First time isolation of Spike proteins
after "vaccination" (followed by death)

So, they finally did it. The team behind the German Pathology Conference, Prof Dr Arne Burkhart and Prof Dr Walter Lang, have been isolating the very spike proteins causing death in a person after Covid-19 injection. Here they write 🇩🇪 in a statement from 17 Jan 2022:

First detection of the vaccine spike protein in a person who died after vaccination against Covid-19.

The suspicion that the spike protein formed in the body by the "vaccination" against Covid-19 could be responsible for the pathologically detected inflammations and lesions of vessels has now been confirmed immunohistologically for the first time.

The pathologists Prof. Arne Burkhardt and Prof. Walter Lang and their team have succeeded in reliably detecting the vaccine spike protein in the vessels of a person who died 4 months after the "vaccination" and who had vascular lesions and also vaccine-induced myocarditis. The detection was successful by means of an antibody specific for the spike protein using conventional immunohistochemistry on the tissue sections.

The detection method described can be applied to all organ and cell damage in which conspicuous pathological findings are found after "vaccination" against Covid-19. It follows from this: For ethical, legal and scientific reasons, all histopathological examinations in connection with damage due to "vaccination" against Covid-19 must be supplemented with this method with immediate effect.

Reutlingen, 17.01.2022
Prof. Dr. Arne Burkhardt
Prof. Dr. Walter Lang

translated with DeepL

Article by Mercola up on SOTT about isolation of SARS-Cov2

SARS-CoV-2 is a real virus and it HAS been isolated on numerous occasions

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

• SARS-CoV-2 has been isolated, photographed, genetically sequenced, and exists as a pathogenic entity
  • The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention grows the virus in cell culture to ensure widespread availability for researchers who want to study it
  • At least part of the confusion appears to be rooted in how the term “isolated” is defined. Some insist a virus is not isolated unless it’s also purified, while others say a virus doesn’t have to be purified in order to be “isolated”
  • Another sticking point for some is whether or not SARS-CoV-2 has ever been isolated from a human subject without passing it through animal cells, as such media could be contaminated and therefore the source of the virus
  • Researchers have verified that the genetic sequence of the virus obtained from the American Type Culture Collection, a global resource center for reference microorganisms, is an exact match to the virus found in people with symptomatic COVID-19

He concludes: "Either way, I believe it's scientifically accurate to claim that SARS-CoV-2 has been isolated, genetically sequenced, and that it exists as a pathogenic entity. Getting too far into the weeds of theories that refute the existence of viruses altogether will only slow down and hamper the truth movement rather than aid it along, and I would strongly discourage anyone from engaging in this highly unproductive narrative."

I like the sentence of "Germ Theory and Terrain Theory BOTH Have Merit " in the Sott article. This is the overall feeling i got from reading a lot during the past year, more than I personally can digest, yet with a distinct sense that somehow, they are both strongly connected, e.g. not totally disabled from each other. (I feel like I am standing with one leg in one theory, and with the other leg in the other theory:umm:) And yet... I can't fully dismiss one over the other.

Yes, the "leaders" are certainly doubling down. But they're doing so in the face of both a high degree of friction from the large numbers who refuse to comply, and the disappearance of enthusiasm and energy amongst the compliant.
I dunno - the state and local media here in Ohio are going hysterical over "cases" - and as @Voyageur post shows, the PCR tests have again been adjusted to show increased positives. Over the weekend, I received a text from my hairdresser that she had tested positive for Covid and would not be working this week, effectively cancelling my appointment. She would be in touch once she tested negative. I didn't inquire as to why she even got tested - most likely a client, friend, family member tested positive which meant she had to get tested as well.

Similar happened with my daughter. She spent New Year's Eve/night with friends and a few days later learned one tested positive for Covid. She notified her employer and even though she works from home, had to get tested and she stopped working. Sadly, my daughter is the ultimate hypochondriac (since childhood), took to bed for several days. Also sadly, any excuse to stop working (childhood, get out of class/school).

It would seem that the case hysteria is higher than ever and people are uptight about the availability of the test kits. Signs at the pharmacy indicate they are out of them. So, doesn't look like things have settled down that much about the threat of Covid if not mask compliance.

I dunno - the state and local media here in Ohio are going hysterical over "cases" - and as @Voyageur post shows, the PCR tests have again been adjusted to show increased positives. Over the weekend, I received a text from my hairdresser that she had tested positive for Covid and would not be working this week, effectively cancelling my appointment. She would be in touch once she tested negative. I didn't inquire as to why she even got tested - most likely a client, friend, family member tested positive which meant she had to get tested as well.

Similar happened with my daughter. She spent New Year's Eve/night with friends and a few days later learned one tested positive for Covid. She notified her employer and even though she works from home, had to get tested and she stopped working. Sadly, my daughter is the ultimate hypochondriac (since childhood), took to bed for several days. Also sadly, any excuse to stop working (childhood, get out of class/school).

It would seem that the case hysteria is higher than ever and people are uptight about the availability of the test kits. Signs at the pharmacy indicate they are out of them. So, doesn't look like things have settled down that much about the threat of Covid if not mask compliance.
Sure, they're still pushing hard in the regime media, and there are still plenty of fools who continue to buy it. What I was saying was that it seems like there are a lot more people who see through it, now; that those people seem more motivated to refuse to comply; and that the believers are no longer nearly as energetic about trying to force others to comply.

I like the sentence of "Germ Theory and Terrain Theory BOTH Have Merit " in the Sott article. This is the overall feeling i got from reading a lot during the past year, more than I personally can digest, yet with a distinct sense that somehow, they are both strongly connected, e.g. not totally disabled from each other. (I feel like I am standing with one leg in one theory, and with the other leg in the other theory:umm:) And yet... I can't fully dismiss one over the other.
You might want to read this : Chapter 15: Terrain and/or germs?

Germany I believe has reduced the length they recognize natural immunity from 6 months to 3 months

I heard that too yesterday

via German Nuoviso/Nuoflix.de, in their "HomeOffice" session No 194 "SpazierGangster" (StrollGangster). To be honest I was almost chocked about such a sinister move; to reduce the length of recognizing natural immunity from 6 month to a mere 3 months.

They discussed the subject at "HomeOffice", reasoning that it likely was about too many vials still left in Germany, which need to be delivered before they are out of date. Because it is likely, that too many people in Germany have gotten the free Green Pass due to recovering from a positive test or Covid-19. And that would be problem for the politicians, not getting rid of all the lovely jabs in time - so they are reducing the recognition of natural immunity down to 3 months instead.

I wonder when the time comes when those who govern Germany, start to realize, that they may face the next tree one day. Because the moves they are doing is beyond evil.

We will remember their names. All of them !

I just listened to it, and it does sound believable but who knows? I suppose it's possible that if it is true, that doctor is assuming or expecting that the vax will be pulled because the data of how ineffective and dangerous it is is becoming common knowledge. Just speculating, but the doctor may be naive and unaware that the PTB actually don't care about the public interest and that they will continue to push the vax no matter what the data shows.
On balance I also agree it comes across as believable. If you listen carefully this Dr (assuming such because of the level of advice given) is clearly holding back a lot more that she knows and is only giving the top line 'please don't take any more as they are going to be stopped soon' - to my ear that last reaction to the idea of the caller's sister taking a booster was sincere and concerned (hence the intake of breath and speed of reply over lapping the callers question).

This may only be a tiny glimpse into what must be a chaos of awakening behind the scenes within hospitals where they are seeing and dealing with the reality of those who are fully jabbed (2 or 3 times). I add to this the cautionary remarks of the EU Drug Regulator effectively calling for a slow down on the booster push because of possible immuno-compromise and system 'tiredness' i.e. failure.

Its maybe worth baring in mind that the big picture narrative has inbuilt into it that this disaster in the making will come out in a shocking way and that this is purposeful - the big game being the breakdown of faith and trust in national governance (as previously war gamed by John Hopkins/CIA) with the UN and others like the WHO (who have been quietly making 'warning' noises for a while now) waiting in the wings to form a savior world government from the shattered remnants of fallen faith. It has to happen eventually and it is possible that the eventual truth coming out about these injections could be the spur.

All part of 4d chess. A slow burner but perhaps one that may be slowly heating up...

Russian Doctor Dr Alexander Redko
on the Sputnik Vaccine (and others)

A video I found on Telegram, which made a lot of sense to me of what Dr Alexander Redko was telling about the Plandemic and the "vaccines" being a sociopolitical experiment on humanity.

_-2022-01-17-at-20.41.13.jpg
(Screenshot only)

Since I don't really like those clumsy Telegram links - I uploaded the same video from there, onto my Rumble account, from which, if you can if you like, can watch the brilliant interview. It is in 🇷🇺 Russian language with 🇬🇧🇺🇸 english subtitles, with a length of 17 min 35 sec.

He outlines that you are "vaccinating" against something that is now two years old (e.g. non existent), because the original SARS-CoV-2 strain doesn't exist anymore as of today. The newer strains are.... different. He calles that a criminal scam ! From what I understand, he is also critical against the Sputnik V "vaccine" (genetically altered adenovirus 26 and adenovirus 5 based jab) graced with spike-proteins. He says that we are offered a vaccine (Sputnik V) that is not a vaccine (that works).

(It reminds me of the flu shots, which always rely on what was, not what will be in the future - which makes them utterly useless, but accumulated health pressure you get from potential side effects due to the volatile ingredients in the flu shots).

Fascinating interview !

Just a side alley

One unclear sentence of his is, that he claims that it is not yet clear if "the SARS-CoV-2" virus has been isolated. What puzzles me about such statements is, that these question show up more frequently, even among distinguished professionals... But why? Is it ignorance ? Is it deliberately ? Or is there still something significant to it, which hasn't found a better or deeper answer ? It's just a thought... (I find it interesting, albeit don't know what to do with it)

One unclear sentence of his is, that he claims that it is not yet clear if "the SARS-CoV-2" virus has been isolated. What puzzles me about such statements is, that these question show up more frequently, even among distinguished professionals... But why? Is it ignorance ? Is it deliberately ? Or is there still something significant to it, which hasn't found a better or deeper answer ? It's just a thought... (I find it interesting, albeit don't know what to do with it)
Same here. I also wonder if every variant has been isolated for identification and if so, how could the first vaccine, before any known mutation, work equally on all of them as they would have people believe.
Don't know much about this science but my logic calls BS.

Germany

More and more people are looking for advice to get out of the debt trap. Demand has increased “drastically” due to the Corona crisis. It was a “real run,” reports the head of a counseling center for workers’ welfare. There is no end in sight to the onslaught.

Debt counseling services across the country are reporting increased demand. The Paritätischer Wohlfahrtsverband in Oldenburg-Ammerland says that demand was around 30 percent higher last year than in 2020. According to the Lower Saxony Diakonie, the 54 social debt advice centers run by Diakonie have also registered a greater need for advice. People who have gotten into financial difficulties due to long short-time work or the loss of minor jobs are particularly affected.

Pandemic drives numbers up

“Due to the pandemic, people suddenly had to seek help from the social debt counseling centers for whom this was not an issue at all before the pandemic,” says Sven Quittkat, spokesman for the Lower Saxony Diakonie. Many people only come long after they are over-indebted. Therefore, an increase in demand is to be expected.

The credit agency Crifbürgel, for example, assumed last October that the number of private bankruptcies in Germany would climb to 120,000 in 2021 – which was the first increase in ten years. The Lower Saxony Ministry of Justice refers to the development of applications for consumer and small insolvency proceedings: While around 7,500 applications were made in 2020, there were over 11,100 last year.

Experts also attribute the sharp increase compared to 2020 to the fact that many of those affected would have waited for a legal reform. The reform of consumer insolvency law enables private individuals to be discharged from residual debt more quickly. Since the beginning of 2021, there had therefore been a run on district courts. However, experts also pointed out that the consequences of the corona pandemic have been increasingly noticeable since the middle of last year.

Personal bankruptcy “is normal”

According to the State Statistical Office, around 84,000 people took advantage of debt counseling in 2020. Almost half of those seeking advice were unemployed. There were a total of 264 debt counseling centers nationwide, plus other options such as advice from lawyers. The total figures for 2021 are not yet available in Lower Saxony.

11,738 bankruptcy cases for German companies within 10 months…​

…and so on… these were only top stories in search in last month, I saw one article in Croatian portal so I went searching.

Sad… 😕

Sweden - Cost of PCR testing

In the Swedish mainstream media (DN.se) I read a week ago, that the government had come out officially, saying that all the PCR testing in Sweden during the year of 2021, cost 1.5 Billion € (15 billion Swedish Krona) - which is a whopping high amount of money for a country with only 10.3 million people. That equals to an annual 300 € extra cost, for every working person. (I calculated with 5 million working people in Sweden)

Curiously, I heard via Nuoviso/Nuoflix.de, in one of their "Home Office" sessions, that the cost in Germany, supposedly was "lower". I highly doubt that the German Government is honest about what it really cost in total - given that they are among the most extreme countries with testing people (sometimes performing one million tests a day). Sweden doesn't have that kind of capacity - or the amount of people - and yet - 1.5 billion € went down the drain for what in essence is a Plademic/Scandemic. :rolleyes:

Shall we sarcastically call it "The cost of doing (shady) business ?" :cool2:

Sweden extending temporary pandemic law

but
- the Swedish Government only got 2 month approval, not the requested 4 months. (Whatever that really means in practical terms, I am not sure. I mean you can prolong the same stage play every second month, instead of 4 months... with no real difference).

DN.se / 17 Jan 2021

The temporary pandemic law expires on 31 January.

Due to the large spread of the disease, the government wanted to extend the law by four months.

But the Parlimentarian social committee (swe: Riksdagens Socialutskott) will only approve a two-month extension of the law.
- We want a review after two months to see if the law is needed, says Social Affairs Committee chair Acko Ankarberg Johansson (KD).

The Pandemic Act gives the government extended powers to take measures and impose restrictions to stop the spread of infection. For example, the government can decide to close down businesses or restrict crowds in public places.

A unanimous Social Affairs Committee (Riksdagens Socialutskott) supports the extension of the pandemic law by two months. Several parties had called for further changes to the law, but failed to get a majority in the committee.

The Moderate party, for example, wanted the government to opt for less extensive restrictions in the future and to increase the use of vaccine passports. The Liberals had proposed that the pandemic law should not be extended at all, but could not get any other party on board.

On Monday, the Social Affairs Committee also decided on an announcement on the importance of maintaining testing and tracing.

- Testing is important in order to be able to assess whether the pandemic laws are needed," says Acko Ankarberg Johansson.

On Tuesday, Minister for Social Affairs Lena Hallengren and the Public Health Agency will report to the Social Affairs Committee on the development of the pandemic. On Wednesday, the Riksdag will vote on the extension of the pandemic law.

translated with DeepL

The documentary Planet Lockdown was released.
Here's the link to the Telegram post, with links to 4 different sub-titles : english, german, french & slovenian :

I copy-paste the post + recreate the links, there are 2 links per language

Hi folks. Here are the links to the Planet Lockdown Documentary with subtitles! 🎥
English: Rumble // Source.news
German: Rumble // Source.news
French: Rumble // Source.news
Slovenian: Rumble // Source.news

More to come in the next two days. We appreciate your patience and the dedicated work to those who have volunteered to assist with translating them!

These things interact, that means the presence of modifying terrain factors determine how the germ factors affect the organisms response. In summary, what’s pathogenic for some is not for others. Alternatively what is very pathogenic for some is less pathogenic for others. These interactions change over terrain and time. Keeping in mind time is just a summary variable fur all those things (in our entire existence) changing relative to each other that we don’t have a hope of ever entirely identifying in a 3d existence.

Additionally we have to determine how we define pathogenic, as what if the development t of disease due to a replicating virus actually results in the incorporation of DNA that upgrades our ability to thrive in a changing environment. Oh, my goodness—I’m giving myself a headache 😆.

Back
Top Bottom