I woke up thinking, why not call this what it actually is: Could the White House have been the target of a low-grade bio-weapons attack? Don't forget the ricin incident of just a few weeks prior.

Opinion:

Who Is Killing Trump? The Military Connection

Neighborhood News Hour

Oh that was just hydroxychloroquine (and maybe with the addition of zinc and possibly with azithromycin - although from what I've heard that protocol's reserved for people who are positive and in the first stages of their infection as azithromycin would be an antibiotic prophylactic).

Hydroxychloroquine HAD to be discredited by the pharma cartels for two reasons:

1. They can't make any money out of it because it's been around for so long.
2. If there is a legitimate alternative treatment for something, then the pharma cartels DON'T get billions in emergency funding for vaccine research.

That's the reason it didn't get approved and why the pharma cartels (and their various government spokespersons) will be fighting it's approval to their last breath.
It doesn't seem that HCQ is part of the 'experimental' Regeneron's cocktail:
It is reported that POTUS has had fever all day Friday, that he's fatigued (which can also be seen on his Twitter video in the CNN link below) and will remain in Walter Reed hospital "for the next few days", but what caught my attention is the 'experimental treatment' he's been administered:
Regeneron's REGN-COV2 Antibody Cocktail Reduced Viral Levels and Improved Symptoms in Non-Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients | Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.

President is being treated with an antiviral drug, doctor says
Video 05:13 7-8 minute Read Bloomberg
President Donald Trump remains in a U.S. military hospital outside Washington after contracting the coronavirus, a development that unnerved the White House and shook his struggling re-election campaign.
MSM never lets up on their BS propaganda.

Hello All,

About Trump's illness, yesterday I followed the video live of the (french) deqodeurs youtube channel. they have a theory and it's mainly based on Q(anon) moves/information, and I have a good feeling about. Here it is : this month of october could be a red october for the deep state/PTB as many would get arrested, they (Trump's team) prepared everything on the legal side and recently we heard that the clinton fundation is now under a legal claim. This illness would be pure fake in order to justify the physical isolation of Trump (read PROTECTION) during a part of this month's incoming arrestations. We'll rapidly see what happen during the coming days (not even weeks), is he really ill or not ? It's not the first time that Trump drops an honey pot and they jump on it, here this would be a bit different but similar.

And i take the opportunity of this post to come back on this french youtube channel. What they are explaining since 1,5 months in their video is much like what the C's did during their first sessions : saying a lot of (horrible) truths about what is done to children (and other thinks) which horrified Laura, but they answered that they had to say that in order to better open the channel. (I searched about this specific session where they answered this but did not find it, I just read it recently as i'm rereading the Wave's books). But I wanted to point out that it's kind of similar information which i now provided "to all on a youtube channel", showing specific testimonies then commenting & discussing them and exposing the real (babarian and anti-human) acts those (satanic) people does to children but also many of other information - in 2 words : "exposing truths". This similarity struck me, it's kinda the same but now it's provided "for all". This would mean that there is actually a move from STO on an higher scale level to open people's consciousness & knowledge (of more truths about our world). This naturally brings more protection for many people that follow - yesterday, during their last "live", there were 11.000+ (french) people following, and the number is raising at each new live. This would have been totally impossible a few years before, to me this channel is a strong example of a great change here on earth and we are at this moment in the midst of the battle.

So to come back to Trump and to summarize : this illness story can be an intelligent move to get him isolated & protected during an incoming wave of arrestations that will occur during this (red) October ?

Let's see ! Get popcorns on one side but stay on alert, this period is eventful.

Considering what the C's cover about the ulterior purpose with such vaccines, what plans do you have when these vaccines are available? If you work in healthcare for example and may need to take a COVID19 shot to keep.working - I'm curious what you foresee you would do then?

Yeah this has been on my mind, working as a carer myself. If I can't manoeuvre around getting the shot. I will leave work, simple as that and use my savings. This will be the last resort, I'd rather not leave but I'm not taking the shot that's for sure. It's one of those wait and see how things play out.

Anyone else got this feeling of impending doom? Could the October surprise be just around the corner?

Yeah on and off for a while now, try not to give it to much attention, though at times it's tough.

I've been feeling particularly anxiety-ridden in the last 2 weeks. My method to deal with this was to smoke more than usual and catch up on some drama DVD's I'd put aside for a rainy day. Thankfully the method worked, I chilled out more. The dramas were all good character driven stories featuring good writing and naturalistic performances, I really enjoyed taking the time out to watch them. Definitely a period of positive dissociation I think.

Today however I had to go to the supermarket to buy more tobacco and I had to put the old rag on my face before I went in. Immediately my glasses misted over, so I had to take them off as I queued at the till. I'll never tolerate this situation, it's really pee-ing me off big time. If nothing else it illustrated how bad my natural eyesight has become, lol. Life looked like an impressionist painting, just colours and shapes until I got up close.

At some point I've got to get back into my reading though, it's been a few months since I got into a good book. Just don't feel like it at the moment, mainly because I'm still digesting info from the last books I read, they were pretty dense, mainly Jewish/Zionist themed stuff. I wanted a way into understanding the predator's mind more and saw plenty of narcissism and pathological traits in Laurent Guyenot's books. These feelings of doom and gloom are all too familiar to me at this point in time, I think we're heading into a very grim winter period.

Reading on this forum recently a comment from Laura re:- arts/OP's, and something struck a chord there. It perfectly explained why there is so little pushback from people in the arts, and less protest art in general. Here in the UK we only have Van Morrison, Noel Gallagher and Ian Brown saying anything contrarian in the face of this faux pandemic. Efficient machines are not feeling the pinch as much as some of the rest of us at the moment, but of course things could yet change in that regard.

As ever, I think the C's comment about a "plentiful harvest" of STO beings/ideas is going to be a qualitative thing, not quantitative. What are we, 6k people on here now? I don't think that will change much in the years to come, but then I suppose you never know. Sorry for the ramble, I think I just needed to vent, don't have many people in my social life that I can relate with these days.

Come into the light with JoyCamp!
A short film comparing the effect of education and the lack of it in our nature.

“It is the task of the enlightened not only to ascend to learning and to see the good but to be willing to descend again to those prisoners and to share their troubles and their honors, whether they are worth having or not. And this they must do, even with the prospect of death.” - Plato

p.s. do check out the comments - priceless!

Last edited:
Today however I had to go to the supermarket to buy more tobacco and I had to put the old rag on my face before I went in. Immediately my glasses misted over, so I had to take them off as I queued at the till. I'll never tolerate this situation, it's really pee-ing me off big time. If nothing else it illustrated how bad my natural eyesight has become, lol. Life looked like an impressionist painting, just colours and shapes until I got up close.
As I can observe situation here in UK you may want to use mouth shield as an alternative. I am not allowed to wear it at work as per companies policy. (I work in retail). But I see it in use in some places through out London. So it is kind of within limits of new normal.
No one stopped me so far from entering shops or tube while wearing it. Only once I received an angry comment from frustrated butcher "it doesn't seem to do anything". And that's it.

Some tweets:

"Follow up, what the testing was like for my 5 year old.. Have a listen and share and if you think this is okay - You are mentally ill"

"This is unbelievable, they openly admit it - If someone dies while they have Covid-19 but not necessarily from Covid-19, they are recorded in the coronavirus death toll, but such a death then goes to the coroner for a report. For now, they are recorded as a Covid death, the committee has heard. "

cells.jpg

wifi.jpg

theend.jpg

numbers.jpg

baaad.jpg

kids.png

mental.jpg

sheepmask.jpg

Back
Top Bottom