Yesterday I went shopping, and I had basically decided to wear the mask as little as possible. I had to put it on twice. Once when the cashier at the supermarket told me to, and once when I spotted a pair of Police uniforms outside.

The Police kinda freaked me out, I must admit. I didn't expect them. They were talking to a lady next to a block of flats, which is a pretty unusual sight. Wonder what was going on there. But I spotted them before they saw me, so I put the mask on and that was it.

In the supermarket, I figured I'd try what would happen if I didn't wear the mask. Mostly it was fine. No problem with other customers, though I was definitely the only one without a mask. The shop assistants giving me stuff in the meat section didn't seem to have a problem with it either.

At the cash desk, the cashier kept glancing at me while the previous customer was paying, and when it was my turn, she told me to put the mask on. She's young, 30 at most I'd say, and probably felt like she was doing something important. (Like making sure that a guy who has no virus doesn't infect her by staring at her through that plexiglass between us that they installed there.) I remember she wore her mask even before it was mandatory, so I don't expect she has much understanding of what's going on.

Anyway, I just put the mask on, didn't say anything, and went on like nothing happened. But inside my head, it kept nagging for the rest of the day. Somehow this little meaningless incident was really annoying. I kept thinking about what I could have done, should have done. And seeing the posts here, I guess many of you are experiencing something similar almost daily.

But in the end, I had to conclude that this was probably the best reaction. There was nothing to gain by doing anything else. Bringing attention to myself would probably only have made things worse.

But the point here is that we do experience this. This stupid shit out there is annoying. It's insulting. Sometimes it makes us furious. And that means it's probably one of our biggest lessons here. How to react and stay calm and not let all this bullshit get under our skin.

And again I would point to Revolucionar's posts about petty tyrants and all that, because I think that's about the best advice you can get here. Be patient, keep a low profile, don't do things that have no chance of being of any good to anyone while they expose you to danger, and wait. Wait for the right time. Which, I suppose, you'll know has come when it does. In the meantime, observe. 'Enjoy the show.'

If it helps, think of yourself as an undercover agent from Cassiopaea infiltrating Earth, watching what the humans do and how they react to what's going on, and comparing notes with other agents from Cassiopaea later, right here.

Remain calm. Look for the humour in it all. Don't get upset at the children repeating what they heard on TV without understanding it. If you have to, think to yourself, "Oh my, you think we need more fascism to 'save lives'? Well, aren't you a cute little human! Well done!"

I ordered that Guy Fawkes mask yesterday. It will probably arrive in like two months, but this shit show might go on for a while, and you can never go wrong with having a Guy Fawkes mask at hand. We'll see how the supermarket lady likes that.

Maybe you can put down some of the things that you find really annoying, like when somebody tells you to put a mask on, and then meditate on how you would like to react to that. Maybe respond with, "But how will you know I'm not laughing at you?" or something. Just figure out the reactions you like when you have time to think about it, and when it happens, you'll be prepared.

Maybe when they tell you to stay 2m away, ask "How far is 2 metres? I suck at numbers." Stand 1 metre away from them and ask, "Is this 2 metres yet?" As long as you can turn it into a joke, even if a stupid one, you'll probably feel better.

Point is, identify the things that tend to trigger you, and think about how you want to react to them. This is a good time to stalk oneself indeed. Let's show those bastards that Cassiopaean secret agents won't be defeated by a little bit of fascism!

Oh I forgot to add this to my last post. It was published April 8 but it's a needed comparison for their projections which are clearly not based on anything substantial and the reality that is.

Local government officials are putting together plans for the five-county Central Texas region based on a 50% reduction in contact amongst local residents. With that 50% reduction, according to the model, the metro area could expect 1.7 million cases of the coronavirus, more than 80,000 hospitalizations and more than 9,000 deaths between March 1 and Aug. 17.

The peak of cases, according to that 50% reduction model, would come in late May and into early June.

Boy do we have a long way to go from not even 1200 cases.

But if the metro area has a population of 2.2 million, then they were expecting everyone to get it, which they most likely did. I've heard much of the same talk from people as elsewhere, claiming they had it was early as November last year. And if that is true then 1200 positive cases of 2.2 million people is a .05% infection rate. That means the death rate is incredibly laughable if I did my math right. Please correct me if I'm wrong here 😂

I ordered that Guy Fawkes mask yesterday. It will probably arrive in like two months, but this shit show might go on for a while, and you can never go wrong with having a Guy Fawkes mask at hand. We'll see how the supermarket lady likes that.

Love it! I'm expecting mine next week.... I thought about wearing it reversed covering the back of the head...when SHTF it can easily be pulled over the face... so that's the plan. Let's have some fun with it.

Mandatorily wearing a face mask on an airplane, as is being instituted right now, makes one think twice about flying:

'Several commercial airlines in the US including the American Airlines, the Delta Airlines and the United Airlines on Thursday announced that they have made it mandatory for passengers and crew members to wear masks in their flights.
The announcement comes days after three European airlines – Lufthansa Airlines, Swiss Airlines and Austrian Airlines – made masks mandatory for their passengers during their flights.
The Jet Blue and the Frontier Airlines from the US had also made similar announcement early this week.'
[/QUOTE]

I posted this a few pages back, as PDF files. I realized that one must download the files before viewing, so apologies.

This is what is on the flyer files.
One could possibly print them and pin a few in spots where they may be seen.

NOTICE
People with chronic respiratory disease cannot
wear surgical masks:
• Asthma
• Bronchiectasis
• COPD
• Deviated septum
• Heart failure
• Lung cancer
• Pulmonary fibrosis
Stop regurgitating fake news about the
effectiveness of N95 masks for protection.
There are people trying to be healthy while you
assault them like an immunity bandit behind a
unisex-hijab issued by the empty shell of
government. You look like a retarded bank
robber and all you are doing is making people
feel sick.

And a milder toned one:
NOTICE
People with chronic respiratory disease cannot
wear surgical masks:
• Asthma
• Bronchiectasis
• COPD
• Deviated septum
• Heart failure
• Lung cancer
• Pulmonary fibrosis
There are people trying to be healthy and do
not deserve to be assaulted for taking care of
their body.

Attachments

• FLyerReg.pdf
    14.8 KB · Views: 7
  • FlyerDiet.pdf
    13.5 KB · Views: 5
Skipping ahead a couple of pages. Columbus Dispatch reported yesterday that 74% of new CV cases in the past week occurred in nursing homes and long-term care facilities. It's speculated that new numbers are due to more testing rather than a spike due to spreading. The phase one federal guidelines for reopening requires a downward trajectory in the number of cases over two weeks. No state has met that standard. Ohio overall totals - 18,027 cases and 975 deaths of which 90% among those 60 or older.

My daughter-a dyed in the wool hypochondriac since childhood-went to the ER Wednesday evening as she was having difficulty breathing and chest pains. Thoroughly checked out - chest xray, EKG, temp check, blood pressure - all normal. Given CV test which came back negative. I didn't realize they had testing that produced results in a matter of minutes. I remembered later that she had told me years ago that she has breathing issues - I'm thinking it's due to anxiety.

Back to reading pages.

They are saying that kids are not affected, yet acknowledge that they can be symptomless carriers or develop mild symptoms. There's something off about the narrative in regards to children. Most parents of school kids that I know frequently talk about the viruses that are bought home from school and then get passed to the family. One of the easing lockdown restriction measures here is sending kids back to school. Since all of that doesn't add up, I'm wondering if they are planning on vaccinating the kids while they are out of sight of their parents?

The official narrative says that a vaccine won't be ready for up to two years, but there's also evidence in the time line that they've been working on a vaccine for years already. So, what if they already have it?

Here in Australia we already have a 'no jab, no pay' policy where low income families that are dependent on Social Security or income supplements have their payments withheld if they don't get their children vaccinated. They don't yet include adults in that legislation.

"Western Australia's Health Minister has warned anti-vaxxers to “stay home” as the state government expands its influenza vaccination program to include all primary school-aged children ahead of term 2 commencement from Wednesday.

The state government on Monday announced a national first with an investment of an additional $400,000 set aside to offer free flu jabs to all primary school-aged children."

I guess we can count on hearing more messages indicating that anti-vaxxers will have to continue lockdown or social distancing measures.

The FreePeopleAlliance in the U.K. did a pretty good job with this one... More resistance one can sign...

FreePeopleAlliance

An open letter to the Prime Minister

28 April 2020
Dear Prime Minister,
Welcome back, we are very glad that you are at the helm again.
We the undersigned wish to make known our very serious concerns over what is happening to our country.
Current governmental actions are causing immense damage to the economy, bringing hardship to millions.
Prime Minister, the people voted for you, we put our trust in you, we sincerely believe you are a good man who does his level best for the citizens of this great country. In these difficult and perilous times, we need you to come forward and lead.

WE ASK THAT YOU ADDRESS THE FOLLOWING ISSUES WITHOUT DELAY AND RE-OPEN OUR COUNTRY

THE SCIENCE

We are told government strategy is based on scientific advice, yet scientists and experts across the world continue to express disagreement with the UK's adopted course, why?
Standard scientific method is not being applied - see Dr Erickson [Ref 20]

THE COVID-19 INFECTION TESTING PROCEDURES ARE FLAWED

There is a big question mark over the validity of the testing procedures being used to determine infection, particularly the RT PCR tests that were originally invented by Kary Mullis in 1985. This is the same test used to diagnose lung cancer. The inventor of this test said the RT PCR test should not be used for diagnosing infectious disease because it was not an accurate test in this situation.
Dr Andrew Kaufman and MIT Graduate on this test procedure shows that the accuracy of the tests is unknown and reports an 80% false positive rate. [Ref 1]
Viruses are verified by using Koch’s Postulates of which four conditions must be met – COVID-19 does not meet any of them. The second step to isolate the virus, has not been done – how therefore can we accurately test for it - see Dr Thomas Cowan [Ref 2]
The tests for infection are not accurate and standard scientific procedures for identifying the virus have not been followed, how can we trust the statistics relating to these tests.
The antibody test to determine if one has previously been infected does appear valid.

THE STATISTICS ARE IN ERROR AND MUST BE REVIEWED
  • They only include those tested in hospitals / care workers.
  • Do not include those without significant symptoms who would have tested positive.
  • Deaths are being attributed to COVID-19 when the large majority of deaths are from underlying conditions.
Thus infection rates are understated and consequently mortality rates are grossly overstated. See Dr Erickson [Ref 20]
Furthermore the inaccuracy of the RT PCR testing procedures which produces very high false positive results, means that many patients with underlying health conditions are tested and get a false positive read and if they don’t survive, it is attributed to COVID-19 even when they were not infected – this is again falsely inflating the mortality rates by including people not infected.
In addition, Senator Dr Rand Paul points out that US statistics show infection rates are significantly higher than reported, thus confirming that mortality rates have been vastly inflated. [Ref 3] confirmed by Dr Erickson [Ref 20]
We are all being lead down a garden path.

The ONS statistics on death rates in the UK

NB6qe5RHpwALNz1wETOJauXuqwN8ncTfpWFbMKAnxvKxZ51r-oylzh6GB_SmmpIuOxYRd8Bqv4ZfND-FWLxCDb3p-4nCpyG6B7K3-HLtdZrw6GvXyAM=w1280

Death rates went down in first 2 months and increased marginally in the 3rd month of 2020 as compared with the average of the last 3 years (2017, 2018, 2019). On a year to date basis we have had 2.5% fewer deaths than the average for the previous 3 years.
Yet we have closed down the UK.
We are pursuing a policy based on highly inaccurate statistics.

COVID-19 PREVENTION AND CURE
Scientific Education how to boost the immune system

Those with compromised immune systems are most at risk of suffering severe symptoms.
The condition of the immune system, the person’s first line of defense, is key in determining their susceptibility to COVID-19 or any other illness or virus.
Governmental advice must include education on how to boost the immune system.
Vitamin A and Vitamin C and Vitamin D, plus zinc to stop the virus reproducing, recommended by many medical experts as has been shown to be effective in many clinical studies. See Dr Siva Ayyadurai [Ref 16] and Dr Berg [Ref 17] [Ref 18] and Dr Buttar [Ref 19]

AN EFFECTIVE CURE HAS BEEN FOUND
Hydroxychloroquine
has been shown to be producing results in terms of an actual cure for the virus, in France, the US and South Korea. A recent clinical trial in France, 1,061 COVID-19 patients in which hydroxychloroquine was used, had a recovery rate of 98%. [Ref 4]
Similar results were found in study by Dr Zelenko in New York. [Ref 5]
The protocol is as follows:
Hydroxychloroquine – 200 mg twice daily
Azithromycin - 500 mg daily
Zinc sulphate - 200 mg daily
Dr Zelenco has treated over 1,450 with remarkable results [Ref 5]
An international poll of thousands of doctors rated the anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine the best treatment for the COVID-19. [Ref 24]

HOSPITALS "COMPLETELY OVERWHELMED" DUE TO COVID-19
In many cases this simply isn’t true.
In fact, we have looked into a sampling of 20 hospitals around the UK and not one of them is overwhelmed.
e.g. The new Nightingale Hospital in London still has thousands of available beds and winding down
Mayday Hospital, Croydon London
Princes Royal Hospital Haywards Heath
Fairfield General Hospital, Bury near Manchester - has 2 full wards dedicated for Covid 19 with only 6 beds in use and no patients on ventilators
There is a big discrepancy between what we are being told and what is actually happening.

DANGERS OF UNTESTED VACCINES
History shows we cannot rush through untested vaccines

Indian doctors blame the Bill Gates campaign for a devastating vaccine-strain polio epidemic that paralyzed 496,000 children between 2000 and 2017.
In 2014, the Gates Foundation funded tests of experimental HPV vaccines, developed by GSK and Merck, on 23,000 young girls in remote Indian provinces. Approximately 1,200 suffered severe side effects, including autoimmune and fertility disorders. Seven died.
In 2010, the Gates Foundation funded a trial of a GSK’s experimental malaria vaccine, killing 151 African infants and causing serious adverse effects including paralysis
During Gates’ 2002 MenAfriVac Campaign in Sub-Saharan Africa, Gates operatives forcibly vaccinated thousands of African children against meningitis. Between 50-500 children developed paralysis.
A 2017 study (Morgensen et al .2017) showed that WHO’s popular DTP is killing more Africans than the disease it pretends to prevent. Vaccinated girls suffered 10x the death rate of unvaccinated children.
See report by Robert F Kennedy Jr - American environmental attorney and nephew of former president John F. Kennedy. [Ref 6]
The U.S. says it will not take part in WHO global drugs, vaccine initiative launch [Ref 22]
UK citizens should have the freedom to accept or decline vaccinations at their own choice

CASE STUDY RESEARCH THAT IS LARGELY IGNORED BY GOVERNMENT AND THE MEDIA:
TAIWAN CIC
tracked 1,000 contacts of 32 people who had Covid-19 and found Zero cases of Transmissions outside households or families. [Ref 7]
GERMANY study by Hendrik Streeck of Bonn university concluded that Covid 19 rarely spreads through casual contact, but more through protracted close contact such as by families in lock down. He also found a mortality rate of 0.06% which is in line with seasonal flu. [Ref 8]
SWEDEN does not have lockdown and has lower contagion and death rates than many other western countries, including the UK.
DENMARK study of 1,487 blood donors found that Covid 19 is almost 20 times less deadly than what we were told by the World Health Organisation and in line with normal flu mortality rates. [Ref 9]
These studies indicate that social distancing outside the home is of no value

CONFLICTS OF INTEREST?
“Integrity,objectivity, accountability, transparency, honesty and leadership in the public interest – must be honored at all times”

Professor Chris Whitty
Professor Chris Whitty appears to have vested interests in vaccines and mentions no viable alternatives.
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation handed him $40 million for malaria research, so Professor Chris Whitty is very much under the influence of Bill Gates and is pursuing the implementation of his vaccination program. [Ref 10]
Professor Whitty has never suggested the obvious first step of boosting the immune system with inexpensive vitamins A, C & D or using the hydroxychloroquine protocol as reported successfully in France, New York and elsewhere. [Ref 16] [Ref 17] [Ref 18] [Ref 19] [Ref 4] [Ref 5]
Professor Whitty is ignoring both of these very important factors.

Matt Hancock
Also appears to have vested interest in a big pharma solution, and with his Babylon Health involvement.
Matt Hancock has been accused of breaching the ministerial code over his promotion of Babylon Health [Ref 11]
Shadow health minister Justin Madders wrote to your predecessor, Theresa May, accusing Hancock of repeatedly endorsing the commercial products of a company that receives NHS funds for every patient it treats.
The BBC and others have reported on Matt Hancock wanting to make vaccinations compulsory, which would be a further erosion of our human rights and freedoms.
Matt Hancock has never suggested the obvious first step of boosting the immune system with inexpensive vitamins A, C & D or using the hydroxychloroquine protocol as reported successfully in France, New York and elsewhere. [Ref 16] [Ref 17] [Ref 18] [Ref 19] [Ref 4] [Ref 5]
Matt Hancock similarly is ignoring both of these very important factors.

Bill Gates
Bill Gates is now the largest donor to the WHO, now that the US has pulled their funding.
“He also has much financial influence over UNICEF, GAVI and PATH, and also funds private pharmaceutical companies that manufacture vaccines, and a massive network of pharmaceutical industry front groups that broadcast deceptive propaganda, develop fraudulent studies, conduct surveillance and psychological operations against vaccine hesitancy, often scurrilously dismissing people’s genuine concerns and also much expert opinion as “conspiracy theories” and use Gates’ power and money to silence dissent and coerce compliance.”
These comments were made by Robert F Kennedy Jr. [Ref 21]
Gates has a publicly declared intent on getting everyone quantum stamped, chipped and tracked on a large digital database grid, similar to what is being done in China. Vaccinations are the route he is pursuing to enable him to achieve this end and a fully functioning chip can be delivered intravenously with the vaccine.
Gates has poured £Ms into Imperial College London ($14.5M 2018), who provided the COVID-19 mathematical model forecasts that were wrong, but which would support his agenda. Gates has, through this funding, an inordinate influence on the college.
On 26 March 2020 Gates’ Microsoft filed a patent for a body-interfaced crypto currency. A human body implanted microchip connected to a cloud computer system, harvesting biometric data. You can see the patent in the reference section [Ref 13]
The UK is a free country and our citizens are free people. Such programmes that egregiously violate the basic human rights of its citizens will inevitably alienate the government from its people and lead in the long or short term to serious civil unrest.
We did not vote you in as Prime Minister to have our human rights violated and taken away.

THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION (WHO)
Why does the fact that the US has dumped WHO/CDC/Gates mathematical models because they were wrong, appear to have been completely ignored by the media and in the briefings and we continue to follow the WHO/CDC/Imperial College models?
The WHO’s advice has been so wrong that that the US halted funding to the WHO - again this is never mentioned.
Now that the US have stopped funding the WHO, the largest funder of the WHO is Bill Gates who is pursuing a programme of enforced vaccination and quantum stamping which would be a fundamental breach of our human rights.
The WHO are headed by Tedros Adhanom who has no medical degree, he was once part of a listed terrorist organization and when Health minister of Ethiopia was accused of covering up a cholera epidemic. He oversaw the great Ethiopian famine where 8.6 million starved and when Foreign minister was accused of torture of opponents including British citizen Andy Tsege. [Ref 15]
Why is the government closely following the WHO guidelines when they have been so wrong and have been been dumped by the US

THE COVID-19 EMERGENCY REGULATIONS
  1. The Right to Consent according to the General Medical Council is where medical intervention without valid informed consent is a criminal offence and the physician can be charged with battery. Consent to treatment means a person must give permission before they receive any type of medical treatment, test or examination.
  2. The recent Health Protection Coronavirus Regulations 2020 purportedly derives from the Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984 s45C (1) and (3(c) and aims to invoke “special restrictions or requirements” if you are infected, but it does require a Justice of the Peace to make such an order, which includes the following:
    1. Government can force medication on you, you can be arrested and detained indefinitely
    2. No prior notice is required
    3. No right to prosecute or take any legal action against any authority
    4. You lose your right of Consent [Ref 25] [Ref 26]
However, according to the Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984 from which these Coronavirus Regulations are derived, these “special restrictions or requirements” can only be applied to an individual or a group, not to the whole country. The regulations are therefore ultra vires the Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984. [Ref 27]
  1. A Justice of the peace needs to make an order to apply the “special restrictions or requirements” to an individual or a group, it cannot claim that every individual in the country is infected and might contaminate others or that it is necessary to impose restrictions on every person in the UK in order to remove that risk. These regulations again are ultra vires the Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984. [Ref 27]
  2. The Civil Contingencies Act 2004 which was created specifically to establish a clear set of roles and responsibilities for those involved in emergency preparation and response and this has not been followed. [Ref 28]
  3. There has been little or no institutional scrutiny of this legal process. [Ref 29]
  4. Francis Hoar, Human Rights Barrister [Ref 30] [Ref 31]
    1. Restricting people to their houses is a violation of our Human Rights.
    2. A whole generation of children are potentially having grave destruction given to their education.
    3. There are significant public health affects and effects on the livelihood and welfare of people in the future.
    4. The government is clearly not applying the test ofProportionality” that is necessary
  5. The legal prohibitions in the Coronavirus Regulations are exceeded by the government published Guidance – Coronavirus Outbreak FAQs – Lord Sandhurst Q and Anthony Speaight QC [Ref 30]
  6. Lord Sumption, former Justice of the Supreme Court who says we are sliding into a hysterical police state, … with scant regard to common sense and tradition and irrational reaction driven by fear.
    1. Peoples’ rights are rarely taken away, people surrender them freely for protection against some external threat. The threat is usually real, but it is usually exaggerated which is what we are seeing now.
    2. History shows this to be a classic symptom of collective hysteria and hysteria is infectious and we stop asking ourselves if the cure is worse than the disease.
    3. For some those with underlying conditions it is a serious threat, but is this serious enough to put most of our population in house imprisonment, wrecking our economy for an indefinite period, destroying businesses that hard working people have taken years to build up, saddling future generations with debt, depressions, stress, heart attacks and suicides and unbelievable distress inflicted on millions of people who are not especially vulnerable and who will suffer mild symptoms or none at all.
    4. A police state is where the government can issue orders or express preferences with no legal authority and the police will enforce the ministers’ wishes. See Lord Sumption [Ref 23]
  7. The Covid-19 emergency legislation is ultra vires – the government are acting beyond their legal power or authority.
  8. Matt Hancock was notified on 30 April 2020 of being legally challenged by Wedlake Bell LLP on behalf of Simon Dolan who is issuing proceedings for a judicial review – Thank you Mr Dolan. [Ref 32] [Ref 27]
The government has unlawfully removed our human rights by creating legislation which is ultra vires and is based on questionable science and highly inaccurate statistics

WE REQUEST, THEREFORE, THAT YOU PLEASE TAKE THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS ON BEHALF OF THE PEOPLE OF THE UK:

1. Hold a full independent investigation to clarify the accuracy of tests and the implications of this as a matter of urgency – the new strategy of “Test Track and Trace” aside from being a violation of our human rights, cannot work with a test that shows 80% false positives.
  2. Publicly recommend and disseminate immune-boosting actions for those with compromised immune systems and also for everyone else i.e. Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Zinc.
  3. Start Independent trials using hydroxychloroquine + Azithromycin + Zinc treatment as outlined by Dr Zelenco and which has been found to be very successful. [Ref 4 ] [Ref 5] [Ref 24]
  4. Obtain and publish statistics to clarify what the real mortality rates are for COVID-19, i.e. a direct causal link - as opposed to a circumstantial one - between the virus and the resultant mortality. This would of course require an accurate test that reliably identifies the presence of the virus.
    1. What are the actual mortality rates for flu, cancer, pneumonia by month for last 3 years and compare with Jan, Feb, March 2020 to determine whether these have gone down this year because they have been reclassified as Covid-19
    2. Instead of ignoring all people who may have had symptoms and were not tested as they did not hospitalize, include them in a notional infection statistic to work out a national mortality rate which will likely be more accurate than the Worldometer Coronavirus statistics. Such estimates could be based on statistical surveys within acceptable confidence limits.
  5. Lift the lockdown on 9th May 2020. There is insufficient real evidence to support it. Several studies show that death rates are similar to Flu 0.1% - 0.3%. There is a danger of growing civil and social unrest and loss of good will towards the government if the lockdown continues beyond 9th May. People are becoming increasingly aware, concerns backed by the wider scientific community (with many doctors and experts very much in disagreement with the WHO/CDC/Gates model) of the flawed, unscientific and very damaging path that Professor Chris is leading the country down. Continuing the lockdown beyond this date has major human rights implications and will have dire economic consequences.
  6. The Emergency Coronavirus Regulations 2020 needs to be repealed as it is ultra vires the Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984 from where it is derived. The test of Proportionality has not been applied. The need for the legislation is based on the Imperial College / WHO mathematical models predictions which have been shown to be completely wrong and statistics that are highly inaccurate. The Emergency Coronavirus Regulations 2020 is unlawful and is a major infringement on our human rights. See Lord Sumption former Justice of the Supreme Court [Ref 23].
  7. Protect our rights by legislating to ensure people are free to accept or decline a vaccination at their own choice – this is a basic human right.
  8. Investigate potential conflicts of interest relating to Professor Chris Whitty and Matt Hancock as a matter of urgency and by an independent expert as they appear to be driving policy. Have this done by an independent body as they are very strongly influencing policy decisions for managing this alleged pandemic, much to the detriment of the UK’s social, economic and political system.
  9. Formally investigate Bill Gates and the results of his vaccine programs – particularly as Professor Chris Whitty, who has effectively been running the show as the alleged “science” expert in your absence, seems to have had a lot of dealing with Bill Gates and appears to be pushing Bill Gates’ objectives.

Your initial plan, Prime Minister, at the outset was to achieve herd immunity and it was the correct one and is what appears to be working in Sweden. This was subsequently subverted by Professor Chris Whitty and his team on the basis of false statistics and what appears to be very dubious “science” driven by vested interests and with an objective to make vaccines mandatory which is a huge human rights violation.
If Professor Chris Whitty disagrees with the above research we would invite him to discuss this with the experts that have been quoted and whom would be very happy to clarify this for him.
It is not enough to say you are following the “science” on this, because the scientific method is not being applied and this can be evidenced.
If there is only a 5% chance that the above is correct, the risk and consequence of doing nothing are far too high, myself and many experts in the various fields believe the above is 100% true. We would be extremely remiss to just sit back and do nothing and let this happen.
To each there comes a time in their lifetime a special moment when they are figuratively tapped on the shoulder and offered the chance to do a very special thing unique to them and fitted to their talents. What a tragedy if that moment finds them unprepared or unqualified for that which could have been their finest hour” Sir Winston Churchill
It takes courage for a man to challenge his peers and friends at a time of peril and uncertainty, but we need you to do this Prime Minister, just as we needed Winston Churchill to do the same and he did not let us down.
The future of our great nation and its citizens is in your hands.
Yours faithfully
The undersigned proud citizens and residents of the United Kingdom

References cited in this letter

1. Dr Andrew Kaufman – Flawed Test -
  2. Dr Thomas Cowan - Koch’s Postulates – Conditions not met -
  3. Senator Rand Paul reports that statistics in the US show mortality rates inflated by 20 – 50 times -
  4. Hydroxychloroquine French clinical trial - https://fromrome.info/2020/04/14/98-of-covid-19-patients-cured-with-hydroxychloroquine-treatment/?fbclid=IwAR15vbz5QfGfesBPMLjgaTHgg2XSRhb9QeM1ziNJZCUxfsw6hcCfpcSnJFQ
  5. Hydroxychloroquine – Dr Zelenco -
  6. Vaccine Dangers by Robert F Kennedy Jr - https://www.patreon.com/posts/35844091?fbclid=IwAR0ygN7TmKjZbKmfqcXvLho0PnIk3r4Arhy0LZ1LMxYdU0bpGg7GjS_0mDs
  7. Social Distancing outside the home is irrelevant – Taiwan Clinical Study The Taiwan CIC tracked 1,000 contacts of 32 people who had Covid 19 and found Zero cases of Transmissions outside households or families. - Google leit
  8. Virologist Hendrik Streeck found Covid-19 rarely spreads through casual contact - https://www.globalresearch.ca/swiss-doctor-covid-19/5707642
  9. Danish Study reveals COVID-19 20 times less deadly than WHO estimates - http://cubasi.cu/en/news/danish-study-reveals-coronavirus-may-be-almost-20-times-less-deadly-who-predicted
  10. Professor Chris Whitty and Bill Gates vaccination program - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8077813/Story-Chris-Whitty-Oxford-graduate-leading-Britains-fight-against-coronavirus.html?fbclid=IwAR1JmyvYkvzI8AnBDw6VN4eGiJNgDGv2f648WUUSz4RG2coPQGydd9N27WQ
  11. Matt Hancock has been accused of breaching the ministerial code - https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/nov/30/matt-hancock-accused-of-breaching-code-over-gp-app-endorsement?fbclid=IwAR0xKd_14NPohka7VZd1_uTrxIEceUuh4XUwpEV_OOa3fblSDYqdamQtPZ0
  12. Microsoft patent for a human body microchip connected to cloud - https://worldwide.espacenet.com/patent/search/family/067396975/publication/WO2020060606A1?called_by=epo.org&q=WO2020060606&fbclid=IwAR1mPHJZc3xoWYWS-2Mhu5D68Ls923FnltfE7RY0gAy5mUEKeCl2IZPbO0c
  1. 26,000 scientists oppose 5G roll out https://www.smart-safe.com/blogs/news/petition-26-000-scientists-oppose-5g-roll-out
  2. Sacha Stone – dangers of electromagnetic radiation and 5G
  3. Tedros Adhanom https://hnewswire.com/whos-tedros-adhanom-should-be-put-on-trial-for-crimes-against-humanity/?fbclid=IwAR1EMSOb2MEnxur-_TBGOCbcH_A1IYY-9R-5ZIF6wpkOOxSJ1RP8yFfzF-w
  4. Dr Siva Ayyadurai https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=594321607869919&ref=watch_permalink
  5. Dr Berg – Immune System YouTube
  6. Dr Berg – Immune System and Vit D COVID-19 and Vitamin D: Important
  7. Dr Buttar on Covid-19 Dr Rashid Buttar exposes the conspiracy and plot behind covid19 and the fake pandemic numbers
  8. Dr Erickson – mortality rates very similar to the flu - YouTube
  9. Robert F Kennedy https://www.patreon.com/posts/35844091?fbclid=IwAR1BAhVJtuilCFPeYszdUH2pQ5jO5MwYo5cN3QRj7D4vKkPsiSHbSHi6IVw
  10. U.S. says it will not take part in the WHO's global drugs, vaccine initiative launch - https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN2261WJ?fbclid=IwAR0zgbWnMHvLAkuf3eQ4rnwc3QfbYIH9E-YwI-67L7hQJlkx3IdjSOAUU7E
  11. Covid-19 Bill unlawful - Lord Sumption - Lord Sumption explains national overreaction to coronavirus
  12. Hydroxychloroquine voted best treatment https://nypost.com/2020/04/02/hydroxychloroquine-most-effective-coronavirus-treatment-poll/?fbclid=IwAR0WVXZrTUTorsRa4OOvQRrKiyr0GTY_cvqDnVzRpx1eUZQwUmc4Jipsms4
  13. Coronavirus Regulations http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2020/350/made
  14. Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984 https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1984/22
  15. Wedlake Bell LLP https://wedlakebell.com/content/uploads/Letter-to-The-Rt-Hon-Matt-Hancock-MP-Secretary-of-State-for-Health-and-Social-Care-30-April-2020.pdf?fbclid=IwAR3hIp-Onu53yeCR7pC5h4CjS5o2wesoImYu1D91lp9-jv4FMOwxbuOMz2c
  16. Civil Contingencies Act 2004 http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2004/36/contents

I agree with @Laura and @Mandatory Intellectomy here. One thing I would add is that, if there are indeed excess deaths taking place (and it's not merely a manipulation of the numbers), then, from what we know so far, it's highly unlikey that the excess deaths are being caused by the different Covid-19 strains. Instead, from what we also know from several previous posts shared in this thread, many excess deaths are also quite likely being caused by the insane mismanagement of the treatment of countless patients (suffering from many different health conditions) going on in countless hospitals around the world. Which is a direct consequence of the mostly unecessary and often simply ridiculuos and retarded measures that have been implemented in most hospitals and health care centers world wide!

And let's also not forget the kind of opportunity that this chaos presents to pathologically inclinded health care workers who get their kicks from playing with the life´s of others. Not that I think that this consitutes a large percentage (I certainly don't) but I do remember some accounts from not to long ago about some health care workers (the one account I recall most strongly was one about a nurse) who consciously mistreat their patients and end up purposefully causing their deaths. Mostly though, I think that excess deaths can and are quite likely being caused at present by the first point I mentioned.

You do point to the most likely cause, that this is due to healthcare mismanagement. Since hospitals and doctors are directed to focus on COVID-19 their letting the vulnerable fend for themselves. Delaying care could be a large part of the excess deaths. The other factor that came to me after a good nights sleep is inability to afford medications due to the sudden cost of essential supplies.

Your second point about healthcare professional malfeasance can be easily hidden during a crisis. What better time to play god. This is a more troubling possibility. It is so easy to do especially if the perps believes their doing the right thing by ending terminally ill's suffering.

Due to the lack of demographics of the excess deaths, I also suspect they are hiding the obvious that most of the deaths are very old or had a terminal disease.

We ventured today at big LeRoyMerlin some 8.5 km away from where we live. When we arrived at the shop at 8:15, am the parking already had 30 cars, which shows that South Africans love DIY as much as braaing (local name for barbecue). By the time we left, around 9ish, parkings were full, and the people were not that concerned about masks or gloves. Good for you dear compatriots.

Everything is crazy in Germany now. The last week was Corona deathline . Suddenly we can meet friends from Monday. The family again too . Everything light and smooth. But everything is being sued here. Politicians take it away, a quick action before the constitutional court and then a quick decision for the people. The constitutional court knows very well that all political decisions are unsustainable and gives the plaintiff right within a few hours. The politics here look very old at the moment and are trying to explain that these decisions are voluntary. I am very happy because my eldest son is getting married at the registry office next week and now we invite everything that goes. It will be a nice day after all the chaos :clap:

But the point here is that we do experience this. This stupid shit out there is annoying. It's insulting. Sometimes it makes us furious.

Since I pretty much avoid the supermarket and hang out with the local hunters here, most of whom seem to have a good "nose" for sniffing out BS and therefore shake hands and hug each other and generally don't care all that much, I have less "real world" annoyance right now. But the other day we watched the mainstream TV news, and I felt the anger boiling up again. The reason: they keep updating the nation about the latest numbers: the "case numbers", which they call "new infections", and the new and overall death numbers. What makes me furious is the obvious total stupidity in reporting "case numbers" without any context whatsoever - they don't say how many tests they did in which time frame, nor which groups were tested, nothing. Or if they even tested! It's just so ridiculous. And it is insulting. Germany likes to think of itself as a "country of science", yeah right. And it's not just the media's fault - the proud Robert Koch Institute, our official health body, does not print any of those numbers in their reports! They did so at the very beginning, but soon people figured out that this destroys their whole panic machine, so they just stopped reporting them. Incredible.

Also, we should rejoice about the "case numbers" anyway - the higher, the better! Because it shows just how harmless the thing is. The representative studies done in Germany, the US, UK etc. all show that the virus is very widespread in the population (around 30% I think) anyway. But of course, they simply pretend these don't exist! Even though these were done by high profile mainstream scientists! They just keep reporting their silly case numbers! So what freaks me out is the stupidity, and how people swallow it day in day out. What the hell happened to education - scientific and philosophical?

On another note, I'm thinking about writing a long post on facebook, drawing on everything I got to call out the BS I'm seeing. But somehow I can't bring myself to do it. I dread the inevitable fistfight in the replies, people from my life past and present freaking out, and even repercussions for my business. I'm still not sure whether I'm a coward, or just careful and prudent, or both. But at least I have written a couple of pages, have the stuff ready, and can shoot when the right time has come, both online and in conversations. Patient warrior and all that.

They are being talked about now like they are some new start up but that's just not true! The US government has known about their technology for at least 7 years! I dare say some military service personnel in the US have received their vaccines in the years prior...

Yeah, but for the official story they are nobody! They have no track record. Why should we let some unknown company vaccinate the whole world?! That's a question that should be asked to every politician in the world.

Probably it's already a foregone conclusion who will win the corona vaccine war.

If the C's are right, and this is about our genes and not the virus, than this company will certainly win the corona vaccine war. And it makes sense why the Bill Gates would be interested in vaccines. They are presenting their technology like a software company!

Our Operating System

Recognizing the broad potential of mRNA science, we set out to create an mRNA technology platform that functions very much like an operating system on a computer. It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs. In our case, the "program” or “app” is our mRNA drug - the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein.

We have a dedicated team of several hundred scientists and engineers solely focused on advancing Moderna's platform technology. They are organized around key disciplines and work in an integrated fashion to advance knowledge surrounding mRNA science and solve for challenges that are unique to mRNA drug development. Some of these disciplines include mRNA biology, chemistry, formulation & delivery, bioinformatics and protein engineering.

software-of-life.png

Our mRNA Medicines – The ‘Software of Life’

When we have a concept for a new mRNA medicine and begin research, fundamental components are already in place.

Generally, the only thing that changes from one potential mRNA medicine to another is the coding region – the actual genetic code that instructs ribosomes to make protein. Utilizing these instruction sets gives our investigational mRNA medicines a software-like quality. We also have the ability to combine different mRNA sequences encoding for different proteins in a single mRNA investigational medicine.

We are leveraging the flexibility afforded by our platform and the fundamental role mRNA plays in protein synthesis to pursue mRNA medicines for a broad spectrum of diseases.

Drug Design Studio – Digital Design and Ordering of mRNA for Research

Our Drug Design Studio enables rapid design of multiple mRNAs.

As our scientists create new mRNA concepts, they can design mRNAs for research and testing, within days, using our proprietary systems. As the Digital Biotech Company™, we utilize the software-like property of mRNA in our proprietary, web-based Drug Design Studio. Our scientists request mRNAs for a specific protein, and the protein target is automatically converted to an initial optimized mRNA sequence. Using our Sequence Designer module, they can tailor entire mRNAs from the 5’-UTR to the coding region to the 3’-UTR based on our ever-improving proprietary learnings. The mRNA sequence is then further optimized using our proprietary bioinformatics algorithms. Our digital ordering then ensures rapid and accurate transmission of sequences to our modular synthesis robotics.

Our proprietary in-house digital application suite contains a Sequence Designer module to tailor an entire mRNA, with ever-improving rule sets that contain our accumulated learning about mRNA design. Drug Design Studio utilizes cloud-based computational capacity to run various algorithms we have developed to design each mRNA sequence. The utility of cloud-based capacity allows us to provide flexible computational capacity on demand, allowing the Research Engine to power parallel intake and design of multiple mRNA sequences.

Scientists can begin by selecting any protein in the human proteome to be further engineered, including antibodies, or they can design novel proteins like traps, fusion proteins, or completely novel scaffolds and sequences. All can be designed to explore previously undruggable pathways.

The Drug Design Studio integrates with Moderna’s automation platforms – directing orders through each phase of mRNA synthesis. Once the order is placed, Moderna’s high-throughput mRNA pre-clinical production facility manages the manufacturing of mRNA constructs and delivers them in just weeks.

If this vaccination thing goes total fascist we'll have to come up with a pre- & post- vaccine cleansing program. This community has the talent and intelligent to deliver a strong counter blow to this crazy agenda.
We can still avoid being sucked into the rabbit hole in spite of the vaccine.
The best outcome would be voluntary vaccinations!

Back
Top Bottom