Not sure if this was posted. There's a recent study out of Israel confirming that immunity from the natural covid infection is better than from the pfizer jab.

They are worried though this will encourage unjabbed to get natural infection.

Serious question, if I was a government and this became apparent I'd start a program where young and healthy people volunteer to be deliberately infected but then immediately given Ivermectin & zinc in order or build immunity and more importantly build herd immunity. Like you'd do some screening beforehand and ensure these people have access to medical help if they needed it. I'm pretty sure they'd get enough volunteers. They could do it from community to community in a controlled way rather than pumping all their population with an experimental jab. It's becoming increasingly clear this is the only way out of the pandemic and the jabs won't create herd immunity.

This is large. 🧐

Switzerland’s Federal Intelligence Service is warning of potential terrorist attacks on coronavirus vaccine infrastructure including vaccination centers, transport and manufacturing facilities, newspaper NZZ am Sonntag reported.

“Attacks on such targets would both hit large crowds and generate intensive media coverage,” the NDB spokesperson, Isabelle Graber, said in a written response to questions from NZZ.

The NDB is concerned about attacks from jihadist groups, the newspaper reported. So far, there are no tangible indications of planned attacks, according to the NDB.

Switzerland’s vaccine deliveries are coordinated and conducted by the Swiss Army. Doses are stored in secret locations.

A spokesperson for Lonza Group AG, a manufacturer of Moderna Inc’s vaccine, told the newspaper the company wouldn’t comment “on such sensitive topics.”

Switzerland has suffered a significant increase in Covid-19 cases and hospitalizations in recent weeks. The Alpine nation has distributed 9.51 million vaccine doses, enough to cover 55.6% of the population, according to Bloomberg’s vaccine tracker.

That’s one of the lowest vaccine rates among major economies in Europe.

NZZ also reported that Health Minister Alain Berset said in an interview that mobile vaccination efforts need to be increased.

“The cantons must send out a lot more mobile vaccination teams,” Berset said.

The federal councilor also warned that travel restrictions such as mandatory quarantines for returning travelers could be re-introduced.

While important demonstrations took place for the seventh consecutive Saturday, TF1 preferred yesterday to open its news at 8 pm by speaking of a "sectarian drift" of the demonstrators. #TF1#Manifs28aout#manifestations28aout#manifs4septembre

This is large. 🧐

While important demonstrations took place for the seventh consecutive Saturday, TF1 preferred yesterday to open its news at 8 pm by speaking of a "sectarian drift" of the demonstrators. #TF1#Manifs28aout#manifestations28aout#manifs4septembre
Switzerland’s Federal Intelligence Service is warning of potential terrorist attacks on coronavirus vaccine infrastructure including vaccination centers, transport and manufacturing facilities, newspaper NZZ am Sonntag
Are they planning on paying BlackWater & similar death-mercenaries to attack a couple Vaxx Factories of theirs, then deftly call it a Lone Wolf / or Anti-Vaxx Sect Attack, smearing the blame on us, the unvaxxed, so they can start their 'War on Covid Bioterrorists'?

The National Health Service (the publicly funded healthcare systems of the United Kingdom) has drawn up plans to vaccinate 12 to 15 year olds at school without needing parental consent.

NHS GP Dr Renee Hoenderkamp says full vaccine information is not being given: "I'm heartbroken for children and parents."

I think a lot of British parents who took the jab themselves would volunteer their kids to be jabbed. If anything, to provide themselves comfort that they made the right decision to get the jab. In the UK we're at around 80% fully vaccinated adults now. That's a lot of parents who've been jabbed - do we think they won't volunteer their own kids? Brainwashing in this country when it comes to the vaccines can't be understated, it's as maximum as it can be. Any more higher and these people would be advocating concentration camps on the unjabbed.

Moderna vaccinations halted in Japan’s Okinawa after ‘black substances’ found in vial, days after other batch of jab was suspended
Black substances were discovered in syringes and a vial, while unidentified pink substances were spotted in a different syringe with a Moderna vaccine dose, according to Japan’s public broadcaster, NHK.
On Friday, Taro Kono, the minister in charge of Japan’s immunization campaign, disclosed that more than 500,000 vaccinations had already been carried out using the doses from the vaccine lots in question. So far, there doesn’t appear to be any “serious safety issues” identified, Kono said.
Deep State doesn't understand why Japanese are so fussy about these death-shots. As Dr. Tenpenny emphasized, no government body cares about the risk, they want people to "Just take it!".

Serious question, if I was a government and this became apparent I'd start a program where young and healthy people volunteer to be deliberately infected but then immediately given Ivermectin & zinc in order or build immunity and more importantly build herd immunity. Like you'd do some screening beforehand and ensure these people have access to medical help if they needed it. I'm pretty sure they'd get enough volunteers. They could do it from community to community in a controlled way rather than pumping all their population with an experimental jab. It's becoming increasingly clear this is the only way out of the pandemic and the jabs won't create herd immunity.
That would be The People's Project. Where does Bill Gates and his Big Pharma handlers get their money then?

Main points​

• There were 10,372 deaths in England and Wales registered in the week ending 13 August 2021 (Week 32); this was 185 more deaths than the previous week (Week 31) and 14.0% above the five-year average (1,270 more deaths).
  • The number of deaths registered in England in the week ending 13 August 2021 (Week 32) was 9,705; this was 168 more deaths than the previous week (Week 31) and 14.1% above the five-year average (1,203 more deaths).
  • The number of deaths registered in Wales in the week ending 13 August 2021 (Week 32) was 645; this was 11 more deaths than the previous week (Week 31) and 13.0% above the five-year average (74 more deaths).

UK deaths have jumped above the 5 year average by about 14%. These are not covid deaths (only 750ish people have died from covid since February).... What could it be? In the news they say it's due to the NHS backlog. I can't help but think the depopulation shot is starting to deliver on its ultimate purpose.

And they lie at an amazing level. They said 160.000 demonstrators in 222 events. 160000/222 = 720 dudes per events. Ridiculous.

Article example:
En fin de journée, le ministère de l'Intérieur a annoncé avoir dénombré près de 160.000 manifestants dans les 222 cortèges recensés à travers le pays, dont 14.500 à Paris. Le week-end dernier, Beauvau avec compté plus de 175.000 manifestants.

(EN) At the end of the day, the Ministry of the Interior announced that it had counted nearly 160,000 demonstrators in the 222 processions held across the country, including 14,500 in Paris. Last weekend, Beauvau counted more than 175,000 demonstrators.

Are they planning on paying BlackWater & similar death-mercenaries to attack a couple Vaxx Factories of theirs, then deftly call it a Lone Wolf / or Anti-Vaxx Sect Attack, smearing the blame on us, the unvaxxed, so they can start their 'War on Covid Bioterrorists'?
Yes, I smell hyperbole or else Operation Gladio type of BS.

If something happens, it will be attributed to "anti-vaxer" terrorists.

51gswtVaVjL.jpg

UK deaths have jumped above the 5 year average by about 14%. These are not covid deaths (only 750ish people have died from covid since February).... What could it be? In the news they say it's due to the NHS backlog. I can't help but think the depopulation shot is starting to deliver on its ultimate purpose.

Now we will be seeing a mix of various causes leading to more frequent deaths that will be tough to explain to TV watching people.

Due to,
- wearing masks full of germs, mold and viruses
- isolating from family old and frail at retirement homes
- clot shot adverse reaction
- clot shot mutations leading to more fatal cases
- psychological damage to young and old leading to suicide or impaired health and ultimately death.
- denial of medical treatment at hospitals
- huge waiting time to see doctors leading to more severe problems
- bankruptcy leading to depression/suicide
- increased abuse of drugs/alcohol

Last edited:
Stuttgart, Germany - Police in action,

You can see that Health and Safety of the populace is very important to the City Government.

Last edited:
Here is an interesting comment from my country:

First-hand experience from Health Center Karaburma. Of the total number of hospitalized, two thirds were unvaccinated, one third vaccinated. There are over 80% men. The strange fact is that over 90% are non-smokers.

Back
Top Bottom