Deagel, a military contractor, estimated in 2017 (the same year Fauci predicted there'd be a pandemic during Trump's presidency) that there would be 227 million LESS people in the U.S. by 2025. That's a reduction of 70%, about the same percentage of those getting COVID vaccines.

Attachments

• deagel projections.jpg
    deagel projections.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 31
Another interresting "link" found on Telegram, i coupled both in 1 single image.
Who like anagrams ?
1638128526403.png

This remains a kinda "fun" exercice and i wonder if it's relevant to notice it or it's going too far ? Anyway, thought it was worth it to post here, at least, it's a "quick-known" one.

Deagel, a military contractor, estimated in 2017 (the same year Fauci predicted there'd be a pandemic during Trump's presidency) that there would be 227 million LESS people in the U.S. by 2025. That's a reduction of 70%, about the same percentage of those getting COVID vaccines.
Yup. And they have disappeared that page. I wish I had saved it. They also showed a huge shift in standard of living. USA will down grade to Economic level of Mexico or any other middle of the road place.

Deagel has been mentioned quite a few times on this thread. His stuff seems to keep recycling. James Corbett talked about this a while back (10/22/21): But What About Deagel? – Questions For Corbett #080 : The Corbett Report Corbett's analysis is worth a listen.

How tipical, as the report from Botswanian government stated, that all 4 people in whom they found new strain were fully inoculated.
The Sars-CoV-2 has become like Hepatitis C, everyone will have somekind of own variant, because of jabing.
Now they claim, they found a case in Germany, Frankfurt am Main, by fully jabed person

But what really just got me was this photo- Germany, November 2021:
View attachment 51860

The same country some decades earlier- even the same wording "unerwünscht" for unwelcome.
View attachment 51861
Hmmm🙄🧐🤔 Some force, better said some voice from within, moved me, 6 years ago, from my homeland SLO, although I was already 42 years old, into Austria, were I spend almost 3 years, from 4,5 alltogether living in Austria, in this small village/town called Gleisdorf, just 20 km away from Graz. I guess your photo is from Gleisdorf in Germany, anyway the names are very simbolic and Gleisdorf in Austria is fighting this new reality very hard.

Actually I chose the 2nd photo randomly. It could be Austria as well- I was only looking for the same wording as in the first photo.
Funny you lived there.
And good for Gleisdorf to have learned from history.
Next video is from 14.11.2021, when they made "candletrain" across the town and placed over 7000 candles infront of "Rathause"- City Hall, as statement of democracy funeral.

Exploring more ways to communicate about the state of the world
This past week I found a few books which together, like a collage, could present a thematic review of history and a scaffold from where some people, who have been semi-convinced of the public narrative, might dare to explore their own understanding of what takes place in the world, if they have the curiosity, will and the courage to do so.

Some titles below are in the local language, but similar titles can be found in other languages. The idea is not so much to tell people to read them, although they may, but rather to use them as references in a discussion of whether or not the world of politics functions differently from what we are expected to perceive. The titles I came across included:

1) 1969: Power game Denmark, (Magtspillet Danmark) by Hand Edvard Teglers, a former resistance fighter turned journalist and author. In the book, he explains the hidden sides of the different power groups and how they wield power over circumstances and politics. Much has changed over 50 years, but the overall dynamics although more international has parallels.
2) 1983-1984: Mediaspeak, how television makes up your mind by Donna Woolfolk Cross, author of Pope Joan: A Novel. Mediaspeak is an out of print book about that presents cases that document how people are influenced by what they watch on TV.
3) 1995: The Medical Mafia How to get out of it alive and take back our health & wealth
by Guylaine Lanctôt has 85 pages on the interests and ethical corruption in the pharmaceutical industry including chapters on vaccines, AIDS, cancer, and the approaches of Pasteur and Bechamp. Some of it might be written better today, but at least the idea is there that the pharmaceutical industry has interests of its own that go beyond looking out for the health of the patients.
4) 2007: The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism by Naomi Klein. Translated into Danish, 2008. In this book, there are examples of how money is used as a mean to pressure certain policies and affect change that favor those who have the money and the power.

There was a fifth book, 2012, The life of another, DDR and Denmark (Den andens liv, DDR og Danmark) by Kirsten Jacobsen. It includes stories that show how the surveillance system of the DDR worked, and what it was like to live in a state with totalitarian characteristics. Though many people simply can't accept the merest suggestion of a comparison with Western Democracy ano 2021, many would concede parallels are not as far away, as they used to be. Not only are the control measures more open, but through and from our smartphones and computers more data can be collected than Stasi could ever dream of.

The purpose of exploring different approaches to view what is happening is that I would like to be able to say something that is true, that matches what a person is asking for in a language and manner the person can relate to, and which also invites the person to reflect if it is meaningful and possible. After all, if a person is not willing to think, then even the truth would become an improved version of the previous program.

Allusions to counter illusion and delusion?
Perhaps indirect approaches do not appear to be very rewarding, or to the point, but who knows?. About allusion there is:
(Chu) Well, we do have French SOTT and they do bash...

A: Tone things a bit and use allusions more.
And about illusion and delusion:
A: Realizing one's blindness and ignorance can be shattering but with the breaking of the shell of illusion and delusion, one can be born into the light!

Q: (L) I noticed you used the words "illusion" and "delusion". What's the difference between an illusion and a delusion, aside from our normal dictionary definitions?

A: Illusion is mostly self-generated; delusion is mostly induced from without.
Might the use of historical allusions help some people to free themselves fom illusions and delusions? One could try. It is not all hopeless, every year new people are born and teenagers turn into adults. Programming may be complete, but it does not work equally well for all. There are holes in the fence.

Yup. And they have disappeared that page. I wish I had saved it. They also showed a huge shift in standard of living. USA will down grade to Economic level of Mexico or any other middle of the road place.
Note the military budget greatly shrinks from $637 billion to $32 billion, only conceivable if the U.S. become subservient to a more powerful country (e.g. China) or entity (e.g. the U.N.)

Back
Top Bottom