipathies, love, hatred, attachments, patriotism, habits, tastes, desires, convictions, suddenly proves quite empty, without thoughts, without feelings, without convictions, without views. Everything that has agitated him before now leaves him completely indifferent. Sometimes he sees the artificiality and the imaginary character of his usual moods or his high-sounding words, sometimes he simply forgets them as though they had never existed. Things for which he was ready to sacrifice his life now appear to him ridiculous and meaningless and unworthy of his attention. All that he can find in himself is a small number of instinctive inclinations and tastes. He is fond of sweets, he likes warmth, he dislikes cold, he dislikes the thought of work, or on the contrary he likes the idea of physical movement. And that is all.

… As a rule a man’s essence is either primitive, savage, and childish, or else simply stupid. The development of essence depends on work on oneself.

n order to enable essence to grow up, it is first of all necessary to weaken the constant pressure of personality upon it, because the obstacles to the growth of essence are contained in personality.

I just want to focus in on that one quote specifically.

Essence has more chances of development in men who live nearer to nature in difficult conditions of constant struggle and danger.
I think this is quite profound. The idea that to be in nature, to work with it can teach us a great deal about ourselves. Maybe you could describe more what you mean by action? I do think there is something to be said about the simpler life. because is it really simpler?

Perhaps we think it is because it takes away all these components of personality and education and actually gives us the opportunity to develop our essence, Which, is probably anything but dull. food for thought anyway.

Hey mate, not sure if you have read the wave series. But i think there is something to remember. Whilst i understand your point I think there is a great level of richness in this idea of a "dull life".

This exert is taken from Chapter 65 of the wave, the way of the fool. Its from Gurdjieff and it speaks about the difference between personality vs Essence.

I just want to focus in on that one quote specifically.

I think this is quite profound. The idea that to be in nature, to work with it can teach us a great deal about ourselves. Maybe you could describe more what you mean by action? I do think there is something to be said about the simpler life. because is it really simpler?

Perhaps we think it is because it takes away all these components of personality and education and actually gives us the opportunity to develop our essence, Which, is probably anything but dull. food for thought anyway.
Well....
Essence has more chances of development in men who live nearer to nature in difficult conditions of constant struggle and danger
That's literally what I was getting at.

Amazing Polly has come out with some information about the family who's company was just awarded the digital passport contract in the UK. The family were Nazi's going back at least to WW2 where they used slave labor and who knows what else in their company. The daughter also has some sort of involvement with graphene. Makes me think of WW2 being a test run as the C's have said. Seems like perhaps the technique for world domination has been refined and shifted into the Globalist community. This family seems to have a talent for remaining in the background for the most part.

The narrative shift continues inline with the UK and Australia from my earlier post. Sure enough as the sky is blue, I think they are gearing up in the US to say "Hey, the vaccines don't work to stop transmission, so we have to lock things down again. That is the only thing we can do." And they will try to lock everything down as long as they can, imo. And you will have the red states say, nope not going to do it.

This took place on Wed., Aug. 4 -

LifeSite hosted a townhall conference with The Truth For Health Foundation, “Stop the Shot… The Rest of the Story.” This online meeting will feature Dr. Peter McCullough, Attorney Thomas Renz, Dr. Michael Yeadon, Sister Deidre Byrne, Dr. Elizabeth Lee Vliet, Dr. Jose Trasancos, and other prominent physicians, scientists, attorneys, and religious leaders who will be discussing vital information related to the COVID jab, clinical trials, and more.

Here’s a brief look at what was shared at this online meeting:
  • Breaking information will be shared by the lead attorney in U.S. suit against the Biden regime’s HHS regarding VAERS, adverse events, under-reporting deaths, and injuries. This presentation will also include an update on the CDC Whistleblower affidavit, which indicates more than 45,000 actual deaths have taken place following the COVID shot, versus the VAERS reports of only 11,000.
  • Previously undisclosed data from both Pharma-clinical trials and subsequent additional studies on the COVID jab related to specific, serious, immediate, and long-term impacts on fertility in both men and women.
  • Updates on international medical studies regarding actual vaccine immunity versus what has been reported to the public by the media.
  • Breaking information regarding international lawsuits and theological implications related to the latest COVID news around the world.
[Screenshot - access link for vid]
1628306435207.png

This took place on Wed., Aug. 4 -

LifeSite hosted a townhall conference with The Truth For Health Foundation, “Stop the Shot… The Rest of the Story.” This online meeting will feature Dr. Peter McCullough, Attorney Thomas Renz, Dr. Michael Yeadon, Sister Deidre Byrne, Dr. Elizabeth Lee Vliet, Dr. Jose Trasancos, and other prominent physicians, scientists, attorneys, and religious leaders who will be discussing vital information related to the COVID jab, clinical trials, and more.

Here’s a brief look at what was shared at this online meeting:
  • Breaking information will be shared by the lead attorney in U.S. suit against the Biden regime’s HHS regarding VAERS, adverse events, under-reporting deaths, and injuries. This presentation will also include an update on the CDC Whistleblower affidavit, which indicates more than 45,000 actual deaths have taken place following the COVID shot, versus the VAERS reports of only 11,000.
  • Previously undisclosed data from both Pharma-clinical trials and subsequent additional studies on the COVID jab related to specific, serious, immediate, and long-term impacts on fertility in both men and women.
  • Updates on international medical studies regarding actual vaccine immunity versus what has been reported to the public by the media.
  • Breaking information regarding international lawsuits and theological implications related to the latest COVID news around the world.
[Screenshot - access link for vid]
View attachment 47957
Not on topic, but I wanted to watch, but the player doesn't have 2x speed. Will have to skim through, it looks like the information is good but i'm not sure it warrants 2 hours... did you watch all of it, was it worth it?

Not on topic, but I wanted to watch, but the player doesn't have 2x speed. Will have to skim through, it looks like the information is good but i'm not sure it warrants 2 hours... did you watch all of it, was it worth it?
I'm watching it now - Dr. McCullough came on about 9 min in - there's a lot of weird noise happening while he's talking. I found out about this conference from the FULL STORY vid from the article I posted on the Mercola Articles Deleted thread - toward the end of that very long vid that I skipped through was an interview with Tom Renz who is a participant of this conference. There may be some new info presented, but won't be watching it all tonight since I already took time watching the first interview.

@United Gnosis - the vid is also on rumble - don't know if you can speed that one up - it does need to be started at 1HR 30MIN.

Back
Top Bottom