Dementia is spreading further in The Netherlands:

1628956208581.png
Cabinet introduces 'apartheid pass' for the Netherlands: 'Where is the outrage?'

In addition, as of September 20, hospitality operators and organizers of events, festivals and sporting events will be required to ask for a valid corona admission ticket for gatherings of 75 people or more. This requirement applies both indoors and outdoors.
So if you want to go to the pub for an evening and you are not vaccinated, you will have to pay for a test out of your own pocket. There is much criticism of the announced measures. "While all the media are shouting that the measures will be abolished, the cabinet just introduced the apartheid pass for the Netherlands," writes FVD front man Thierry Baudet.
"From September 20, you will not enter a restaurant or even a terrace, cinema or theater without a QR code. Where is the outrage?" he asks.
According to the cabinet, there is "no question" of a disguised vaccination requirement. Baudet sees this differently. "Vaccination coercion has been the goal from the beginning," he says. "Not for 'public health' - because this whole thing has nothing to do with that - but to gain access to the human body and (thereby) gain total control over people."

De Jonge: pricked people do not need to be tested because it is not good for readiness to be pricked

Healthcare Minister Hugo de Jonge was asked last night during the press conference if he has asked the OMT if Testing for Access should also be a requirement for vaccinated people. So that you should also be tested if you have already been vaccinated twice.
"Yes, there have been a number of statements from a number of virologists that have said something about that, of course, namely you should actually do that, because then it would all become even safer," De Jonge replied.
"But the point is: if you keep doing that, then you have much less attractiveness to get vaccinated, because if you still have to test until Ragnarok before you can go in somewhere, why would you get vaccinated?" he said.

"In short, it doesn't do anything good, is our expectation, with vaccination readiness," De Jonge stressed.
He was then reminded that people who are vaccinated can also spread the virus, according to those virologists. De Jonge: "If you are vaccinated, then of course the chance of you spreading it is not zero, certainly not, you are just also part of the spread of that virus, [...] but you are very much better protected."

Everyone infects everyone, but only unvaccinated people have to test because otherwise it affects vaccination readiness. In other words, vaccination is not a means, but the end in itself. Jurist Kim Boon summarizes: you don't have to test if you're vaccinated because if you did have to get tested if you were vaccinated, you wouldn't get vaccinated.

Jurist Kim Boon summarizes: you don't have to test if you're vaccinated because if you did have to get tested if you were vaccinated, you wouldn't get vaccinated.
I would remind (though I think he knows this) Mr. Boon that if we tested those who got the gene therapy shot we would probably see them leading the number of POSITIVE CASES.

The example which showed this best recently was the Carnival cruise ship where EVERYONE was double-shot yet positive cases were found.

So my guess is that the Dutch government doesn't want their people to see this interesting phenomena, hence will not test them. Just imagine all the mental gymnastics the politicians would need to contend with to explain away why the "warp speed" clot-shot was not working like a good vaccine should.

This is a thorough and highly entertaining roundup and contemptuous condemnation of the reliably wrong expert class who have so thoroughly screwed up the planet over the last two years:

From the conclusion:

The technocratic managerial state, the main western governmental system since 1945, has failed. It’s not a big surprise, as most of the people involved in it these days are nothing like bloody minded and competent Glen Seaborg tier technocrats who actually practice scientific thought. They’re just regime apparatchiks, generally fourth rate intellects and personalities whose spiritual level is somewhere between dishonest clerk and agricultural slave. They’re sleazy dimwit ninnies role-playing as learned wizards. This is the West’s Chernobyl moment for this manner of technocrat. These are people so weak, cowardly and generally useless, they can’t abide being contradicted on the freaking internet. For all the caterwauling about “misinformation” -most of it seems to come from the self-proclaimed “experts” and their human soybean fans and hysterical enablers.

Hey people in France, is there any discernible change in your day to day lives now that the health pass has come into effect?
For my part, not really SOTTREADER, many years ago I limited my interaction to places where the pass is required now. I always drink my coffee at the same bar as usual, because no one asks me, in general I try to avoid being confronted with the pass ...

Hey people in France, is there any discernible change in your day to day lives now that the health pass has come into effect?
I don't speck for the True French presentation here, but I will say it's no big deal.

Ride the tide stay centered with the recommendations and continue to dig in.

Sure, I love to go out and enjoy some fascinating company with a great french meal and 1 glass of red wine occasionally.

But at the end of the day, this situation improves my captivity to practice meal discipline. Palo - Keto nutriment for a better quality of life.

The system can't beat what this forum offers here. All this political insanity is what it is. We just keep working around it.

Staying strong with shared knowledge shared by all.

Hell, it don't get much better than that!

14 Aug, 2021 01:43 / Updated 1 hour ago

Oregon Governor Kate Brown will deploy some 1,500 National Guard soldiers to aid hospitals flooded with coronavirus patients, citing the spread of the Delta variant as the state’s already short supply of ICU beds dwindles.

“To support our hospitals overstretched by patients during the Delta surge, I’m deploying 500 Oregon National Guard members, initially, to hospitals across the state,” Brown announced on Friday, adding that, eventually, “up to 1,500 Guard members will be available to support our hospital workers as needed.”

I cannot emphasize enough the seriousness of this crisis for all Oregonians, especially those who might need emergency or intensive care.

The first 500 troops will be deployed on August 20 and will assist the St. Charles, Mercy, Asante and Providence hospital networks, while more are set to follow in the coming weeks, a spokesperson for Brown told local media. In addition to helping to administer coronavirus tests, the Guard will provide “materials handlers and equipment runners” to support hospital operations and logistics.

While the governor said that more than 2.5 million Oregon residents have been vaccinated against the virus, more than half of its population, she added “the harsh and frustrating reality is that the Delta variant has changed everything,” insisting “we must take action” against the more contagious mutation.

The state will also request “support and funding” from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), Brown said, but offered few details about how those funds might be used.

The decision comes as Oregon sees a significant spike in coronavirus infections and hospitalizations. As of Friday, 743 Covid-positive patients are in Oregon’s hospitals, 185 of them in intensive care and 89 currently on ventilators, according to health department data. That leaves only 71 ICU beds free across the whole state.

Using some of the most recent data available, a study by the Kaiser Family Foundation published in 2018 found that Oregon had among the lowest ICU space per capita in the US, with only about 1.6 beds per 1,000 residents. While that usually means the state avoids a large excess ICU capacity, allowing it to make efficient use of its beds, Becky Hultberg of the Oregon Association of Hospitals and Health Systems noted “that’s a good thing until you’re in a pandemic,” when ICU space is quickly filled by seriously ill patients.

On Wednesday, Brown reimposed a statewide indoor mask mandate, including for the fully vaccinated, arguing that “the latest science is clear that both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals are able to spread the Delta variant.” That move mirrored a similar guidance issued by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) last month, which advised universal face coverings in areas of high viral transmission regardless of vaccination status, prompting a spate of revived mandates across the US.

Oregon is far from the only state to mobilize National Guard forces to assist with the Covid-19 response, with governors across the US making similar use of their troops since the early days of the pandemic. Earlier this month, Guard soldiers in Virginia wrapped up operations after a 460-day deployment to assist with vaccinations, testing and hospital logistics, similar to moves made in California, New York and a number of other states last year.

BFD!

I live in Oregon. So how are 1500 soldiers who are mostly medically untrained Kids going to help hospitals? My guess is that they are going to keep people from realizing there is no Delta crush at the ICUs. (Unless it is vaca scene reactions) The mood here is a great big “whatever” aside from those enthralled with fear already. I think I will run down to the local hospital and take a gander. Maybe walk past the ER on my way to the business office to “pay a bill”. Will report back later.

OK this should be great. The headline is that Josephine county hospitals are treating people in the hallways. I live in JoCo near the main hospital. Furthermore, my wife used to work in the lab there. I will see if she still has any connections for some inside info.
As an aside, she said they almost never wore masks and they worked with almost every pathogen you can think of. The only time they did was if they thought it might be Ebola or a flesh eating bacteria both of which are considerably larger than CVid.

then there would be no on-record 'template' for the PCR test pick up. Does that mean that the PCR test is identifying genetic pieces of just any old coronavirus - allowing health officials to label all genetic material, or coronavirus pieces, as SARS-CoV-2, and thus as evidence of COVID-19?
Hard yes for PCR not using a real virus. CDC admitted it on CDC website.

What a sick joke. So the main Josephine County hospital parking lot is very sparse. The Immediate Care (large) has maybe 10 very bored people in the waiting area. Here is where it gets interesting. They put up a 24 foot portable yurt with a concrete barricade in the drive up area of the ER. There were no windows and no a/c or ventilation going into this glorified tent. Bear in mind the temp here is going to hit 100 Fahrenheit and the air is super Smoky and toxic from wildfires. It’s a prop! Otherwise just a few more bored people hanging around and one distracted security guard. The lies are so obvious. Anyone who actually gets covid and put in that thing would expire from heat prostration, smoke inhalation and/or suffocation. The hospitals have to be getting a big fat payoff. So creepy. Covid seems like a sub-agenda at this point. What is coming that they are calling in 1500 national guard for?

Line-1
People, sometimes single people, are chased here by groups of police using sound cannons which can destroy the eardrums. A real manhunt, blind and irrational, in the heart of Paris. Macron creates divisions in the population
Line-2
There you have it, the bourgeois security forces are gone. Under the jeers of people on site who wanted to resist until the end (like me, personally) on principle to enjoy total freedom to be quiet in public space. Calm has returned. Have a good evening.

Big gathering also at #SaintEtienne to say #NONAUPASSSANITAIRE Handsome king #Manifs14aout

#Lyon Despite the presence of many children, as well as tourists, #Macron do not hesitate to send the police to gas and club the anti protesters #PassSanitaire LyonInsurrectio #PasseSanitaire#Manifestation14Août#Manifs14aout

There were still many of us today at #Belfort more than 3,500 protesters gathered to say #nonaupasssanitaire . The procession ended at the Place d'Armes in front of the town hall where the majority of the terraces were empty yet placed in the shade 

All this puts us up to our eyeballs in conspiracy theory, but as we're currently seeing, conspiracy theory can turn into conspiracy truth!
What is coming that they are calling in 1500 national guard for?

In addition to the speculation about CDC Covid internment camps and the fact that there are 800 FEMA camps and stockpiled coffins, there have been several mentions of perhaps something big on the horizon. So, upping conspiracy theory above eyeball level, there's this 3:47 vid on bitchute showing actual headlines from May through July of exactly 233 new cases of Covid from locations all over the world:

233 NEW COVID CASES EVERYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD (EACH) - PLANDEMIC

[some of them from site referenced below]
E8lKD5dWQAA2qbM

My first impression was the number 233 - was it the Masonic number I remembered seeing - not quite:
The number "322" that appears under the skull and crossbones on the Order’s emblem
But in searching, I found this link that delves into this "coincidence" of 233 "new" cases:

233 What does it mean ? - The Crowhouse Community

233 What does it mean ? - The Crowhouse Community
garrettabc wrote: ↑ Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:20 am I've seen videos of 233 reported new Covid cases in multiple places. I'll take a stab at this: 2x3x3 = 18 = 6+6+6 Of course 33 is also Masonic number.

It's a two page discussion that thinks it might be referring to the 233rd day of the year, August 21 - one week from today (Saturday, the 14th - and note Friday the 13th this month). Another post:
This is interesting...

The Web's Best Gematria Calculator - Gematrinator.com

233 generates a strong 8 across 4 types of analysis.....
and resonates with:
JFK
MKUltra MK
The Georgia Guidestones
Anton LeVay
Atlantic Ocean
Follow the White Rabbit
Philosphers Stone....etc etc......long list.....
:huh:
Now 7 days in a week, 233 being the 21st August, seventh day of the week. Do you believe something will happen on this day or that it’s a message to those in the know ?
Masonic symbolism, for the most part of what i've come to know, seems to be all the symbols of nature, the symbols of life and the true light, simply worshipped in reversed, dressed in the energy of the darkness as dark attempts to dominate light.. perhaps.

All conjecture.. perhaps.
Well, 233 is not the reverse of 322 so it apparently isn't significant that way. But, it does get weirder - the last reply posted today:
Another development in the bullshit narrative (NSW August 14th - 7 days before the 21st)
Ms Berejiklian said this is the state’s “most concerning day of the pandemic”.

“Very concerningly, we had 466 cases of community transmission, this is the largest jump we have seen in a night,” she said.

“And it’s fair to say that we are on a par of being extremely concerned about the situation that we’re in in New South Wales.

“At least 60 of those were infectious in the community but that numbers up likely to go up given a number of cases are still under investigation.”
She said the deaths were a female in her 40s who was not vaccinated, a male in his 70s who was vaccinated but had pre-existing conditions, a male in his 80s who was not vaccinated and a female in her 70s, with authorities yet to determine the details of her death.
New South Wales Premier Gladys Berejiklian says the state has a record number of 466 new COVID-19 cases with at least 60 infectious in the community, along with four deaths overnight.
466 being exactly 2x 233 and highlighted multiple times - another sheer coincidence ?

Something or nothing?

Back
Top Bottom