Russian doctor who met Putin last week diagnosed with coronavirus
FILE PHOTO: Russian President Vladimir Putin shakes hands with the hospital's chief physician Denis Protsenko during a visit to the hospital for patients, infected with coronavirus disease (COVID-19), on the outskirts of Moscow, Russia March 24, 2020. Sputnik/Alexey Druzhinin/Kremlin/File Photo via REUTERS
A doctor who gave Russian President Vladimir Putin a tour of Moscow's main coronavirus hospital last week said on Tuesday he had himself been diagnosed with the virus.

Putin grants government emergency powers to fight coronavirus
Russian President Vladimir Putin signed legislation on Wednesday to allow the government to declare a state of national emergency in an effort to stem the spread of coronavirus.

Russia earmarks $18 billion to tackle coronavirus crisis
Russia has earmarked nearly $18 billion to fight the spread of the coronavirus and its economic fallout, its prime minister said on Wednesday, pledging additional measures to steer through the crisis that has put the economy on the brink of recession.

According to Moscow authorities, this mobile application will only be used to control the movement of those citizens who have a confirmed coronavirus and therefore must follow the quarantine rules.

This application is not intended to monitor the movements of all Moscow citizens.

Those citizens who do not have mobile phones will be provided with such phones for the period of quarantine, following which they will return the phones to Moscow authorities.

Putin takes coronavirus precautions as Moscow unveils tracking app
President Vladimir Putin is taking precautions to protect himself against coronavirus, the Kremlin said on Wednesday, as Moscow authorities launched a smartphone app designed to track people who have been ordered to stay home because of the virus.

Armenia extends emergency restrictions until April 10
Armenia is extending emergency restrictions for another 10 days until April 10
in a bid to curb the spread of the coronavirus, Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan said on Tuesday.

It is also possible that the civil personnel would have to agree to go, whereas the military ones can be ordered to go.

Well, many in the Emergency Control Ministry (EMERCOM) are soldiers. Actually, Shoygu was its first minister. It's totally a speculation on my part, of course. But it sounds logical to use military if you want a tighter control over dissemination of information.
Maybe there are also other considerations.
But I don't think it has anything to do with "secret invasion" of any sort.

As for it being easier to order soldiers, Russian army is mostly contract army nowadays when it comes to abroad operations. So these people want to go. The harsher the conditions, the more interesting for them.

In Italy, keep in mind, there are eight (8) U.S. Military bases, two of which NATO occupies. There is also two Bio-labs in Italy, that have the same prominent status as the one located in Wuhan, China. Plus, I believe Italy is a NATO member, although the Pentagon isn't too happy with Italy getting involved with China's "Belt and Road". Something in Italy is way out of proportion, with very serious complications and the U.S. and NATO are sitting on their hands? Why? Another bio-leak? The Russian's that arrived in Italy are top professions in their fields and went right to work - mapping out the hot spots and began investigating.

Italy's social security website hit by hacker attack
Computer hackers have attacked Italy's social security website, forcing it to shut down on Wednesday just as people were starting to apply for coronavirus benefits, the head of the welfare agency said.

The Robot "Mac-Run" in charge of (mis) management ...
Amid criticism, Macron vows to raise medical gear output to tackle coronavirus
French President Emmanuel Macron talks to employees as he visits the Kolmi-Hopen protective face masks factory, following an outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), in Saint-Barthelemy-d'Anjou near Angers, France March 31, 2020. Loic Venance/Pool via REUTERS
President Emmanuel Macron pledged on Tuesday to make France self-sufficient in protective masks by year-end and learn lessons from the coronavirus emergency, firing back at growing criticism of his government over painful equipment shortages.

France to transfer critical coronavirus patients by train to ease hospital pressure
Thirty-eight critically ill coronavirus patients will be transferred by high-speed train from the Paris area to less overwhelmed regions
on Wednesday to ease pressure on the capital's intensive-care capacity, French health officials said.

France sees worst daily death toll as army ferries critical virus patients
France recorded its worst daily coronavirus death toll on Monday, exceeding 3,000 for the first time, and army helicopters transported critical patients from the east to hospitals overseas as the country battled to free up space in life-support units.

Germany set to extend social distancing until at least end of Easter holidays: report
Germany's federal government and the country's 16 states
want to extend until at least the end of the Easter holidays distancing measures introduced to slow the spread of the coronavirus, Focus Online and broadcaster n-tv reported on Wednesday.

German city introduces face masks for shoppers as coronavirus spreads
The city of Jena in eastern Germany has decided to make people wear face masks when shopping or traveling on public transport,
stepping up efforts to curb coronavirus contagion and becoming the first city in the country to introduce the measure.

Merkel: Will recommend tracking apps if tests successful
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Wednesday that if tracking apps aimed at helping rein in coronavirus showed signs of being successful, she would recommend them and would be prepared to use them herself.

Swiss coronavirus deaths rise, government says infection wave could last into summer
The peak of Switzerland's coronavirus epidemic could stretch into later this spring or summer,
the head of the Swiss government's communicable diseases division said on Tuesday, as the country's death toll continued to rise.

Dutch PM Rutte says schools, restaurants to stay shut till April 28
Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte said on Tuesday all schools, restaurants, and gyms would remain closed until at least April 28,

and he urged the nation to continue to respect all measures introduced to help counter the coronavirus outbreak.

Dutch marijuana back on sale, but don't forget to wash your hands
While most of the Netherlands struggles through the coronavirus lockdown, marijuana smokers received the welcome news that "coffee shops" selling the drug have reopened for takeaway orders.

Italy's coronavirus lockdown measures to be extended to April 13: minister

Italy will extend anti-coronavirus lockdown restrictions imposed last month to April 13, Health Minister Roberto Speranza said on Wednesday.

Japan on brink of emergency as coronavirus spreads: government spokesperson
Japan remains on the brink of a state of emergency
as the rate of coronavirus infections continues to increase in the country, its top government spokesman said on Wednesday.

Tokyo records most new coronavirus cases in a day as pressure for lockdown builds
Japan's capital recorded more than 70 new coronavirus infections on Tuesday for its highest tally in a single day, as pressure mounted on the prime minister to order a lockdown.

Smoking diners to take it outside as Tokyo ban kicks in

Patrons of Tokyo restaurants and bars will be able to light up indoors for the last time on Tuesday as one of the world's most cigarette-friendly cities starts enforcing anti-smoking laws from April 1.

New Zealand waits to see if lockdown working, as virus cases stay low

New Zealand on Wednesday reported 61 new cases of the coronavirus, but said it was too early to assess if the lower number of cases this week meant the nationwide lockdown measures were working.

Quebec sees coronavirus cases soar, faces equipment shortage

With more than half of Canada's coronavirus cases, Quebec has become the country's epicenter for the pandemic and could run out of some equipment in a week after missing an early opportunity to control the outbreak.

Canada's Trudeau wants to recall MPs to back massive coronavirus aid package
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said on Wednesday he wanted to recall Parliament so legislators could approve a massive aid package he called "the biggest economic measures of our lifetimes".

Serbian state secretary dies from coronavirus
A senior official in Serbia's government died
from the coronavirus on Wednesday, a health official said, the second death of a public figure from the disease in the Balkan country.

Poland tightens restrictions further against coronavirus
Poland will impose further restrictions on public life, including closing parks and hotels,
to curb the spread of coronavirus and avoid the fate of Italy and Spain, Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki said.

Albania extends lockdown till end of coronavirus outbreak
Albanian schools, cafes, restaurants and other public venues will remain shut and restrictions on social and economic activity will stay in place
till the end of the coronavirus outbreak, Health Minister Ogerta Manastirliu said on Wednesday.

Africa's biggest city Lagos locks down to defend against coronavirus
Lagos, Africa's largest city
of at least 20 million people, ground to a halt on Tuesday as it and the Nigerian capital Abuja entered a two-week lockdown to stop the spread of the coronavirus.

Chinese scientists seeking potential COVID-19 treatment find 'effective' antibodies
A team of Chinese scientists has isolated several antibodies that it says are "extremely effective" at blocking the ability of the new coronavirus to enter cells, which eventually could be helpful in treating or preventing COVID-19.

It just occurred to me that what is going on will probably create rather severe PTSD symptoms for just about everyone on the planet, just like on 9/11 but several orders of magnitude higher. What is going on is pretty traumatic and can‘t be fixed so easily afterwards. One wonders of course if this PTSD state is one of the desired results for the PTB in all of this? People are far easier controlled and directed when they suffer from PTSD. Remember Pavlov‘s dogs? I guess what they can’t see is that such mass suffering will attract things of cosmic origins that will wipe them out too.

Last edited:
Report from the Italian National Health Institute ISS
(as of March 14, 2020)

According to the latest data of the Italian National Health Institute ISS, the average age of the positively-tested deceased in Italy is currently about 81 years. 10% of the deceased are over 90 years old. 90% of the deceased are over 70 years old.

80% of the deceased had suffered from two or more chronic diseases. 50% of the deceased had suffered from three or more chronic diseases. The chronic diseases include in particular cardiovascular problems, diabetes, respiratory problems and cancer.
Less than 1% of the deceased were healthy persons, i.e. persons without pre-existing chronic diseases. Only about 30% of the deceased are women.

The Italian Institute of Health moreover distinguishes between those who died from the coronavirus and those who died with the coronavirus. In many cases it is not yet clear whether the persons died from the virus or from their pre-existing chronic diseases or from a combination of both. (..)

Read full text on swprs.org

(..) Northern Italy has one of the oldest populations and the worst air quality in Europe, which had already led to an increased number of respiratory diseases and deaths in the past and is likely an additional risk factor in the current epidemic.

Furthermore, studies have shown that the internationally used virus test kits may give a false positive result in some cases. In these cases, the persons may not have contracted the new coronavirus, but presumably one of the many existing human coronaviruses that are part of the annual (and currently ongoing) common cold and flu epidemics.

The Cs have always pointed to networking, and I've always felt like that part was lacking for me. I've never been a team player, more of the do-it-yourself type, because if you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself, and "team members" usually just complicate things for me. But maybe for the first time, I actually feel like I'm doing some productive networking, and I guess others might be experiencing something similar.

I know what you're talking about M.I. I often feel the same, working with people or as a team is not something all of us are naturals at. But learning to "let go", which is essential to work in teams and especially in a network, and going through the experience that a network is absolutely necessary and has so much more power, awareness and smarts than each of us individually (in part because we are so fickle and our perception seems to change randomly from one day to the next, which we only notice if we self-observe over long periods of time), is SO worth it. </preaching>

I actually had a thought that people have gotten so used to this situation already that it will be weird for them once the lockdown is lifted (if it's lifted). I'm actually pretty sure that most of these measures will become habit for people and distrust in your fellow man will be at an all time high after this is done.

My dad told me the other day how when he watches movies now, he finds it so strange to see people close to each other, not keeping their social distancing and so on. He said it's weird how quickly we become so used to something radically different. Quite scary when you think about it. So yeah, there is no way going back to normal for many people it seems.

this is what I love: The guy is totally clueless what concerns the true coronavirus stuff, buys totall into the panic displayed, but what does this guy do? He looks for meassurements to strengthen the immune system, counter the virus, and found out that colloidial silver does it and builts a machine to create colloidial silver.

He did it before (the cause of his channel on yt) because he informed himself about the magnetic pole shift, which is undoubtedly imminent, and built (over years) an global observatory of muon detectors - he builts the computer components himself - and observes the data.

I do not want to distract here or create noise, so note that this is just a side note.

The headline in the daily mail reads today:

View attachment 34871
What interests me most is that they say the drug "may be dangerous"... I am confused? Do they mean it is more or less dangerous than COVID, which is apparently the worst thing that has happened to the country since WWII? Surely this contradicts their narrative that COVID is a deadly, granny snatching virus and an imminent threat to our existence. I am starting to wonder if all this hesitance to administer other drugs is so that they can say their vaccine is the ONLY effective cure to the virus.

Thank you @etezete for sharing Amazing Polly's video, she is great!
When exporting livestock to China, we had to inject this drug twice in a 2 week interval as part of the quarantine protocol for eliminating parasites. It was quite heavily controlled at the time in the 90's. I asked the vet why. He said it was a dangerous drug. I asked why we were risking 50 to 100 thousand dollar animals by injecting them with this drug. He said the animals wouldn't be harmed and it was part of the protocol.

I thought that to be strange. I thought maybe I should have an injection, seeing as how I was handling the livestock. That seemed strange to me at the time. Getting rid of parasites without harming them, I want that. Why can't I qualify for an injection protocol?

I am still a little behind with this thread constantly exploding ( I love it) but just an idea, shouldn't we also merge the corona craziness thread whith this one? It is already so big in such short time that it doesn't matter. Plus it helps to lighten up a bit.

"The WHO provides with a document (2) that lists up to 44 vaccine candidates currently being developed for Covid-19 of which two have just initiated, in record time, clinical assays in humans. These probably prompted Mr. Jiang letter above as it seems these might have found shortcuts on their way to human assays. Interestingly, one is Chinese (3) and the other is American (4). Are both superpowers competing to demonstrate the world who is the fastest?”

With 44 vaccine candidates maybe they imagine they have all human types covered. For them it's just playtime now after years spent eagerly spending their subjects tax dollars. All restrictions and controls seem to have been lifted from them now.

Oh wow, so you are saying he wasn't run over by a train and was just found dead beside the track? I must have misunderstood the whole story. This makes Schäfer's death very suspect indeed! What was going on here?
there are several sources that claim it must be something else. Oliver Janich shows a connection to Lübke and Temme (Verfassungsschutz) and the NSU crimes, others point to a money/bonds thingy he was involved in. Maybe just like a strawman. we don't know but it is fishy as hell.

I heard your prime minister said even when the lock down is lifted, only vaccinated people will be allowed in and out New Zealand, and she thinks other countries will follow the suit. Not sure if its true though.

Unfortunately that is true. There is no doubt that there is going to be a HUGE push for mandatory vaccination, all based on the government keeping Kiwis safe. Sickening really. And logically the next step is for everyone to have a digital vaccination certificate, to make things simple for people, and the best place to keep that would be on an implanted chip. Suddenly, there is a clear logical path to chipping and vaccinating all citizens, and most people will be clamouring for it to happen. Surreal and somewhat scary.

I'm tempted to pop by some local hospitals and check this out for myself.
Wow Ant 22, a 21 Century Miss Marple. Seriously though how far are you from the hospitals and how would you travel. With lock down some undesirables knocking around,. If you are serious please be careful.

Thank you Tuatha de Danaan! But upon a closer review of the thread and this whole deal I guess I'll save myself the trip. Among others, Niall's below post discouraged me from the endeavour. Too bad though, I was actually looking forward to some :ninja: fun!

;-)

(...) People are reporting and filming empty hospitals because they've been primed to expect a 'surge' of patients there, but the authoritarians are only going to use that as evidence that 'social isolation is working' and demand that it be kept up.

Back
Top Bottom