WSJ Shreds Vaccine Makers, Biden Admin Over "Deceptive" Booster Campaign

BY TYLER DURDEN
SUNDAY, JAN 22, 2023 - 06:00 PM

"Wall Street Journal editorial board member Allysia Finley has taken a flamethrower to vaccine makers over their "deceptive" campaign for bivalent Covid boosters, and slams several federal agencies for taking "the unprecedented step of ordering vaccine makers to produce them and recommending them without data supporting their safety or efficacy."

Paul Craig Roberts - continuing his quest for truth and justice simultaneously as witness to the demise of the nation:

The Scientific Facts Are In: The Covid Virus and Pandemic Are Man-Made. the MRNA vaccine Is More Deadly Than the Virus

One of the top medical practitioners and medical scientists of our time confirms under oath in the one hour deposition here — il dr Richard Fleming testimonia sotto giuramento riguardo alle origini di laboratorio del Sars Cov-2, definendola una "arma biologica" costruita intenzionalmente (SOTTOTITOLI IN ITALIANO !!) — that Covid is a bioweapon developed with US government money in contravention of the Bioweapons Convention, Nuremberg Laws, US Constitution and as such is an act of treason. Richard Fleming, M.D., J.D., Ph.D. (physics), also testifies that the mRNA “vaccine” is useless. It does not prevent Covid or its spread. To the contrary, the “vaccine” aids the spread of Covid by disrupting the body’s immune system. The evidence is clear that the “vaccine” has caused more death and health injury than the made-in-the-laboratory Covid virus itself.

From early in the orchestrated “pandemic,” I reported the skepticism and warnings of leading medical practitioners and scientists. These expert warnings were censored. Everything the independent practitioners and scientists said has turned out to be true. Nothing Fauci, CDC, FDA, WHO, Biden, Big Pharma, and the media said is true.

Dr. Fleming spells out the facts so clearly that if you pay attention, you do not need to be a scientist to understand the criminal deception that has been fostered on the people of the world by Big Pharma, public health authorities, politicians, and media. And these criminals are still at work hyping boosters for babies.

As I have repeatedly emphasized, our time is one in which propaganda has prevailed over science and truth. Lies spewed out by Fauci, Biden, and dumbshit talking heads on TV reach more people than hard medical and scientific fact voiced under oath by the top scientists of our time. As George Orwell said, “During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.”

In Europe there is a movement to hold accountable those responsible for mass murder. In the US the government and complicit medical boards and HMOs are desperately trying to criminalize those who tell the truth about Covid and the “vaccine.”

More PCR:

From the above:
So, dear readers, no, I do not enjoy writing. Yes, trying to communicate is frustrating. Why do I do it? Because when there is no truth there is tyranny. I do not claim to always be correct, but that is my goal. My agenda is truth. I find it very disturbing that it is truth tellers, not liars, who are censored.

PCR - a true patriot and fighter for truth - in the same class as RFK Jr. I don't see either one quitting as long as they still have breath left in them.

Paul Craig Roberts - continuing his quest for truth and justice simultaneously as witness to the demise of the nation:

Wanted to add this prescient piece by PCR:
Despite this clear cut undeniable evidence the Warren Commission ruled that Kennedy was shot from behind by Oswald, the patsy that the CIA had lined up to take the blame. Before Oswald could talk or be questioned he was killed in police custody by Jack Ruby (Jacob Leon Rubensein), a person whose presence is inexplicable, who was permitted by the police to be armed next to Oswald.

The bulk of the insouciant American population fell for this most improbable of all accounts, but many intelligent people did not. So the CIA did not dare murder Nixon physically. They used their Washington Post asset to murder him politically, as they used media to get rid of Donald Trump.

Americans who think they live in a democracy are out to lunch. Americans, so easily fooled time and again, are the reason we have lost our country and the freedom and the hope that it once represented in the world.

How many Americans understand that they no longer live in a free country, that they are the ruled subjects of they know not who? Voting is a cloak, a deception. No one the people prefer can be elected to the office of president. If, like Trump, he gets there unexpected, he is removed.

The founder of American civil liberty, Thomas Jefferson, warned us that freedom cannot exist more than 200 years before it has to be refreshed by bloody revolution. He overestimated the life of freedom.

Over the course of my life the meaning of freedom has changed. It no longer means what the Founding Fathers, today denounced as racists, meant, which was self-rule and freedom from oppressive government. Today freedom is the freedom of blacks to rob stores without prosecution, the freedom of the government and its media whores to censor and suppress truth, free expression, and free association, the freedom of government to arrest and imprison people who exercise their civil liberties as “insurrectionists,” the freedom of government and its media whores to brand truth-tellers as “threats to democracy” who are guilty of spreading “misinformation,” the freedom to take away the medical licenses of doctors who saved lives by using medicines banned by Big Pharma’s treatment protocols.

People born in recent decades have no idea how off the wall this is to someone who lived in the real America in the past. When my generation passes, there will be no one alive who knows what America once was.

That last bolded sentence truly struck a chord in me - we're all bearing witness to the demise of the true principles of the Founding
Fathers that served as inspiration to all who yearned for real freedom!

As for the calculated removal of Nixon, Tucker Carlson featured the same on his show a few days ago starting @6:50 -

- with the previous part confirming what the Cs indicated in the last session:
Q: (JEEP) Is Biden being set up for ouster by the deep state?

A: Somewhat. The threat of extreme exposure and action by legislature necessitate preemptive damage control.

Yes, the show is getting more volatile with each passing day!

Robert Malone is of the generation (and perhaps even background) where he trusted what those in authority said to be true and also that they had our best interests at heart. In addition, his generation has been 'taught' that there are such things as nations and they all act independently of each other (when they're not trying to control each other or fight each other). This may now no longer be the case, although those in charge still want the people to believe it.

He also has some friendships and connections to a three letter agency. It would be hard to imagine that this doesn't colour his perspective or the way he views things. He may not even be aware of it, or even assume that everyone sees things in a similar manner. A very human type of thing, in my opinion and also very common - especially among the Baby Boomers, or so it seems.

It's a situation that scientists and journalist (if there were any good ones around) might find interesting.

I would also suggest looking into the 'background' (and various biases) of Matthew Ehret as well..... ;-D
I have noticed something I call "system taint", it's perhaps an almost unconscious faith or trust in "the system". One thing this leads to is difficulty in accepting intentional evil intent on the part of the system/PTB. People can't bring themselves to say or think 'genocide'. Instead, buffers like incompetence, or ignorance are used to partially justify actions. "The system", the colossus we live in, seems to be something we would not have chosen, it's mechanical, and probably designed to serve the PTB. So maybe we will have to throw all of the system out, especially in our thinking, can't put old wine in new bottles.

But the wheels are finally coming off the covid train. What else can I say except people need to see that this is war? We are being removed and replaced. They ain't messing around. They've probably game-played how people might start to wake up, and are making countermoves for steps and phases - yet in the future even.

that Covid is a bioweapon developed with US government money in contravention of the Bioweapons Convention, Nuremberg Laws, US Constitution and as such is an act of treason. Richard Fleming, M.D., J.D., Ph.D. (physics), also testifies that the mRNA “vaccine” is useless. It does not prevent Covid or its spread. To the contrary, the “vaccine” aids the spread of Covid by disrupting the body’s immune system. The evidence is clear that the “vaccine” has caused more death and health injury than the made-in-the-laboratory Covid virus itself.
Yup, that's the language we need. It's the truth too!

can't put old wine in new bottles
Or rather:

Mark+2-22+No+One+Puts+New+Wine+Into+Old+Wineskins+gray.jpg

I knew what you meant - or maybe not?

:wow:

Doctors in USA admit they killed Patients during the Pandemic by putting them on Ventilators

A jaw-dropping article published by The Wall Street Journal in December 2020 has resurfaced. In it, American physicians admitted to ventilating patients who did not need it as a step in their protocol. It was done not as a treatment that was likely to benefit the patient, but rather as a fruitless and callous way of attempting to stop the spread of covid-19.
Doctors are treating a new flood of critically ill coronavirus patients with treatments from before the pandemic, to keep more patients alive and send them home sooner.

Before the pandemic, between about 30% to more than 40% of ventilator patients died, according to research … As the pandemic grew, hospitals in the US reported death rates in some cases of about 50% for ventilated covid-19 patients.

Hospitals Retreat from Early Covid Treatment and Return to Basics, The Wall Street Journal, 20 December 2020
Add to the fact that up to 50 per cent of covid-19 “cases” were just “PCR positive” false positives, wrote James Lyons-Weiler. “Euthanising humans is illegal. Especially for the benefit of other patients.”

Did Protocolists Euthanise Covid-19 Patients with Ventilators and Sedatives “To Save Other Patients”, >50% kill rate? Up to 70% of covid-19 Deaths Due to Ventilators

By James Lyons-Weiler
TRIGGER ALERT: If you lost a loved one to covid-19 and the doctors tried to ventilate your loved one early, please do not read any further. Have someone close to you read this, read the full article, and describe the article to you in a calm, quiet setting. You will need a friend to help you through this.

If you are a doctor who has been persecuted for doing the right thing, perhaps you lost your license or it is being threatened, send this Wall Street Journal article to your lawyers – and thank you for not acquiescing to the demands that you kill patients on ventilators and with strong sedatives.

Either way, I encourage PR readers to read the WSJ article yourself and see if you agree or disagree.

WSJ Article: McCullough, Kory, Lyons-Weiler, and Others Were Right

In a jaw-dropping article published by The Wall Street Journal – ‘Hospitals Retreat From Early Covid Treatment and Return to Basics – physicians admit to ventilating patients who did not need it as a step in their protocol – get this – not as a treatment that was likely to benefit the patient, but rather as a fruitless and callous way of attempting to stop the spread of covid-19.
Last spring, with less known about the disease, doctors often pre-emptively put patients on ventilators or gave powerful sedatives largely abandoned in recent years. The aim was to save the seriously ill and protect hospital staff from Covid-19.

Now hospital treatment for the most critically ill looks more like it did before the pandemic. Doctors hold off longer before placing patients on ventilators. Patients get less powerful sedatives, with doctors checking more frequently to see if they can halt the drugs entirely and dialling back how much air ventilators push into patients’ lungs with each breath.

“We were intubating sick patients very early. Not for the patient’s benefit, but to control the epidemic and to save other patients,” Dr. Iwashyna said “That felt awful.”
Yes, euthanising humans is illegal. Especially for the benefit of other patients. It should feel awful.
Last spring, doctors put patients on ventilators partly to limit contagion at a time when it was less clear how the virus spread when protective masks and gowns were in short supply. Doctors could have employed other kinds of breathing support devices that don’t require risky sedation, but early reports suggested patients using them could spray dangerous amounts of virus into the air, said Theodore Iwashyna, a critical-care physician at University of Michigan and Department of Veterans Affairs hospitals in Ann Arbor, Mich.

Subsequent research found the alternative devices to ventilators, such as delivering oxygen through nasal tubes, weren’t as risky to caretakers as believed. Doctors also gained experience with covid-19 patients, learning to spot signs of who might suddenly turn seriously ill, some said.
The WSJ article describes a study conducted that now allows doctors to predict who needs a ventilator and who does not:
It found more doctors now follow the pre-pandemic protocols, which have reduced the number of deaths and shortened the time patients spend on ventilators, HCA’s chief medical officer said.

Before the pandemic, between about 30% to more than 40% of ventilator patients died, according to research. Numbers were sharply higher in the pandemic’s early hot spot in Wuhan, China. As the pandemic grew, hospitals in the US reported death rates in some cases of about 50% for ventilated covid-19 patients.

(25.6 – 7.6)/25.6 = 70% of Covid-19 Deaths Due to Ventilators? Up to 50% Who Died in Hospital Did Not Have covid-19?

One study of three New York City hospitals found the death rate for all covid-19 patients dropped to 7.6% from 25.6% between March and August after accounting for younger, healthier patients in the summer. Hospitals in New York were less crowded in August than during the April surge, which could increase mortality, the study’s authors wrote in October in the Journal of Hospital Medicine. The study also suggests patients may have benefited from new medications and improved treatment, they said.
Add to the fact that up to 50 per cent of covid-19 “cases” were just “PCR positive” false positives. This means under protocolists’ “care,” perhaps as many as 50% of people who died with a PCR positive test result died because of a false positive PCR test. They either never had covid-19, or they became infected in the hospital after going home for ten days with a respiratory ailment other than covid-19 that, if tended to properly with outpatient care, would never have led to hospitalisation.

Perverse Incentives to Ventilate Patients

In a remarkable rarity of “fact-checking” gone right during the heyday of covid-19 disinformation, USA Today actually verified Dr. Scott Jensen’s reports that hospitals were receiving financial incentives that he considered “gaming the system,” citing numerous independent so-called fact-checker opinion websites.

“We rate the claim that hospitals get paid more if patients are listed as covid-19 and on ventilators as TRUE,” they reported in April 2020.

“Hospitals and doctors do get paid more for Medicare patients diagnosed with covid-19 or if it’s considered presumed (sic) they have covid-19 absent a laboratory-confirmed test, and three times more if the patients are placed on a ventilator to cover the cost of care and loss of business resulting from a shift in focus to treat covid-19 cases.”

It’s REAL Early Treatment, Stupid

We were right. So many of us were right. Protocolists should have listened.

Further reading: Who Are the World’s Leading Authorities in covid-19 Treatment? James Lyons-Weiler, 27 September 2021

Immeasurably Callous: Now That the Vaccinated Are Being Hospitalised Far More, “Guidelines are just guidelines”

From the WSJ article: “Researchers and doctors continue to study covid-19 patients who require ventilators, and some experts have called for flexibility from pre-pandemic standards for doctors to decide how to calibrate ventilators. ‘It’s personalisation, that’s the key word,’ said John Marini, a professor of medicine at the University of Minnesota. ‘Guidelines are just guidelines’.”

Anyone paying attention to the Public Health takeover of allopathy understands the reality that guidelines are only guidelines until someone in HHS or the White House decides to shut you down on personalised medicine.

We need harsh, hard investigations with consequences – and activists need to write bills tying the hands of protocolists to prevent them from ever again killing one patient to hypothetically save another – under threat of a murder charge.

We need legislation for “on-demand” scripts for off-label medicines that patients want for potentially deadly infections – regardless of “FDA Approval” – FDA does not, by definition, have to “approve” off-label scripts.

Also: there are helmet-based ventilator options – that are far less invasive, patients do not feel they are being attacked or strangled – and they come with free training.

I guess at this point, we shouldn't be surprised by anything - but we can still be outraged!

The anti-anti-vaccine propaganda has started. Tucker and MTG picking on drag queens and vaccines.

Making light of the shivering symptoms some vaccine injured have experienced.

Generally making light of the situation.

Currently, there are more tweets expressing outrage over the deaths of innocent victims than there are cynical or propaganda tweets. Are AI chatbots doing some of this? The deadly aspects of the global vaccine program are being exposed and many more people are protesting and speaking out this week. More people dropping dead as well as new research and proof that vaccines are dangerous. Now would be a good time for people to come to some stark realizations about our existential situation it seems.

I have noticed something I call "system taint", it's perhaps an almost unconscious faith or trust in "the system". One thing this leads to is difficulty in accepting intentional evil intent on the part of the system/PTB. People can't bring themselves to say or think 'genocide'. Instead, buffers like incompetence, or ignorance are used to partially justify actions. "The system", the colossus we live in, seems to be something we would not have chosen, it's mechanical, and probably designed to serve the PTB. So maybe we will have to throw all of the system out, especially in our thinking, can't put old wine in new bottles.

A good idea to throw out anything that isn't beneficial to you, or ignore it. Even if you've adopted a belief in the past. However, a lot of people have difficulty doing that, because their 'belief' system defines not only who they are, but their reality. :scared:

But the wheels are finally coming off the covid train. What else can I say except people need to see that this is war? We are being removed and replaced. They ain't messing around. They've probably game-played how people might start to wake up, and are making countermoves for steps and phases - yet in the future even.

Some people will never wake up, unfortunately. They'd rather die than have to face reality. I have people in my family like that. And if that won't sufice, they'll engage in wishful thinking.... that it 'won't hurt them'.

Back
Top Bottom