Good article - part of a series of which the next installment is yet to be published

As I keep on saying, whoever takes these jabs from now onwards is asking for trouble....

Whoever took these jabs was asking for trouble from the beginning (and from the beginning, there was no shortage of people pointing that out).

An interesting half-hour interview with the creators of Banners 4 Freedom that is red pilling millions of Americans with digital BILLBOARDS:

View attachment 58029

Mike Adams interviews Robert and Jaime Agee and their successful billboard campaign to get the truth out and counter the lies of the vaccine injuries and deaths. They are getting amazing results and support even with the unbelievable coup of a billboard in Times Square! Proof positive that it really is possible to fight back against the evil agenda being perpetrated upon the people just by taking a leap of faith! From their website, banner locations:

View attachment 58030

The Times Square billboard:

View attachment 58031

Their deal on the above can be extended for $30,000 rather than the usual $90,000 - really relying on faith for this one!

Who are we?​

We are The People that are sharing the truth and fighting back against censorship of mainstream media by going directly to
the streets of the USA crowdfunded and fueled by The People and for The People.
We are your outlet to come together and Raise Banners of Truth.

We have raised over $306,000 in only a few months and have been able to put up over 150+ outdoor billboards across 30 states, 500+ indoor billboards, 30 bus benches, mobile digital truck, and more!

What are we doing?​

The VAERS System is the Vaccine Adverse Reaction reporting system that is maintained by the CDC & the FDA.
This information is being suppressed in mainstream media and to date, there are over 1 million cases reported.

We are displaying the Vaers data on all types of media so The People can make a informed decision.

Memes, big billboards, Times Square banners, these are all memes.
Short, direct, and Truthful information.
Funny how we’ve spent hours, days, weeks , reading, studying, relearning and gaining knowledge...to come to this realization:
We are Winning the Information War with Memes!
8E86CC92-AE52-44FA-AD93-31858B5CBA09.jpeg

Memes, big billboards, Times Square banners, these are all memes.
Short, direct, and Truthful information.
Funny how we’ve spent hours, days, weeks , reading, studying, relearning and gaining knowledge...to come to this realization:
We are Winning the Information War with Memes!
View attachment 58052
Q: (L) Well, the question I am trying to get at here is, what base do the Lizards use?

A: The Lizards have a form of mathematics you would not even begin to understand.
Not for long. 😉

The newer type of billboard advertising has many advantages in terms of speed and economy of presentation. The newest signs are digital, so messages can be prepared and posted quickly. Also exposure contracts can be had for just brief appearances throughout the day, rather than a continuous message by (I'd assume) a monthly contract.

New footage of police in Shanghai drilling doors shut at a restaurant so nobody can leave. This is nuts.

the questions that many people ask about it

1) Why would they do this ?

2) Why would they record themselves doing it and "leak" the video ?

3) What is the purpose of leaking something this crazy ?

It is as if China is saying to the West "hey look what we are doing maybe you should do the same". Meanwhile supply chains are collapsing and not many people are aware of what is coming our way.

New footage of empty grocery stores in Hangzhou, China. They are panic buying vegetables and other resources. Coming to a city near you. 🚨

Not sure why these videos are leaking. Perhaps to create a panic if Europe and USA

New footage of police in Shanghai drilling doors shut at a restaurant so nobody can leave. This is nuts.

the questions that many people ask about it

1) Why would they do this ?

2) Why would they record themselves doing it and "leak" the video ?

3) What is the purpose of leaking something this crazy ?

It is as if China is saying to the West "hey look what we are doing maybe you should do the same". Meanwhile supply chains are collapsing and not many people are aware of what is coming our way.

It certainly feels like "déjà vu." When this whole "plandemic" started, it took the West a few months to realize the gravity of the situation (at least through mainstream media).

November 2019: "There's some kind of crazy thing going on in China".
December 2019: "Oh look, it's getting a bit serious there, but it won't come to America."
January 2020: "Wow, Europe is getting hammered by the virus. Let's hope it's not that bad."
February 2020: "Close everything! It's real!"

Maybe food shortages spread faster than viruses? :whistle:

It certainly feels like "déjà vu." When this whole "plandemic" started, it took the West a few months to realize the gravity of the situation (at least through mainstream media).

November 2019: "There's some kind of crazy thing going on in China".
December 2019: "Oh look, it's getting a bit serious there, but it won't come to America."
January 2020: "Wow, Europe is getting hammered by the virus. Let's hope it's not that bad."
February 2020: "Close everything! It's real!"

Maybe food shortages spread faster than viruses? :whistle:

Yep we have to remember the session of march 2020 the Cs said that the West saw the Wuhan lockdown as an opportunity and that there were very complex agendas

(Joe) Well, what reason then are the leaders of Western nations being given that is making them agree to shut down large parts of their countries?

A: There are several complexes of agendas in play, as well conflicts.
(Pierre) I wanted to ask about, "several complex factors in play". It made me think that two factors were mentioned several times: the economic factor, and on the political level a way to increase the power of the authorities.

(L) Okay, so is one of these factors that it was seen that this was a good opportunity to reset the economy?

A: Yes
Has this whole situation/reaction/measures in so many countries been planned?

(L) In other words, I think they are asking was it all planned in advance?

A: No, but plans along similar lines were activated to take advantage of opportunity

This also reminds me that "The art of war is based on deception. Therefore, when you are able to attack, you have to appear helpless; when the troops are moving, you have to appear inactive. If you are close to the enemy, you have to make him believe that it is far; if it is far, pretend that it is close."

The Chinese have had centuries to perfect the art

These complex agendas and conflicts also remind me of the series of videos that Bill Ryan made on the "Anglo-Saxon mission" which roughly is the struggle between powers that be for the inheritance of the earth after a series of events such as a flu pandemic, a controlled third world war and a catastrophic geological event.

This third part of the series talks about events that are strangely similar to what we are experiencing

I just entered a supermarket in Spain and although almost everyone still wears a face mask, today I have seen two or three people without it and even two families with children all without the mask.

It has been just wonderful.:-D

Wow, I thought it only happened in Mexico City. The Government of Mexico City eliminated the recommendation to use face masks in open spaces on April 1, after two years of pandemic, however, walking through the streets of the city one can realize that people do not want to remove the mask . They are used to using it, they are afraid, two years were enough to tame them

Reminds me of a pit bull dog I used to have. The dog was so used to wearing a harness that the day I took it off he chased me to get it back on. The dog felt insecure, I got the impression that the dog felt naked.

People now in Mexico City feel more insecure and it is not because of crime but because of the invisible enemy that they were told is in the air ready to attack them

What is certain is that the program is complete

Wow, I thought it only happened in Mexico City. The Government of Mexico City eliminated the recommendation to use face masks in open spaces on April 1, after two years of pandemic, however, walking through the streets of the city one can realize that people do not want to remove the mask . They are used to using it, they are afraid, two years were enough to tame them

Reminds me of a pit bull dog I used to have. The dog was so used to wearing a harness that the day I took it off he chased me to get it back on. The dog felt insecure, I got the impression that the dog felt naked.

People now in Mexico City feel more insecure and it is not because of crime but because of the invisible enemy that they were told is in the air ready to attack them

What is certain is that the program is complete
It is a very complicated situation for many people to decide to take out the mask.
People are lost, confused, indecisive, unable to take the decision. This is very serious. It's not just because they are afraid of the virus. Partly, yes, but it's deeper than that. The subject of the mask is extremely important because it brought people to get vaccinated. It is a tool of torture and humiliation, and also by which people have lost contact with themselves and others. The mask is a denial of oneself, the loss of the face. Now suddenly the government says they can take it off. They are lost. And lost in the true sense of the word.

Many have decided that enough is enough and that they are finally free of the mask. It is a pleasure to see smiles and faces again. Those who continue to wear the mask do not participate in the joy of seeing each other's faces. They continue to feel isolated. There are still people who drive with a mask. They are hardened covidians!

Back
Top Bottom