IMO Much of the population that has fallen under this spell has had a relatively peaceful life. Of course there are groups that have had other circumstances in their lives and fall under what you have described as well as in sott's article.
Yes, individuals who have been highly successful within the system/matrix would find it more difficult to find fault with the system. Those who have had to struggle for success within the system would find it easier to criticize. Great success seems to require some moral compromise and many extremely successful people have no internal moral compass at all. Many of the times in my life when I was most successful were also times when I was relatively blind and clueless, as exaggerated self-importance became an adversary to the development of my essence.

cross posting from the Canadian Info thread

Fresh hells from covid vax compiled into one article:

A List of People Who Had Their Leg Amputated Shortly after Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine

Hmm - remember that FDA vid that showed for a few seconds the list of expected adverse effects . . .

Alarming New Study Shows mRNA Vaccines Suppress The Immune System And Allow Potentially Deadly Diseases To Thrive

mRNA jabs suppress the immune system and allow potentially dangerous diseases to thrive, according to a bombshell new study released on Friday.

The findings were published in a Preprint study on January 21, 2022, entitled: Innate Immune Suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccinations: The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes and microRNAs.’

According to the study’s authors, mRNA vaccinations have now been shown to down regulate critical pathways related to cancer surveillance, infection control, and cellular homeostasis. In short, the experimental jabs expose the body to neurodegenerative disease, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell’s palsy, liver disease, impaired adaptive immunity, increased tumorigenesis, and DNA damage:
Abstract:

The mRNA SARS-CoV-2 vaccines were brought to market in response to the widely perceived public health crises of Covid-19.

The utilization of mRNA vaccines in the context of infectious disease had no precedent, but desperate times seemed to call for desperate measures. The mRNA vaccines utilize genetically modified mRNA encoding spike proteins.

These alterations hide the mRNA from cellular defenses, promote a longer biological half-life for the proteins, and provoke higher overall spike protein production. However, both experimental and observational evidence reveals a very different immune response to the vaccines compared to the response to infection with SARS-CoV-2.

As we will show, the genetic modifications introduced by the vaccine are likely the source of these differential responses. In this paper, we present the evidence that vaccination, unlike natural infection, induces a profound impairment in type I interferon signaling, which has diverse adverse consequences to human health. We explain the mechanism by which immune cells release into the circulation large quantities of exosomes containing spike protein along with critical microRNAs that induce a signaling response in recipient cells at distant sites.

We also identify potential profound disturbances in regulatory control of protein synthesis and cancer surveillance. These disturbances are shown to have a potentially direct causal link to neurodegenerative disease, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell’s palsy, liver disease, impaired adaptive immunity, increased tumorigenesis, and DNA damage.

We show evidence from adverse event reports in the VAERS database supporting our hypothesis. We believe a comprehensive risk/benefit assessment of the mRNA vaccines excludes them as positive contributors to public health, even in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic.
The study was conducted by:
  • Stephanie Seneff (Senior Research Scientist, Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, MIT, Cambridge);
  • Greg Nigh (Naturopathic Oncologist, Immersion Health, Portland);
  • Anthony M. Kyriakopoulos (Director and Head of Research and Development, Nasco AD Biotechnology Laboratory, Department of Research and Development, Greece);
  • Peter A McCullough (Chief Medical Advisor, Truth for Health Foundation, Tucson, AZ).

You can read the full study here.

ADDED:
Here's that FDA image:

77-651x366.png

A presentation slide from the Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee meeting on Oct. 22, 2020. (U.S. Food and Drug Administration Screenshot via TheBL/YouTube)
The full list of possible side effects includes:
  • Guillain-Barré syndrome
  • acute disseminated encephaloymelitis (a brief and widespread inflammation of the brain and spinal cord that damages myelin–the protective nerve fiber cover)
  • transverse myelitis
  • encephalitis/myelitis/encephalomyelitis/meningoencephalitis/meningitis/encepholaphathy
  • convulsions/seizures
  • stroke
  • narcolepsy and cataplexy
  • anaphlyaxis
  • acute myocardial infarction
  • myocarditis/pericarditis
  • autoimmune disease
  • deaths
  • pregnancy and birth outcomes
  • other acute demyelinating diseases
  • non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
  • thrombocytopenia
  • disseminated intravascular coagulation
  • venous thromboembolism
  • arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain
  • Kawasaki disease
  • vaccine enhanced disease.
While adverse events were discussed at the meeting, the slide’s contents were not examined in depth.

Despite the lengthy list of potential side effects FDA still granted Pfizer emergency use authorization just two months after the meeting, on Dec. 11, 2020.

Last edited:
Hmm - remember that FDA vid that showed for a few seconds the list of expected adverse effects . . .

Alarming New Study Shows mRNA Vaccines Suppress The Immune System And Allow Potentially Deadly Diseases To Thrive

mRNA jabs suppress the immune system and allow potentially dangerous diseases to thrive, according to a bombshell new study released on Friday.

The findings were published in a Preprint study on January 21, 2022, entitled: Innate Immune Suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccinations: The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes and microRNAs.’

According to the study’s authors, mRNA vaccinations have now been shown to down regulate critical pathways related to cancer surveillance, infection control, and cellular homeostasis. In short, the experimental jabs expose the body to neurodegenerative disease, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell’s palsy, liver disease, impaired adaptive immunity, increased tumorigenesis, and DNA damage:

The study was conducted by:
  • Stephanie Seneff (Senior Research Scientist, Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, MIT, Cambridge);
  • Greg Nigh (Naturopathic Oncologist, Immersion Health, Portland);
  • Anthony M. Kyriakopoulos (Director and Head of Research and Development, Nasco AD Biotechnology Laboratory, Department of Research and Development, Greece);
  • Peter A McCullough (Chief Medical Advisor, Truth for Health Foundation, Tucson, AZ).

You can read the full study here.

Here is the link to a Dr Mercola interview with S. Seneff, discussing the paper

Actually, lists were done by both FDA and CDC - the latter is the one I actually remembered:
Despite the lengthy list of potential side effects FDA still granted Pfizer emergency use authorization just two months after the meeting, on Dec. 11, 2020.

The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System recorded 4,201 deaths out of the 18,528 patients who suffered from adverse reactions, between Dec. 14, 2020 and May 14, 2021.

During Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Immunization Safety Office Deputy Director Tom Shimabukuro’s presentation revealed a similar list of adverse reactions.
76-651x366.png

A presentation slide from the Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee meeting on Oct. 22, 2020. (U.S. Food and Drug Administration Screenshot via TheBL/YouTube)

The 8:50:55 vid is in the article:

A small interview with Reiner Fullmich one of the key points for me at 5:12
India is far less corrupt, the system seems to be functioning well so well that criminal charges have been filed against Bill Gates for murder and they are taking it very seriously if it passes Bill Gates will face the death penalty.

Drop the mike :cool2:. That certainly makes me dream a little that not all is lost.

A small interview with Reiner Fullmich one of the key points for me at 5:12

Drop the mike :cool2:. That certainly makes me dream a little that not all is lost.

All fine and good, but India on average seems to have the social/emotional maturity of a kindergarten class and perhaps the authority of a Junior High student council.

I can't imagine what it must be like for older souls born in India. Much respect for that lesson profile! Among my top ten recurring worries is that my Karma will be so far in the red that I'll have to spend another few lives in India during the 20th century.

There are many cringe examples of this kind of childish lens on reality, but this is the most recent I came across:

Of course.., there's probably a filter in place, only allowing the mightiest lumps to the surface. Western pop culture has enough of its own flashy nonsense to embarrass.

sigh.

The truth of it is that the entire planet is one big Jk to elementary school. And I feel like the grouchy janitor.

(The days can't get longer fast enough. I think I need sunlight!)

I've been re-reading The Wave Volume 7 "Almost Human" and I was thinking about the conversation we've been having here about "what will they do next?" Maybe Ira Einhorn's behavior could give us some clues? Obviously there's a difference in scale (one individual vs a macrosocial phenomenon) but as the saying goes: "as above, so below".

Specifically I was thinking about how so many people who have been conned by psychopaths rush to their defense when they are exposed. Even when presented with evidence to the contrary they often come out of it believing in the lie even more than they did before. I think we saw this kind of behavior with #Russiagate. You can show people all the evidence in the world and they still think "Russia hacked the elections." So I expect many (most? all?) of the COVID believers who have put so much into their belief by complying with lockdowns and mandates and getting their shots and boosters to defend the narrative and Fauci and the CDC.

Anyway if y'all haven't read Volume 7 in a while I would recommend it, I've been having light bulbs going off all over the place.

Specifically I was thinking about how so many people who have been conned by psychopaths rush to their defense when they are exposed. Even when presented with evidence to the contrary they often come out of it believing in the lie even more than they did before. I think we saw this kind of behavior with #Russiagate. You can show people all the evidence in the world and they still think "Russia hacked the elections." So I expect many (most? all?) of the COVID believers who have put so much into their belief by complying with lockdowns and mandates and getting their shots and boosters to defend the narrative and Fauci and the CDC.

Anyway if y'all haven't read Volume 7 in a while I would recommend it, I've been having light bulbs going off all over the place
Good reminder, I do not recall that chapter.

On the people that follow lies ... also, had observed -in my enviroment: not USA nor Europe- that are pretty much the same as those whom had believed the official narrative of 911

Back
Top Bottom