Croatian president Milanović slaps Austria:

From the aricle:

Croatian President on Austria’s Lockdown of Covid Leppers: “It’s Fascism, Where Are EU Human Rights Fighters Now?”​

Croatian president visited the Vatican yesterday and held a press conference afterwards. Here are the parts of the conversation that touched on covid Maoism:

In Austria today they forbid people who are not vaccinated to exit their houses except to work, what is that? Is that science? Or are these methods reminiscent of the 1930s? This is not science.
I called the citizens to get vaccinated a hundred times. But the Citizens have the right to protection from autocracy. I am wondering where are here fighters for human rights? Where is here the European Court of Human Rights, which has the ambition to tailor the Constitution of other countries, wash the brain of Bosnia and Herzegovina with some Sejdić and Finci case, which is not at all their business — here they are absent.
What is the stance of the European Court of Human Rights on the right of the people to exit their house? And that this will be forbiden to them because they are not vaccianted?
Asked if his statements are undermining attempts to speed up vaccinations:

Do you mean vaccination by force, under threat? That is not something I want either speedily or slowly. That is violence over people.

In Austria, Sturmabteilung is on the streets. I mean, horrific! I have to say this is a European problem, just as they occupy themselves with Orban’s shenanigans in connection to human rights, where there is and isn’t a basis, what is with this case? Where are now Brussels bureaucrats? To forbid people from going out into the street? That is fascism.
This story that people can not go into hospitals. They absolutely can. If the system is well organized, they absolutely can. This is a question of human freedoms. Already for a year and a half unconstitutionally — which I tolerated for a while out of a higher interest — with administrative means, totally baseless, fundamental human freedoms, not rights, are being violated.

Croatian president Milanović slaps Austria:

From the aricle:

Croatian President on Austria’s Lockdown of Covid Leppers: “It’s Fascism, Where Are EU Human Rights Fighters Now?”​

Croatian president visited the Vatican yesterday and held a press conference afterwards. Here are the parts of the conversation that touched on covid Maoism:

Asked if his statements are undermining attempts to speed up vaccinations:

Even worse - I read that Austria wants to lockdown also vaccinated :D and what is the worst - introduce mandatory vaccines from February next year.. that is crazy.. Looks like Communism

Even worse - I read that Austria wants to lockdown also vaccinated :D and what is the worst - introduce mandatory vaccines from February next year.. that is crazy.. Looks like Communism
Yes, apparently they are going to introduce mandatory jabs for everyone by 1 Feb.

Haha, you can't make this stuff up - from the country where Hitler was born no less. It's beyond believable if true. I mean what will they do to the people who will most definitely say NO. Concentration camps? Bankrupt them? Jail? Forced vaccines? Lol. Are we going to have Austrian refugees flooding the rest of Europe?

Covid rates take Germany to ‘nationwide state of emergency’
Did a little calculation and theoretical projection on RT:

Germany Coronavirus Full Vaccination Rate is at 67.08%.
Population: 84,1 million
Vaxxed: 56,35 million
70% of the Vaxxed: 39,5 million

Therefore it is expected that around 70% of the vaxxed - 39,5 million - will either die or will get seriously Vaxx-injured and thus disabled and because of the many dead, there won't be enough Germans to care for these 70% and thus these Vaxx-disabled will also die.
Remaining population: 44,5 million projected Germans will survive. That's almost half of them dead by April-May 2022.

CSU boss Markus Söder emphasized the seriousness of the corona situation and announced a variety of measures. Among other things, contact restrictions for unvaccinated people, lockdown in hotspots and closed bars and clubs. He also no longer excludes compulsory vaccination.

Due to the out-of-control corona pandemic, Bavaria is drastically tightening up its measures. All clubs, discos and bars are to close for the next three weeks, Christmas markets should not exist this year, as Prime Minister Markus Söder (CSU) announced on Friday after consultations of his coalition in Munich. Cultural and sporting events are only allowed with a maximum occupancy rate of 25 percent of spectators and 2G plus rule.

"The corona drama continues," Söder said in Munich. 90 percent of corona patients in hospitals are unvaccinated. Being unvaccinated is a real risk. Unfortunately, the vaccination rate in the south of the country is historically lower than in the north. He also no longer ruled out compulsory vaccination: "For next year, we must consider whether a further vaccination obligation is not necessary".

Bavaria wants to introduce contact restrictions for unvaccinated people. This is what Prime Minister Markus Söder says in Munich. In addition, there will also be restrictions in trade and gastronomy with a curfew at 10 p.m.

Christmas markets​

According to the state government, there will be no Christmas markets in Bavaria this year. All Christmas markets will be cancelled, said Söder.

Clubs, discotheques and bars​

In view of the dramatic corona situation, all clubs, discotheques, bars and pubs in Bavaria must close for the next three weeks.

Lockdown for hotspots​

Bavaria imposes a lockdown on districts with a corona incidence of over 1000. "Everything must be closed here," said Söder. There will be exceptions for daycare centers, schools and trade.

Events​

In view of the dramatic corona situation, cultural and sporting events in Bavaria may only take place on a significantly smaller scale: with a maximum occupancy rate of 25 percent of spectators. In addition, the 2G-plus rule applies there - access to vaccinated and recovered people only with test.

3G in the workplace: Unvaccinated people are threatened with high costs - and even dismissal​

The federal and state governments have agreed on 3G in the workplace. The new corona rule can become particularly expensive for unvaccinated people - and have further consequences.

Berlin - Now it's official. Thursday (18.11.1021), the federal and state governments had adopted new corona rules at the Corona Summit. Friday (11/19/2021), the Federal Council gave the green light to the new Infection Protection Act. This makes it clear that the corona measures in Germany are now being significantly tightened up. Federal Minister of Health Jens Spahn (CDU), for example, emphasized on Friday that one is in a "national emergency".
Among other things, 3G is to be implemented nationwide at the workplace. For those vaccinated and recovered against Corona, this does not change anything for the time being. Unvaccinated people, on the other hand, have to prepare for some innovations. Due to the 3G rule at the workplace, you will need a negative test certificate every day in the future. This is controlled and documented by the employer. But that brings with it some problems and questions.

3G in the workplace: Unvaccinated people must have a negative corona test​

e 3G rule obliges unvaccinated people to be tested daily. If employees refuse to comply with this obligation, they must move to the home office or otherwise be employed. As infranken.de reports, an exemption without payout of wages and termination is even possible in an emergency.

In addition, there are possible enormous costs for unvaccinated people. Because: So far, employers are only obliged to bear the costs of at least two tests per week for employees. Although it has recently been possible again to be tested once a week free of charge in civic centers. However, the employee must pay for each further test himself. It is still questionable to what extent the federal government will provide financial support here.

I posted. something in the thread Major Austrian protests. And by reading the text from the guy of fb (I know him, he is a reasonable person) I got calmer. Because it sounds logical what he reports.

I tried to do it via link but that did not work. So I place it here again.

Start of the text. ---------
Friday
Government announces lockdown for all and wants mandatory vaccinations
My insider has called again.
And what I have already written here and suspected, will actually come.
On Friday the worst government of all time will announce the lockdown number 5 for all Austrians - vaccinated and unvaccinated from Monday 22.11. 10 days or 14 days it should last, including nightly curfews and closing of the gastronomy.
And so that there is no general uprising, the government will announce on Friday , it would introduce a mandatory vaccination against Covid. Postscript - WANTED .

All, without exception, all members of the government, the sovereigns and the experts are fully aware that compulsory vaccination
- violates the constitution
- violates the European principles
- the Council of Europe has forbidden it
- it would be only with force convertible sore in force would end

But you all do not give a damn.

You know, if you do not succeed to stir up the people against each other, then your own political end is sealed.
If you can't stir up radical vaccineTaliban against the unvaccinated, if you don't give the media scum the agitation and division they can get off on, if you can't provoke the unvaccinated into angry protests - then it's the government's neck on the line , then it's over before Christmas.

So hatred and division will be sown again the mediaBirds will make sure that people argue about compulsory vaccination instead of being rightly outraged about the lockdown.

For at least two weeks the discussion will rage,
the lockdown of incompetence will pass, the Fourth Wave will pass on its own like all before it and the numbers will go down.

The exhausted population will take refuge in a Christmas coma, no one will want to hear from Covid and politics until Christmas and New Year's Eve and these incompetent deadbeats will save themselves into the New Year.

In February, four drugs are on the market, Valneva will be delivered, a large part of the population will be immune and the vaccination requirement for all will have been forgotten.

And then hope for the short-term memory of the voters for the new elections in the spring of 2022.
That is the plan.
Let the Games begin.
Ps my source was already right last time.

-----
My comment on this: We will see what will happen ..

Last edited:
I posted. something in the thread Major Austrian protests. And by reading the text from the guy of fb (I know him, he is a reasonable person) I got calmer. Because it sounds logical what he reports.

I tried to do it via link but that did not work. So I place it here again.

Start of the text. ---------
Friday
Government announces lockdown for all and wants mandatory vaccinations
My insider has called again.
And what I have already written here and suspected, will actually come.
On Friday the worst government of all time will announce the lockdown number 5 for all Austrians - vaccinated and unvaccinated from Monday 22.11. 10 days or 14 days it should last, including nightly curfews and closing of the gastronomy.
And so that there is no general uprising, the government will announce on Friday , it would introduce a mandatory vaccination against Covid. Postscript - WANTED .

All, without exception, all members of the government, the sovereigns and the experts are fully aware that compulsory vaccination
- violates the constitution
- violates the European principles
- the Council of Europe has forbidden it
- it would be only with force convertible sore in force would end

But you all do not give a damn.

You know, if you do not succeed to stir up the people against each other, then your own political end is sealed.
If you can't stir up radical vaccineTaliban against the unvaccinated, if you don't give the media scum the agitation and division they can get off on, if you can't provoke the unvaccinated into angry protests - then it's the government's neck on the line , then it's over before Christmas.

So hatred and division will be sown again the mediaBirds will make sure that people argue about compulsory vaccination instead of being rightly outraged about the lockdown.

For at least two weeks the discussion will rage,
the lockdown of incompetence will pass, the Fourth Wave will pass on its own like all before it and the numbers will go down.

The exhausted population will take refuge in a Christmas coma, no one will want to hear from Covid and politics until Christmas and New Year's Eve and these incompetent deadbeats will save themselves into the New Year.

In February, four drugs are on the market, Valneva will be delivered, a large part of the population will be immune and the vaccination requirement for all will have been forgotten.

And then hope for the short-term memory of the voters for the new elections in the spring of 2022.
That is the plan.
Let the Games begin.
Ps my source was already right last time.

-----
My comment on this: We will see what will happen ..
And another sentence that came to mind and helped me to cool down: An old phrase: "Es wird nichts so heiß gegessen, wie es gekocht wird!" - Nothing is as hot eaten as it is cooked!

IDK for other companies, but so far both my company and my customer company (here in Nordrhein-Westfalen) still hold to 3G rule BUT with a twist:

"Für Meetings ab 5 Teilnehmern gilt für jeden Teilnehmer (unabhängig vom Impfstatus) die Nachweispflicht eines negativen Tests (Schnell-, Selbst-, PCR-Test)." -->
eng. "For meetings with 5 or more participants, each participant (regardless of vaccination status) is required to provide evidence of a negative test (rapid, self, PCR test)."
That´s so called 3G+.

Some places have 2G+ - so either vaccinated or recovered BUT plus a test.

Some places with 3G+ are even more strict, i.e. if I went to parents meeting, quick test wouldn´t be enough - I´d have to do a PCR.
Lucky, that my kid is a good student and I trust him and I saw his notes - so I declined parents meeting.

They see/know that vaccines are not working, so they are pushing the tests, again, to pump up the numbers, again.
As numbers go higher, new normals go more hysterics - more restrictions alowed.

And to think that THIS is controlled mayhem.... geeez...

Hmmm.... I think we're seeing why they chose Austria and Germany for this trial run. It's weird here in the UK, even though the majority are comfortable with the jab there is a great unease with this concept of showing papers - at least in England. I'm feeling like they won't be able to put through a jab passport in England and actually have it as a thing that impacts your day to day life. I feel like people can always say they won't abide by it because it represents what people fought and died for in the WWII.

Like I see a lot of Americans and Brits seeing what's happening in Austria and rationalize it as a thing that would happen there because Nazism happened there. I see the passport in France and Brits plus US people rationalising it as that's just the French, known for surrendering. I see it in Canada and same rationalisation comes up again. It's weird because a lot buy into the lie in the UK / US but they aren't necessarily buying into this final step. I hope it remains that way.

I don't think the 3rd jabs will be a success in the UK. Not as successful as the first 2.

They are really in a bind, have to push those who got 2 to get 3, deal with the ones who didn't get any, push for kids and push to have it become a thing that this is permanent. On top of all that, the economy is going to sh*t and there's periodic panic shortages of various things. And on top of that they have to rig elections too. Good luck to them running all these lies simultaneously.

Sweden 🇸🇪 19 Nov 2021
More rolling-my-eyes-moments

The other day I indicated that once the Corona passport is implemented for outdoor gatherings above 100+ people in Sweden, things may likely start to slide. Well, it took only a few days; Sweden's State Epidemiologist Anders Tegnell has indicated:

The spread of the disease continues to increase across Europe, with the map becoming increasingly red, except in a few countries such as Spain, Italy and Portugal.

- "We are seeing a slight increase at regional level in Sweden," says state epidemiologist Anders Tegnell.

Vaccine passes will take effect from 1 December, but if the trend is like that in countries like Belgium and Austria, other measures will also be needed. This could include reintroducing the audience cap for sports and cultural events. The recommendation on homeworking may also be revisited. Vaccination passes could also be introduced in restaurants, gyms, etc. if pressure on health services increases. Anders Tegnell has previously said that it is ethically and morally complicated to introduce vaccination cards, but now he believes that the conditions have changed.

- "The difference is that everyone has been given the chance to be vaccinated"

[Wtf ?! That is a weird answer was given to why it is OK AFTER ALL to override the ethical and moral complicated issue of introducing vaccination cards. Maybe I am missing something...? It seems like Ethics and Moral is just something for good times, eh ?]

Almost 82% of Swedes over the age of 16 are fully vaccinated, but according to Anders Tegnell, vaccination efforts are currently making slow progress. More people need to be vaccinated at a time when the spread of infection is expected to increase.

Speaking about that 'more need to get injected'.
In the same article Anders Tegnell mentions this:

Are you surprised that the spread of infection has increased so much in countries with high vaccination rates?

- Yes, especially that it has gone so quickly from a stable situation to a very rapid increase. Even though we know that vaccines do not protect very well against infection, I am surprised that it has happened as quickly as it has. It shows again that you should never underestimate this disease.

Source: Mainstream media DN.se, 19 Nov 2021

"Never underestimate THIS disease ?!"

while not acknowledging a strong correlation between genetic injections against corona virus - which has never been a good idea to develop any further, due to the effects of ADE = more disease.

No, after 21 moths it ain't stupidity ! That train, that excuse, has passed long time ago. Pretending of not knowing the many studies what have been conducted, clearly showing that there is indeed a strong correlation between the genetic "vaccines" and increased disease - especially when encountering corona virus family anew during winter times :nuts:

We pay these folks, to be lied to, while graving our own graves, to the satisfaction of higher echelons.

Just wow.

November 8, the FDA quietly released its “Summary Basis for Regulatory Action,” a 30-page note explaining why it granted full approval to Pfizer’s COMIRNATY vaccine.
PhD's who originally stated the virus wasn't isolated should check out the COMIRNATY patent. It is written there with black on white:
Spike Protein bioweapon 1.jpgSpike Protein bioweapon 1.jpg
The isolate was submitted to the gene-bank. Those who still deny that Covid was isolated probably have issues with the actual content of the Wuhan-Hu-1 isolate. Does it pass scientific scrutiny? How pure is that isolate? Can they 100% say that looking at the entire highlighted sequence - from this point A to this point B - this is the entire, super accurate gene sequence of the isolated virus? Or are there little Devils in the Detail, like inaccuracies, not belonging contaminating parts / unidentified cryptic sequences? Are there allowed minimal errors / divergences in measurement?

Plus here is also admission clearly stating that the "vaccine" is a bioweapon:

Spike Protein bioweapon 2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom