Was there a study done that figured out this is how you get people to do things they don't want to do whilst at the same time protecting yourself from appearing like a tyrant?
Probably, and while I don't think it's universally effective, it is effective. The care/harm moral foundation is essentially the ONLY moral foundation for leftists, and while conservatives have a richer moral world view it includes care/harm as well.

Still, there are plenty of people, myself included, for whom personal freedom is a much higher priority than some stranger's hypothetical harm, and it isn't even close. So this framing isn't as effective as they might hope.

Some grim prospects lurking. My thought is this: we have about 4 months before it all really starts coming unglued. So, take a trip. Go on vacation. See the loved ones or that bucket list shrine. Go out to your favorite restaurants. Hang out at a pub. Enjoy life now while it is still possible. Then hunker down in the fall, get your pallet of Spam or a truckload of whatever you fancy and then we shall see what wicked thing this way comes.

I understand the need to be preparing mentally and emotionally, but any activity, even seemingly frivolous ones can be expressions of cosmic significance if done with the right awareness

Some grim prospects lurking. My thought is this: we have about 4 months before it all really starts coming unglued. So, take a trip. Go on vacation. See the loved ones or that bucket list shrine. Go out to your favorite restaurants. Hang out at a pub. Enjoy life now while it is still possible. Then hunker down in the fall, get your pallet of Spam or a truckload of whatever you fancy and then we shall see what wicked thing this way comes.

I understand the need to be preparing mentally and emotionally, but any activity, even seemingly frivolous ones can be expressions of cosmic significance if done with the right awareness
I just got back from Hilton Head and posted about it here:
Random trip to Hilton Head, S.C. USA

It was nice. I felt a bit guilty somehow. and was afraid I would not be able to relax but
the place was really conducive to a little downtime.

Back to being slightly paranoid all the time, lol.

Basically we're entering an age where you can be forced to do something because of the twisted morality and ethics that make it imperative you do this thing....

I was reading an article saying that the government here is thinking about mandating new homes are installed with heat pumps rather than boilers. Heat pumps are over £10k (and ineffective) whilst a boiler is £1.5k (and effective) so to get around this they will you know, force. Looks like you can just force anything nowadays and if people refuse, you can call them selfish, restrict their movements, make it hard for them to work and remove their access to basic and other services lol.

It's all rather laughable now - this constant appeal for sacrifice (be it health, financial etc) for some greater good... We must act now or else. The end is near unless... I note Bill Gates is always careful to hit these notes - to appeal to your obligations to the "other". This "other" who doesn't actually exist, unlike you.

Was there a study done that figured out this is how you get people to do things they don't want to do whilst at the same time protecting yourself from appearing like a tyrant? Trudeau is another one - my God, this man has bastardised language in a way that should be unforgivable. Same as the witch from NZ and the lamp post from France. Boris isn't far behind either - man talks out his backside. All these "leaders" have become such a joke - they misuse language to such a degree it loses all meaning.

Guys, we are in the middle of the weirdest nightmare ever. How much more weird can it get?

In New Zealand they have introduced the "Healthy Homes" standard for rental accommodation. The requirements include installing huge heat pumps, way bigger than the manufactures recommend as appropriate. Problem is most people renting are in a bit of a financial bind and literally cannot afford to run the heat pumps. SO landlords pay through the nose to provide a rental home of superior quality and tenants freeze because they cannot afford the heating. and the ultimate irony, the government has exempted itself from meeting the standard in the timeframe for private landlords. Landlords had to be done by early 2022, government has allowed itself to end of 2025.

In New Zealand they have introduced the "Healthy Homes" standard for rental accommodation. The requirements include installing huge heat pumps, way bigger than the manufactures recommend as appropriate. Problem is most people renting are in a bit of a financial bind and literally cannot afford to run the heat pumps. SO landlords pay through the nose to provide a rental home of superior quality and tenants freeze because they cannot afford the heating. and the ultimate irony, the government has exempted itself from meeting the standard in the timeframe for private landlords. Landlords had to be done by early 2022, government has allowed itself to end of 2025.
Governments around the world seem more stupid than usual, in crippling debt, and unable to see how much people are going to turn on them for what's been done to them. I think a lot of it comes down to individual "leaders" believing the nonsense told to them by pathologicals people and organisations with an agenda.

Dr Zelenko admit today at the hospital due to a serious heart problem.
He actually very unwell. He's said previously that he's got lung cancer and is trying to do as much as he can before his "time is up". A truly remarkable man. I hope people can send him a prayer.

A very good activity for those who can afford it, and not a frivolous one at that, is gardening, growing potatoes and all kind of vegetables, beans and whatever will be able to help you to face the events coming...

In New Zealand they have introduced the "Healthy Homes" standard for rental accommodation. The requirements include installing huge heat pumps, way bigger than the manufactures recommend as appropriate.
It seems that those heat pumps make up yet another aspect of the PTB's agenda. In The Netherlands, the former Covid Minister, presently Minister of Housing (yes yes), has also decided that from 2026 every household that is due to replace their boiler needs to install a (very expensive) heat pump (at their own cost naturally). Ultimately he says the goal is to eliminate the use of gas by households and to lessen the CO2.
I read that these heat pumps drive up people's electricity bills, f.i. when the outside temp is between +2 and -7 C (basically winter time!), the heat pump uses double the electricity (and they simply seem to advise people to install solar panels on their roofs to compensate in energy costs!) Now, interestingly, i just read that two professors already stated in 2019 that such a plan is completely ludicrous, that heat pumps do not save on gas or CO2, and that the very significant extra demand for electricity must come from natural gas, i deepL translated the relevant sections of an article where they say:

Heat pumps are very large electricity consumers, much larger than any other appliance in the home. A heat pump increases the power consumption of an average household two to threefold. So more heat pumps significantly increase national electricity demand.

Electricity doesn't come out of the blue

This extra power has to come from somewhere. Like hydrogen, it is merely a carrier of energy generated elsewhere. A lot of energy is lost in the production, transport and storage of electricity (just like with hydrogen), so we cannot simply assume that electrification of domestic heating will save natural gas and CO2.

What's more, the extra power that heat pumps will consume can only come from one source: natural gas! After all, we don't want any more coal-fired power plants, we can't install a lot of extra wind turbines and solar parks fast enough, and the biomass embraced frenetically by Euro Commissioner Frans Timmermans can no longer be called sustainable and CO2-saving. This is what David Smeulders and Machiel Mulder concluded scientifically back in 2019.

Heat pumps will not reduce national natural gas consumption until 2030, and thus CO2 emissions. They, like electric cars, mainly shift CO2 emissions, from households to fossil-fired power plants. What remains is a horrendous waste of existing central heating boilers, new raw materials for heat pumps, and a lot of money.

Interesting to see how these plans will pan out...

I had the same thought and I am planning to visit friends and family who are living in other regions this summer. I go out more, treat my family and myself more than I ever did while stocking up in the capacity that I can (which will never be enough to go throught what's coming.)
These years have at least taught me and many others a thing or two about gratitude, living in the present, not taking things or people for granted, even our loved ones. Everything changes, life is impermanence and living throught hardships, if it's lived throught a certain perspective, seems to help us appreciate life in all its facets and smile even in hard times.

A very good activity for those who can afford it, and not a frivolous one at that, is gardening, growing potatoes and all kind of vegetables, beans and whatever will be able to help you to face the events coming...

Wild jumbo coturnix quail:
Attach23809_20220521_093108.jpg
These birds are a no brainer for a cheap protein source. They will provide a high protein egg a day everyday. The meat is off the charts delicious and they can be raised almost anywhere even on an apartment veranda. They're heat and cold tolerate and will reward your efforts.

I have been doing just that for the Last year. It's soooo enjoyable, that when I get up in the morning after drinking water I go straight to my little garden in my PJ... Not a huge garden but it gives me plenty!!

Attachments

• 20220521_164203.jpg
    20220521_164203.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 50
Thanks for sharing this, watching the video is kinda like being at a rally, nobody can f-bomb as good as David can, when he’s on point!
These creeps and perverts are going to keep the pressure on, that’s all psychopaths know.
I may not be doing much, but everyday I post a few memes, I have conversations and ask questions, then, in turn get asked questions, on occasion.
Maintaining a clear, focused consciousness, sending my signal to the cosmos, that, I do not, and will not accept the Lie.
Seems even Joe Mercola is joining the meme war now, as well.

View attachment 58766

A cosmic meme ❤️ I laughed my butt off !!! Definitely making my day :rotfl:

Speaking of Schwab's WEF ...

Switzerland is bringing out the big guns to protect the World Economical Forum meeting in Davos in something that must be a record military installation for the country during peace times.

What-are-they-so-afraid-of--.jpg

Back
Top Bottom