Indeed. Materialism is such an ugly lie. I'm currently reading a lot about quantum physics, and it's like Darwinism all over again: materialism completely collapses once you start thinking. And to lock away the obvious conclusion that is looking you in the face when studying this, namely a Cosmos based on consciousness and even something like a Cosmic Mind, the materialists come up with ridiculous sophistry, but mostly just look away. It's just too obvious for them to stomach. It's really heartbreaking - it seems most scientists looking into it knew and know it, but couldn't talk about it because of this cartel of "scientific orthodoxy", little dumb people with too much power. We know how they look like since Covid: it's the Dr. Faucis, Prof. Drostens, and Dr. Fergusons of this world. It's a disgrace what materialism has done to this world.
Absolutely awful isn't it, and it all begins to make sense now.

Once people have nothing left to cling to but materialism, they are more easily controlled. Witness the slow change of our society recently into a culture of pathological collectivism, guilt-tripping, moral busybody-ing, obsession with safety and equality, and denial of death. All while becoming less connected.

The COVID mind job has amplified every single one of those negative characteristics. It's clear that the real plague - the mind virus affecting humanity - was quite active before this but has just been given some super steroids!

The one positive thing is, if you really talk to people privately and drill down to what they believe (and I've done this a fair bit recently), they really don't believe it's all just atoms and dust. They think they do, but it's only because they never took the time to sit and imagine an eternity of blackness after death, their life being a completely pointless blip in a cold mechanical universe. There almost has to be something more at this point to make it all worth while.

The recent discussion of intelligent design vs. random mutation has been really helpful in this regard as well, and again people simply have no good response for it when you get down to the details. Once that mental barrier is broken, the fraud of the materialist system is exposed, and you have it absolutely dead to rights with simple math.

The matrix sucks the faith out of people but it's still there. They can't take away from us something that we know and have probably always known. And so we fight back most effectively by keeping our spirit alive.
I support these what you wrote, definitely.

Materialism does not withstand the basic logical reasoning even.

When we have the most fundamental and absolute simple contact with the reality, as it is possible, that what we can say, in a general sense, is that this is some Being: Naming Being, everything that is before us, because IT IS, it just is.

Automatically, because of the existence of Being, we implicate the presence of the Non-Being, why? - because Being is everything that is NOT Non-Being. We can say that Being is: "the everything that is NOT the Non-Being/Chaos", and it will be correct because this is only another definition of the Being, and we know that Being is real because it is coming naturally from the basic encounter with the reality around us. According to the above, we can say that Non-Being is "the everything that is NOT Being". We can say about existing the Being and Non-Being, just because of the simple fact of the existence.

So we make the basic distinction between Being and Non-Being, only because of the natural and objective contact with Being. And what we have now? We have Dualism. Dualism is coming naturally from the Being (I recall that Being is the most straightforward and natural and undisputed encounter with "this" what "is" before our eyes).

Dualism implicates the Consciousness that is at the same time as the natural as Being and the same time natural as the Dualism, and also what makes Consciousness of the Consciousness is that, that it hasn't not only right to exists as something like absolutely basic like Being. Consciousness is also something that allows for the distinction between the Being and Non-Being (noticing Dualism in this process), and at the same Consciousness is developed as the friction of the Being and Non-Being between themselves, and in a sense reflects Dualism. All these things "create" themselves, in a sense, and at the same time they "close" and "confirm" themselves. And still, everything going in the range of the basic part of the experience of the reality, by contact and perceiving Being, by seeing "This" what "Is" before our eyes.

So we have the absolute and undisputed parts of our Life, what permeates the whole existence: Being, Non-Being, Dualism, and Consciousness, which is included in everything that exists. It is in everything that exists because it is the same, that constitutes the Being.

If Being is everything that exists, it is based on the principles of the Being, Non-Being, Dualism, and Consciousness, naturally. So logically, answering the question: "Is somewhere there the spiritual life?", and assuming this is to answer from the position of the material being, as human (as the material being).

I could answer: If I am a material being in the material world, there should be naturally non-material me in the non-material world. This answer is based on the four main "players": Being, Non-Being, Dualism, and Consciousness. These are the most basic and always existing parts of everything.

As these 4 "players" are contained in the answer, and as they ("4 players") are naturally in everything that is, what means that this is also in the matter, and material world and spirit and spiritual world, then, we can say that it, "cover the problem which was stated in the question". As the same like it is something cover the entire existence with the all possibilities of existence, non-existence, thought, etc, and in this way it becomes TRUTH (which is Being and Information [Information is all that exists]), because there is no other way how it can be, and this is one way as it can.

This is true, natural, and can't be otherwise because of the natural way of existence that is close as possible to the absolute fundamentals of everything.

It is simple and genius in its simplicity. And it should be read and understand by everyone interested in understanding the universe. Who is interested in working in authentic science, which can give real fruits, or just be a regular and intelligent guy and have a fresh and clear view of reality; without programs that ruling consciousness and fall this consciousness into sleep, without blockages of the Natural and Objective view at the Life, Universe, Reality.

To all of the above, I would add the Free Will, Gravity, and last one, the most developed point: the Spirit-Matter and STO-STS divisions (as the one thing), which seems to be the next fundamentals of the Universe. All of this reasoning is absolutely to achieve by every open mind that is not hypnotized or damaged.

Summarising: The previous principles, plus the three that I add, give the seven fundamentals law/principles of existence: 1) Being (Information), 2) Non-Being (Chaos), 3) Dualism, 4) Consciousness, 5) Free Will, 6) Gravity, and 7) Spirit-Matter and STO-STS division.

These seven ingredients of the Universe also reflect the 7th levels of the Densities. And these principles apply to every density of existence, from 1D to 7D.

I would like to write about the three principles yet Free Will, Gravity, Spirit-Matter and STO-STS-division. Possible, I would conclude it yet... but in the next post here, or in the other part of the Forum.

Something weird is happening in Canada. Really weird. I think we all need to be taking notice of this and taking notes if possible. "Weirdness" is a sign that 'They're up to something'...

Yes indeed, 358 millions dose of vaccine secured by the canadian government when the canadian population is 35 millions.

Trudeau announces plan to purchase 76 million doses of Canadian-made COVID-19 vaccine​

Social Sharing​

• Facebook​

• Twitter​

• Reddit​

• LinkedIn​

• Email​

PM says rapid tests are being deployed to the provinces today​

john-paul-tasker.JPG

John Paul Tasker · CBC News · Posted: Oct 23, 2020 12:04 PM ET | Last Updated: October 23

covid-cda-20201016.jpg

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau leaves after a press conference on the COVID-19 pandemic in Ottawa. (Sean Kilpatrick/Canadian Press)
comments
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau today announced another contract to buy a promising COVID-19 vaccine now in development — part of a plan to secure millions of vaccine doses to inoculate Canadians from the novel coronavirus.
Trudeau said the government has signed a contract to procure 76 million doses from the Quebec City-biotech company Medicago.
Medicago is developing the vaccine in partnership with the British drug company GlaxoSmithKline. The two companies have said its pre-clinical results show the vaccine demonstrated a "high level of neutralizing antibodies following a single dose."

If the vaccine also performs well in a clinical setting, the companies are on track to make it available in the first half of 2021. Medicago has said it has the manufacturing capacity to produce as many as 100 million doses in 2021.
The federal government is spending $173 million to help Medicago develop the vaccine and build a large plant in Quebec to produce it. Trudeau also announced an $18.2 million investment in Vancouver-based Precision NanoSystems, which offers technology to produce vaccines and therapeutic drugs.
Canada already has signed six other contracts for tens of millions more vaccine doses with other pharmaceutical giants, such as AstraZeneca, Moderna and Pfizer. All told, the federal government has secured 358 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine — an insurance policy if some of the vaccines in development prove to be ineffective in clinical trials.
"We are coming at this from every angle," Trudeau said.

Yes indeed, 358 millions dose of vaccine secured by the canadian government when the canadian population is 35 millions.

Trudeau announces plan to purchase 76 million doses of Canadian-made COVID-19 vaccine​

Social Sharing​

• Facebook​

• Twitter​

• Reddit​

• LinkedIn​

• Email​

PM says rapid tests are being deployed to the provinces today​

john-paul-tasker.JPG

John Paul Tasker · CBC News · Posted: Oct 23, 2020 12:04 PM ET | Last Updated: October 23

covid-cda-20201016.jpg

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau leaves after a press conference on the COVID-19 pandemic in Ottawa. (Sean Kilpatrick/Canadian Press)
comments
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau today announced another contract to buy a promising COVID-19 vaccine now in development — part of a plan to secure millions of vaccine doses to inoculate Canadians from the novel coronavirus.
Trudeau said the government has signed a contract to procure 76 million doses from the Quebec City-biotech company Medicago.
Medicago is developing the vaccine in partnership with the British drug company GlaxoSmithKline. The two companies have said its pre-clinical results show the vaccine demonstrated a "high level of neutralizing antibodies following a single dose."

If the vaccine also performs well in a clinical setting, the companies are on track to make it available in the first half of 2021. Medicago has said it has the manufacturing capacity to produce as many as 100 million doses in 2021.
The federal government is spending $173 million to help Medicago develop the vaccine and build a large plant in Quebec to produce it. Trudeau also announced an $18.2 million investment in Vancouver-based Precision NanoSystems, which offers technology to produce vaccines and therapeutic drugs.
Canada already has signed six other contracts for tens of millions more vaccine doses with other pharmaceutical giants, such as AstraZeneca, Moderna and Pfizer. All told, the federal government has secured 358 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine — an insurance policy if some of the vaccines in development prove to be ineffective in clinical trials.
"We are coming at this from every angle," Trudeau said.
What a strange and ugly name for a company, Medicago, and I look at the web and it is a company that do research for vaccination, based on plants.
Medicago's plant-derived vaccine development differs because it uses living plants as bioreactors to produce a non-infectious particle that mimics the target virus, without the use of any live viruses.
So because it is based on plants is it better, more natural? ja, it is a joke.

Anyway, here is the link to Medicago.

Germany to impose one-month partial lockdown​

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has announced tough new measures from Monday, November 2, in an attempt to curb the spread of the coronavirus pandemic. But will the German people be compliant?
With the number of coronavirus cases rapidly increasing day by day, Chancellor Angela Merkel and Germany's state premiers held an emergency meeting on Wednesday. They agreed to implement a partial second lockdown, which will begin on Monday, November 2.

This will be the anticipated "lockdown light" — a less intense version of the measures that brought German society and economic activity to a standstill in the spring.

Schools and kindergartens will remain open, but restaurants and bars will close for at least a month. Large events will also be once more canceled and unnecessary travel discouraged.

Overnight stays in hotels, except for in emergency situations, will also be banned. All those who can work from home should do so, with authorities calling for employers to ease a transition into working from home.

Meetings in public will be restricted to just two households of up to 10 people total.

Entertainment facilities such as theatres, cinemas and public recreation centers such as swimming pools, gyms and saunas will also be closed.

Church services and protests will still be allowed due constitutional concerns, according to Bavarian Premier Markus Söder. Nursing home residents will be allowed to receive visitors. Shops will remain open, with one customer allowed per 10 square meters (108 square feet).

As for Germany a second national lockdown for France? This evening President Macron will most probably announce it. I didn't expect it would come to this point so quickly, since French government had repeatedly stressed that the economic and psychological impact of the two months of near-total confinement was too heavy for such drastic measures to be re-introduced. But that doesn't surprise me very much.
What I do find a bit strange, however, is the way it's happened:
For quite a while there was talk everywhere in the MSM of a possible curfew, to prevent the overload of the intensive care units, which was not unanimous but finished up to condition most people that a curfew was inevitable. And the 9 p.m. curfew arrived 6 days ago.
Just 3 days later President Macron announced he would two security council meetings in the coming days with his ministers.
Then there war talk on the news of a curfew at 7pm and a confinement at the weekend. All of a sudden yesterday at the end of the afternoon there is talk of a national confinement. I mean in a few days there hasn't been a peak of deaths, nor of reanimations (I mean even not a fake one). This quick escalation is a bit strange, it's as if Macron had been forced to speed things up for a particular reason, which is obviously not the one invoked. A few friends of mine felt the same way. But maybe it's just a subjective feeling.
Does anyone, especially French people, have a thought on this?

Last edited:
As for Germany a second national lockdown for France? This evening President Macron will most probably announce it. I didn't expect it would come to this point so quickly, since French government had repeatedly stressed that the economic and psychological impact of the two months of near-total confinement was too heavy for such drastic measures to be re-introduced. But that doesn't surprise me very much.
What I do find a bit strange, however, is the way it's happened:
For quite a while there was talk everywhere in the MSM of a possible curfew, to prevent the overload of the intensive care units, which was not unanimous but finished up to condition most people that a curfew was inevitable. And the 9 p.m. curfew arrived 6 days ago.
Just 3 days later President Macron announced he would two security council meetings in the coming days with his ministers.
Then there war talk on the news of a curfew at 7pm and a confinement at the weekend. All of a sudden yesterday at the end of the afternoon there is talk of a national confinement. I mean in a few days there hasn't been a peak of deaths, nor of reanimations (I mean even not a fake one). This quick escalation is a bit strange, it's as if Macron had been forced to speed things up for a particular reason, which is obviously not the one invoked. A few friends of mine felt the same way. But maybe it's just a subjective feeling.
Yes Persephone, the agenda is accelerated faster than I also thought, and here we are again, lockdown !! it does not fit with the anti-Muslim campaign they had launched, it's very strange ... So, wait and see ...

Football player Ronaldo's sister Katia Aveiro said:
"I believe that, today, thousands of people who have come to believe so much in this pandemic, in the tests and the measures taken will, like me, see it is the biggest fraud I've seen since I was born.

"A phrase that I read today and that I stood up to applaud: 'Enough fooling the entire world'. Someone, open your eyes, please."

I don't know how they make the data.
What is pretty astonishing from my point of view from Dordogne department is that I remember the official number of covid from just after the first lockdown: 16. I just had a new look at the graph for this department. Still 16 but with one recent death. Dordogne is said to be the favourite vacation place for French people and judging by what I saw going at the local open market every sunday in the next village (which was elected the best open market of the department or something last year - and which was made popular by my grandmother, by the way, but that's another story ;)) the crowd was there (maybe a little less than last year but not so much).

So, if you believe the official story, that looks like a miracle to me.

Yes Persephone, the agenda is accelerated faster than I also thought, and here we are again, lockdown !! it does not fit with the anti-Muslim campaign they had launched, it's very strange ... So, wait and see ...
I'm not sure that it doesn't fit. For one thing, it's more fear. And secondly the statement that they will stick with their free expression despite the deaths may make them looks good.

Les mesures de couvre-feux semblaient devoir clouer le bec de tout le monde et de certains oiseaux encombrants, les Toubiana, Toussaint, Raoult, Perronne. Non seulement, ils ne baissent pas pavillon sur la seconde vague mais ils restent aussi critiques sur les mesures prises et sont rejoints par d'autres médecins plus jeunes. Je pense notamment à Louis Fouché. Même Rioufiol a appelé hier soir à l'insurrection civique ! Ce soir, Zemmour s'est trouvé touché par la grâce. A 5 minutes de la fin de son émission sur cnews, voilà qu'il a parlé de la questions des cliniques privées non sollicitées, de la médecine de ville à qui on interdit de prescrire des traitements de fond aux malades et du Rivotril prescrit dans les maisons de retraite.
Si l'objectif est de nous vacciner, de nous pucer comme nos amis les bêtes avant l'été et de nous faire avaler le reset bancaire dans la foulée, il faut accélérer, cela semble logique. Cela commence à remuer en Italie et au Royaume Uni apparemment, l'Allemagne a reçu la visite de Robert F Kennedy Jr qui a diffusé un message pour la liberté et l'espoir le 24 et il ne faut pas oublier les élections américaines. La campagne anti musulmane est un écran de fumée pour diviser et faire passer la loi Avia qui permettra de verrouiller les espaces d'échanges d'idées encore ouverts.
The curfew measures seemed to nail the beak of everyone and some bulky birds, Toubiana, Toussaint, Raoult, Perronne. Not only did they not lower their flags on the second wave, but they also remained critical of the measures taken and were joined by other younger doctors. I am thinking in particular of Louis Fouché. Even Rioufiol called last night for civic insurrection! Tonight, Zemmour found himself touched by grace. Five minutes before the end of his program on cnews, he spoke about the issue of unsolicited private clinics, about city medicine, which is forbidden to prescribe substantive treatments to the sick, and about Rivotril prescribed in retirement homes.
If the objective is to vaccinate us, to flea us like our animal friends before the summer and to make us swallow the bank reset in the same time, we must accelerate, it seems logical. Things are beginning to stir in Italy and the United Kingdom apparently, Germany received the visit of Robert F Kennedy Jr. who spread a message for freedom and hope on the 24th and we must not forget the American elections. The anti-Muslim campaign is a smokescreen to divide and pass the Avia law that will lock up the still open spaces for the exchange of ideas.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I watched the recent Corbett report, he references the Jones Plantation, it's an allegory, I suspect some of those on the forum, maybe familiar with this video, I think it behoves people to look up the definition of Anarchy. I looked up this recently, and the defintion from the Cambridge Oxford Dictionary was revised in October.

It reminds me of the 21st century interpretation of G's, the analogy of The Magician.

Also following on with the link provided by James Corbet, to the The Rose Channel

And this video

Note the video at the top of the web page. Very enlightening.

Is he incenting dissent, I don't think so, note the logo on the podium, looks to me remarkably, like the Antifa logos that have been shown in the MSM. He telling people to listen, learn and think.

All the regulations the governments are adopting at the moment have nothing to do with logic and reason much less with saving lives, that is obvious to those ho didn't cave in to fear mongering still these insane and illogical rules seem to be accepted willingly by the authoritharian followers and by those that caved in to fear and thanks to them the World Government will continue with his agenda in estabilishing a new normal for everyone, that is, total control. We've entered the brainwashing fase through terror by the government and by those who are supporting it blindly. The rest of us now have to beware of the government and of those that are supporting it, doesn't it bring good memories from the late 30' of what happened in Germany and elsewhere? There is a but though, we aren't sacks of meat, we aren't alone, the future isn't linear and set in stone as those psychopathic feckless beings seem to think and most importantly there is the Free Will, the most fundamental law in all the existance and this gives me hope and strenght to look ahead fearlessly because this universe is not so simple and predictable as some feckless beings think.

Their goal is to totally controll everybody, first by enslaving those who have been brainwashed trough terror and fear and with the help of those enslaved trying to put pressure and eventualy enslave the rest of the people. Talking about hubris here, these feckless beings are seeing only what they want to see, that is, the trick is to make you believe that they are the overlords of all the existence, they aren't, its a bluff and i'm laughing at it.

That was refreshing i must say and and amusing at the same time, seeing how these "overlords" already planned the future for everybody, this is not mere arrogance but plain stupidity from their part refusing to see the biggger picture of all this cosmic drama that is taking place on our Big Blue Marvel and the forces envolved. It doesn't mean that one shouldn't be very careful and vigilant during these times, strategic enclosure to the max and this one too will pass.

It's a game bjorn, a deadly one, but still it's a game, you either learn how to play it or you are kicked out of it. The real adversaries aren't even here, in this density, all the drama that is being played out by the government minions and the sleeping people who are following them blindly puts an ENORMOUS pressure on you on me and on our brothers and sisters, of which the 4d sts Know that i'm pretty sure. The objective? To put you in line or to make you go mad of rage, helplessness, despair thus inducing you first to hate (even subconsciously) those that are still sleeping who's only guilt being that they trusted those that have been elected to safeguard their rights thus you will be tricked in seeding further divisivness between people that will lead to further chaos, suffering and enslavement and second by consciously or subconsciously feeling hopless, giving up your free will to these charlatans believing the lies they are trying to inculcate in everybody's minds that is, that they are almighty and you and me are just sacks of meat that can't do nothing other than to accept it.

Bulishit, i'm laughing at their bluff, because i choose to see it for what it is and i choose to excercise my free will and be true to my true nature and fear nothing.

So what can we do now while these idiots are trying to trick everybody to see each other as enemies thus dividing and enslaving everybody? Here i'm totally in with @Mariama, reading Laura's recommended novels is trullly important right now, because it's the signal that you are sending to the DCM that counts, that is, as i see it, by reading the novels, first it's a great relief of stress and it's an enjoyable reading that helps you to stay calm and unmoved as a Rock in the middle of a ocean of psychological and emotional turmoil that is building up at the moment and second you clearly stand your ground against sts "overlords" stating to them that you aren't a pawn in their games, you refuse to be used to seed further chaos and divisiveness between people, you refuse to cave in to terror and to their bluff that they are almighty and that you are nothing bu a slave, that's bulshit.

There is always a choice, ALWAYS, othewise the Free Will won't be the most fundamental law in all existence. So me advice to me and to all you my fellow brothers and sisters is: enjoy reading the novels, enjoy the show on this BBM while being extra vigilant by applying strategic enclosure to the max and always being Wise as serpents and gentle as doves.

I must admit that lately the above message has become a mantra for me that i repeat to myself everyday and everytime i mostly need to remind myself that all this is a game, a real one but nonetheless a game. All there is is lessons and nothing more.

@bjorn - thank you for sharing. I want to echo Andrian's wonderful message. I have been reading 'Fire From Within' by Castaneda. Don Juan says:

"The average man's reaction is to think that the order of that statement should be reversed," he went on. "A seer who can hold his own in the face of the unknown can certainly face petty tyrants. But that's not so. What destroyed the superb seers of ancient times was that assumption. We know better now. We know that nothing can temper the spirit of a warrior as much as the challenge of dealing with impossible people in positions of power. Only under those conditions can warriors acquire the sobriety and serenity to stand the pressure of the unknowable." I vociferously disagreed with him. I told him that in my opinion tyrants can only render their victims helpless or make them as brutal as they themselves are. I pointed out that countless studies had been done on the effects of physical and psychological torture on such victims.

"The difference is in something you just said," he retorted. "They are victims, not warriors. Once I felt just as you do. I'll tell you what made me change, but first let's go back again to what I said about the Conquest. The seers of that time couldn't have found a better ground. The Spaniards were the petty tyrants who tested the seers' skills to the limit; after dealing with the conquerors, the seers were capable of facing anything. They were the lucky ones. At that time there were petty tyrants everywhere.

"After all those marvelous years of abundance things changed a great deal. Petty tyrants never again had that scope; it was only during those times that their authority was unlimited. The perfect ingredient for the making of a superb seer is a petty tyrant with unlimited prerogatives."

Perhaps it would be useful to understand our situation as comparable to the Spanish Conquest of Mexico as spoken about don Juan - a time of terrible chaos. It seems to me that we are in a time where the petty tyrants are trying to 'up the ante' and make the scope global. The C's have said that 'programming is complete'. I also recall that perhaps half of the world's population is made up of Organic Portals - or mechanical humans. The Wave is here. It seems the whole cosmos is watching.

The question is - how can we make the best use of this 'time' that we can? I keep in mind specifically that it is a 'time' - 4D STS constantly attempts to trap us in linear thinking - it shows up as proclamations like 'we will all be vaccinated'. This collapses all quantum futures into one hopeless time-loop. Do you think it is possible to make contact with yourself in the future, in the Time beyond 'time'? To merge with the one who has already seen this through? To find that mosaic consciousness?

What I've come to is that hopelessness is not all bad. It can be said to be 'disillusion' - the dispelling of naive illusions. Don Juan says melancholy comes to the warrior when we see 'what is' - and that the best thing to do is make fun of it.

Thank you for your attention! I don't think that we are on the verge of a nuclear war either, but after the covid, the financial collapse, transhumanism, N.W.O., comets... the blow of the evocation of nuclear power associated with these massive population reductions on the deagel.com site that I read about before yesterday... there was clearly in me the trigger of the "horror-terror" program. I perceived the mechanism by which this panic came to seize me, the triggering of a program ...
Many of the testimonials I have read here relate to my own experiences: years of living in a kind of Matrix effect, in the feeling of being out of step, and then an awareness, and then the impossibility of going back. In the sessions with the C's, it has often been said: "We are ready, we have been preparing for years". I'm not ready for what's coming, I'm just conscious far behind you but on the way. I thank you all for helping me to work on my discernment, to find ways and materials to enter into resistance.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Merci pour ton attention ! Je ne pense pas non plus que nous soyons au bord d'une guerre nucléaire mais après le covid, le collapse financier, le transhumanisme, N.W.O., les comètes... le coup de l'évocation du nucléaire associé à ces réductions de population massives sur le site deagel.com dont j'ai pris connaissance avant hier... il y a clairement eu en moi le déclic du programme "horreur-terreur". Je percevais le mécanisme par lequel cette panique venait s'emparer de moi, le déclanchement d'un programme...

Beaucoup de témoignages que j'ai pu lire ici rejoignent mes propres vécus : des années à vivre dans une espèce d'effet Matrix, dans le sentiment d'être décalé et puis une prise de conscience, et puis l'impossibilité de revenir en arrière. Dans les sessions avec les C's, il a souvent été dit : "Nous sommes prêts, cela fait des années que nous nous préparons". Je ne suis pas prête pour ce qui vient, je suis juste consciente loin derrière vous mais en chemin. Je vous remercie tous de m'aider à travailler mon discernement, à trouver manière et matière à entrer en résistance.

Hey @Aniram - for me, one of the best ways to be ready for what's coming is to engage in beneficial self-work. Not just discernment, but also phsycial practices that cleanse toxins and stress from my body. There are a number of these on this site. It can be overwhelming to sort through it all. And the panic arrives from time to time, especially for people who are caring, sensitive, open. I've found the breathwork program Eiriu Eolas to be a clean, calm, and powerful way to 'purify my head'. Have you done the practice before?

Back
Top Bottom