One in twenty Amsterdammers infected with corona

January 25, 2022, 4:30 PM - By AT5/NH Amsterdam

The number of infections in the city is rising very fast. Where in the Netherlands over one in fifty people are infected with the corona virus, the number of positive tested Amsterdammers in the past two weeks is one in twenty.
Two weeks ago, that average was still one in 33 Amsterdammers. In the period from January 12 to 25, 42,667 people in the city tested positive. Per 100 thousand inhabitants, this is 4,885 people, which comes down to one in twenty.
In addition to the high number of infections, 106 Amsterdammers ended up in hospital because of the virus. Seven Amsterdammers died as a result of corona.

Most places opened up yesterday, demanding a negative test only for entrance. 1/4 occupancy allowed, close <22:00.
His first fresh beer in a long time:
1643312592974.png

Last edited:
Justin, the only "small fringe" that does "not represent the views of Canadians" is you and your spineless, waste-of-space government.

A fun meme + an actual tweet from cowardly PM Trudeau claiming he has been exposed to Covid so he won't be around Parliament for the next 5 days is making the rounds.

How convenient!:lol:

Attachments

• TrudeauExcuseMeme.png
    TrudeauExcuseMeme.png
    372.8 KB · Views: 38
Agreed XPan, but it is interesting that at least in the past Schwab wanted to publicly claim him as such, perhaps confident that he could do so without provoking comment from the Kremlin (i.e he was bragging more to his western poodles about the breadth of his tentacles than to anyone east of the NATO line). Perhaps they both have differing understandings of what the history of the relationship really means. Its clear that Putin does maintain an active and engaged relationship with WEF, but whether that's purely for strategic and observational reasons or for some other purpose, only the Vlad can know. As ever he is highly diplomatic on the matter. Games within games
Hi thought about this information (i also posted about but in the Ukraine thread).
Maybe the information is correct, and that Putin was among their young leaders 2 to 3 decades before, but if we consider what we know about him and what the C's said, wouldn't it be a smart move to infiltrate them to better figure out their plans in order to counter them later ? Of course, i say this in the case that it would be confirmed and based on my conviction that Putin is acting for the good of mankind (or as an STO candidate say otherwise).

Standing up against covid tyranny in Israel. The man displays a bit of courage and fortitude as he protests the vax apartheid agenda in a mall... with a megaphone. Kind of a release to watch as he does what a lot of people probably feel like doing. Some people were removing their masks and cheering him on by the end.

I don’t know if there’s any truth to this, maybe it’s just a heads up in case more comes out later.

That was really bizarre . I can’t believe no one has analyzed these things yet. Could they actually be some kind of parasite? If so, that would explain why anti-parasite drugs are effective against the shots. Strange that they are mostly found in the groin area. Would seem to tie in with the shots causing infertility and miscarriage. I feel like I’m living in the twilight zone or a Steven King movie.
Here is the link without going through Facebook.

I don’t know if there’s any truth to this, maybe it’s just a heads up in case more comes out later.

That's what I saw in these autopsy videos that were coming out what, 6-12 months ago? I remember seeing a pretty gruesome brain autopsy video, the sinuses were filled with massive gelatinous bloody clotballs, and this reminds me of the same.

I'm surprised we haven't heard more about this before, but it doesn't actually surprise me. Quite the contrary, it seems to fit. But it's still gruesome to consider. We have to get used to it...

/deep breaths

So I guess some of have been viewing on social media (where else MSM are mostly silent) the Freedom Convoy 2022 that started in the Province of BC in which I live, crossing this vast country, from Province to Province, standing in sub zero temperatures. It has not only galvanized, the people of Canada for a common cause, if one views social media, the whole world is behind the cause, and the most dominate word is FREEDOM. It lightens my heart.

There some anecdotal issues I have heard about recently, that darken my heart. I have a contact within a Health Authority in BC. Apparently, employees of a helth ser sent a written communication, about a program that has been initiated. They have been invited to take part in a program read (drug trial). They will receive 2 jabs, to to determine how these jabs (so the info goes) will negate all the variants of COVID, the mind boggles.

This is the truth, my contact has the original.

The other issue, anecdotal. I find so bizarre, and it so hard to wrap my head around around, borders on real conspiracy theory. But I will post it anyway, because maybe somebody can make sense of it. Apparently at the local health care facility, they have employed care aids, to care for bodies after death (normally a funeral would be called, and they would take care of the family member after death no preparation of the family member would be required by the the facility, it would be a case of call the funeral home, they would come and take care of the family member and all the details. Even taking care of the Death Certificate). The numbers are around 2 a day, so I have been informed. This is in a community of around just under 1000,000 population.

Another thing I found interesting, that Public transport will become digital, no coins or paper tickets, credit cards and debit cards will be the the form of payment. This will be piloted in Vancouver, and where I live be piloted in the fall, possibly sooner, will be determined by how successful the program will be.

This strikes me as social manipulation, for example, if ones payment is denied, then they will not be able to travel. Unless it is within 5Km of destination as some have given examples of how a social credit system could possibly work in the West (truth is we don't really know).

To give some context to this thought, while the UK PM has announced from my understanding that vaxx passports are a thing of the past, they are adopting a method, called The future of Citizen Data Systems.

Just some thoughts that have erupted in my head from.

Back
Top Bottom