(Artemis) Yeah, it's about their wishful thinking. It's kind of inevitable what's going to happen, but they just refuse to see it.

A: They will go too far as usual and all will come crashing down. But it will take some time. Be patient and circumspect.
I am putting my trust in this from Session July 2020. Something like this evil destruction of democracy in France could lead to a huge awakening. Hopefully this will be their big mistake.

That's how I understood the fragments of the law I read as well, although as usual it's very vague, so just criticizing may or may not be interpreted as discouraging people from using mainstream treatements.
Typo then? As it reads you say they are penalising people for using mainstream therapies. But they are actually penalising people for criticising main stream therapy.

Sorry if I wasn't clear, I wrote:

"Basically France is penalizing discouraging people from using..."

meaning: the discouragement of the use is what is being penalized.
Aha! I understand now, it’s a double negative. Goes to show how communication and comprehension are tasks that really require effort to ensure the message is actually being understood as it was meant. Just a trivial example but it’s something I’m constantly trying to improve in my own communication and checking people understand. This is not a criticism rather I am observing how very easy it is to misunderstand someone.

Thanks for clarifying, what was going through my mind is that it’s so important to be clear and accurate because everything people new to the forum may read could influence whether they stay to read more or not.

I'm wondering if anyone would like to search the transcripts and assemble everything the Cs have said about COVID and the vaccines into one post? My thought is that we could see what we have and determine if we should ask additional questions.

as the C s said ''They will go too far as usual and all will come crashing down. But it will take some time. Be patient and circumspect''.
I didn't know exactly the definition of CIRCUMSPECT. I thought it was something like being stoic. But not at all. The C's are ok, they give good advices and ask us to be prudent.

Here is the definition of Circumspect:

Circumspect may not be the most common of words, but its Latin forebears have made quite a mark on our language. That's because circumspect combines two major players in the Latin branch of the English language's pedigree: circum-, meaning "around," and specere, meaning "to look." Just look around, and you'll find that English is brimming with descendants of these Latin gems. Open your paper dictionary to circumspect and behold with your own eyes the thirty circum- entries that surround it, such as circumference, circumscribe, and circumnavigate. Then flip on over to spectacular for a little peek at the many words for which English has specere to thank, including spectacle, spectrum, and spectator.​

Also: CIRCUMSPECT suggests less fear and stresses the surveying of all possible consequences before acting or deciding.

This video will interest you, in terms of your resentment. It's only 6 minutes long
There are automatic translations

Thank you Christine, what I'm wondering about, without French victimization, is that I have the impression that France is a testing laboratory for all these infamies and I would like to ask the C's a question to find out what they are the reasons ? 🤔

I watched an interview with Xavier Poussard from "Facts and Documents" on Odyssée which is entitled "The occult links of Macronie" very informative concerning the network around Macron and their depravity. In this interview, he asks the question (among others) of why D.Trump had only one nominative file in Mar el Lago and that it was on Macron and not on another head of state or personality... 🤔

Back
Top Bottom