Some news from Russia:

The Republic of Buryatia became the first region of Russia, the authorities of which resumed the lockdown. In particular, from November 16 to November 30, the work of cafes, restaurants and other catering places has been suspended here (takeaway is possible). Shopping centers, saunas, beauty salons, cinemas, fitness clubs are closed. Restrictions do not apply to grocery stores, pharmacies, communication salons, as well as those involved in the delivery of goods.

PS With these "tests" PCR (for covid), we also have a complete mess. I recently posted a video of the queue at the hospital to see a doctor. And here is today's photo (from a local social network), where people in our city stand in line (for an hour and a half on the street!) To take a PCR test for "covid" (they are required at work):

N1b6hU3g00Y.jpg

I read a STORM of negative comments under this photo (on the city network)! Perhaps many people are ready to "wake up" (this is encouraging), all this "covidization" has gone too far!

In addition, due to many "positive" tests for covid, our city was transferred from the "green" to the "yellow" zone (deterioration). I am already confused by all these "zones".

First off all, I would like to offer my excuse to Laura that I triggered wmu9 to a point that he had to use such word on the forum, it was not my intension. If my memory is good, never since I joined this forum did I witness such language in Laura house.

Secondly, Michael I didn’t know that wmu9 has a computer in place of a brain, that he could read many links and watch a video in under 4 minutes and judge a character so quickly but, by wmu9 is own word he may have jumped prematurely to a conclusion and instead of saying so, preferred to insult me.

If as he said this interview was propaganda, by all mean explain it to me because in my opinion, it is the kind of information we need, critical and a viewpoint by someone with credentials and expertise that should have been on the mass media for quite some time.

Was it worth it....

Well, it sure showed me where wmu9 is along the path.
Ha ha. Oh brother. That's was SO reactive and petty, high comedy. No worries, though:

Time for a time out and reflection, I think. I'm sure our ambassadors and moderators will have useful notes to make, but I hope you will allow me to offer my 2 cents...

For some reason, probably due to the heightened level of stress stimulants being pumped into our brains through the media and probably Wave-related energetics, we're all much closer to acting like trigger happy idiots, especially on-line where we can't see each other's faces and remember that we're all human going through the same soul grinder.

During a time of intolerable circumstances, the Warrior has many high value opportunities to practice the art of not losing their marbles.

Stick with it, my friends!

We're here for each other.

In recent years, before the covid crisis, what was the news in medicine/pharma?
We had the opioid epidemic. We had that corrupt pharma guy, who bought the AIDS medicine and raised the price of it many-fold. We had problems of prescription drugs being too high. Neglected veterans... so much dysfunction and greed.

And ongoing are lawsuits about cancer causing agents in products that have long been sold and known to be dangerous...

Looking at recent events, you can see why people are sceptical about vaccinations. Vaccines are often equated to a detriment. Another layer of poison atop what we do to ourselves with improper diet, drinking, smoking, overwork, ect.

So, I'm thinking this system of ours, has become reliant on a set amount of casualty in our health, mortality, ect. That, when we start to care for ourselves, it leaves the established industries in turmoil.
Our enlightenment in self care with regard to health, reverses this quota. And we have become more enlightened and sensible and health conscious because health and medicine costs are too high.

Anyway, I think we were cast in a economic model, where our life spans were calculated, our dietary habits adjusted, and our health imperiled as we become older, by predatory medicine. All that we accumulate in life: our earnings, homes, is never enough to pay what they charge - and it is by design. They could pay a person well, as it would be returned in the long run - at the end of life. Or at the end of productivity, where the body breaks down from overwork.

And so, as we are being proactive about our health, this model attempts to reinstitute itself by force rather than persuasion. And act benign and helpful while they do it. It seems small at first... it's just a vaccination. But it is force with a benign face - poisoning you little by little. Coaxing you to your own detriment, only using force when you resist.

When looking at the current force by which the MSM is pushing the next wave of Dark Winter lock down hysteria, (and by extension, whoever is pushing the MSM), I think now that Trump's legal teams and state judges, etc., might be in line for rather more severe pressure to bend in favor of Biden/Harris than simply having Antifa throw fireworks at their houses and harass them on Twitter.

I suspect there may be wee-hour visits from special ops type characters who simply say, "Okay, you will now do this, and this," and not even have to make arguments or make threats simply because they are super-alpha psychopaths directing small animals who have never encountered anything like it before in their day-to-day lives.

I recall the extras section of that crop circle video, "Crop Circles: Quest for Truth" where the film maker described a visit from such an agent, who simply showed up, was very big and very matter-of-fact, drove him around and told him what to say on news programs. There were no threats. None were needed. The film maker was visibly shaken recounting the experience. It was the psychopath stare at work.

I wonder how few layers you'd have to scratch through before you found some very bad people with black hats on and no national ties or political biases other than, "at a certain level, all are one"?

Just saw this article from Irish media. The first line from this Covid propagandist posing as a 'journalist' sets the tone of the article:

'Are you a lockdown rule breaker?'

I got the image of Kitchener's pointing his finger at me (the WWI poster) when reading this.

The 'journalist' notes that the number of positive Covid cases isn't decreasing as fast as it should be since the second lockdown began, so clearly people aren't behaving as they should. You know, little groups of people or family members getting together in 'violation' of the 'RULES' (those authority-defying 'hidden breaches', as she calls them). And she reemphasizes those 'RULES' just in case you haven't learned them off by heart yet. Halfway through the article she allows herself a small bit of faux compassion for those who would like to have a proper funeral for their deceased loved ones. Otherwise, it's finger pointing time.

So do as you're told or else..you'll spoil the festive season for everyone! You can see what's coming, can't you?

The full article, if you have the stomach for it:

Sister s friend has a sister that ended in hospital because of covid and she told her that they were being locked up in rooms under key and where contacting nurses through mobile phones and that one day they took one patient and did not want to say anything about it where are they taking the patient.

Then one women that worked with mother ended with cancer and undergo radiation treatments and after it had to take markers but they did not take it because of corona and she has to wait for MRI year and a half. I mean usual time when it is not urgent was that if you do not pay privatley but know because of corona it seems and those of urgent need are left to die. Healthcare system was for years in shambles but now this corona is a good excuse to put blame and get rid of sick and old from pension and healthcare budget.

There where few articles on online media mainstream platforms where they did say that very young persons died of corona but then relatives made coment that they are lying and that they had prior serious conditions. That was kind of moment they get cought in lie and with a hand in cookie jar.

Sister also ended up in hospital one day recently because she hurt her leg and was finished quickly which was suprise because you have to wait for hours, sometimes I rmember waiting 7-8 hours also, because the hospital was empty of patients.

And also last month there was attack on goverment building with assault rifle and one officer was heavily injured and assilant was 22 year old desperate kid who they say took his own life. I was working that day and because you hear what they are saying through walkie talkie he was after that running and ended in building of City Museum but then they were talking nothing after that and then they said online he ended suicided in the nearby park which is a little bit suspicious, but it seems like it is just maybe a glimpse of a future. Friend said that the talk is he was about to end on street with his family because of debt, but do not know if there is any truth, possible because the numbers of people being under some kind of debt that was frozen because of corona and was activated again to be executed, and was up to 200 000 among 4 million population. And minister of health that is doctor was passing by with his driver in car after it and did not help the wounded police officer, probably being afraid he would return, and by the no time they bought two new armored cars for prime minister and president. People saying that is not the way(sheeple does what sheeple do but are for rude awakening in near future), saying police need better equipement, assilants connections to right wing, radicalisation, media bashing, and there were also few arrests of those giving support to assilant on FB saying they engaged in hate speech. I mean if this was more normal western country where there is longer democratic tradition the country would be in flames long time ago, and those corrupt politicians hanging from the trees, or at least I hope so because everything is corrupt.

When it comes to online articles about vaccination judging by the coments below them most people say they would not vaccinate which is something bit of positive in all that. They did not lockdown for second time saying economy would not survive(even if there is always talk of new measures and numbers growing) which is an understatment at best and president is saying openly on media against it and against measures saying look at the statistics and how many people died over the years when there were worst flu seasons, what is an average age of those who die, etc..., prime minister saying he is undermining faith in institutions...In short everything is falling apart, you are already left to yourself in a way.

I heard a story today from the residency that an elderly woman was given the flu vaccine and died a day or two afterwards. They labeled her as COVID-19 death. It's problematical and completely unethical when a residency is run by blind protocols without the input of human common sense. Any evaluation from an experienced doctor would have deemed the vaccine unnecessary and even dangerous if the woman had a seasonal cold.

It could be possible that the injection given in the shoulder was the flu vaccine, which you NEVER do if the person is currently having a cold or a flu for risk of adverse effects.

These are the consequences of following orders and protocols without applying common sense or basic ethical principles.

And following protocols and bureaucracy was enough to send millions to concentration camps in Nazi Germany without the presence of the Nazi police at each corner.
I'm wondering if this is the beginning of the culling of the population. Gaby, since you are a compassionate doctor you are focused on helping the people, as it should be. What kind of healthcare worker would feel it is better to end the life of a sick patient rather than improve the patient's health. If this is what is happening then the dark ones are further along on their agenda than I had thought.

I understand that what is written here is only for entertainment, I am sorry that I did not understand and approached it all emotionally.

I think I'm going to move to a place where everyone knows that this is a fight for life.
Are you fighting for your soul as aggressively as your fighting for this life???

@Laurentien2, when sharing something, its best to share it in "the spirit of giving freely" without expecting anything in return. It is up to each individual to learn something from what's been shared depending on their intent and free will. Not much point in calling @wmu9 on his actions and timings concerning what you shared.

@wmu9, keeping a check on what we say and write is paramount to anyone involved in the work regardless of the circumstances and situations we find ourselves under. Things can always get worse from how they appear currently and they certainly will. Swearing at petty things only serves to diminish the impression we hold of an individual for the lack of self-control. If we all swore at each other for minor grievances, we would all be reduced to cardboard characters with very little depth.

A mature and smarter person diffuses a situation, not aggravates it. Hope I made some sense.

I was so glad to read this. A crowd source website has been launched by parents, teachers and doctors about kids wearing masks where you can share incidents. They have a blog too where they site the science.

About​

This site is crowd-sourced by parents, teachers and physicians to document incidents of physical harm caused by students wearing face masks for an extended period of time during school activities.

All reports entered are monitored and manually approved in order to weed out spam entries.
Information sent from your browser to our server is encrypted by SSL.

We do not sell, rent or otherwise give submitted information to anyone, except that Title and Description are posted publicly for anyone to see.

NoMasksForKids.com is owned and managed by CitizensForFreeSpeech.org. Information collected is for informational purposes only.

Share Mask-Related Health Incidents Here…​

Do you have children in school who are being forced to wear a mask during school activities? Do you have a first-hand health incident to share as a result of wearing a mask (e.g. fatigue, rash, depression, shortness of breath, fainting, etc.)? If so, you are invited to tell us your story!

Not surprisingly, the ever increasing number of "cases", just as pretty much they are everywhere now - second wave/third wave, has triggered our noble leader Gov. DeWine to proclaim from on high that we all better straighten up or else! Not only will he reclose restaurants, bars, and fitness centers, there'll be no more lax mask wearing in retail establishments!
So I heard via local radio news this morning that in addition to the new compliance threats, the guvnor has decreed that everyone including children ten and older must wear a mask at all Metro Parks:
Effective November 16, 2020, all Metro Parks employees and all visitors are required to wear a mask while in a Metro Park. Per the governor's order, exemptions can be made for persons who are medically or developmentally unable to wear a mask and children under the age of ten.
What, pray tell, is the logic for masks outdoors - especially since the reasoning for threatening to reclose bars and restaurants is precisely because people are inside in close quarters!
Responding to questions why those business sectors will be targeted if cases remain high, DeWine said they are likely COVID-19 breeding grounds as more people move inside with the arrival of colder weather.
For weeks, DeWine has detailed cases of significant numbers of virus infections spreading out of banquet hall events, wedding receptions and gatherings following funerals. The 10-person limit on such events has been widely disregarded, he said.

The governor said a public health order will be issued in a few days requiring those attending such events to remain seated and wear masks (except when eating and drinking) in an attempt to end people congregating in groups. Dancing and games also will be forbidden at post-wedding events.
The Ohio Hospital Association offered one of the few endorsements of DeWine's actions as hospital leaders warn that their medical centers increasingly are being swamped with record numbers of COVID patients.

"The alarming increase in hospitalizations creates a severe strain on health-care workers, especially among front-line staff, as hospitals make the necessary personnel shifts to manage these cases. The sooner we all commit to doing the right thing every day, the quicker we will emerge from this pandemic and resume the activities we all long to do," said said Mike Abrams, president and chief executive officer of the group.
"hospital leaders warn that their medical centers increasingly are being swamped with record numbers of COVID patients" - is this factual information or just being made up? Surely if people are coming in with Covid false positives, they wouldn't have any real symptoms needing hospitalization. If they have symptoms, are they actually experiencing the flu - especially since the flu mysteriously disappeared this year! Or are people becoming ill from continually wearing masks along with the ongoing stress/fear being propagated 24/7!

My son-in-law's mother is an RN who retired (due to chronic back pain) before Covid became a thing. She was contacted and offered $10,000 to come back to work - turned it down because of her back. But also, she said the current nurses do not have enough masks and instead of discarding them as good practice dictates - upon leaving a room - they are continuing to wear them for hours until their shift ends! I'm writing this from memory so hope it's accurate. Her sister is so afraid of Covid, she hasn't left her house since March!

Meanwhile, I had dinner out both Saturday and Sunday this past weekend. At the first restaurant, which was quite upscale, my declining to wear a mask for health reasons resulted in my address being added to Health Nazi DeWine's Brown Shirt list! That the waitress could not keep her mask over her nose and had to readjust it repeatedly doesn't count as a problem. At the other restaurant, also very nice, no one said a word about my uncovered face at all. Sad to say, I never got a response from either of my state representative about this issue and one - a Democrat - just got reelected.

Well, I'm a good four+ pages behind on this thread, but wanted to post this. Will have to catch up tomorrow - I'm already staying up later than I should!

In my opinion, some participants in this thread need to calm down their emotions and their eagerness to put comments or share information without thinking before posting, so I think you would benefit a lot from these other two threads:
And,
Also, keep in mind that here on the forum is as important to share information as it is to analyze and discuss it

Back
Top Bottom