It is just one of those "I told you so" moments....
3 years later

A recent study was published;

IMAGE-2023-01-21-20-04-54.jpg

New study estimates covid infection mortality for under 70s at low 0.07% to 0.095% BEFORE initial infection and vaccination.

German: Corona has not become harmless, but was harmless to begin with, and all measures have failed.

"The study contradicts the current narrative that lockdowns and school closures were nonsense but correct in 2020 because Corona only became harmless as a result of "contagion" and mass vaccination.

The virus was comparable to classic cold viruses from the beginning."

Stefan Homburg

In essence, that was what Dr Wolfgang Wodarg already said back on 13 March 2020 the very beginning of the "Pandemic" - the two interviews at Punkt.Peradovic that lead directly into a Governmental-Medial s*itstorm in which Wodarg was deliberately "eliminated" in the mainstream Media in Germany.

in German

in German

Attachments

• 1-s2.0-S001393512201982X-main.pdf
    819.2 KB · Views: 3

RSV vaccine for adults

Of course they come up with new mRNA injections soon and rapidly - for all kinds of stuff. After all - they have now on an almost global scale protection from Gov's, military, the hidden hands, as well the obedient, well groomed media and authorities who all hold hands hands together. What could possibly go wrong ? "The more the merrier". "Now or never". "Let's punch it full scale". "There are no limits", "We got our backs covered anyway"

Which criminals do not like such a given success story, making and selling lethal poisons while ingesting abnormal high profits never seen before, and at the same time enjoying an unheard massive, systematical protection grid, which during the Major Test Plandemic has been so fruitful installed ? Even the guniea pigs are cheering in ecstasy...

But to be really honest; it is beyond sad to watch everything that has been unrolled for the past 3 years, as well seeing many more evil seeds being sown as we speak... But not in my wildest dreams, could I ever foresee such massive evil unfolding the way it did. Or that most gov's (etc) would push all the same bs, including citizens themselves supporting it all so massively.

Exactly.... John Campell has been a noisy vaxx promoter

Dr Aseem Malhotra & Dr John Campbell / Hugo Talks

Same goes for Neill Oliver.

They Can’t Handle the Truth! #GBNews / Hugo Talks

Posting these for good measure so that we may stay vigilant and not become too happy for all the former promoters suddenly turning critics.
for sure ! but at least they are using their platforms now to relay truth which is an amends in some way also they are at least trying to get that message out which clearly alot of others are not !! I have family members who disowned me back(in regard to my position- then when it was in full swing)- they havent apologised -but they are more kind now and open minded as a result..they were sucked in as were loads of folk -- i dont resent them now but i was hurt and angry at the time of it all.

Last edited:
for sure ! but at least they are using their platforms now to relay truth which is an amends in some way also they are at least trying to get that message out which clearly alot of others are not !! I have family members who disowned me back(in regard to my position- then when it was in full swing)- they havent apologised -but they are more kind now and open minded as a result..they were sucked in as were loads of folk -- i dont resent them now but i was hurt and angry at the time of it all.
I understand.
As I said, I posted these "for good measure" and balance.

I made similar experiences as you. My father disowned me and I nearly lost my job and had to apply cunning means to stay afloat.
Neither my father, nor my employer, nor a bunch of old 'friends' ever apologized and I'm not holding my breath for it.

Anyway what I wanted to convey is we have to stay vigilant as to the true reasons for the U-turn.
It's good that they know talk closer to the truth but why now and why switching so completely?

Imo, they're controlled opposition and giving more truth now will have a huge psychological effect on those who took the bait meaning the jab.
If the vaccinated believers realize what has been done to them they're not so much possibilities how they might react: afraid for their health, ashamed and/or angry.
On the path to the "great reset" some uprisings might come in handy as well.
Whatever the true purpose of their change of mind it's probably not due to their huge love for humanity.
I for myself would not trust one of these mouthpieces.
Good though if their U-turn helps others now to become more critical.

Yes, it's nice he's turned around his thinking and is now seeing the lies and acknowledges he himself was misled and shouldn't have blindly believed the authorities but an apology / remorse would be good.
John Campbell is very carefully navigating the You-Tube guidelines and trying not to be censored, so he is figuring how to speak volumes with silence.

I think it is important to acknowledge that many commentators are being ‘red pilled’ and they are having to come to terms with this reality. This is a process and is not an overnight transformation from gradually acquired knowledge. There will be many viewers that are joining them on their journey.

Yes, it's nice he's turned around his thinking and is now seeing the lies and acknowledges he himself was misled and shouldn't have blindly believed the authorities but an apology / remorse would be good.

From ZeroHedge:

The Need For COVID Reparations
I’m no different from many Americans who still possess anger at how people were mistreated for questioning narratives, forced into struggling economic positions, and repeatedly lied to about the efficacy of lockdowns and vaccines by the most powerful people and institutions in the world.

I still possess animosity toward the formerly respectable so-called experts who’ve become compromised by their political biases and the fear of losing their high status in society if they were to divorce from the narrative and marry objectivity. How can I trust again a media apparatus that guilted an entire population of people into getting an experimental vaccine while simultaneously being sponsored by Big Pharma?

We all want a way to move forward, because anger only breeds more anger, not forgiveness. But it’s also not advisable for us to gloss over the damage that was done to appease the conscience of the people who are now remorseful for their participation in perpetuating falsehoods and who cheered on the social demise of dissenters.

Despite the call for a blanket amnesty discussed in the Atlantic’s op-ed titled “Let’s declare a pandemic amnesty,” I believe we should strive for something that’s more succinct in providing a form of justice that would relieve much of the bitterness that we’ve been carrying for years: COVID reparations.

Often when we discuss reparations, it’s with the concept of throwing an arbitrary amount of cash at people in hopes that it satisfies enough of them in the process, but what I’m advocating for is a reparation that’s socially restorative, fair, and directly benefits the people who were impacted by the injustice.

First, there needs to be a satisfactory acknowledgment of guilt and an apology directly aimed at the American public who were unjustly harmed. For example, there needs to be a recognition of the people who are vaccine injured, and while they’re the minority, their situations are disregarded by people, including medical professionals, who continue to cling to the fallacy that COVID-19 vaccines provide no side effects.

There needs to be a national recognition of the mental damage inflicted upon our children due to seemingly indefinite isolation because of extended lockdowns and school closures, causing youth suicide attempts to soar.

You can’t fix what you don’t acknowledge, and we can’t move forward without public acknowledgment of all the negative consequences that stemmed from an overreaching and politically blinded governmental apparatus and how they encouraged the private sector to mimic their approach.

There should be restitution for the citizens who were forced out of their jobs and other opportunities for refusing to get vaccinated, because this action was motivated by the falsehood of the vaccination stopping the spread, which was overtly stated by many bureaucratic figures, including the CDC Director Rochelle Walensky.

READ MORE

This is how programming and brainwashing works. There's no getting past it for some people. They will go to their graves "believing" something that was a lie.

I'm not sure what to make of this but in the latest podcast 'The Great Game' with Matthew Ehret, Matthew told several things that makes one suspcicious about Robert Malone.

First thing is that he's apparently promoting heavily the 'Chinese angle' and he's citing from very questionable sources, according to Matthew. And based on the examples he gives, I have to agree. It's all about the 'evil CCP' and how they're behind everything, trying to conquer the world with their bioweapons. Matthew isn't sure if Malone is just duped or if he's promoting this nonsense knowing that it's false. The other thing that caught my attention was when Matthew told how Malone is suing a elderly couple for something like 22M USD:s jsut for saying that Malone's talk about 'mass formation psychosis' is misleading because it – if I understood correctly – gets the real culprits off the hook (I tend to agree with this to some extent).

Then there's the thing that Malone is not against mRNA technology per se, just the mandates...at least that's how Matthew puts it.

Maybe Malone is just duped but after Reiner Fuellmich showing his true colors (anyone know something new about him?), I wouldn't be surprised if Malone is just another opportunist or something worse...

I'd be interested in hearing what you guys think.

Here's the podcast:

I wonder if it's somewhat like the Truth Movement after 9/11. Everyone is looking at something very dark and very deep. They all have a different perspective on it because they all come from different backgrounds with different specialties/areas of expertise and experiences.

No doubt people have and will be duped. Some of them can see clearly on some things, but be completely blind to something else. Psyops will absolutely take advantage of that, not only to vector the conversation in the direction they want, but to cause infighting between people.

Robert Malone is of the generation (and perhaps even background) where he trusted what those in authority said to be true and also that they had our best interests at heart. In addition, his generation has been 'taught' that there are such things as nations and they all act independently of each other (when they're not trying to control each other or fight each other). This may now no longer be the case, although those in charge still want the people to believe it.

He also has some friendships and connections to a three letter agency. It would be hard to imagine that this doesn't colour his perspective or the way he views things. He may not even be aware of it, or even assume that everyone sees things in a similar manner. A very human type of thing, in my opinion and also very common - especially among the Baby Boomers, or so it seems.

It's a situation that scientists and journalist (if there were any good ones around) might find interesting.

I would also suggest looking into the 'background' (and various biases) of Matthew Ehret as well..... ;-D

One additional data point regarding Malone, fwiw, is that he’s at least according to his own words double jabbed with Moderna. I remember him saying that the reason for this was that he thought that it might help him get rid of his ‘long Covid’ symptoms. This might be ‘normal logic’ for some people but somehow this statement has always bothered me. You’d think that with his scientific expertise he might have doubts about any vaccine helping with symptoms after being infected.
I think this was the moment when he changed direction regarding his opinion on the shot. He was actually injured (and survived).

Back
Top Bottom