The following was pointedly sent to me on Facebook today by my cousin who loves to point out that I am wrong on everything - climate science, diet, health, etc., etc. Would love some feedback!

Fast forward.

Now, here comes this Coronavirus... it existed in animals only, for nobody knows how long...but one day, at an animal market, in Wuhan China, in December 2019, it mutated and made the jump from animal to people. At first, only animals could give it to a person... But here is the scary part.... in just TWO WEEKS it mutated again and gained the ability to jump from human to human. Scientists call this quick ability, “slippery”

Its useful to know the selective thinking that underpins the propaganda and brain washing Meechel, thanks. One small problem with this to point out to your friends - the Chinese have come out and said that of the 40+ who were traced back to the now infamous first stage of the outbreak, 13 of them (from memory) had had no contact with the market at all or those who had! And statistically this is way to high a % - and so this floors the whole argument right from the start! This virus did not spread to humans via contact at that point. Pass it on.

I was out at the stores today, well, the stores that are open, which isn't many, mainly the food stores. I went to intermarche (food supermarket) and there were maybe 20 other people in the store, all of them with serious/depressed looks on their faces. The Frenchies tend to be a bit dour at the best of times, and this situation definitely hasn't helped! But rather than catch the depressing mind virus I was actually feeling the opposite. I found myself walking (kind of 80's dancing actually) down the pasta aisle with mostly empty shelves (the rest were full) as the store music played the 80s song 'I'm so excited', and suddenly realized that I think I've watched that scene before in an 80's disaster movie. :lol: On the way back I saw several people IN THEIR CARS ALONE with windows up and face masks on. :shock:

Yesterday on Facebook I saw a picture of a desert street in the downtown of Torino, on that street there was only the owner's dog who took the picture and no one else. So some people who left a comment were encouraging everybody to stay home for the sake of everybody. A "man" left a comment calling filthy dogs those who are still walking outside, calling them irresponsible. I gotta say that when i read the comment of that "human being" it pi**ed me off very badly. I still go outside, to grocery store, for a walk, for a smoke, to the park for working out, i see some people on the streets, at the park but the rest of them are staying home and it seems that some of them are looking with disgust and condemning those of us who are not buying this BS. I mean what the hell is going on here, it took so little to bent down almost everybody? I'll be honest with you, i'm sorry for my rent here but if before this whole situation i was feeling a little bit an alien since i didn't quiet fit into the society, now i'm glad i felt that way and don't want anymore to associate myself or belong to this circus except for the daily needs and obligations, that's it. Not judging every one here, everybody has their lessons to learn and the right to make their decisions, it doesn't mean though that i have to accept this BS, no thanks. Maybe it is needed a very real shock in order for these people to be forced to open their eyes and see what's really going on around them? The situation is becoming crazier and crazier by each passing day.

As a child I had a lot of deja vu and until 3 months ago I didn't. Now I felt this feeling constandly. My heat attacks are too here . I always have cold hands and now there are hot . My patients have already noticed that. For a few weeks now I have the feeling that I am standing next to myself - whitout rooted. Easy to confuse. I lack the grounding. I had a experience yesterday. I see from the window in the garden a roof. This roof bent and I had the feeling that it was due to my glasses. But even when I turned my glasses it wasn't any better. Then it was normal again.

Like others I've also watched in dismay how this corona-insanity has been so easily sold to most people. At first many were joking about the toilet paper hoarding and keeping level heads, but then with the lockdowns the whole thing got much more "serious" one. "It must be true, since why would otherwise governments take these kind of measures", is the lazy thought process. As mentioned it's been still useful to take notice how people around you behave in this situation - showing who they are under stress and pressure.

Most are simply choosing not to see that our leaders are lying and doing something totally reckless based on pretty much nonexistent threat (basically the Big Lie), and instead keep their eyes closed and imagine it will help make things better - just like with all the other previous lies from 9/11 to Russiagate that has brought us all to this moment. This buildup of lies on lies is not doing good to people's psyche and spirit.

It should be relatively easy to compare events unfolding now to previous similar situations, like swine flu pandemic just ten years ago and the overblown hysteria already back then, and notice how totally different and radical approach has been now taken. Perhaps in month or two, when the damage to economy starts to become too visible and more restricting laws passed, more people will become critical of the whole situation, but then it's probably already too late.

Just like it was too late to realize that Saddam didn't actually have WMD's when the war against Iraq had already been started and the country being pulled into chaos. "Oopsie, I guess we made a little mistake here, but he was a bad guy and a dictator", this is the level of afterthought most probably had, with no lessons learned.

It's like people are collectively getting repeatedly scammed with Nigerian letters. They're sending all their savings to this poor prince and investing all their hopes that THIS TIME he's being honest and things will work out differently - that's just so unbelievable level of lunacy that at this point I'm constantly reminding myself to sit back and just watch the show unfolding, taking a similar healthy distance like you would from a someone suffering a serious mental illness.

I noticed one thing, which is that I couldn't and can't see LIVE on TV any of the celebrities (politicians, music stars, movie actors, etc .....) as if they had disappeared in the sense that they couldn't be seen,you have some text about them (Oprah,Tom Hanks, Hillary itc.... )but no LIVE broadcast, only I can see is that they are ACTIVE on social networks, but a person can be active on social networks and write and exchange messages with their followers from, for example, a shelter, bunker or some isolated place, also did anybody see them on youtube channel or other video channels ,if you saw them (youtube etc...)you should pay attention to the date the video was posted, etc.

I'm curious if anyone has seen any of the celebrities recently on LIVE?

I was out at the stores today, well, the stores that are open, which isn't many, mainly the food stores. I went to intermarche (food supermarket) and there were maybe 20 other people in the store, all of them with serious/depressed looks on their faces. The Frenchies tend to be a bit dour at the best of times, and this situation definitely hasn't helped! But rather than catch the depressing mind virus I was actually feeling the opposite. I found myself walking (kind of 80's dancing actually) down the pasta aisle with mostly empty shelves (the rest were full) as the store music played the 80s song 'I'm so excited', and suddenly realized that I think I've watched that scene before in an 80's disaster movie. :lol: On the way back I saw several people IN THEIR CARS ALONE with windows up and face masks on. :shock:

I was thinking the same thing the last few days.

I spoke with three of my best buddies last night, one a teacher, one a financial adviser and one an engineer living just south of San Francisco. The teacher told me that he expects that the schools will remain closed for the rest of the year. The financial adviser was comparing the markets to '08-'09 and expressed his opinion that this looks worse. My friend south of San Francisco said that they have a shelter in place order in effect since last Friday. His wife is Chinese and very tied into the most frightening rumors about people getting reinfected after going into remission, that most cases suffer severe lung damage that last for years, things like that. One of my colleagues is anticipating being closed for up to 6 months and she's worrying about losing her clinic.

The "beaming" issue has given me some food for thought recently, and now, after doing the little timeline above (I hope others will add to it if something relevant is found), it is really making me go "hmmmmm...."

You see, I started having panic attacks in early November and I had about three really bad ones and then started learning how to feel it coming and take preventive measures and head it off at the pass. Ark also became ill in November with a crazy virus, was very sick in Dec and again in January. All is under control right now, but we have both noticed "agitating" effects, usually at night around 11 PM. Not every night.

So, I started wondering if this was some kind of beaming going on? Because, really, neither of us are panic types by any stretch of the imagination. But it seems to me that if something of this sort is going on, it must be some humdinger of a wave!

Cs said:
A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

I keep thinking about how joyless life has been for most people and how everyone is afraid of what could happen during this period of change. My parents taught me a saying when I was a little kid: "when the going gets tough the tough get going". I have been getting chills and goosebumps multiple times per day (I have them right now as I write this post :lol:) I don't know if y'all are familiar with Jocko Willink but I keep thinking about his philosophy: when things are going bad there's going to be some good that comes from it. I feel excited because this breakdown may mean that real change is finally coming. Thank God! Its scary and its going to get messy but it is WAY past time for change.

Here is the whole crazy speech from Merkel translated via deepl. I'm just floored:

Merkel said: said:
So let me say that this is serious. Take it seriously too. Since German reunification, no, since the Second World War, there has not been a challenge to our country that depends so much on our joint solidarity.

So she brings up WWII to shove the (unjustifiably) already existing collective guilt into every german citizen's consciousness and then proceeds to ask of them to follow the new measures as good Nazi followers? Talk about the production of major cognitive dissonance!

Not sure if this was already confirmed but according to the Daily Mail, "military chiefs are putting 20,000 troops on standby to be deployed to Britain's streets, hospitals and other key sites to help tackle the pandemic." - full article below.

This comes on the heels of new police powers being given on Tuesday - some highlights:

Full article about the apparent looting:

Oh! more chaos to justify more repression, what a coincidence!

Hurry soldier we need you, don't forget to put your uniforme back on silly. :whistle:

Western governments are playing a VERY dangerous game in assuming that the global economy will easily rebound from the serious impact of the covid-19 containment measures.

In imposing these measures they are in essence simulating the effects of a major natural disaster (to the greatest extent possible without actually having one).

If as more data about covid-19 continues to suggest that these measures were unnecessary (in the way they are being implemented) and the economy does not recover and goes into "free fall", there will be a backlash unlike anything the 'elite' have ever seen.
I have often wondered why people don't just stop doing things, going places and buying unnecessary things for a couple of weeks. That would be about all it would take. If people planted more local gardens and became more self sufficient, that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

That was aimed at a possible more gentle approach towards a backlash. But at the moment things seem to be going like NASCAR. Where we're about to watch the big wreck.

I noticed one thing, which is that I couldn't and can't see LIVE on TV any of the celebrities (politicians, music stars, movie actors, etc .....) as if they had disappeared in the sense that they couldn't be seen,you have some text about them (Oprah,Tom Hanks, Hillary itc.... )but no LIVE broadcast, only I can see is that they are ACTIVE on social networks, but a person can be active on social networks and write and exchange messages with their followers from, for example, a shelter, bunker or some isolated place, also did anybody see them on youtube channel or other video channels ,if you saw them (youtube etc...)you should pay attention to the date the video was posted, etc.

I'm curious if anyone has seen any of the celebrities recently on LIVE?

Of what I saw, some of them are asking people to follow the measures imposed, etc.

Some of them are off to doomsday bunkers, according to the Guardian: Super-rich jet off to disaster bunkers amid coronavirus outbreak

The world’s richest people are chartering private jets to set off for holiday homes or specially prepared disaster bunkers in countries that, so far, appear to have avoided the worst of the Covid-19 outbreak.

Many are understood to be taking personal doctors or nurses on their flights to treat them and their families in the event that they become infected. The wealthy are also besieging doctors in private clinics in Harley Street, London, and across the world, demanding private coronavirus tests.

Adam Twidell, chief executive of the private jet booking service PrivateFly, said his firm was continuing to see a jump in bookings as wealthy people arranged evacuation flights home from high-risk countries.

Robert Vicino, founder and chief executive of Vivos Group, a California-based company constructing underground shelters designed to withstand a range of natural disasters and catastrophes, said his firm had seen a surge in inquiries and sales since the crisis took hold.

Oh! more chaos to justify more repression, what a coincidence!

Hurry soldier we need you, don't forget to put your uniforme back on silly. :whistle:

There has also been talks of Borris considering UBI...

There's a petition going on currently for them to bring it in, and I believe it's backed by labour also.

Petition link: (literally ticking up by the second for me currently and at time of writing on 64,892)
Edit: These seems to have slowed after checking a few minutes later. Sat at 65,084 now.

People are literally wondering blindly straight into this...

I haven't said this yet but thank you to everyone here for posting what you have. The facts have been great and I'm getting a mostly good reception posting a lot of them through my facebook. I'm usually a very calm and collected jolly bloke but I don't think I would be without this.

To add as well, I've had the sweats, random heat bursts and a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach for the whole of this year. Not to mention (according to my wife) I've been screaming in terror in my sleep but I haven't remembered any of the dreams so I've no idea what they have been about. Could be totally un-related but it has had me pondering on the beaming after that was mentioned a few pages back as well.

I have often wondered why people don't just stop doing things, going places and buying unnecessary things for a couple of weeks. That would be about all it would take. If people planted more local gardens and became more self sufficient, that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

That was aimed at a possible more gentle approach towards a backlash. But at the moment things seem to be going like NASCAR. Where we're about to watch the big wreck.

I too wondered about it. But there is generations of programming exist. 2 World Wars that needed mass mobilizations, sandwiched with depression of 30's, , then threat of constant soviet missile threat and drills, later war on drugs, "Osama under the bed" based "War on terror" conditioned people. As a social beings, there is strength in the order that improves life exponential with cooperation. Bread and Circus conditioned people. For the circus to work, bread has to be there first, which PTB supplied enough to the Western world to condition it. As long as bread is there, i think people will go along. May be some stone will wake people up. Hopefully, there will be some thing left by then.

It looks we are on a BIG roller coaster as of now.

Back
Top Bottom