Added: Just to continue this rant... isn't it funny how everyone thinks the majority of everyone else is stupid

• You are stupid because you eat meat
  • You are stupid because you don't eat meat
  • You are stupid because you're left leaning
  • You're stupid because you are right leaning
  • You are stupid because you support Trump
  • You are stupid because you don't support Trump
  • You are stupid because you are religious
  • You are stupid because you aren't religious

And so on in an endless list.

Isn't this all just funny and quite curious?

Here we are yet again, in a very familiar position with covid 19... A situation that allows humans to argue and fight against each other. Today the argument is

• You are stupid because you want a lockdown
  • You are stupid because you don't want a lockdown
  • You are stupid because you want a vaccine
  • You are stupid because you don't want a vaccine
  • You are stupid because you believe the media
  • You are stupid because you don't believe the media (and believe fake news instead)

Different day, same story on planet earth.

After covid 19, I can bet all my measly worldly possessions that something else will come up that will give humans even more opportunity to fight and argue amongst themselves and call each other stupid.

It's looking like we live in an asylum.

End rant.

Meanwhile in Russia, Moscow.
«Избегайте скопления людей». В первый день пропускного режима в метро Москвы возникли огромные очереди. Фотографии — Meduza
On the first day of the pass regime, huge queues appeared in the Moscow metro.
On the morning of April 15, queues formed near the entrances to the Moscow metro station, as police officers checked all passengers ' digital passes to move around the city. In some cases, people stood in queues for 30-40 minutes. At one of the stations, two police officers checked everyone who came in. Closer to 11 am, Moscow mayor Sergei Sobyanin said that the queues were eliminated. He said that in the future, passes should be checked automatically. In the meantime, the mayor asked the police to conduct checks so that people do not accumulate at the stations.
Following the link, you can see a lot of photos.
в метро.jpg

You can bet that the WHO and other PTB helpers won’t like that move at all... I‘m pretty sure Trump is doing that not for the reasons stated but in actuality because he knows that the WHO is one of the main bodies who created this dangerous hoax situation to begin with.

I think so too, on top of that. Trump understands that there is a links between vaccines and autism and in 2017 he appointed Robert Kennedy Jr to lead the vaccine committee. Considering this, I don't think Trump will be in favor of the corona-vaccin.

Screen-Shot-2019-02-15-at-17.34.27.png

trumpvax.png

+

This article seems like an interesting read, but sadly, it's not available for Europeans. Here it is: Sweden Challenges Scientific Mainstream by Refusing to Lock-Down

I'm still optimistic that things may turn in a more positive and balanced way than they are currently, though, no anticipation of course. But, if that ain't gonna happen, I'm totally in for the comets, better the Santa comets as Loreta loves to call it ;-D than be forced to be enslaved and have every inch of your life be controlled by feckless parasites.
I agree with your optimism, if one considers humanity as patients in a hospital, members of a religious community, students in a school, or troubled citizens one could put oneself in the shoes of a doctor, a priest, a teacher or social worker who in many cases will respond to the needs of people around them. Yes there are cases where the patients are too ill, that the members of the church keeps qualifying for exclusion, that the students get too far behind in terms of the required talents, efforts and motivation, or that the clients of the social worker have so many problems that another institution has to take over, but often things work out and often it takes time.

Regarding comets, they can come in many ways and may not hit as described in an end of the world movie. What if they passed by and then as a result two-three years later people began to get ill. Humanity might not know the relation, it would be like any other disease. Or what if a comet came near the Sun, which reacted with a huge Coronal Mass Ejection that a couple of days later would fry our communications systems and infrastructures, while we would be left in more darkness, chaos and confusion. Or what if the comets would come like a gang of robbers in the night: one km impact over there another here, many small terrifying hits that left most to suffer from the consequences rather than exit with the first impacts.

While I accept cometary impacts in some form as an ever present possibility with variable probabilities of manifesting, if there are 8+ billion people on the planet, depending on the counting, and it would affect many, who am I to wish for an event that may massively impact others? I watch the Sott Earth change reviews every month, and with some excitement as in: What happened this month that I have not already seen? But then again, there are other aspects, the destruction we witness, the flooding, the snowing and freezing, the cruel devastations from hail, locusts, eruptions, tsunamis, land slides and earth quakes, followed by maybe starvation and diseases. Those are real events, and real people are loosing their dear ones, their health, savings, investments, efforts, personal belongings, documents and livelihoods. Real people are watching on, as their lives are changed within instants. Since I can't wish for any of the small events to happen for anyone, I have a hard time to wish for the still bigger events to hit more people, I can only hope for the best outcome whatever that may be. One expression from Matthew 6:10 (KJV) comes to mind: "Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven."

Office for National Statistics

Coronavirus: 9 in 10 dying have existing illness

More than nine in 10 people dying with coronavirus have an underlying health condition, figures from the Office for National Statistics show.

The ONS looked at nearly 4,000 deaths during March in England and Wales where coronavirus was mentioned on the death certificate.

In 91% of cases the individuals had other health problems.

The most common was heart disease, followed by dementia and respiratory illness.

The average number of conditions those who were dying had was 2.7.

More BS from the MSM.

Seems like people start to complain about the dystopian society so an expert has to be brought in to explain it away.

Margaret Atwood, who has created dystopias from Gilead to the collapsed civilisation of Oryx and Crake, has spoken: our locked-down world might be “an unpleasant, frightening, disagreeable place you don’t want to be”, but it is not dystopian.

What it is, said Atwood, is “an emergency crisis”. “Being in an unpleasant situation such as the blitz, that’s not a dystopia. It’s an unpleasant, frightening, disagreeable place you don’t want to be, but it wasn’t arranged by a government that is in control of you,” said the author of The Handmaid’s Tale.

OK, so we can go back to sleep. An expert in dystopian scenarios has spoken.

Atwood compared the conspiracy theories about 5G spreading the coronavirus to reactions when the plague hit Europe in the 14th century.

“When there’s an epidemic of panic, people long for something to blame, because if you can find the thing to blame, you can eliminate the threat,” she said.

Ah, that's what it is... Sorry, now I realize I was not looking for things that make logical sense, I was simply trying to put the blame on the Government, in order to not feel scared anymore. And all this while the poor Government was trying to help me. I am going to stop trying to figure out what is going on and I will simply trust that my Government has my best interest at heart since they are my representatives, I voted for them, they were elected by us from people amongst us. I should stop looking at alternative sources of news, which are of course Russian bots, and are spreading lies. Luckily my Government will protect me by blasting the official truth over all of the media while silencing and ridiculing all of those Russian bots lies. I can now relax and go back to sleep and leaving the dream.

Because I have to be asleep to believe it...

150,000 people will die today whether you stay at home or not. All of them will be somebody's mother or sister or uncle or neighbour. You won't save any of them, and sure as shit not by sitting at home.
On the following page Worldometer - real time world statistics taken at 12:00 UTC there is some information about the life of all the many people which really makes the Corona hype look so silly.
WORLD POPULATION
7,778,154,104 Current World Population
40,891,009 Births this year
224,472 Births today
17,167,026 Deaths this year
94,239 Deaths today
23,723,984 Net population growth this year
130,233 Net population growth today

HEALTH
3,788,956 Communicable disease deaths this year
141,964 Seasonal flu deaths this year
2,218,509 Deaths of children under 5 this year
12,406,995 Abortions this year
90,213 Deaths of mothers during birth this year
41,717,518 HIV/AIDS infected people
490,650 Deaths caused by HIV/AIDS this year
286,289 Deaths caused by malaria this year
2,397,095 Deaths caused by cancer this year
[... left out claims about cigarettes and alcohol]
312,985 Suicides this year
$ 116,761,717,613 Money spent on illegal drugs this year
393,993 Road traffic accident fatalities this year
Homicides were not mentioned, but they are at around 400,000 per year or 120,000 so far this year. Now that they are letting loose criminals to fit in the Covid19 codex offenders, would that be on the rise? The more one looks at the numbers the more amazing is the present Covid19 panic and the measures put in place.

This might become interesting if the lockdown stays during the summer months.

Opening windows in buildings, including our homes, may prevent the spread of the coronavirus, scientists believe

Experts in health, the built environment and microbiology at the University of Oregon and the University of California, Davis, made the recommendations by reviewing existing studies on germs including SARS-CoV-2 (the virus which causes COVID-19 disease).

But the researchers warned the outdoor temperature should be taken into account to avoid exposing people to extremes, and to prevent viruses spreading between residences.

This one is priceless...

So on one hand you need to open the windows to stay cool as you cannot use the air conditioner, but on the other hand you have to be careful so that your neighbor doesn't infect you.

Luckily this is coming from a trusted news venue, Newsweek, otherwise I would have suspected this is a conspiracy theory.

On the following page Worldometer - real time world statistics taken at 12:00 UTC there is some information about the life of all the many people which really makes the Corona hype look so silly.

Homicides were not mentioned, but they are at around 400,000 per year or 120,000 so far this year. Now that they are letting loose criminals to fit in the Covid19 codex offenders, would that be on the rise? The more one looks at the numbers the more amazing is the present Covid19 panic and the measures put in place.
Yes, because we have to save lives, remember?

Well, there is a bizarre development to this story. After her hearing (remember she was accused of encouraging people to break the law, this had nothing to do with her being put in the psychiartry), she made a speech in front of her supporters who were bravely demonstrating in front of the police station:

In it, she says she was NOT mistreated by the police in any way but "fell from a bicycle drunk". The whole thing is really confused and doesn't make sense, she also says she hasn't time after that because she has to go to a coffee shop with friends (what? they are closed) and a couple of other strange things. She also said the "lying right-wing press has made all this up", never mind that she posted this audio file, which she now seems to be denying as well (?). Here's someone's take on it for the German speakers:

The net result of all this: her brave supporters and followers look completely ridiculous and stupid. All the haters are vindicated. Notice also that the police has not dispensed the little demonstration. So my conspiracy thinking sees different scenarios here:

a) She was threatened or bullied during her hearing into making this statement. (However, she doesn't seem very tense of nervous in the video?)
b) She really IS a bit off the rockers. Or they made her kind of crazy and confused by whatever means. After all, she was in a psychiatry...
c) She herself is part of an elaborate plot to discredit all criticism of the corona madness, making look everyone completely crazy who asks questions.

In any event, this story is BIZARRE.
D - She has been replicated? Though it doesn't sound like she would agree to that. She would have to be murdered first.

I noticed in a prior post about Germany how all football is cancelled until the end of August. If they want to continue with this anti-social inhuman thing of social distancing where 2 meters or in some countries (where the virus is less able to count) 1.5meters, then one can see that most human activity will come to a halt.

Looking at sports, then a game like football (soccer) becomes ridiculous as after the opening kick the guy with the ball just leisurely walks down to the other goal with the ball half a meter ahead of him after which it is the other teams turn. It will certainly reduce the injuries enormously, but it will make it a game of the absurd. The Olympics will largely become obsolete as most things will be impossible. Even such a thing as 5000 meter running for example will be difficult as overtaking has to be with 2 meter distance in mind not to be disqualified.

Cultural events will be very different. Imagine an orchester where all the musicians have to be 2 meters from each other. They will be spread over such a large area that they can't hear the other parts of the orchestra, not to mention that there will be very little space for the audience. Many events will become uneconomical as they don't have facilities to house the audience with the 2 meters in mind. Cinemas, circuses, music festivals etc. might as well close if they are only allowed to fit 20% of the audience in.

There is also the point that many who had arranged mega events like music festivals etc. and now found it cancelled due to the corona circus, have incurred losses. This will make them less enthusiastic about organising for the next summer, especially having experienced how the rulers at the drop of a hat can close everything down and also since the PtB keep talking about waves upon waves of outbreak for ever and ever. As was mentioned earlier in the thread, the global war on terror forever has now changed to the global war on viruses forever. In both cases ideal enemies as both have been promoted as all powerful, mysterious, super intelligent, undefeatable, omnipresent, heartless with new heads popping up every time one is eliminated. Truly a masterful stroke of genius to control the dumbed down populace, at least for a while.

School rooms will have to be changed. Teaching will have to be done in the sports hall or other big venues and the teachers will have to speak via megaphones or via sound systems. I noticed that in Denmark where they have re-opened schools and kindergartens with respect to the new social distancing rules, that some kindergartens were not allowed to open as the spaces were too small.

It could of course give rise to a mega boom in the construction sector as everything has to have 4 times as much space to accommodate these social distancing rules.

But perhaps that is where Bill Gates other hobby comes in, depopulation and eugenics.

This event will have massive repercussions on all levels. The rulers have made a daring move, no doubt inspired by wishful thinking but it is one they can't undo. It truly is a war on the soul and they are going all out aggressively pursuing their objective. But like Hitler experienced on the Eastern Front against Russia, like Napoleon before him, things don't always go according to plan.

Hungary, West of Ukraine. Small city.

+ Meat price suprise - pork prime cut with ribs & bones - I spotted was on amazing record low in our SPAR supermarket today. Just last week its prices were about 1550,- Domestic Currency. But today I could buy a large amount of Pork Prime for 1149,- , which is very nice! Back to cheap as it was, before the China Swine epidemic. Also beautifully thick and big bone-marrow bones I could snatch too. The clerk, who gave me the meat didn't especially like me at all Pre-Fake-Pandemic, because I was grumpy to the new workers and didn't respect them as the super-professional old workers: so this led to a "war-mood" between some youngin's there and little moi. But that 'Air of Adversity' now was gone! She was scrambling to serve and I behaved as a proper customer. :D

+ While internet shops - especially those dealing with the suddenly big in demand Vitamin C - are moaning about long delivery times and my Vit C order was simply & conveniently forgotten, after the internet store couldn't deliver it in time and they NOW had to increase the Vit C powder (per kg) price significantly.. they probably are waiting for me to re-order same at their new expensive pricing.. and they emphasized that delivery times can be three times longer or more... so while all this is going on..

+ GLS and other internet stores - it seems - are trying very hard to beat delivery records. I just ordered two packages yesterday, hi-quality supervitamins and pomegranate juice and both shops are scrambling like crazy to do excellency of service with best feedback. The pomegranate juice store young lady clerk - with a very pleasant voice :) - called me this morning to ensure which order of the two previously placed I want. Both packages will be delivered by GLS tomorrow! WOW! Record Speed! This never happened before Pre-Fake-Pandemic. They just wrote an email back and we cleared everything in writing.

Here we are, five hundred pages of discussion with so many excellent observations and analysis - a party that it's a pleasure to be at :thup:Keep going for the sake of Truth!

I'd like to add my two cents. I think it's worth adding 4D STS forces to the overall picture as adding this extra dimension may shed a slightly different light on the overall situation. We should not forget that PTB is under another, much greater power imposing total control on the whole of humanity, including them. Watching how chaotic are moves of those that hold any power these days, I reckon that either PTB has been left abandoned, i.e. communication with 4D STS recently ceased, or that 4D STS forces are acting in a serious panic mode. FWIW
My vote is for the first option.

Back
Top Bottom