Source

Virginia health officials warn travelers out of Dulles and Reagan airports of potential measles exposure​

Health officials are asking recent travelers out of two D.C. airports to proceed with caution after they may have potentially been exposed to measles.

The Virginia Department of Health put out a news release Saturday saying it was aware of a person with a confirmed case of measles who recently traveled through Northern Virginia after returning from an overseas trip.

The potential exposure has been linked to the international arrivals area of the main terminal at Dulles International Airport between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m. local time on Jan. 3, and Terminal A at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport between 2:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. on Jan. 4, the agency said.

Health officials are working to identify anyone who may have been exposed, including passengers on specific flights, officials said.

"Anyone who was exposed and is at risk of developing measles should watch for symptoms until January 25, 2024," health officials warned. "If you notice the symptoms of measles, immediately isolate yourself by staying home and away from others."

"Contact your healthcare provider right away," officials said."Call ahead before going to your healthcare provider's office or the emergency room to notify them that you may have been exposed to measles and ask them to call the health department. This will help protect other patients and staff."

Measles is highly contagious and is primarily spread through respiratory droplets from an infected person, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention explains. The virus can be airborne for up to two hours after someone with measles has been in the area. Anyone who has not already had measles or gotten the vaccine can become infected.

Symptoms usually appear within one to two weeks after infection and can include a fever, cough, runny nose, rash, and red watery eyes or pinkeye.

The case in Virginia is the latest potential measles outbreak in the last month.

New Jersey health officials this weekend confirmed a Camden County resident had a case of measles and said they were working on contact tracing to locate the source of the infection.

CBS News Philadelphia has reported on a measles outbreak in Philadelphia that health officials say has resulted in infections of eight people so far.

On Dec. 29, 2023, around 20 to 30 people were potentially exposed to measles at Nemours Children's Hospital in Delaware after coming into contact with a person who was "not symptomatic but was infectious at the time of their visit to the facility," according to the Delaware Department of Health.

Virginia health officials warn travelers out of Dulles and Reagan airports of potential measles exposure
It always starts with little 'exposure' warnings here and there, then suddenly the virus is in every room, every building, and even outside where it's ferociously competing with oxygen... :rolleyes:

The curve has more chances of being flattened if psychopaths are flattened first...:whistle:

Sweden, birthrates
2022 vs 2023

Telegram channel "Läkaruppropet" ** ("Doctor's appeal") - the same group of doctors and medical staff etc, who stood behind the amazing (Alternative) Corona Conference in Stockholm, Jan 2023 - wrote following regarding falling birthrates in Sweden:

Sweden's CBR (crude birth rate) in 2023 is by far the lowest ever.

Now we can add another month to the statistics for births in Sweden. The trend continues, there has been a record low number of births in Sweden for 23 consecutive months, in exact correlation with the fact that the COVID-19 vaccination could affect the birth rate. Around 15,000 fewer children than expected have been born in 2022-2023. This is historically unique, and should be the biggest news story in the Swedish media. But they are basically silent.

Based on Statistics Sweden's statistics, we have calculated the number of children born per month per 100 000 women aged 18-45 and compared it with the trend line (linear regression analysis) created from the same calculation for the previous 10 years.

IMAGE-2024-01-18-16-43-30.png

Figure 1 shows the period from October 2021 to November 2023.
The vaccination of the childbearing part of Sweden's population started in May 2021 and Oct-Dec 2021 is included in the graph to show that these were completely normal birth rates before the vaccine could have had any impact.

As shown in Figure 1, there has been a sharp decline every single month over the last 23 months, and the decline has been accelerating. Figure 2 shows this for the full year 2022 and 2023: -8.6% in births in 2022, -13.0% for the year 2023 (this is an estimate, as we do not yet have data for Dec 2023, but it is likely that the percentage figure for the full year will not be affected by more than a tenth of a per cent up or down).

IMAGE-2024-01-18-16-43-32.png

**) on their Telegram channel, they post every message in both Swedish as well in English !

I came across this bit of propaganda from the "Ministry of Truth" today about the lifesaving effects of the Covid-19 vaccine. This is a new documentary that came out two months ago from filmaker Scott H. Kennedy and Neil Degrasse Tyson who is an executive producer of the film.

Some of the comments on YouTube to this trailer are worth a read, like this one:
Good science does not exist when the opposing voices are deplatformed and censored off the internet. Democracy dies in such an echo-chamber too. Yet, here we have a documentary that represents the already amplified narrative position. Seems a bit like desperation, good luck with that.

I thought I saw a provocative Amazing Polly counterpoint video to the Brett Weinstein/Tucker interview around here somewhere. I can't find it now but I will repost it here since this seems like the right place. (hm seems like bitchute is problematic) - synopsis: there is a conglomeration of "trusted voices" gatekeepers in place whose purpose is to supplant more candid truth tellers and Brett is one of them.

Phony Covid Dissidents - Beware the Dream Team Narrative Police

I thought I saw a provocative Amazing Polly counterpoint video to the Brett Weinstein/Tucker interview around here somewhere. I can't find it now but I will repost it here since this seems like the right place. (hm seems like bitchute is problematic) - synopsis: there is a conglomeration of "trusted voices" gatekeepers in place whose purpose is to supplant more candid truth tellers and Brett is one of them.

Phony Covid Dissidents - Beware the Dream Team Narrative Police
Interesting, I think Brett is okay. Not sure what he has said that seems off.

Robert Malone and Steve Kirsch I find highly suspicious.GVB I find too wedded to his immune escape theory and I'm not sure things are panning out as he's saying though certainly ppl seem to be getting a bit sick this winter.

Her point was not that he is saying anything “off” now but that is is being positioned as a trusted gatekeeper for the next sh*tshow. Her concern seems to come from him being pro-lockdown and pro-mask along with shaming the real COVID dissidents for quite some time in the beginning of the scamdemic. Now he is claiming to have been one of the early dissidents while scrubbing all his tweets and posts which show the opposite.

Major findings into the Pfizer Clinical protocol !

You have 2 processes to manufacture the Pfizer’s vaccine, the results provided the 95 % of efficacy was on process 1

Billions of people have received jabs manufactured with the process 2 tested on 250 participants on which no result was provided !!
HUGEST scandal in the pharmaceutical industry history!
See the video:

Christine Cotton
- Expert in methodology for clinical trials,
- Former Quality Assurance Manager of my company
- Biostatistician, SAS ® programmer
- Team manager for the data of clinical trials for several multicentre study across several countries, Europe, US
- Involved in Data Safety Management Board and FDA submission

Her point was not that he is saying anything “off” now but that is is being positioned as a trusted gatekeeper for the next sh*tshow. Her concern seems to come from him being pro-lockdown and pro-mask along with shaming the real COVID dissidents for quite some time in the beginning of the scamdemic. Now he is claiming to have been one of the early dissidents while scrubbing all his tweets and posts which show the opposite.
If this is true, then Brett Weinstein is a liar like Steve Kirsch.

Yes, I'm watching her vid and she's making some good points and not just about Weinstein, but "Dr." John Campbell as well. He's a Ph.D. doctor rather than a medical doctor. He was a nurse in the past. He was the perfect mouthpiece to promote the official Covid/vax narrative and did so well into late 2021.

Polly does good work “most of the time” and also get herself lost in the bushes from time to time, but that’s understandable. To my knowledge, Polly does not have a network. And for not having a network (if that’s true) then she is doing pretty well.

True-tellers lie sometimes, knowingly or un-knowingly. And liars tell the truth sometimes knowingly or un-knowingly. If we remove them from our radar screen, then our radar or screening mechanism only becomes smaller. I can steal truth from the Devil, but I have to have him on my radar to do so.

I myself also see what I believe to be a “truth tellers trusted group” forming, and that’s raising flags for me. So, I enjoy seeing Polly kick the idea around, while I think about it.

Truth tellers and liars are getting all mixed up. Two faced, forked tongue, double dealing agents and useful idiots are in the house.

Actually, it makes good sense to me. A test, obstacle course, a maze to find our way out of. We can’t follow a personality, ideology, party or the new trusted voices team. It’s a spiritual process of testing our compass. Can we move through the maze by braille, or by FRV or not? The C’s once said we all would have to deal with the ultimate tests. I think this is one of them.

Brett recently did a hell of a good job shedding light on an imminent issue, and I said: yeah Brett! And passed his video along to others. If tomorrow he spits out some mis-direct crapola, I’ll take note and say boo on Brett. The mouthpiece is not the one to follow, the message and intent of the message is.

Similar issues are being discussed over: Mike Adams, Tucker, AJ, Elon, Trump and others. Truth from lies is the goal, not which personality or group are to be trusted more than another IMO. In fact, this whole post is my opinion so; for what it’s worth.

dis·cern·ment

(in Christian contexts) perception in the absence of judgment with a view to obtaining spiritual guidance and understanding.

As an aside: Polly has a tendency to have bouts of “connecting the dots gone wild syndrome” and so do I. But, I have a network😊

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom