Posting this blurb from Dr. Peter McCullough's substack on whatreallyhappened:

Throughout the disastrous COVID-19 injection campaign, desperate patients have often asked me which is the safest vaccine? It is odd that two years into mass vaccination there is no declared “best in class” vaccine. Entities that mandate the vaccine don’t care which vaccine is administered, only that a student, athlete, employee, or soldier has been marked by one of them any time in the past—often without any regard to its six month efficacy window. Many thought initially that the Johnson and Johnson (Janssen) product would be safer since it was just one shot of an adenoviral vector vaccine (not mRNA). Unfortunately before COVID-19 it was known that the vector itself was thrombogenic. So combined with the genetic code for the Spike protein which is known to damage blood vessels and cause blood clots, the Janssen vaccine was expected to cause thromboembolism in patients from the very date of its release. Woo et al from the FDA in a report has described thousands (N=3790, 11% fatal) of patients with blood clots and their description of what happens in the human body is nothing short of “blood curdling.” Clots going from the ankle to the groin, shooting to both lungs, and killing the victim is a description out of a science fiction horror movie yet in this report produced by our own government gives no apologies nor raises a sense of alarm for the public.

Excerpt from a short article worthy of a read:
There used to be an actual crime call DEPRAVED INDIFFERENCE.

To constitute depraved indifference, the defendant’s conduct must be ‘so wanton, so deficient in a moral sense of concern, so lacking in regard for the life or lives of others, and so blameworthy as to warrant the same criminal liability as that which the law imposes upon a person who intentionally causes a crime. Depraved indifference focuses on the risk created by the defendant’s conduct, not the injuries actually resulting.”

Permit me to put it in regular language. It used to be a CRIME to look the other way when potential harm was inflicted upon an innocent victim. If a person was aware of the crime, AND DID NOTHING ABOUT IT, the witness was just as guilty as the person who actually performed the criminal act. Looking the other way…not getting involved…ignoring the danger to others was a crime.

Indifference, being unconcerned about potential harm to another, was a criminal act. Today, it is modus operandi for the average American. That behavior was considered DEPRAVED, “void of good moral judgement.” Standing by and watching harm be done to another human being without intervening was a depravity of the worst kind.

Ponder that. “I don’t know and I don’t care used to be a crime.”

But they DO know. Especially our elected officials. They KNOW…but they just don’t care. As George Carlin warned “It’s a big club and you ain’t in it.”

Seems funny considering TV and radio still pushing the clotshot - I had to turn off a channel playing Christmas music because of incessant vax commercials to the point of nausea! And TV commercials airing with no mention of any possible adverse effects unlike all the drug ads with the very fine print almost impossible to read - just validation by the CDC and health department.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced Friday that it has launched an “additional investigation” into Pfizer’s updated COVID booster after a government safety monitoring system detected a potential stroke risk for those 65 and older who received the pharmaceutical giant’s bivalent shot.

BTW - my husband's over 65 cousin suffered a stroke before Thanksgiving resulting in a coma, but recovered and is facing a long road of rehabilitation/OT and PT till who knows when. She's a rabid Trump supporter so we suspect she got the "Operation Warp Speed" vax believing it was safe and effective because . . . Trump. Don't know for sure though.

One can surmise that her take on gender affirming treatment was very unwelcome by the agenda pushers and damage control kicked in immediately - to the point of her leaving this world?
Or more likely Harriet Hall was jabbed (given her attitude regarding the vax) this is potentially what has directly contributed to her death. We see from her profile picture that she was an avid mask wearer which would have only exacerbated the issue.

How ironic her words in her tweet:
"... there are still a lot of people who are refusing the vaccines. I think it would be a mistake to write those people off as idiots."

I've been crunching some numbers for Australia and got the following up until September 2022. For over 65s it's 22.5%, in 2020 the year the 'pandemic' hit, it was 1.6%, 2021, 8.77%.
Ya know, the very first thing that crossed my mind from the very beginning of 'protect the most vulnerable' is that these are the very people they wanted gone FIRST. These age and disability pensions would go better into the pockets of the govt and big pharma. I can also add to that the pregnant, or wannabe, from adding to the population which they clearly want gone.

Are you all following Sam Harris descent into obscurantist self-justificatory mental gymnastics?

Weinstein's response is classic:

Sam Harris is a complete nutcase. He's lamenting the fact that it was the elderly dying instead of kids. Even though he says that's not what he's doing, that's exactly what it sounds like.
And then he's attacking anyone critical of the vaccines while at the same time agreeing that they were never really effective. Fascinating how someone so smart can be so stupid.

Katy Perry is taking this one-eyed thing too far!

View attachment 65935
I spoke with a lawyer today - male, ~35/40yrs - and he had this exact eye condition, only more exacerbated!

Maybe he picked at it with his fingernails or not, but he had this ugly red bloody-swell - haematoma - at the top-right corner of his right eyelid/-brow. Furthermore his entire right eyelid was swollen.

His eyelid was constantly closing and opening with uncontrollable flickery movements.

Just like Katy Perry's right eye - this male lawyers right eye did the same bad malfunction, but all the time, while we were talking.

His eye looked to be in a bad, bad condition.

If she can and is used to position her eyelid this way for make-up, etc.. why would she do it on stage "entirely on purpose"??

It is true that Perry has been a vocal advocate for the Covid-19 vaccine—even acting as a UNICEF ambassador for vaccine distribution, as well as recently dressing up as a vaccine for Halloween last year with husband Orlando Bloom—but there is little basis for speculation that it can cause an eye to close in this way, or that it was the case here.

Probably Katy Perry smeared a lot of make-up onto her right eye to make it look healthy-unblemished for her stage appearance, because otherwise, just looking at the 'horrid Covid Jab Eye' of this lawyer, I would guess Katy Perry's eye looks similarly in a bad condition, riddled with haematomas.

Therefore, after observing this poor unfortunate lawyer for ~30 minutes, now I'm convinced that Katy Perry had the Covid DeathJab and her condition is a direct consequence of the poison.

Last edited:
Right Eye Phenomenon continued

Last year I went to Tesco - very close to the Con-19 Scamdemic timeframe - and there I saw a middle-aged, thin female worker - her job was to fill the shelves with wares. Now, maybe you saw medieval movies, Game of Thrones, or the sick nuns in the Turkish TV Show Dirilis: Ertugrul, so in these movies / shows you remember the horrible leprosy injuries, yes?

Just as if this Tesco-worker woman's RIGHT EYE had been cursed by an evil witch, she had this dark, sunken, blackened, "cursed", wizened / withered, dead right eye that looked totally lifeless and scary. As in completely unusable. I immediately thought of Covid Jab injury as all Tesco workers were obligated to accept the Con-19 DeathJab if they wanted to keep their jobs..

Also our current tenant works in Tesco too as a maintenance - repairman. While we were walking together - I was showing him the city area around the rented flat - multiple times he had this - expertly & forcefully suppressed[!!] pained cough - sounding very established, deeply entrenched. He looked frail and was a thin man with small stature anyway. Now he told us, he recently had to visit the doctor as he has this health condition and they don't know what it is, they sent him to the doctor in a psychiatric ward / wing, as his condition was thought psychological / mental as well..

He is still working at Tesco though. But these two surely worked through the "Mandatory Con-19 Jab Years" .

Back
Top Bottom