A prayer?
My dad is very sick with Covid. He is unvaccinated, has been taking Vit. C, D, zinc religiously for about a year. He is in the hospital with pneumonia and low oxygen levels in his blood. Jose Avila is his name, please keep him in your prayers. All he needs is prayers to get him back to health. The doctor is following the Covid protocol.
Thank you so very much!
I am very sorry for what you have to endure. I also have his name under the stone and I keep him in my prayers. :hug2:

@Pluchi, I do hope all will be well with your father.. I will include him in my prayers.

BREAKING: Clif High just reported some very strange phenomenon. It seems they are using some kind of directed energy -- not necessarily 5G -- but some kind of mind control mechanism on people to get them to want to take the jab. Listen to this brief Clif High video...it's happened to him several times, and a number of psychics emailed him and told him they are having similar experiences. If you are aware of your own inner dialogue, however, it would strike you as foreign, this "just get the jab" suggestion... there seems to be a hint of anticipation, as if you are being made to think you will feel great, that you will be relieved if you just get it over with.

I remember it coming up in the C material, the idea that you can ground your mattress coils to help evade certain types of frequencies. Does anyone remember that? How does one go about that, with so many coils in one mattress? Does each coil have to be grounded?

Is there anything else we can do to put up some interference?

FATHER OF THE VACCINE - ARE WE SEEING TRUMP THROUGH ROSE COLORED GLASSES?

Even Alex Jones call Trump a dumbass for promoting the vaccines.

@Pluchi, I do hope all will be well with your father.. I will include him in my prayers.

BREAKING: Clif High just reported some very strange phenomenon. It seems they are using some kind of directed energy -- not necessarily 5G -- but some kind of mind control mechanism on people to get them to want to take the jab. Listen to this brief Clif High video...it's happened to him several times, and a number of psychics emailed him and told him they are having similar experiences. If you are aware of your own inner dialogue, however, it would strike you as foreign, this "just get the jab" suggestion... there seems to be a hint of anticipation, as if you are being made to think you will feel great, that you will be relieved if you just get it over with.

I remember it coming up in the C material, the idea that you can ground your mattress coils to help evade certain types of frequencies. Does anyone remember that? How does one go about that, with so many coils in one mattress? Does each coil have to be grounded?

Thank you, Heather, for posting this vid.

I myself did not experience anything like he describes. But more than a year ago or so I had a kind of very vivid vision of peeps turning into frequency factories, some of them taking it well, but most of em slowly turning into a meltdown, smoldering, glowing machine that is going to be destroyed at the end of the process. It was a very tough vision and I even didn't meditate for three months after. It was so painful. It was after theC's said something in the line of people will turn into machines, so I thought maybe it was simply an overreaction to the knowledge they gave, but the more I think about it and now this, I do not know where it came from. I did ask, though, in that very meditation, the pics didn't come to me by themselves...

I had an experience

a couple weeks ago - but it was so extremly faint, barely above background noise, that it wasn’t worth to share.

However somewhere around march-may 2021, i got a couple times a strange “urge” by thinking “what if I would…” … kind of like flirting / playing with the thought of taking a jab. Not super seriously, but it was a persistent flirtation during a couple of weeks - while i observed that with awareness.

These thoughts, made no sense to me, given how much I already knew about the negative side effects - and endless hours of listening to the Investigative Corona Committee from Berlin plus everything you guys wrote in the forum !!

So, it was really a weird experience - which I couldn’t explain why I would consider to even “flirt” with the jabs.

I didn’t associate that to any external influence, but more of a psychological spill-over effect from reading mainstream news and pages at authorities. Where everything was/is so nordic slick, innocent and rationally described, you know.

Who knows what Clif High and the six people who wrote to him, picked up ? What if the approaching wave starts to make (some) people more sensitive to the collective chatter in humanity ? I mean that too, could be an option of receiving (strange) inputs… i am sure that the collective mind emits a lot of energy… and confusion.

Thank you, Heather, for posting this vid.

I myself did not experience anything like he describes. But more than a year ago or so I had a kind of very vivid vision of peeps turning into frequency factories, some of them taking it well, but most of em slowly turning into a meltdown, smoldering, glowing machine that is going to be destroyed at the end of the process. It was a very tough vision and I even didn't meditate for three months after. It was so painful. It was after theC's said something in the line of people will turn into machines, so I thought maybe it was simply an overreaction to the knowledge they gave, but the more I think about it and now this, I do not know where it came from. I did ask, though, in that very meditation, the pics didn't come to me by themselves...
Hi @etezete.

I know there are "psychic dreams" where you have a dream of something that actually will happen. People had 9/11 dreams of the Twin Towers being attacked beforehand. Perhaps you had something of a psychic vision. It certainly seems premonitory.

What seems to be the important thing is that you do not know where a thought or an image came from; in that, it is something foreign to you. Maybe sometimes this is a very subtle thing. So, it's important to really check in with your own customary inner dialogue... if something seems strange or foreign, it could be because it is. It's from elsewhere. And especially if it's enticing you to do something you otherwise know to be unlike you.

Interesting you say you did ask a question in your meditation before you had this nightmarish vision. Do you remember what you had asked?

I'm remembering Laura's account of the person who had joined a Wicca group, and that person was doing a prescribed ritual of sitting in a hot bath with a lot of steam, and with a mirror to peer into -- I don't recall exactly what the ritual was, but it was to beckon some manner of spirit. This resulted in the person having a really nasty spirit attachment, and luckily Laura was able to vanquish the thing. But, yeah, sometimes you get far more than you bargain for (!)

Hi @etezete.

I know there are "psychic dreams" where you have a dream of something that actually will happen. People had 9/11 dreams of the Twin Towers being attacked beforehand. Perhaps you had something of a psychic vision. It certainly seems premonitory.

What seems to be the important thing is that you do not know where a thought or an image came from; in that, it is something foreign to you. Maybe sometimes this is a very subtle thing. So, it's important to really check in with your own customary inner dialogue... if something seems strange or foreign, it could be because it is. It's from elsewhere. And especially if it's enticing you to do something you otherwise know to be unlike you.

Interesting you say you did ask a question in your meditation before you had this nightmarish vision. Do you remember what you had asked?

I'm remembering Laura's account of the person who had joined a Wicca group, and that person was doing a prescribed ritual of sitting in a hot bath with a lot of steam, and with a mirror to peer into -- I don't recall exactly what the ritual was, but it was to beckon some manner of spirit. This resulted in the person having a really nasty spirit attachment, and luckily Laura was able to vanquish the thing. But, yeah, sometimes you get far more than you bargain for (!)
It was at the point I knew that the granny and parents of my husband are bound to get a shot as soon as it will be available. I simply asked what will be the consequences for them, and by them i not only meant my inlaw family (I do love them much) but all of them taking it.

I am not in any group.

The visions increased last year immensely. I didn't know then how important it is that you ask. I had a lot of stuff in visions then that were "unasked", I simply opened... duh... thats what you get. I changed that. nothing is intruding now. But this particular meditation, although not knowing about the importance of asking, was asked.

Even Alex Jones call Trump a dumbass for promoting the vaccines.

Alex = Mossad and they hate 45 because he had no means of being leveraged. Blackmail, money, etc

Warp Speed was to push the Cabal timeframe way ahead of the actual 2030 plan and make it extremely sloppy and obvious to anyone truly paying attention.

How many closet tyrants have gone publicly on the record now. Showing their allegiance not to the people and their wellbeing but to absolute power through control (Service to Self)

I don't know how we could have flushed them all out another way.

#the Great Awakening

There is the silk too. To sleep in silk and wear silk.

I saw that real silk contain copper coming from mulberry tree leafs ate by the silkworms.

Back
Top Bottom