It's funny, but then again, I have been very depressed for the last couple of days. Don't know, maybe some energies working in the background or something, but it's also just too much at times witnessing what's going on. At this point I can't help but wish punishment and hell reign down on those authoritarian bastards, tearing them to pieces for all the lies and cruelty, including those idiots going full SS supporters. I know that's not very evolved thinking, but I don't know, we had all that crap in Germany before, and the patterns are so similar :-( Sorry for the self-pity, I'm actually in a decent situation compared to so many others, but there are better and worse days, and sometimes it's hard to get into an "enjoy the show" mindset. It's just so damn infuriating, tragic and appalling. I hope that perhaps we who feel that way somehow won't fit into the current reality at some point, creating a new branch of the universe, but maybe that's wishful thinking? I guess we have to hold out some more, and I'm sure we can.
Thank you Luc--I feel much the same way. It's been a long slow, enlightening but painful climb up the roller coaster over the last 15-20 years, beginning with Bringers of the Dawn, finding SOTT, the Cassiopaens. the Wave, and all, but at last we are almost at the top with the plunge before us. Gravity will have its way with us--knowing what is coming will help us brace against the force of the turns, but we will all certainly experience the change. In a way it is a relief to see it finally be happening--as in any "good" horror film--it's the anticipation and suspense that wrings out your energy and we all know where that goes. It is definitely a time for letting go of anticipated plans and dealing with what's before us. Life is getting simpler like it does in a sudden traumatic event--as your car is in the process of crashing time seems to slow down and each second is fractured into moments of brilliant awareness and your efforts are reduced to the essence of survival and letting go. Whatever else comes--it will be more lessons and "opportunities for growth." OUCH. There is no escaping the pain of it either. If we didn't kick and scream as we are being dragged through Hell then we aren't human. The pain of it all keeps us real and can motivate us to be kind and do our own small part however we can to hold the frequency of light.

It's funny, but then again, I have been very depressed for the last couple of days. Don't know, maybe some energies working in the background or something, but it's also just too much at times witnessing what's going on. At this point I can't help but wish punishment and hell reign down on those authoritarian bastards, tearing them to pieces for all the lies and cruelty, including those idiots going full SS supporters. I know that's not very evolved thinking, but I don't know, we had all that crap in Germany before, and the patterns are so similar :-( Sorry for the self-pity, I'm actually in a decent situation compared to so many others, but there are better and worse days, and sometimes it's hard to get into an "enjoy the show" mindset. It's just so damn infuriating, tragic and appalling. I hope that perhaps we who feel that way somehow won't fit into the current reality at some point, creating a new branch of the universe, but maybe that's wishful thinking? I guess we have to hold out some more, and I'm sure we can.
It is difficult to have faith in the future, sometimes. As you said, we know what they did in Germany and before that also and after that again, never stopped and now we are in. Some days are better then others, our soul have fluctuations. Some days I wish a big asteroid to fall on us, others days an earthquake or a tsunami.

But other days I make an effort, do France exercices to calm my body and mind and soul, pray, concentrate on the moment that is absolutely beautiful. Because what we have now is a gift. I remember Etty Hillesum, a young Jew lady that wrote a diary during the war, she was from Holland. She was always grateful of everything, little things, the colours of a beautiful sky, the song of birds, her work table, the book by Rilke, the flowers in front of the window, the books on the shelves, little things that she knew maybe would not be there anymore very soon. When she went to a concentration camp she brought with her the book by Rilke, the most important thing in her life of these little things... She also worked in a Jew association to help other people. And even later in the concentration camp she took time to be grateful of little gifts: the sky, the birds but also to be present with kids at the camp, to be present and see what was happening, to be present in the middle of the horror. For her everything was valable and important to live.

I feel the same. Yesterday one thing makes my mood a little better. There was an interview on a national Tv with one Doctor infectologist and he told the hard truth what all other professionals are speaking of that it is nothing more serious than a regular flue and that all these measures are very exaggerated because there is absolutely no need for that. Something very opposite of the mainstream narrative.
The host of the show who interviewed him was so confused and was always trying to interrupt him when he was not speaking what was expected. She had a huge mask on her face, and the doctor was without a mask or gloves.

I think that this depressed feeling is because of all this madness happening around us. I can't bear with the part that this is all staged and has nothing about any kind of epidemics.
I would probably feel more relax if it was some real epidemics or a real catastrophe.
But I guess it is a part of the learning curve, to learn to live under such oppressive measures, to be able to control you emotions and navigate this madness,
Also, being locked up in a small apartment for a few days in a row, make all this much more difficult.
As time goes my emotions about all this are more under control now I am trying to get into that enjoy the show mindset, because what else can we do?
Share some truth here and there, make sure that we can navigate this madness, be available to help if and when it is needed and enjoy the show.

The last - FAITH - is an interesting one: It’s easy to talk about faith when all is plain sailing. But that’s not really ‘having faith’. It has become clearer to me that ‘having faith’ or rather ‘keeping the faith’ is to remain optimistic and at the same time somewhat emotionally detached DESPITE seeing all that tragedy, not knowing the way forward or seeing the solution.
To me the faith is also coupled with the idea that the future is open and a non-anticipation of what is to come. We try to anchor in a new reality which we would like to see, by sharing, networking, seeing ourselves through feedback as we are and thus cleaning the machine, letting go of old baggage, hurts, traumas, selfish behaviours, changing diets to optimize our receptors (the antennae), so as to become adults in a Pauline sense of the word. This is a reorienting of our focus from a 'flesh' centered one to a spirit centered one, coming to terms with the idea that it is the soul that matters and not the body.

I used the word 'flesh' as it was used in the book by Ashworth (Paul's necessary sin) because it says so much more than just body. In that book, flesh is connected with all that is of the material world, body etc and which is therefore mortal as opposed to spirit which is immortal and eternal.

Yes, just like they couldn't possibly anticipate 9/11...

We all need a laugh sometimes. And just once in a while the mouth pieces of the system give us a wonderful glimpse into the absurdities and convoluted twists of their inner BS.

This still takes the biscuit. Patrick Moore advocating for the total safety of Roundup and then refusing to drink a cup when offered (I'M NOT AN IDIOT!! :lol2:). Priceless. Cant find the full version where he storms off set at the end promising to punch a few lights out...! :rotfl:

To me the faith is also coupled with the idea that the future is open and a non-anticipation of what is to come. We try to anchor in a new reality which we would like to see, by sharing, networking, seeing ourselves through feedback as we are and thus cleaning the machine, letting go of old baggage, hurts, traumas, selfish behaviours, changing diets to optimize our receptors (the antennae), so as to become adults in a Pauline sense of the word. This is a reorienting of our focus from a 'flesh' centered one to a spirit centered one, coming to terms with the idea that it is the soul that matters and not the body.

I used the word 'flesh' as it was used in the book by Ashworth (Paul's necessary sin) because it says so much more than just body. In that book, flesh is connected with all that is of the material world, body etc and which is therefore mortal as opposed to spirit which is immortal and eternal.
Just reading what you said and also some of you, in fact most of you in this forum my soul is happy and grateful. Thanks to everybody.🌺🌸🌼🌻💐

All the people saying that governments aren't 'doing enough' have absolutely no clue what should or even can be done. They think that governments have magical wands for disappearing viruses and aren't using them. They have totally childish ideas about what can or cannot be done about a virus. It's like when children think they can escape the boogeyman by hiding under the bed. That's about what we are doing now. Hiding under the bed to defeat a virus and wondering why it isn't working.

People need some education on what a virus is, what it does, how it spreads, etc. But we all know that's not gonna happen because the media aren't gonna do that (heck, they don't have a clue themselves), and most people don't really listen to anything else. I guess an ignorant and unwilling-to-learn public needs the lessons it's getting.

As long as people think we can defeat viruses by hiding at home, we're stuck where we are. I guess we won't reach many people, but maybe this is another point we should address. Clarify the idea that most people will catch the virus anyway and we have no means of stopping that, so there's nothing 'more' the governments can do, except not causing total chaos by disrupting normal activities.

Our usual way of dealing with viruses is the best we have, and making everyone stay at home only complicates things and makes everyone stressed and afraid, which just happen to be two of the primary things that make you more susceptible to disease. Plus what kind of a dumb way of dealing with a disease is it to keep people away from empty hospitals?

This out from Bombards Body Language. Lavrov is nervous about something! things are changing, in flux (understatement)
Sergey Lavrov, Covid-19 World Will Be Different
Very interesting video of Lavrov by Bombards Body Language posted by Anartist. The stress of Lavrov around post corona virus world political architecture is very evident. Really hits home to me there is an invisible power behind the visible world powers. The C's secret consortium indeed.

I watched the video and at first also thought that Lavrov was more serious than usual, and it did appear that perhaps he made sure to read from the paper in order to answer in the way it was planned or intended. That perhaps the appeared stress is due to him needing to either lie, or to be extra careful in his delivery.

But then I decided to look at his other talks with the press, and found, for example, this one. It is in Russian and pretty long, but just go through the video and pay attention to his body language. Same serious face, same fiddling, same touching the paper, same partial eye contact.

Also here, if you look through the video, he has a paperclip that he fiddles with, puts it aside, and then picks it up again. Apparently he is a fiddler! 😅 Maybe he wouldn't fiddle as much if he was allowed to smoke during the meetings. ;-)

So perhaps just like with the previous analysis of the meeting between Putin and Erdogan, we better look at the original footage and also other footage in order to formulate a better impression.

As others have mentioned, it is really interesting to watch how people react to this crisis. I am refering to the concept of authoritarian followers and such. A person who I would like to highlight is David Paulides from Missing 411. His great depth of humanity was on show for his fellow Americans in a video I watched. It was at the end of the first video in a series of videos around Missing 411 and the Skin Walker Ranch on youtube. Much respect for that man.

Yes, what was also interesting that he was careful not to talk about the corona crisis per se, but just mentioned its impact on the people. You can find the video you mentioned and the rest of his Skinwalker ranch videos here.

You can bet that the WHO and other PTB helpers won’t like that move at all... I‘m pretty sure Trump is doing that not for the reasons stated but in actuality because he knows that the WHO is one of the main bodies who created this dangerous hoax situation to begin with.

I listened to one video in Russian today, and they mentioned the following semi-private footage featuring Bill Gates, where he talks about Trump. Notice the ridiculing and concendenting tone. But there is something rather important in the second half of what Gates had to say, where he mentioned that in 2017 Trump asked him twice about the possibly harmful effect of vaccines, because he was considering creating a commission to look into ill effects of vaccines, and Robert F. Kennedy Jr.was advising him that vaccines were "causing bad things".

Obviously Gates laughed it away, and instead continued to present Trump to his audience as a stupid buffoon by sharing that Trump didn't know the difference between HIV and HPV.

So we can say that at least back then Trump had access to good advise, and did try looking into it.

As for news from Russia, right now we are awaiting for a new statement from Putin on the corona-situation. Should be soon. Meanwhile, as a comparison to what is happening in other countries, I wanted to share with you what the governor of Novosibirsk region had to say during press conference on the corona crisis, and particularly about people, who violate the quarantine. And we have a lot of them! ;-) But also keep in mind that governors decide by themselves what kind of restrictions each region will have, and so far Novosibirsk appears to be the "worst" in "isolation rating". Well, you can see that there is a quarantine from the lack of heavy traffic jams, but people do walk around and enjoy the spring in the residential areas.

The next question is being asked very often. People who observe isolation look outside the window and see that their neighbors go to playgrounds in mass. Is this considered a violation of self-isolation?

- Yes, it is considered a violation of self-isolation. These people need to understand that they can be held accountable and seriously enough. The amount of fines is decent, up to 15-30 thousand rubles. But, nevertheless, in the course of check raids, representatives of the authorities and the police are trying not to overdo it, and not to apply massively draconian measures of prosecution. No one will chase a running athlete in the park or a man walking a little dog. However, mass self-isolation violations are being pointed out. In particular, fairly effective raids on Zaeltsovsky Park were conducted last weekend after complaints of individual residents of the Novosibirsk region. The park was visited by people, who supposedly had a rest and roasted kebabs at the park. As I have already said - massive total raids will not take place.

All supervising bodies are focused on identifying those people whose violation of self-isolation brings the greatest risks. These are those who have returned from abroad, from metropolitan areas, and those who were in the circle of contacts with people who were already ill. These are the people who are required by the doctor to undergo a two-week quarantine at home under medical supervision. Unfortunately, not everyone is conscientiously following this order. And these people are being targeted for raids today. Last week, as I remember, as a result of these activities, 17 such people were identified and prosecuted.

Last edited:
I feel the same. Yesterday one thing makes my mood a little better. There was an interview on a national Tv with one Doctor infectologist and he told the hard truth what all other professionals are speaking of that it is nothing more serious than a regular flue and that all these measures are very exaggerated because there is absolutely no need for that. Something very opposite of the mainstream narrative.
The host of the show who interviewed him was so confused and was always trying to interrupt him when he was not speaking what was expected. She had a huge mask on her face, and the doctor was without a mask or gloves.

I think that this depressed feeling is because of all this madness happening around us. I can't bear with the part that this is all staged and has nothing about any kind of epidemics.
I would probably feel more relax if it was some real epidemics or a real catastrophe.
But I guess it is a part of the learning curve, to learn to live under such oppressive measures, to be able to control you emotions and navigate this madness,
Also, being locked up in a small apartment for a few days in a row, make all this much more difficult.
As time goes my emotions about all this are more under control now I am trying to get into that enjoy the show mindset, because what else can we do?
Share some truth here and there, make sure that we can navigate this madness, be available to help if and when it is needed and enjoy the show.
More and more I’m coming to believe that this is what we must prepare ourselves for. Being isolated, not only physically but emotionally and socially. Frowned upon by our friends and loved ones. Think us mad they will! It brings me back to Paul and Faith of Jesus. I sense there’s the chance of a little bit of “crucifixion” in all our futures as long as we continue to speak our truth (Strategic Enclosure notwithstanding). That great gulf that lie between ourselves and the masses of zombies. The loneliness of that. Being cut off from the world. That will require deep reserves from within ourselves and take everything we’ve learned to navigate, should it come to it. But we have each other, we have this group, like a giant raft in a raging sea that we can tie our psychic tethers to. We know we’re here, and we are a soul family unit if you will. So when it gets to you and you’re feeling blue, meditate on the thought that we’re all thinking this together, humming along on the same frequency. Breathe it in like nutritious superfood, and let us all lift each other’s spirits. I’m fact here’s an idea. Each of us set a mental alarm to send some love and spirit rejuvenation fuel into the Cass tank (pun intended), so that those of us having a rough patch can draw from it and put a little spring back in their step.

Beaten down by the coronavirus outbreak, the world economy in 2020 will suffer its worst year since the Great Depression of the 1930s, the International Monetary Fund says in its latest forecast.

Excellent deduction Sherlock.

The IMF said Tuesday that it expects the global economy to shrink three per cent this year - far worse than its 0.1 per cent dip in the Great Recession year of 2009 - before rebounding in 2021 with 5.8 per cent growth. It acknowledges, though, that prospects for a rebound next year are clouded by uncertainty.

The outlook for Canada calls for a contraction of 6.2 per cent this year followed by growth of 4.2 per cent in 2021.

In its latest outlook, the IMF expects economic contractions this year of 5.9 per cent in the United States, 7.5 per cent in the 19 European countries that share the euro currency, 5.2 per cent in Japan and 6.5 per cent in the United Kingdom. China, where the pandemic originated, is expected to eke out 1.2 per cent growth this year. The world's second-biggest economy, which had gone into lockdown, has begun to open up well before other countries.

Worldwide trade will plummet 11 per cent this year, the IMF predicts, and then grow 8.4 per cent in 2021.

I like it how they throw around these numbers. They look very much like the weather predictions, where it is always sunny and warm in 3-5 days time when it is cold and gloomy currently, probably just to give people hope, as they can't really predict what will happen.

Finnish Institute for Health and Wellfare has researched the spread of coronavirus in population by using antibody testing. According to preliminary data based on 400 samples, the spread of coronavirus could be over 20-times higher than officially confirmed cases.

As we all know, the more people have been infected, the lower the mortality rate will be, and large majority are symptomless or mild cases. There's 3237 confirmed coronavirus infections and 64 deaths in Finland. So officially the death rate is 1,98%

Since in reality there's very likely 20-times more infected cases than recorded, it would lower coronavirus mortality to 0,1 percent. Which is same as with seasonal flu. Well, I guess we've already figured this out, but it's one more nail to the coffin.

Worldwide 128 000 have died to/with coronavirus. So far 141 000 have died to/with seasonal flu.

Meanwhile people have died this year:

2 376 000 to cancer
486 000 to HIV/AIDS
284 000 to malaria
310 000 to suicide
390 000 to traffic accident

Back
Top Bottom