I've noticed that Jackowski shares his new vision on YouTube. He is quite good at what he does. Do you have somebody who lives near the eastern border of Poland? See his video:
Listopad 2020 - zaczniemy rozumieć więcej
Edit: About numbers - of course, they could do this anytime :-)
It's interesting, we will see but I have the impression that this gentleman says a lot of obvious and general things and also I'm feeling that November can be quite a breakthrough month. I'm living on east from Warsaw soo maybe I will be on the border :-D

It's interesting, we will see but I have the impression that this gentleman says a lot of obvious and general things and also I'm feeling that November can be quite a breakthrough month. I'm living on east from Warsaw soo maybe I will be on the border :-D
I do not share your opinion, because it is simply not the way you say. I observe him for the long time and he was precise and saw things that others didn't, I would not have problem to prove that.

But this is not forum about the Jackowski. I shared this in good intention, that you and others can react because it could very likely be like he said. Anyway, I wish you all the best, strength in the upcoming events. And we will see. Just wait and see.

I'm sorry Luks, I'm not saying what this gentleman is saying is a lie. This is the first movie I have watched about him, and it is in this movie that he tells me a lot of real but common knowledge(besides splitting the country). I am not accusing him of anything bad in any way, so if you understood that in this way, sorry for that :-)

A bit behind this thread but for:

Here there is an article which pretend to describe the agenda Canada will have to bear upon incoming months. There's a big doubt about the authenticity but who knows.

I watched a video by Computing forever: Possible Leaked Roadmap for the Next Phase of the Agenda abut the same subject and for him it seems quite possible.

I took a screenshot of one of the page of the agenda for Canada (below) and you can see in the red rectangle Covid21.
However, just a few hours before watching that video, I saw a post on Facebook that I share on my page of an interview at Radio-Canada between Patrice Roy(journalist) and Gérard Deltell (canadian politician) and Gérard Deltell speaking about the virus said Covid21 and realizing what he had just said, modified it for covid19.

Here's the link for the video: Épisodes | En direct avec Patrice Roy | ICI Radio-Canada.ca Télé (it is in french...)

And that "slip of the tongue" is at 12minutes 10 seconds approx.

I just cannot believe that he could have talk about covid21 if he didn't already know what was coming.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran (37).png
    Capture d’écran (37).png
    424.9 KB · Views: 28

Lockdowns will cause 10 times more harm to human health than COVID-19 itself, says infectious disease expert​

More facts, and less fear, will assist us in this debate. More focus on all the impacts of public health policies, not a myopic obsession with one single factor such as case counts, is also well advised. Joffe and others are leading us in that direction, which is the sanest way out of the COVID-19 crises.
Eiee_UEVoAEaHze.jpg

It's not as good as hydroxychloroquine, zinc and azithromycin when given early. It's also multiple times more expensive. I guess that's what Pharma is aiming for by discrediting cheaper and more effective alternative. That, and the fact that vaccine manufacturers won't get emergency funding either. Add up to quite a few billions.
I wonder how difficult it is to produce a cure for a non-existent disease?

Edit: About numbers - of course, they could do this anytime :-)
Don't worry. The military has been gone for some time. Now there are new means of annihilating reason.

Back
Top Bottom