Latest post by Odessa orlewicz, at around min. 1:30 she show a interview on CTV where Dr. Joe kepner from manitoba, ex-health minister of manitoba. It when so again the propanganda that they cut him short but not before he give a good point of view.

You have to watch it on facebook, click to connect.
Can you take a screen shot, or paste bits of it here -- for those of us who consider facebook Satan's last stand.

Found it on youtube​

CTV News Winnipeg Dr. Joel Kettner, Insight to Covid19 on October 28th, 2020​

Yes, he's a bright star in the dim cosmos of idiots. He knows SARS/MERS are corona viruses that attack the LOWER RESPIRATORY TRACT. Covid19 -- is a common cold hoax that attacks the UPPER RESPIRATORY system like most common cold viral infections, every single year. I hope he survives his coming "infection."

Thank you for letting us know about this guy. Good stuff all around: Startpage.com Search results for dr+joel+Kettner

Last edited:
Yes, he's a bright star in the dim cosmos of idiots. He knows SARS/MERS are corona viruses that attack the LOWER RESPIRATORY TRACT. Covid19 -- is a common cold hoax that attacks the UPPER RESPIRATORY system like most common cold viral infections, every single year. I hope he survives his coming "infection."
Did you watch the video, you posted 1 min. after me. Explain yourself, enligth me because I found your reaction completely out of proportion here.

Did you watch the video, you posted 1 min. after me. Explain yourself, enligth me because I found your reaction completely out of proportion here.
First off, F-off. I searched on startpage (which is linked in my reply). I came back here to say "nevermind" but you had replied. So i thought I would thank you. But, by all means F-off. I also read fast, and watch videos at 2x or sometimes 3x (with an extenstion)

First off, F-off. I searched on startpage (which is linked in my reply). I came back here to say "nevermind" but you had replied. So i thought I would thank you. But, by all means F-off. I also read fast, and watch videos at 2x or sometimes 3x (with an extenstion)

Enlighten me Laurentien2 and wmu9; is the above really worth it? I'm bemused how such a minor issue seems to have triggered you both. And by the way wmu9, we all work very hard to keep the conversation sentient - so such targeted expletives, even slightly redacted, are out of order.

wmu9, your reaction is very rude and inappropriate.
Please keep your language on a decent level.
With all these things happening in the world and affecting our personal lives we are all a little bit nervous, but it is not an excuse to behave like this.
Work on ourselves is our primary goal here. To learn to control our emotions and to be considerate to others is one part of that work. Please let the emotions settle down before you decide to reply first.
It is our duty to keep this place a pleasant place for all members

On FB a woman from my country was very mad because her mother with mild cold symptoms was hospitalized in one of those special Covid wards and all the time they were in contact by phone and the woman was fine. She told her daughter on the phone that the nurses gave all people in her room some injection in their shoulder.
A few hours later the woman was dead and I think another one from the same room was also dead in a few hours and other patients were in very bad condition
I heard a story today from the residency that an elderly woman was given the flu vaccine and died a day or two afterwards. They labeled her as COVID-19 death. It's problematical and completely unethical when a residency is run by blind protocols without the input of human common sense. Any evaluation from an experienced doctor would have deemed the vaccine unnecessary and even dangerous if the woman had a seasonal cold.

It could be possible that the injection given in the shoulder was the flu vaccine, which you NEVER do if the person is currently having a cold or a flu for risk of adverse effects.

These are the consequences of following orders and protocols without applying common sense or basic ethical principles.

And following protocols and bureaucracy was enough to send millions to concentration camps in Nazi Germany without the presence of the Nazi police at each corner.

I heard a story today from the residency that an elderly woman was given the flu vaccine and died a day or two afterwards. They labeled her as COVID-19 death. It's problematical and completely unethical when a residency is run by blind protocols without the input of human common sense. Any evaluation from an experienced doctor would have deemed the vaccine unnecessary and even dangerous if the woman had a seasonal cold.

It could be possible that the injection given in the shoulder was the flu vaccine, which you NEVER do if the person is currently having a cold or a flu for risk of adverse effects.

These are the consequences of following orders and protocols without applying common sense or basic ethical principles.

And following protocols and bureaucracy was enough to send millions to concentration camps
in Nazi Germany without the presence of the Nazi police at each corner.

All too sadly true Gaby - and of course the saying of George Santayana's “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." looks more true by the day.

Thinking on what you say, the notice of contract award by the UK MHRA I posted about here smacks of the same cold logic. Whilst of course to our naked eye the implications of this are vile - the system actually admitting and preparing for a dramatically increased level of ARD's post the introduction of the new vaccine; but from the point of view of the system in just makes efficient sense. One department recognizing from its own statistical evidence that vaccines = ARD's and as the plan is to now dramatically increase the volume (into the multiple tens of millions) of this new vaccine, therefore the logic is the existing system will not be fit for purpose to 'handle the volume of ADRs generated by a Covid-19 vaccine.' That's why I think they have no problem putting this out into the public domain - they actually can't see the monstrosity they are admitting to as they are blindly obsessed with efficiency.

Logical. Clinical. Absolutely without human value.

And following protocols and bureaucracy was enough to send millions to concentration camps in Nazi Germany without the presence of the Nazi police at each corner.
I recently created a thread about an abnormal sudden increase in deaths in October in Poland where these deaths were not listed as covid. When you mentioned the vaccine, it occurred to me that flu vaccines are being sold out in Poland and probably in other countries, and I heard from a few friends that people are only waiting for new deliveries. I was just wondering, what if it is precisely these flu vaccination recommendations that are killing a lot of people?

I recently created a thread about an abnormal sudden increase in deaths in October in Poland where these deaths were not listed as covid. When you mentioned the vaccine, it occurred to me that flu vaccines are being sold out in Poland and probably in other countries, and I heard from a few friends that people are only waiting for new deliveries. I was just wondering, what if it is precisely these flu vaccination recommendations that are killing a lot of people?
In the early days of this year's COVID panic, a number of medical experts came out and suggested that the scenes reported early on in Wuhan (people dying in the streets etc) was directly correlated to the November 2019 introduction of mandatory flu vaccines in China. Same suggestion about the heavily vaccinated elderly in northern Italy.

Looks like the C's were right, again. Sweden is experiencing a big surge in "cases" and the PM is now calling for tighter restrictions. WHO is recommending Swedes to use masks. Some have already demanded that Tegnell should resign. The "Swedish experiment is over"! It's sad to see this happening. :-(

I'm very curious about how 'they' are orchestrating this, any ideas? Sweden had to be punished, that's obvious. So, how to get those case numbers to rise? Provide more sensitive/tweaked test kits? Change the criteria for what's a positive test? Plant hubs of the virus in crowded places?

Enlighten me Laurentien2 and wmu9; is the above really worth it? I'm bemused how such a minor issue seems to have triggered you both. And by the way wmu9, we all work very hard to keep the conversation sentient - so such targeted expletives, even slightly redacted, are out of order.

First off all, I would like to offer my excuse to Laura that I triggered wmu9 to a point that he had to use such word on the forum, it was not my intension. If my memory is good, never since I joined this forum did I witness such language in Laura house.

Secondly, Michael I didn’t know that wmu9 has a computer in place of a brain, that he could read many links and watch a video in under 4 minutes and judge a character so quickly but, by wmu9 is own word he may have jumped prematurely to a conclusion and instead of saying so, preferred to insult me.

If as he said this interview was propaganda, by all mean explain it to me because in my opinion, it is the kind of information we need, critical and a viewpoint by someone with credentials and expertise that should have been on the mass media for quite some time.

Was it worth it....

Well, it sure showed me where wmu9 is along the path.

Back
Top Bottom