It could be all of the above. I have been having these heat waves for quite some time now and I don't think they are hot flashes. It happens when I think of FOTCM for instance. Or at night I sometimes see a light, most of the time it is diffuse, but there were occasions that it was so bright that I had to check where that source was coming from.

I also seem to pick up on events and feelings of others more easily than I used to. Sometimes these warnings are symbolic and not as bad as I think they are, sometimes they are spot on (and I only know after a certain event has played out).

I keep thinking about Nazi Germany and how the Dutch authorities cooperated with them and the post-war chaos that was unleashed on the population by these 'fingermen' (a V for Vendetta term) aka enforcers while the Dutch government was still in London. History is very useful in times like these.
We are very sensitive these days, normal I think so. Our spirits are sensitive, our soul, our body and our brain. Me too I have the impression to have fever but when I take my body temperature it is normal. It is important to take sun and vit.C and bicarbonate. Important to relax and pray. Important, very very important to laugh. And now we can see also how important is to have a dog. ;-D

I think this is not going to last very long. It might blow way earlier than the psychopaths are projecting. There is too much energy involved.

That is exactly why it cannot stop soon. There is too much energy involved. The show must go on.

On the other hand the opposite side (which we could be the part of, or whoever chose it) is gaining momentum by the day. (think Third Reich’s attack on Soviet Union). Their weapon is fear, ours is doubt in that fear.

When you look at the comments on the news, it is exactly the opposite. First we hated the old people for going out, then we hated the young people for going out, now we hate our citizen who work abroad for coming back home. As each day passes, people love their government more and more, and hate some social group more and more. Everybody can be a carrier of this deadly virus. You can trust no one. Like in that movie The Thing.

My 14 years old son told me the same thing. He had that he is having deja vu a few times per day in the last few days.
Since Sunday 15-03 I am feeling like I am sick. I have a feeling that I have a high temperature, but when I measure it with a thermometer it is normal. A feeling similar to a Reiki heat. I don't know how to describe it. It is not just temperature, it is a general feeling. I feel so strange, I can't describe it with words, I don't know how. I am in good health generally.
Maybe this sensation comes from the Wave. reality change, timeline change, I don't know, or just a stress reaction to all the madness.
It could be all of the above. I have been having these heat waves for quite some time now and I don't think they are hot flashes. It happens when I think of FOTCM for instance. Or at night I sometimes see a light, most of the time it is diffuse, but there were occasions that it was so bright that I had to check where that source was coming from.

I also seem to pick up on events and feelings of others more easily than I used to. Sometimes these warnings are symbolic and not as bad as I think they are, sometimes they are spot on (and I only know after a certain event has played out).

I have to admit I've experienced similar recently in terms of the hot temperature which comes and goes randomly without other symptoms, and despite the apparent chaos, I'm not prone to being 'stressed-out' by most situations - it has been happening for at least a month. Right now is definitely a unique experience for the world in more ways than just medically and could have profound outcomes for the rest of our lives - but I am not stressed, or expecting a stressed reaction biologically. As a side-note which could be related or completely coincidental and unrelated, the weeks prior to this one I've never had more ear ringing moments ever. Previously maybe once a month or every few months versus daily for three weeks at least. Now they've stopped - it's anecdotal but perhaps others have experienced something similar too.

I haven't finished reading the whole thread but I just wanted to get this off my chest. Here in Mexico the authorities don't seem to be reacting as hysterically as those of other countres - not yet anyway, thoughy they are heading there slowly - and for that they get lots of criticism because they are "irresponsible", they say. So far the 'lockdown' seems to be coming from private companies asking their employees to go do home office until further notice, or from people themselves being alarmed and talking about it either in person or social media endlessly, asking others to stay home, etc.

One thing that bothers me about the social aspect of the global hysteria is the underlying argument that "ok, it's unlikely you will die of it, but you may die, and some will die, so we got to sacrifice a whole lot of liberties and obsess about the virus day in and out to stop it". And the thing that feels so wrong about it is when I compare to previous generations and all the challenges they went through - war, real epidemics, famine, etc - and how they were forced to learn that death was simply a part of life, and just because death was around the corner, it didn't mean that one should stop living as normally as they could. All those much worse situations, they just took in stride. But now it's like people just want to live forever and forget that you can die literally of anything - even of crossing the street - which makes the virus even less remarkable. It's almost as if they are 'offended' by the deaths and the possibility of death. It's the fashionable thing, to be offended for everything. For a lack of a better word, it's snowflakery towards the facts of life. I can understand elderly people being worried or people being worried for them - but to see everyone in the state of mind they're in it's crazy. The Cs mentioned recently that the program was complete - was snowflakery part of the program, I wonder?

But then, one does assume that they are behaving like this largely because of propaganda, pure and simple. I mean, the authorities and the media could as well have chosen, say, rabies by dog bite, and people would probably be campaigning by now against dangerous dogs, who knows. Still, just a few years back I would have expected people to have a more rebellious or skeptical attitude towards something like this. But nope, everyone's crazy or half crazy these days.

On the plus side, we're living in interesting times. Like in the Chinese curse.

Hi Windmill knight. Nice to hear that some authorities are resisting - at least for now - but expect there to be implications for not kowtowing to the line. Stay safe. My thoughts are with you.

In terms of your comment about 'death' it's something I've noticed growing steadily for 20+ years now. I remember back in about 2003 teaching a group of 20 American acting students (aged around 19) and being shocked when - in the middle of exploring a play that was set in a graveyard - when I mentioned the fact in passing that "of course we are all going to die", they as one immediately burst into tears and wails of distress, claiming "no one has ever dared said that to us before..."!!!! I was shocked - for they were genuinely deeply disturbed and incapacitated by the impossible 'thought'. And over the intervening period I've noticed how talk of death (which wasn't exactly prevalent) has been banished from our culture to be replaced by an unending horror when someone dies. Its part of the programming - I mean our ancestors used to keep their dead under the floorboards and chat to them! (I have to confess I keep my mothers ashes by the mantelpiece, Roman style). But today, death is the horror - its 'unnatural', its been banned and when it arrives - as surprisingly it does on a daily basis - the revulsion, dis-belief and cognitive dissonance of it is near universal.

When the C's said the programming is complete I think this subject is right at the core of it; the obsession with holding on to matter and the body as being the only form of life. This mindset filters out into near everything people think and do. We can thank the materialists and 'scientists' for this debilitating mindset - but the truth is our collective unconscious knows it is a total lie. It knows, feels, awaits the moment - but the rational brain is denying this, pretending to itself that it doesn't exist, that it can be 'thought' away. And thus fall prey to hysteria, emotional manipulation, and predation.

Fear of death is fear of life itself. Its at the heart of the Hegelian dialectic - and it leads to madness.

Covid-19 is the trip wire that's kicked this all into worldwide play.

I was out at the stores today, well, the stores that are open, which isn't many, mainly the food stores. I went to intermarche (food supermarket) and there were maybe 20 other people in the store, all of them with serious/depressed looks on their faces. The Frenchies tend to be a bit dour at the best of times, and this situation definitely hasn't helped! But rather than catch the depressing mind virus I was actually feeling the opposite. I found myself walking (kind of 80's dancing actually) down the pasta aisle with mostly empty shelves (the rest were full) as the store music played the 80s song 'I'm so excited', and suddenly realized that I think I've watched that scene before in an 80's disaster movie. :lol: On the way back I saw several people IN THEIR CARS ALONE with windows up and face masks on. :shock:

Have a few more pages to read on this thread.

Irish prime minister was on tv the other night you would think we were at war, saying we don't know when this will end, lots of fear and uncertainty in his words, the calm before the storm he says. People are just waiting for the next BOMBshell to hit, on edge future uncertain not knowing when it will end. People say I read in the paper, saw on the news, it's on the radio and road signs that are used to tell if an accident is ahead CORONAVIRUS gonna get ya watch out. It's like things are moving in slow motion out there, strange feeling. Like a spectator watching a movie unfold. The elderly will be locked in there houses soon, What will the death rate be from all the measures brought in will people take there own lives losing jobs, businesses, cant feed there family's, 200e a week Government is giving people to live on who lost jobs not a whole lot one can do with that kinda money.

Went to the woods yesterday two interesting experiences with people, three of us went out my nephews and myself, walking up a trail past two women could see the fear in there faces as they walked past went as far over to one side of the trail as possible heads down walking very fast. We got to our spot lit a fire, a family walking past two kids husband and wife, they stopped had a little chat with us about the weather and how nice it is up here, we were at a little huth with nice views they took some pics, no mention of corona just a normal interaction, that was nice. Things are gonna get weirder more measures coming in very soon, curfew etc like other countries.

Seeing more and more people wearing masks..My job is safe for now, my partners job is closed, luckily she still gets paid, she is the key holder so is on call if needed. Trying to stay focused and not get sucked in to the crazy, reading this thread helps a lot, amazing stuff. The final battle of the war for our minds it seems like, many are falling into the trap. Sun's out here nice day, gonna take my client to the park, before it's illegal..stay safe, stay sane and keep that fire lit...👍20200318_160920.jpg

[...]
Well, fwiw, i came across a tweet yesterday claiming the army would be deployed. Firstly the short video claims to show army vehicles on the motorway, then a voiceover claims that his friend in the army called him after a briefing and told him that "100 million percent" the UK will be put on lockdown with the military deployed to supermarkets to ensure no fighting and that there's a limit of 100 people per queue.
[...]

Not sure if this was already confirmed but according to the Daily Mail, "military chiefs are putting 20,000 troops on standby to be deployed to Britain's streets, hospitals and other key sites to help tackle the pandemic." - full article below.

This comes on the heels of new police powers being given on Tuesday - some highlights:
Police and immigration officers would be given new powers to detain people and put them in isolation facilities "if necessary to protect public health," under the proposed new law due to be introduced in parliament on Thursday.

The U.K. Border Force would be allowed to temporarily suspend operations at airports and other transport hubs "if there are insufficient resources to maintain border security."

The emergency bill also proposes a relaxation of the rules around registering deaths; measures to allow recently retired National Health Service staff and social workers to return to work without it hitting their pensions; and a reduction in paperwork so patients can be discharged from hospital quicker.

It would also relax the rules on the number of doctors needed to detain and treat patients suffering from a mental health disorder if there are staff shortages.

The government held cross-party talks to draw up the legislation, and with the Conservative party's 80-strong majority the plans are almost certain to quickly pass through the House of Commons.

The bill would put into law previously announced measures including allowing access to statutory sick pay for those self-isolating, and allowing small businesses to reclaim statutory sick pay payments from the government.

Health Secretary Matt Hancock said the measures would "only be used when it is absolutely necessary," but would "give the government the powers it needs to protect lives."

It would allow the government to switch on the new powers when they are needed, and "switch them off again once they are no longer necessary," the Department for Health statement said.

Full article about the apparent looting:

The looting begins: Gang of thugs smash doors of south London Sainsbury's after raiding store for alcohol

Jack Wright
Daily Mail
Thu, 19 Mar 2020 10:44 UTC

thugs london looting lockdown

Six men tried stealing alcohol from the New Kent Road store in Elephant and Castle at around 10.50pm yesterday by 'concealing spirits in their clothes'

A gang of thugs smashed a Sainsbury's shop front in south London in a nighttime raid as supermarkets come under huge pressure amid coronavirus fears.

Six men tried stealing alcohol from the New Kent Road store in Elephant and Castle at around 10.50pm yesterday by 'concealing spirits in their clothes'.

Police said that Sainsbury's staff confronted the men, who became 'hostile and threatening' and fled outside before trashing the store front.

Video shows thugs throw a blue sign at the glass entry, which shatters. A larger group then runs away, leaving a trail of carnage behind them.

The Met Police confirmed four arrests on suspicion of theft and criminal damage.

Sainsbury's told MailOnline there was 'an incident' at the New Kent Road last night, and they will be helping police with their enquiries.

A spokesperson said: 'It's a shame that these things are happening.'

The Met Police said: 'Staff had reported that six men had entered the store and began to conceal spirits in their clothes.

'When confronted by staff the men became hostile and threatening. When the group left one of them picked up a sign that was outside the store and damaged a window.

'Officers attended and four men aged 20, 21, 21, and 22 were arrested near the scene on suspicion of theft and criminal damage.

'Enquiries continue.'

These appalling scenes come as Britain's supermarkets come under unprecedented pressure from customers stockpiling amid fears of self-isolation.

Hundreds of shoppers lined up outside supermarkets before the doors opened today after retailers enforced rationing measures to deal with a surge in panic-buying.

Retailers have stressed that there is plenty of food in the supply chain, but shoppers need to act responsibly to ensure everyone can get what they need - particularly the elderly and most vulnerable who may find regular shopping difficult.

Tesco and Sainsbury's are limiting customers to buying three of any item, while Asda and Morrisons are restricting purchases across 1,250 regularly-bought lines.

The biggest chains were dramatically stepping up rationing measures yesterday amid the stockpiling as millions prepare for weeks of home quarantine. The demand has also led to angry scenes as people battled over household essentials.

And the capital could be days away from total lockdown after Boris Johnson yesterday refused to rule out 'further and faster' measures to battle the coronavirus.

The Prime Minister declared that 'ruthless' enforcement of so-called social distancing measure - such as working from home and avoiding social gatherings in pubs, cinemas, theatres, and restaurants - was needed.

Some 953 people have been diagnosed with coronavirus in London alone - more than a third of the UK total of 2,626.

A lockdown could be implemented this weekend in the capital, which officials believe has become a 'city of superspreaders', according to The Daily Telegraph.

It comes as military chiefs are putting 20,000 troops on standby to be deployed to Britain's streets, hospitals and other key sites to help tackle the pandemic.

It is thought that many are undergoing fast-track training on how to drive oxygen tankers around the country in order to supply hospitals.

Helicopters are also being readied to transport supplies.

Thousands of soldiers will be mobilised or flown home from overseas programmes and put at high readiness to move as part of a new Covid Support Force.

I have to admit I've experienced similar recently in terms of the hot temperature which comes and goes randomly without other symptoms, and despite the apparent chaos, I'm not prone to being 'stressed-out' by most situations - it has been happening for at least a month. Right now is definitely a unique experience for the world in more ways than just medically and could have profound outcomes for the rest of our lives - but I am not stressed, or expecting a stressed reaction biologically. As a side-note which could be related or completely coincidental and unrelated, the weeks prior to this one I've never had more ear ringing moments ever. Previously maybe once a month or every few months versus daily for three weeks at least. Now they've stopped - it's anecdotal but perhaps others have experienced something similar too.
Yes, ear ringing about 3 weeks, one or 2 times a week and sweat at night two months ago...

I keep thinking about Nazi Germany and how the Dutch authorities cooperated with them and the post-war chaos that was unleashed on the population by these 'fingermen' (a V for Vendetta term) aka enforcers while the Dutch government was still in London. History is very useful in times like these.

Yesterday, I was watching on TV various members of the local city government/city council advising the people of what to do in this "emergency" and at some point I guess you could say I felt a "chill." After they spoke one by one with apparent "concern" for the people and then sitting down I observed their facial expressions and they all appeared exhilarated and very confident. No looks of compassion. What this tells me is that what we will probably be seeing next is the rise of the mini-me authoritarians/dictators at all levels. Not good! This is what they probably mean when they say "We are all in this together."

Last edited:
For me, it started around New Year and amplified over the following months. A lot of "internal heat", a bit like Reiki heat. A surge in energy, mostly positive although with a bit of a weird and sometimes "semi-sick" feeling: more calm, more willpower, more "connectedness". Sometimes it really felt like "bliss" and I had (have) to calm myself down to keep a cool head. Also a sense of having more "instinctive" information accessible. Sometimes panic as well, but I was always one susceptible to that. Strong sensations in solar plexus as well. Sometimes a feeling that I'm ever so slightly "above" my body, observing it rather than being completely "in" it. Sounds a bit weird and I don't make much of it and try not to dwell on these things, but there it is. My wife has also strong sensations in solar plexus and "Reiki energy" sensations. It might also have to do with the fact that we started praying in earnest recently. Big FWIW.

I can't say I've had the physiological symptoms luc - but I have felt of late an incredible urge again to be seriously creative! A real 'heat'. For the past 8 years my output as a professional maker of live shows has slowed to a dribble (both in and out of my hands) but I had half welcomed this as a blessed relief after all those years of pouring out energy on 65+ productions with next to little recharge. I had felt myself shrinking, melting... and then suddenly it's now GET GOING! MAKE SOMETHING SERIOUSLY BIG, NOW!

Must be 'The Final Countdown' in motion...

We are very sensitive these days, normal I think so. Our spirits are sensitive, our soul, our body and our brain. Me too I have the impression to have fever but when I take my body temperature it is normal. It is important to take sun and vit.C and bicarbonate. Important to relax and pray. Important, very very important to laugh. And now we can see also how important is to have a dog. ;-D

I thought I was going crazy. I have had these feelings too. In some instances, I've been told my skin is "burning", and I do also feel that burning sensation, but when I check my temps they are normal. This has been happening few weeks back before these events. Going outside also feels unreal, although everything looks "normal" (just with less people around). It's important to take care of yourself.

I do have a question, though. I've read on this thread that it's not a great idea to take both the vitamin C and bicarbonate together. How long should I wait in between both?

I was out at the stores today, well, the stores that are open, which isn't many, mainly the food stores. I went to intermarche (food supermarket) and there were maybe 20 other people in the store, all of them with serious/depressed looks on their faces. The Frenchies tend to be a bit dour at the best of times, and this situation definitely hasn't helped! But rather than catch the depressing mind virus I was actually feeling the opposite. I found myself walking (kind of 80's dancing actually) down the pasta aisle with mostly empty shelves (the rest were full) as the store music played the 80s song 'I'm so excited', and suddenly realized that I think I've watched that scene before in an 80's disaster movie. :lol: On the way back I saw several people IN THEIR CARS ALONE with windows up and face masks on. :shock:

I had a similar experience yesterday.......but it was Queen's 'Don't Stop Me Now' playing. I did a 1-second boogie while no one (I think) was watching. Pasta, meat, toilet paper were all empty too.

Back
Top Bottom