News report.
- 27-year old, covid-positive man on the run.
- 8 boys caught partying, facing 1000$ fines.
- Athlete under investigation for breaching travel restrictions.
- Construction workers being controlled for right paperwork.

I don't even know what words to use to describe this insanity. It's disgusting.
I hope the Aussies still have some fight left in them, the coming Truckie thing could become something big.

The former CIA, NSA head dispises 80% of the country. Here is some more:

First, they send them off to fight their dirty wars. Now they want them dead at home.

A prayer?
My dad is very sick with Covid. He is unvaccinated, has been taking Vit. C, D, zinc religiously for about a year. He is in the hospital with pneumonia and low oxygen levels in his blood. Jose Avila is his name, please keep him in your prayers. All he needs is prayers to get him back to health. The doctor is following the Covid protocol.
Thank you so very much!
I'll keep him in my prayers, take heart Pluchi!

Biden Calls on Companies to Mandate COVID-19 Vaccination August 23, 2021

“Require it. Do what I did last month. Require your employees to get vaccinated or face strict requirements.”

Heads up: Everything is a scam., the FDA did not approve the vaccine, they only extended the EUA. It's being promoted as passed by the administration.

Heads up: Everything is a scam., the FDA did not approve the vaccine, they only extended the EUA. It's being promoted as passed by the administration.
According to the following michaelrc it is officially approved, though for certain groups such as 12-15 it will still operate as an EUA. Hence I think the confusion.

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA), including for individuals 12 through 15 years of age and for the administration of a third dose in certain immunocompromised individuals.

“The FDA’s approval of this vaccine is a milestone as we continue to battle the COVID-19 pandemic. While this and other vaccines have met the FDA’s rigorous, scientific standards for emergency use authorization, as the first FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine, the public can be very confident that this vaccine meets the high standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality the FDA requires of an approved product,” said Acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock, M.D.

A prayer?
My dad is very sick with Covid. He is unvaccinated, has been taking Vit. C, D, zinc religiously for about a year. He is in the hospital with pneumonia and low oxygen levels in his blood. Jose Avila is his name, please keep him in your prayers. All he needs is prayers to get him back to health. The doctor is following the Covid protocol.
Thank you so very much!
I am so sorry for your dad. I will pray for his recovery. His name is under my crystals. Stay strong! :hug2:

Dr Joseph Mercola: Mass Psychosis — How to Create an Epidemic of Mental Illness​

The 20-minute video, “Mass Psychosis — How an Entire Population Becomes Mentally Ill,” is a fascinating illustration of how mass psychosis can be induced.

Untitledvac2.jpg

Statistical Fraud in the FDA Vaccine Approval Process

There were more than twice as many deaths related to the COVID vaccines this year as the sum total of all vaccine deaths in the 30-year history of VAERS.

Given this safety record, how is there any possibility of approval? Here is where the statistical fraud comes in. [I am grateful to have been alerted to this situation by Matthew Crawford]

The safety criterion they have chosen is an obscure computation called PRR for Proportional Reporting Ratio. As the name implies, it is based on RATIOS of different event types and is utterly blind to the ABSOLUTE RATE of such events.

PRR measures the distribution of different kinds of adverse events, e.g. blood clots, heart attacks, and deaths. If those ratios are severely out of line with the great variety of vaccine reactions in the past, PRR would detect that. For example, if the new vaccines caused an extraordinary risk of myocarditis, but everything else was low, then PRR would flag that. But if myocarditis was just one risk among many that have been reported from past vaccines, then PRR would not pick that up.

The real scandal is that PRR is blind to the absolute risk numbers. PRR is defined in such a way as to look for unusual PATTERNS of adverse events, but it is completely insensitive to unusual RATES of adverse events. Of course, it is the rates and not the patterns that are of primary concern, and the PRR is designed NOT to reflect that.

For example, suppose we have 2 vaccines:

Vaccine A has 1 reported death per million vaccinations, 3 reported heart attacks per million, and 20 reported headaches per million.

Vaccine B has 1 reported death per hundred vaccinations, 3 reported heart attacks per hundred, and 20 reported headaches per hundred.

Vaccine A is quite safe, and vaccine B is extremely dangerous. And yet the formula for PRR will produce the same result for vaccine A and B!

Clearly, PRR is not an appropriate criterion for evaluating safety of any particular vaccine. Someone has arranged to cook the books.

According to the following michaelrc it is officially approved, though for certain groups such as 12-15 it will still operate as an EUA. Hence I think the confusion.
Its actually even worse/incidious than at first sight. This post on the FDA approves Pfizer jab thread by KS pretty much nails it. Two Pfizer jabs will be in circulation; the new Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, marketed as 'Comirnaty', has been fully approved for 16 and above, and the pre-existing Pfizer one still only with EUA only.

Because they need the license to impose the mandates. But they need the EUA to evade liability.

Well, the Taliban managed after 20 years to take their country back, so perhaps there is hope and that Americans can take their country back too, if they persist. Following the Taliban in not wearing masks and not getting vaccinated or taking the virus seriously could be a clue. So the comparison should be inspirational and it could give people in the US hope that it is possible to kick the occupiers out. Hopefully they wont take 20 years but they might have to be committed for the long haul.

Back
Top Bottom